Pre-treating the Laundry Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah's humiliation continues as Arlene extracts a price.
3.4k words
4.41
35.4k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jasemin69
Jasemin69
95 Followers

Sarah was in turmoil. Last night her world had been turned upside down. She had been trying to make sure her father didn't find out about the incestuous behavior of his slutty wife, Arlene, and instead Sarah has ended up committing incest with her own father! Well, she and her father didn't actually have sex, Sarah rationalized, but her dad has licked her pussy to a mind blowing orgasm and Sarah has sucked his cock, getting her first ever mouthful of hot sperm. But the worst was that Arlene, Sarah's step-mother, had seen it all! What was she going to do? Would Arlene tell Dan, Sarah's father, what had happened? He'd probably be crushed and outraged.

Sarah's instinct was to be even more cold toward Arlene, but then she wondered whether she should try to be extra friendly instead...

All through this, Sarah was tormented by the fact that she kept daydreaming about how exciting it had felt to have a penis inside her, what her dad's big cock would be like in her tight virgin pussy. She'd woken up this morning with three fingers lodged in her dripping pussy, her nipples stiff and the memory of a wet dream in which her father AND her uncle had been simultaneously fucking her! Where was this going to end...

Arlene on the other hand was loving the whole situation. She understood that, like typical step-daughters, Sarah resented Arlene moving into Dan's bed and had a dim view of Arlene's strong sexual drive. But what a turn around! Arlene had been floored to see Sarah squirming her pussy onto Dan's face while slurping enthusiastically on his cock, but Arlene had quickly guessed what had happened -- with Dan being so drunk and the similarities in Sara and Arlene's build he'd never have guessed he was getting blown by his only child.

A little earlier that evening Arlene had visited her brother Steve. She had never thought of Steve sexually before catching him whack off spectacularly on her panties a week before, but since then she'd already let him watch her get fucked and had coaxed him to come on her tits and mouth. It seemed like every new encounter only added to her desire for more (and more risky) encounters.

She walked into Steve's room without a word, his surprise quickly turning into delight as she tiptoed toward his bed. Arlene noticed with glee that a prominent bulge was rapidly appearing at the sheet around his groin.

Arlene tried to think about why she wanted this -- she had a great sex life with Dan, easily sating her needs, so why did she want to take a chance of being caught (and losing her marriage) by stealing into Steve's room? The excitement and novelty of the whole thing was surely a turn-on, but she figured it was the fact that Steve had so plainly been obsessed with her -- stealing her panties (twice!) to masturbate with and enthusiastically coming over her body. Also, she rationalized, Steve had lost his wife and Arlene figured he was not getting much sex these days. Having settled her conscience this roundabout way, Arlene lost no time in moving in on Steve. Still without speaking, she lifted the sheets off Steve's body, hurriedly reached into his boxers and started slurping on his cock while it was still swelling. She'd never felt so horny and putting her hand between her legs she wasn't surprised to find her pussy already dripping. Steve was by now fully erect and panting.

"I want you to fuck me and come in my pussy. Will you do that Steve? Will you spray your load deep in your little sister's cunt? I think you want to, don't you Steve?"

Even though his cock was encouraging him to get with the program, Steve started to realize Arlene had complete control of their encounters, and he figured that was getting to become a problem. Time to stir things up a little...

"I don't know Arlene," Steve said. "I guess...I think...it just isn't right, you know?"

Arlene sat up in surprise, Steve's cock falling from her mouth with a pop. "What?" she said "How can you say that? You didn't seem so moralistic when you were squirting jizz all over my tits the other day?"

"That was unexpected and you were such a turn-on -- I wasn't thinking! Besides, this is different. You want me to fuck you! That'd be incest!" Steve said. Belying his words, Steve's cock twitched furiously, making it clear at least one part of his body was in complete favor of the idea.

"So I should just go?" Arlene said, looking disappointed. Her hands, which had been lying on Steve's thighs started moving over her body. "But I'm so fucking horny," she said one hand pinching her nipples, the other sliding back and forth between her legs. "I need to cum, Steve, and I need you to help. Dan's no use -- he's on the couch drunk and asleep". (Although, in reality at that time Dan was munching on Sara's young quim, thinking it was Arlene's)

But Steve didn't want to totally discourage Arlene.

"OK," he said, seeming to reconsider. "I'll help you get off, but this has really got to be the last time." It was a gamble: He thought he knew Arlene well enough that this would only make her want him more.

Without another word, Steve lifted Arlene and tossed her onto the bed. He roughly pulled her legs apart and ducked his head to her dripping pussy. Arlene quickly pulled her fingers out of her snatch, and was rewarded by Steve's long tongue worming its way into her cunt. Steve couldn't disguise the pleasure tasting her juices gave him, and his cock was again at full mast, but Arlene didn't notice, her eye's tight shut and her breathing fast while she tore at her stiff nipples with one hand, running her other hand through her hair as she bucked on the bed.

After only a few minutes, Arlene's stomach tightened and she brought her thighs together, trapping Steve's head in place. "That's it... faster... my clit, like that....now put..again....Oh God I'm going to cum!" She said. A blush settled over her face and chest and she held her breath -- then her whole body tensed as she rode Steve's mouth in an explosive orgasm.

Panting, Arlene reached down to Steve's face caressing it as he licked juices from around her puffy snatch.

"Hmm, you taste really good," he said. "You should try it." Without further warning, Steve rose up and gave her a French kiss, smearing her own juices on Arlene's lips and tongue.

Arlene had tasted her pussy before, but was excited to have it delivered on a man's mouth. Dan, her husband didn't normally give her head, so the whole thing was a thrill. She wanted to pay Steve back.

"I'd like to return the favor," she said, reaching down for his cock and moving her head toward it.

"No, Arlene, I don't know..." Steve said.

Arlene pushed toward him, her mouth inches from its prize, straining to get his cockhead beyond her lips. She felt sure if she could get him in her mouth he'd quickly comply. Steve knew the same thing, and kept her at bay.

"I'll jack off, like the other day, but I want you to take it all on your face: Don't swallow it, now. OK?"

Arlene would go with pretty much any plan that involved his sperm hitting her body, so she nodded (still trying to wrap her lips around his shaft).

She kept her face inches from his cock as Steve rapidly whacked off, holding her head. She kept up a gentle pressure on his hand, trying to shorten the distance.

"I want that load of cum on my face Steve," Arlene whispered urgently. "Are you ready to come yet? Wanna give me a facial big brother? My God you are soooo big. I bet your balls are just full of jizz and your going to paint it over your pretty sister's face, right?"

Steve couldn't hold on for longer but kept quiet as he reached the point of no return. His first blast of sperm caught Arlene off guard, making her stop talking and jerk back reflexively, as it landed just below her right eye. The next few shots coated Arlene's forehead, cheeks and messed up her hair. As his pulses started to lessen, and as his cum began to smear down Arlene's face, she licked it into her mouth when she thought Steve wasn't looking.

"Did I do OK big brother?" Arlene asked, her eyes wide and innocent.

Steve understood what kind of game she was playing and had to hold back from wanting to start fucking her then and there. "That was amazing Arlene. But you know we really can't do this again. What if Dan or Sarah found out?"

"We can be careful," she said. "No one will know. Don't you want to put your cock inside me Steve?" She asked again.

Steve thought fast. "But it would be incest if I put my cock in your pussy..."

He held his breath.

"How about my ass?" Arlene asked. "Would that be OK?" As soon as she said it Arlene had second thoughts. What was she saying! She'd only ever had anal sex once, when she was 19, and it had not been a great experience. And now she thought about it, Jack, her boyfriend at the time, was considerably smaller than Steve -- how would she get that thick cock up her butt?

Steve saw her hesitation and decided this was a good way to even out the power. "Hmmm, that's a great idea Arlene. How about Saturday night -- do you think you can get Dan out of the house again?"

Arlene was suddenly indecisive. "I'll let you know in the morning," she said.

Steve decided to leave it at that and smiled, giving her a brotherly kiss on the cheek (and unintentionally getting a taste of his own sperm mixed with Arlene's sweat). "I'll look forward to it," he said.

Arlene had been nervous about getting her ass fucked from the moment that she proposed it, but the shock of catching Sarah sucking her dad off took it totally out of her mind. Still, now it was Friday evening, and Arlene was thinking about the next day with a mixture of great excitement and nervousness.

But then she started to have an idea...

"Sarah," Arelene said. "We should have that talk now." The boys were watching a basketball game, leaving Arlene and Sarah loading the dishwasher.

Sarah hung her head down, then raised her face to Arlene defiantly. "It wasn't what you think!" She said. "It was a mistake, a misunderstanding!"

"No doubt," Arlene said, kindly enough. "Still you did suck off my husband's -- your father's -- cock and let him spray into your mouth, while he was licking your pussy, right?

Sarah's head went back down. "Right," she said quietly, wringing her hands.

"Come up to the bedroom with me, so we won't be disturbed," said Arlene as the boys cheered a 3-pointer.

"How did it feel?" Arlene asked. Sarah checked to see if she was being teased. "I mean how did having your pussy licked feel? I was surprised when I saw that because Dan doesn't lick my cunt very often"

Sarah cringed at the crude words, but tried to respond calmly.

"Well, er...well I guess it was nice. It made me feel good, then really really good and then there was like a flash of white and I think I nearly passed out." Sarah said.

"You had an orgasm girl!" Arlene said, grabbing Sarah's waist, inches below her breasts which (to Sarah's discomfort) starting to swell and harden under Arlene's touch.

"I figured it was," Sarah said. "But I didn't know how crazy it'd make me. It made me want to work even harder on his penis...um, his cock, and then it was squirting in my mouth before I could really do anything about it."

"That part always feels good." Arlene said wistfully. "Anyway, Sarah, I suppose we'll have to tell Dan what happened and see what he thinks should be done."

"What! No!" Sarah said. "You can't tell him -- he'll be furious, thinking I played a trick on him, or something. And he'll never forgive himself or me for what happened. Arlene we can't do that! Please I'll do anything, please don't tell him!"

There it was. "I'll do anything". Arlene smiled inside.

"Besides," Sarah continued, slowly, thinking more clearly. "I happened to see you and Steve the other afternoon in your bedroom. Looked to me like you two are closer than siblings...ah....normally are. It ended up with you getting a lot of his...um...ejaculate on your body. And I know you went to see him again last night. Perhaps my dad would be interested in knowing all that too?"

Arlene's eye's narrowed. The little bitch was trying to fight back! Hmm, she hadn't expected that. She rather admired how spunky (so to speak) Sarah had become. Still it wasn't going to change anything.

"You're right," Arlene said, sighing sadly. "That's going to make it even harder on Dan -- he'll be losing both of us."

Sarah realized her bluff had been called: Was she prepared to go through the shouting and tears and accusations. And what would be the result -- maybe Dan would divorce Arlene, but Sarah would be losing so much more -- her father's respect and love. She hung her head down again.

"It doesn't need to be that way Sarah," Arlene said, kindly. "I agree your first sexual experience wasn't what you intended, but it can be truly beautiful. And you and I don't need to be fighting about all this: Perhaps you're right, maybe we shouldn't mention any of this to Dan," she continued, caressing Sarah's arm. "Maybe this will, in some crazy way, make us closer."

Sarah had had such a traumatic last 24 hours, she was very receptive to Arlene's soothing voice. Sarah had hardly slept the previous night, waking from her sex-laden dreams, worrying about what Arlene would do. So, as Arlene continued to gently stroke Sarah's arm, then caressed her face, Sarah relaxed and leaned into Arlene's embrace. "Yeah, closer, that'd be nice..." Sarah said. The room was warm, Arlene was now stroking her hair, and Sarah felt she could close her eyes a moment.

Sarah woke a few minutes later, emerging from another dream. She was mumbling as she came back to reality. "Hmm, that feels good Daddy, keep licking my vagina, I mean my pussy like that." It was a fantastically realistic dream. Too realistic she realized with a shock. Arlene's head was tucked between her legs, Sarah's skirt down at her ankles, her panties pulled to one side and Arlene was kissing and licking Sarah's snatch like it was the most natural thing in the world.

'What're you doing!" Sarah exclaimed. "You need to stop that!" Still, Sarah made no serious attempt to move, except to squirm a little which only increased the delightful pressure of Arlene's tongue and lips on Sarah's puffed up labia.

After a few more minutes, Sarah's breath was becoming raggedy and she was bucking around on the bed.

"Still want me to stop?" Arlene asked. Sarah replied by pulling Arlene's head back down to her desperate pussy, rocking her hips back and forth to maximize the friction. "Oh my," said Sarah. "Oh my goodness!"

As waves of pleasure swept over her, Sarah's head spun. Again she saw flashing lights.

After she recovered a little, Sarah realized Arlene was sitting next to her recumbent body, smiling down on her. "Sarah, your sexual education just took another step!" Sarah didn't really need reminding about the fact that her first two partners had turned out to be her father and mother-in-law! Though she realized she never really thought of Arlene as her mother, since they were pretty close in age.

"Now, let's see if you can give as good as you get." Arlene said. As Sarah looked up in alarm, Arlene swung her hips over Sarah's head. With a gasp she saw Arlene's naked pussy lowering toward her mouth. Sarah lifted up her hands in protest, but ended up simply grabbing Arlene's ass.

"Don't be afraid Sarah," Arlene said. "I think you're going to like this."

Sarah had little time to react, as Arlene's fragrant shaved pussy was already laying on her mouth. The electricity of the contact and the memory of her own recent joy made Sarah's tongue launch into Arlene's snatch as if it had a will of its own. As Arlene slid her pussy around Sarah's face, making lewd groans as she did, Sarah really got into the action.

"Hey, switch around now," Arlene said. "And I want to see more of you." The room had gotten quite dark by now and Arlene rose to turn on the lights. Arlene lay down again on her back, her legs over the edge of the bed, her knees raised. Sarah removed her remaining clothes and knelt down between Arlene's legs.

"Hmm, I like that," Arlene said, as Sarah resumed liking her out. "Rub my tits too will ya?"

Sarah did as requested, one hand reaching up to tease and tug at Arlene's enormous breasts, while Sarah's other hand dipped into her own soaking snatch.

Soon Arlene was writhing on the bed, Sarah hanging on as best she could while licking, sucking and nipping at Arlene's prominent clit.

"That's it Sarah, keep your lips right there...Yes, YESSSS!"

Sarah felt the tightening of Arlene's pussy muscles and was rewarded with a squirt of juice and her own saliva coming out of Arlene's pulsing pussy.

"Whew, that was intense!" Arlene said, giggling. She reached up and held Sarah's head in her hands. "You did a great job Sarah, I think you're a natural!"

Sarah didn't know what to say. She should be feeling guilt at all this. But here she was naked, covered in another woman's pussy juice and still with two fingers lodged up her own pussy -- and she was beaming and proud.

"I think it's time to continue to refine your experience within the family," Arlene continued.

The smile instantly fell from Sarah's face. "What do you mean?"

"I think it's time we let Steve have some time with you," Arlene continued. "I heard you talking about fucking his cock in your sleep this morning"

Sarah blushed intensely. If Arlene had heard, who else might have? Still she knew she had to stop this immediately.

"There's no way I'm doing anything else...er...sexual with you or with Steve!" she insisted.

"Hmm, then I suppose I'll have to distribute the movie."

"What movie?' Sarah said with a cold chill.

"The one we just made, girl" Arlene said, pointing to a little digital camera which Sarah only now noticed on the dresser. "With a little editing to get my face out of the picture, it'll just be you going down enthusiastically on another girls snatch. Quite the YouTube sensation that could be -- probably make you a really celebrity at your new college! The opening scene will be a little dark, but I might still try to use them, especially that part where you said "Daddy kiss my pussy" or something."

Sarah was totally screwed. She sat heavily on the edge of the bed. Arlene reached up a hand to her shoulder. "Don't fight me Sarah. You'll lose if you try and you'll have a great deal of fun if you do what I want. It was fun tonight, right?"

Sarah was again totally dizzy with conflicting thoughts. On the other hand, she had to admit that the evening had been awesome.

"But wait," she said slowly. "I can't simply have sex with Steve -- I don't have any birth control and anyway I don't want my first time having sex...there...to be with my uncle! Anyway, what makes you think Steve's going to want to make love to me?"

"Don't worry about all that," Arlene said airily. "He'll make love to you because he's going to think you are me, and where he's going to stick his cock you don't need to worry about becoming pregnant." Sarah reacted with a jolt as Arlene smiled, licked a finger and reached down to rub Sarah's tight asshole.

To be continued...

Jasemin69
Jasemin69
95 Followers