Pre Wedding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Lois no, Hank’s gone please, no please. Lois please stop.”

Lois never stopped her sucking of Jen’s breast grew stronger. It was then Jen realized Lois wasn’t holding her wrist they were bound to the table. She tried to pull her wrist free, but could not.

“Lois please stop.”

Lois would not answer. Instead Lois slid off the table between Jen’s legs and spread her legs open. Then before Jen could act, Lois had bound Jen’s legs in an open position. Jen looked up in fear and lust. Yes lust. She felt it growing and wanted it to stop. But Lois did not. She rubbed Jen’s legs and slid her dress up. It was now bunched at her waist, with both her vagina and breast exposed.

“You’re so beautiful,” Lois said, “and like you told your future husband, after tonight you will not be a virgin, but no man will touch you.”

“No, No, No,” is all Jen could say as she felt Lois’s hand moving up her legs to her pussy. Lois kissed both of Jen’s legs moving her lips just behind her hands along Jen’s inner thighs. The feeling was more powerful then Jen had ever felt. Then Lois’s finger entered her and Jen moaned. She didn’t want to, but had to. Then Lois’s lips touch her pussy and Jen tried one last time to get her to stop. But Lois had Jen’s clit in her mouth and the feeling of Lois’s lips there and her finger in Jen’s pussy made her crazy with passion and desire. The word Jen hoped would not enter her mind did. She felt desire.

Lois began an aggressive sucking of Jen’s clit fucking Jen with her finger. Her other hand touched Jens’s breast and the moans of no had changed to yes. Jen let herself go. She was bound and exposed and being taken by her best friend. Jen’s orgasm was thunderous. As she lay weak with pleasure she saw Lois hooking something to her waist.

“No, Lois, not that.”

Lois moved closer with a six inch cock strapped to her. “You told Harvey you have had sex. And sex is what will happen to you. You are wet and I spread some jell in your pussy and on this cock. I’m going to make love to you.”

“NO!” but Jen’s word went silent as she felt the cock enter her. It was a mixture of some light pain at first, then a feeling unlike any she had felt. Lois pushed all the way in and Jen moaned out a yes. Their breast were touching, Lois had already untied Jen’s legs so she pulled Jen’s legs up and around her back. Lois held Jen’ face and kissed her and kissed her and fucked her with the cock. Jen’s passion grew and she screamed

“Don’t stop!”

It was then that Jen realized Hank was still in the room. She saw her move toward her totally naked. Jen no longer cared. Lois rocked back and pulled Jen’s legs over her shoulders and began to pump Jen long and deep. Hank kissed Jens breast and lips and Jen gladly responded. She felt a breast at her lips and Hank’s hand on her mouth. Jen opened her mouth and took the breast sucking it like she liked to be sucked. Then Hank and Lois change positions and Hank had the cock and was fucking Jen. Lois straddled Jen’s face. Jen did not protest, it was to late for that. She opened her mouth and took Lois clit in her mouth.

After two hours of sex. Jen was unbound and dressed. She and Lois left the room and the building arm in arm. They never even turned to look at Hank. This was a new beginning. Something she hoped to share with Harvey. Now Harvey would get the sex he hoped for by a woman who now knows how to have sex.

12