Prankster Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with a loud cry, his body went rigid.

"Come in me!" Mavis shrieked.

Charlie's ass lifted off the bed as he pumped his load into her; his fingers dug deeply into the cheeks of her ass, leaving marks that would be visible for two weeks afterward.

When Mavis was certain that he had finished, she raised herself off his cock until only his crown was still in her, and she began to inch herself forward while still maintaining contact with it. Still moving forward, Mavis caused his diminishing dick to slip from her creamy cunt and flop idly on to his stomach.

A thick globule of cum slowly dribbled out of her twat as she positioned herself over his mouth.

Tony, not believing what was in front of him, stopped filming to check the scene with his own eyes, and only then did he resume filming the couple on the bed.

At about this point, Barely and Essence strolled quietly onto the set. Noting that a session was in full mode, he gave Essence a love tap on her rear, and began looking for his camera.

Eventually, both he and Essence began shooting the scene along with Tony and Bev-o. And so it was that all four cameras captured Charlie's tongue as it speared and then swallowed the long stringy globule of cum, making for one of the most memorable shots in porn history.

Mavis gently squeezed her labia with her fingers and another bubble of milky white sperm appeared, and Charlie seemed to savor it on the tip of his tongue before gulping it down his throat.

"For Christ's sake, Charlie," Tony called out, "Eat her, will ya?"

Charlie sealed his mouth to her, and everyone could even hear the sound of him sucking the fluid from her. Each male in the room had an erection. Each and every female was yearning for either a tongue or a cock.

Mavis came two more times as Charlie's mouth pillaged her twat, and then slowly raised herself off his face, and looked at him through slitted eyelids. Charlie had managed to swallow virtually everything that came from Mavis' cunt, and now there was a small residue left on his chin.

Mavis licked him clean, and then kissed him; holding his face in both her hands and revealing a tenderness heretofore not seen on her part. "Cut!" Tony called out and the spectators rushed over to the couple with hugs and compliments on their proficiency in fucking and sucking. ________________________________________ "Okay," Tony called out, "are you ready, Ginger?"

"Sure am," the teen answered brightly. "Who gets me?"

"That would be me," Tony informed her. "But first we're going to film an interview."

"Cool."

"Ready! Quiet on the set! Roll 'em! And . . . action!"

"Hello," Tony said to Ginger who was sitting on the couch previously used by Hailey and Shelia.

"Hi!" she responded brightly.

"Your name is Ginger?"

"Yes, it is."

"And, you are how old?"

"It's what, two-thirty in the morning? That makes me eighteen. Today is my birthday."

"Would you be kind enough to hold your driver's license up for the camera? You can cover your last name if you like."

Ginger complied, and held the license up for all to see, her thumb covering her last name, per Tony's prior instructions.

"The camera has a date stamp on the video as it records, so that should satisfy anyone questioning Ginger's age as we proceed," Tony said into the lens held by Essence.

"Are you a virgin, Ginger?"

"Not exactly," she replied, and then giggled into her hand.

"What's so funny?"

"I've been horny watching everyone since I got here.

"That's reassuring to our viewers, I'm sure." Ginger giggled.

"We found you at Crazy's. Were you there for any special reason?"

"My boyfriend told me I could make a ton of money if I got into one of your videos."

"Is he here?"

"No," she replied, and giggled and began to shake her ankle nervously.

"Where is he?"

"I dunno, maybe he found another girl and took her home with him."

"You all right with that?"

"I guess. I'm here with you, ain't I?"

"That's true. What have you been doing since you got here?"

"I been talkin' with some of the girls. Watching them fluffin' the guys."

"What's fluffing?"

Ginger, wearing only a bra and panties, settled back into the cushions and giggled daintily. "Okay," she said, "sucking cocks, you know, keeping the other guys hard so that when they go on camera they're ready, really ready."

So this will be your first time then?" Tony said into the microphone.

"Yeah, quite," Ginger said, "but I know I'm gonna like fuckin' and all."

Tony couldn't help but laugh as he imagined this playing out on a screen in homes around the nation.

"Are you and me going to fuck now?"

"That seems like a good idea, Ginger," Tony said and signaled Barely to resume the sound coverage while putting the mike down.

Ginger gaily skipped to the rumpled bed, and sprawled upon the semen stained sheets awaiting Tony, who was slowly peeling off his clothing.

As he peeled off his jeans, Tony said, "Let's see those pretty tits you were talking about, Ginger."

She deftly unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. "They are exceptional, aren't they, guys?"

Tony said to the crew, who answered affirmatively. It wasn't that she had the biggest pair of tits filmed that evening, but they appeared to be the freshest, most vibrant pair that any of the crew, except Tony, had seen in a while.

Tony, of course had been feasting on teen tits since the Girls Gone Wild van had gone into action.

"Now let's have a look at your pussy," he said. Ginger raised her buttocks and using her thumbs, pried her panties off, and kicked them away.

"Nice," Tony said, as two cameras zoomed in on her pussy.

"Can you open it for me?"

Ginger, with a wide grin on her face, used both hands to spread her thick-lipped labia apart, revealing the pink flesh inside.

"Get it nice and wet for me, sweetie," Tony said. And Ginger immediately complied, masturbating at a leisurely pace.

"Mmm," she moaned, her eyes closed, getting into it.

Tony gave her a couple minutes, allowing the cameras free rein to cover her masturbation technique, and then climbed onto the bed joining her.

"You're very beautiful, Ginger," he said. "Mmmm, thanks . . ." she replied, half alert, half lost in her masturbation.

"I'm going to kiss you," he told her.

"Oh!" she said, hearing him through her sexual haze, and opened her eyes and let them move over his body, took in his cock, and boldly lingered there.

He kissed her, found her mouth open and waiting for his tongue. Her fingers were frantically thrusting in and out of her pussy as the kiss went on and on. And when it ended, Ginger's mouth remained pursed, wanting more, but Tony shifted position and wound up straddling Ginger's neck.

She giggled, and he lightly slapped her face with his hardon. She giggled even more, when his ass rubbed against her steely nipples. The musky aroma of her excited cunt filled the room.

"You gonna beat me to death with that club?" she giggled delightedly.

"Do you like it, baby?" he asked, wiggling his hot cock against the young girl's mouth, working it between her thinly stretched lips.

"Mmmm," Ginger cooed, and began munching and sucking much as she had the other men while serving as a fluffer.

Her dark eyes gazed up at Tony as if she were madly in love. And, as she sucked his thickly veined member, she wiggled a finger up into her leaking cunt.

Tony pulled his prick out. He was already panting, and his skin was flushed. The just turned eighteen-year-old licked his cock as if it were a gigantic lollipop. He lifted up; let her lick his balls, and then his crotch.

Ginger was apparently comfortable with anything he had to offer her. Tony realized this and settled his ass over her face. She sucked noisily on his asshole, constantly moaning, and pumping her finger in and out of her tight pink pussy.

"Christ!" Tony bellowed; his cock was upright and throbbing against his abdomen. "You are a very naughty little girl," he shouted, and slid down until he was on his belly between her legs.

Roughly, he pulled her finger out of her cunt and sucked it into his mouth. Took it out of his mouth, admired it for a second, and then dived down between her legs, opening her pussy by prying her labia apart.

She squirmed, reveling in his touches.

"Oh, I love that! Ooooh, lick it! Oh . . . oh, I love it!"

Tony growled, slurping, sucking, and driving his tongue in and out of the girl's inflamed pussy. As he sucked her, he humped against the bed spread. Ginger arched up. Her toes curled, and she grabbed Tony's head, crushing it between her thighs, humping at his face, and wriggling as if trying to escape his knowing mouth.

Then she began to gasp repeatedly, and her eyes turned back to white slits.

"Ohmuhgod . . . I'm coming!"

Hearing her cry, Tony pulled away, Ginger's juices dripped from his lips. "That was quick," he laughed, are you gonna keep coming every couple minutes?"

"The way you do me, maybe," she confessed after catching her breath.

She kicked her legs up in the air, gripped them behind her knees, and pulled them wide and well back. The camera caught her pink cunt pulsating with excitement, and a clear cream was trickling from it like syrup onto a stack of pancakes.

"Shove your big old cock into me, Tony. C'mon, fuck me, baby!"

Tony laughed at her antics, and rose up beside her and waved his hardon under her nose. In the close-up, his member appeared monstrous, and it was a remarkable sight watching him position himself at Ginger's entrance.

Ginger wrapped her arms and legs around him as he settled down on her. Her little ass was already jerking up and down in anticipation, and she was gasping, as he slowly slithered into her.

"Oh, Tony, it feels so good! Move it, Tony, move it! Oh, fuck me!"

Tony grunted like a bull, his face as red as a beet as he crushed the little girl under him, grinding his hot prick in and out of her tight, sucking cunt.

Ginger clawed Tony's back, kicked at his humping ass, twisted her head from side to side, her mouth open, her eyes closed.

"Oh, Tony, fuck me, fuck me!" she cried.

Tony grunted, already fucking her savagely, his cock making obscene squishing noises in the young girl's juicy cunt. The twin cameras caught his balls flapping against her pink crotch, as they gradually were covered by the frosting of her creamy juices already frothing out of her and around his plunging prick.

Ginger, writhing against him, gasped. "Oh . . . oh, I'm gonna cum!"

Tony plastered his mouth to hers, shoving his tongue down her throat. The kiss allowed him to slow down from the impossibly torrid pace he'd set. She returned the kiss, but never stopped grinding her pubic mound against him. She was loving the sensations his sex horn was wringing out of her.

She ended the kiss, involuntarily, for her eyes rolled back in her head, and her toes curled as her pussy clenched him tightly.

Tony rammed his prick in to the hilt, and began to tremble. He was coming and his body jerked with each bolt of jizm launched into her vagina. Ginger clung fiercely to him, grunting out her own pleasure, for she was coming along with Tony. As their orgasms subsided, Ginger opened her eyes wide. "Now do it to me the other way," she said. "What way?"

"You know! The way dogs do it."

Tony pulled his dripping cock out of her, pushing away.

Ginger scrambled up on her hands and knees, Tony's sperm oozed from her pinkish slit of her sexual orifice.

"Cut, and print that!" he called out. But Barely and Essence had already done so. "Ginger," Tony said, still panting and sweating profusely, "we're gonna take a short break. Then we'll have a go at doggy-style."

She pouted, but hopped off the bed and went for a coke.

"Hey, Tony," Butch called out, "I dunno if you're interested or not, but Mavis here tells me she's a squirter."

"Is that right, Mavis?" Tony asked.

"Um, yeah . . . I guess," she said shyly.

"Want us to put you down for a performance?"

"Well, I dunno . . . I mean I'd have to jill off for a while. I usually use a vibrator to hurry things along, you know?"

"Essence, don't we have a bag of toys around here someplace?" Tony asked.

Without saying a word, Essence hurried over to a darkened corner of the huge warehouse and returned with three items, which she dropped on the rumpled bedding.

Mavis went over and looked at them. "Are they clean?"

"I'd wash 'em good if I were you," Essence told her.

"Yeah," Mavis said, "Good advice. Where's the sink?"

Charlie pointed to the bathroom, and Mavis took two of the implements with her.

Barely called out, "We got us some time here; let's have some girl on girl for about fifteen minutes. Who wants in?"

Hailey and Sheila stood up, hoping to reprise their earlier session which was not on tape.

"Good, good," said Barely, "girls would you please straighten up the bed some? It looks like shit, and it will look even worse on tape."

Both girls made some rudimentary tugs on the sheets and the rumpled bed began to take on a decent appearance.

"Hey, thanks ladies," he said, "and now if I can get another cameraman up, we'll proceed." ________________________________________ Bev-o picked up his camera and sauntered over to the opposite side of the bed from Barely.

"Ready, action, roll -'em!" Barely said and the two girls embraced under the hot lights and then entered into a long, tongue filled kiss. After the kiss ended, Sheila twisted around and took Hailey's toe into her mouth and began to suck on it.

Bev-o's camera roamed Hailey's lush body as it lay on the bed. Later it was clear to the most casual viewer that her nails were chipped, and her eyes coated with old, not new, makeup.

"I feel so sexy!" Hailey panted. "Oh, Sheila, I've always wanted to be like this with you!"

Hailey wrested her foot away from Sheila and fell on her, kissing her, rubbing their breasts and cunt's together. They were kissing again, with Hailey's tongue licking out Sheila's mouth. Hailey's saliva ran down Sheila's throat, and Sheila was surprised at its sweetness.

Spontaneously, Sheila's arms moved up around Hailey, wrapping Hailey in a fierce embrace. Moaning, grinding her throbbing cunt-mound against Hailey's cunt-mound, she sucked Hailey's sweet, slippery tongue.

Their kiss broke. Both girls were moaning, panting. Sheila felt as if her tits would explode, as if her nipples would split open with hardness.

"Let's rub our cunts together!" Hailey panted, her lust glazed eyes captured by Bev-o's camera. Sheila was too dazed to do anything. All she could do was lie there and let Hailey take charge.

Hailey reversed her body, and shoved her feet toward Sheila's face, and then scissored her legs along Sheila's torso, pushing one leg along Sheila's belly and the other along Sheila's back. As she scissored Sheila's torso with her legs, Sheila's legs automatically fell into position, scissoring Hailey's torso in the same way. Hailey pressed her blonde crotch against Sheila's brunette crotch. Moaning, the two girls ground their pussies together.

Whispering loud enough for the cameras to record, Hailey said, "Spread your lips so our holes and clits touch."

And, with one camera on each girl's pussy, the two girls pried their labia apart, and rubbed them against each other's.

Sheila gasped at the sensation.

"Rub!" Hailey panted, "Rub!"

"Oh, yeah!" Sheila gasped, as Hailey complied; and then began frantically rubbing her own cunt against Hailey's. She could feel Hailey's hard clit pressing into her wet, spongy mound, and screamed, "Oh, God, Hailey!"

The two moaned deliriously as they fucked each other. Hailey had her bare foot rubbing Sheila's face, her toes clutching, toenails scratching, and Sheila started licking the sole of her foot and then began nipping and gnawing her toes. Hailey started doing the same thing to Sheila's wiggling toes, as they continued grinding their crotches together.

Barely couldn't believe how turned on both girls were. Sheila looked like a wild animal, as she ground and humped her cunt against Hailey's.

Even as she fucked into Hailey's cunt, she continued chewing and sucking on Hailey's toes, then switched off to gnaw at her heel.

Sheila whimpered and let it form into a low growl. She needed to come, and began fucking Hailey frenziedly. Hailey responded in kind. The camera crew had to scramble to keep them in focus and in full frame.

"I'm coming!" Hailey whimpered, "Ohhh, Jesus, Sheila!"

"Me too! Me too!" Sheila yelled deliriously. "Coming too!"

Juice gushed from both their pussies like water wrung from a sponge. Sheila would later swear she felt an actual spurt of hot juice shoot from Hailey and splash into her own and felt so good she wanted to float away on the sensations and never come back.

Hailey started giggling.

"What's so funny?" Sheila had the presence of mind to ask.

"I feel so good!" Hailey cooed. She pulled her foot away from Sheila's face, unscissored her legs from around Sheila's loins and torso, and swung around to crouch between Sheila's legs. She kissed Sheila's navel, smooched down Sheila's lower belly to her glistening pussy.

She pushed Sheila's legs wider apart, parted her labia with her thumbs, and blew on her clit. Sheila arched up, panting, "Stop! I can't stand it! I just came!"

Hailey ignored her and began flicking her tongue over the other's clit.

Sheila's eyes almost popped out, and she shrieked, "Coming again!"

Hailey giggled, and mashed her lips to the sodden pink flesh, then sucked voraciously.

And so quietly that one had to strain their ears to hear it, "Oh, oh, oh, oh!" came from Sheila's lips.

Hailey returned to her clit and sucked mercilessly. Sheila grabbed her own nipples, pinching and twisting them as she ground her teeth.

"Oh, you bitch!" Sheila whined as she thrashed about.

"Oh, God, you're killing me!"

Hailey forced her legs up in the air, then pressed her thighs back into her breasts. This raised Sheila's ass off the mattress, and her open crotch and parted asscheeks waved in Hailey's face.

Hailey went wild, slurping from the end of Sheila's cunt to the other, making wet, noisy sounds as she did so.

Sheila rubbed her ass against Hailey's mouth, now pleading with her to: "Lick! Suck! Eat my pussy!"

Hailey gave a mischievous glance up at Sheila, but never paused in her attack on the other's cunt, until a wicked look appeared in her eyes and she nuzzled Sheila's cunt, and shoved her tongue up Sheila's asshole; and with the sudden outcry of delight from Sheila, immediately transferred her tongue back into her cunt.

"What are you doing, you filthy bitch?" Sheila mumbled, mesmerized by what Hailey was doing to her.

Nonplussed, Hailey twisted her tongue deep inside Sheila's asshole. At the same time, she shoved her index finger up Sheila's cunt and started finger fucking her.

Sheila's eyes rolled up in her head. Her ass gyrated uncontrollably each time the finger plunged into her. Her cunt began to leak some serious pussy juice, and Hailey's hand was soon covered with a froth that was mostly bubbly cunt juice.

Hailey pulled her tongue out of Sheila's asshole and attacked the juices seeping from her cunt and then licked her hand clean before returning her mouth and tongue back to Sheila's twitching pussy to kiss, suck and lick frenziedly.

Sheila's toes clenched as Hailey's tongue wiggled up her cunt. Her hands came down on Hailey's head, pressing the other girl's face deeper between her legs.

"Eat me!" she panted. "Suck me! Oh, Hailey! Oh, Jesus . . . yes, yes, yes!"

Hailey responded with a low snarling growl, and increased the intensity of her onslaught on Sheila's cunt. At the same time, her hand went between her own thighs and she started finger fucking herself.