Pre-Oscar Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Somehow, I stopped and got Amy to stop riding me too. Somehow, she got herself off and on her feet first, giving me no choice but to do the same. When I was up, Amy went in front of the chair and bent herself over, and I knew what to do from there.

I fingered Amy's pussy and got more juices on my hands, smearing them over my cock and ensuring I stayed close to finishing. I then fingered her ass for extra preparation, then put a bigger appendage right back in there. Wasting no time, my finger returned to her other hole and started working in tandem with my cock again.

Indeed, it wasn't going to take too long. When Amy backed her ass up against my hips and asked, "Come on, cum inside me..." I finally did so for the very first time.

My fingers worked erratically on Amy as I came, but eventually, she joined me over the edge. She gripped the chair harder so she didn't fall on it, and I kept myself on my feet so I didn't fall on her. It took some effort, but we both stayed steady through our orgasms.

When they were over and enough time passed, however, it got more tiring.

I pulled out of Amy and walked backwards, collapsing onto a bed at long last. Within moments, Amy fell overboard next to me. That was the last I registered for a while.

The next thing I knew, I was opening my eyes after...well, I didn't know how long it was. I still didn't have enough energy to get up and find my phone, though. I probably should have, since Amy needed to keep track of time more than me.

This led me to find out that Amy was actually still here. For the first time in all this, Amy had slept next to me after one of our...ordeals. We had officially slept together, and she was still sleeping. Naturally, she still looked incredible to go with it.

Maybe I was too sleepy and too hung over from sex. Yet something made me reach over and touch Amy's cheek and sleeping face. I likely knew I'd never get a chance like this again, whether Amy got Oscar nominated again or not. This made me savor the feel of Amy's still, beautiful face, and her now dry, luxurious hair.

I got bold enough to kiss her still lips once, before she finally began to stir. My face stayed still, an inch from hers, unable to move as Amy opened her eyes. I kissed her lips again right there, almost out of panic, and she didn't react either way.

Yet the little kiss she gave back was a good enough answer. I gave her one back, and then we were off and running -- not like the other times, though.

I rolled Amy onto her back and laid on top of her, putting both hands on her face before we kissed again. We just kept kissing, as I ran my thumbs over her cheeks, her hands went on my back, and our groins slowly but surely rubbed together. I felt my erection more clearly on Amy's skin, but I wasn't in a hurry to deal with it, although I should have been.

I kept my hands on Amy's face as I went down to kiss her chest. After cumming on her side boobs last night -- and cumming over them so much while American Hustle was in theaters -- I finally got to kiss and lick them. When that was enough, I went up and inserted myself in her without another thought.

My right hand clung to the back of her head while my left went back and forth on her boobs. Yet our hips were going nice and slow, unlike before. Maybe we were out of energy to go wilder by then -- if it wasn't anything else.

Once my left hand went between our bodies, my face rested in her neck and was content to stay there. Her hands went on my ass, but they just rested there instead of squeezing and pushing. Her quieter moans this time should have made me concerned, but I wasn't concerned about anything now.

Several minutes of this pace went by before I got concerned about something. Since we hadn't gone overboard yet, I could better ignore how close I was and take care of it. When I pulled out of Amy and slid my body down, I started trying to get her closer too -- or at least my mouth did.

I did go a little faster with my eating than fucking, but Amy sounded fine with it. She sounded finer when my fingers lent a hand. Minutes later, she showed me how fine she was as vividly as possible.

My face stayed in place as Amy released herself on it, and I drank and licked down anything in range. After she was finished, I all but laid my head down on her, catching my breath -- though not as strenuously as she was. However, by the time I got the both of us clean, Amy had some energy left.

At least enough to slide down my body when I laid back down.

As I did for her, Amy used her mouth to take me the rest of the way. Unlike in the shower, she wasn't planning to stop midway. Unlike in the shower, I wasn't equipped to hold back myself, since I last came hours ago -- probably.

When Amy repeated her trick of licking up from my balls to my tip, I knew the wait was nearly done anyway. Suckling my head and cupping my balls also helped. Using both hands on me while she sucked my head and looked at me, and my hands went on her hair and face...that helped just enough.

Amy took her mouth off me and still stroked me, but sucked me back down just in time. That little break must have helped, since she didn't come back off until I was completely drained -- and Amy was completely full.

Once more, I laid back on the bed and struggled not to fall asleep again. Once more, Amy came off me and plopped back next to me. Once more, Amy looked set to just lay on me and rest. Oscar day be...

"Fuck!"

And now she remembered what day it was. If it was actually day time. After she leapt off me to check, I finally got on my feet and looked at a window -- just shy of sunrise, it looked like. For someone with the kind of day Amy had ahead, it was probably way late.

From the way I heard her stomp around, I could guess I was right. I could also guess she'd have to rush out before saying goodbye, or at least a detailed goodbye.

Oh well. Next time.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers