Preaching Conversion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love it too. Jake, I want to feel your warm hard dick up me as I make love to my wife. I can tell it excites you."

With that, Mike moved to the couch, and guided his thick cock up his wife's lovehole.

"Aaaah," he moaned, "It's so soft and warm and wet, and just a little bit tight. Come on Jake, get me ready, then take me."

I started forward and slid two saliva-coated fingers up Mike's warm asshole. Then, after a few seconds, I pushed a third one up there. He squirmed a little under my invasion, then relaxed. He was holding himself still inside Charmaine, how I can't imagine. I placed my wet cockhead at his entrance and pushed.

"Aaagh. That's it Jake, keep going."

I did what he said, holding onto his hips with both hands, and entered him. His asshole was hot and tight, and gripped my shaft completely. It felt wonderful. I pushed until I was all the way inside, and my balls rested against his backside. Then I began to withdraw. Mike moaned in appreciation and started to gently pull his cock out of his lovely wife and push back in again. I tried to get into a rhythm, and match his own thrust back. In the end, I figured I didn't need to do too much. It worked better if Mike did all the thrusting. I could just enjoy his asshole as it slid along the length of my shaft, back and forth, back and forth. I admitted to myself that this was a wonderful threesome. Of course, I had no others to compare it to, but I was so immersed in making love and I didn't want it to end anytime soon.

All three of us were moaning, grunting and groaning as we fucked each other good. Charmaine, being taken deeply by her husband; Mike, thrusting his hips forward and then pulling back as he penetrated her; and me, taking Mike's delicious ass. As Mike withdrew, his backside slapped against my balls and groin.

"Ohhh, ahhhh, ohhhh, I'm gonna cum again." Charmaine really began to moan and cry out loud again, and then she was cumming hard, as Mike continued to thrust inside of her.

"Ohhhh yesssss, ohhhhh, cum in me Mike, cum in me lover, I want you so bad," she groaned.

This set Mike off, and he himself now cried out as he started shooting his third load of the day, deep inside his beautiful wife.

"Graaghhhh, unnngghh, yessssss, that's it, take it all, baby, take it good."

I felt his already tight hole begin to contract rhythmically around my cock. It held me tight and then released. It was an amazing feeling, and just added to all that I had already experienced that day. But I wasn't ready to cum just yet.

Mike and Charmaine were making more gentle noises now, and had finished their unified orgasm. Mike withdrew from her and turned to slump on the sofa, my cock sliding out of his asshole as he did so. It was still hard and straining, and my balls were aching a little. Charmaine lay there in front of me, still in her black stockings. She looked wonderful and it was too good an opportunity to miss. I stepped towards her, looking her deep in the eye, seeking confirmation that this was ok, that it would be ok to penetrate her sopping wet and dripping pussy, and mix my own lovejuices with her own and those of her husband.

Charmaine's eyes caught my own in just the right way and she knodded once.

"Ok Jake baby, take me like you want to. I know it's what you want. But be gentle, I'm still a bit sensitive after that cum."

Taking note, I pushed forward and guided my manmeat gently up her. It felt so hot and wet and juicy inside this woman, and my stiffness was enveloped in lovejuices and her own wondrous warmth. It turned me on to think that Mike had only just emptied his load inside her. Now I almost desperately wanted to do the same.

I began to thrust in a steady rhythm, in and out of her, my chest resting on her huge dark breasts. It was all I could do to contain myself and prevent it being a quick cum, but I held myself together a bit, and started to moan as I made love to Charmaine Roberts.

My lips sought hers, and suddenly I was kissing her, our tongues seeking each other out and meeting in love's embrace, sliding and playing together. As I did so, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Mike shift from the seat and out of my vision. Then I felt something warm on my backside, and the next moment Mike was tongueing my asshole once more. I slowed my rhythm inside Charmaine, to allow Mike to get better access to me. His efforts further heightened my pleasures, and I squirmed a little under his attention. Then he withdrew, and I missed him immediately. Without much pause, I felt a new warmth against my lovehole, and something pushing against me. I knew it was Mike's thick cock, and was surprised that he had any more left after his exertions. I didn't know if he'd be able to fill me with his cum again, but I wanted him in me as I fucked his wife. Holding still for a short time, I allowed Mike's cock to find my slippery and inviting hole and push inside, until he was all the way in. Then I started to thrust my hips back and forth once more, as I gave all I had left to them both, Charmaine in front of me and Mike behind.

What an incredible feeling it was, penetrating this gorgeous woman's tasty pussy, as Mike's thick shaft slid in and out of my ass. I was in heaven. I knew I wanted to spend more time with this incredible couple and for a few seconds I entertained the thought of my own wife joining the three of us for even greater love-making. The thoughts vanished quickly, but they were there now, buried deep inside my mind.

Returning to the pleasures of the moment, I knew it wouldn't be long before I shot my load inside Charmaine. She had recovered her desire somewhat too, and she was willing me on.

"Come on baby, fill me with that big cock, gimme your cum, I want you to fill my pussy just right. Can you do that for me? I know you can do that. I want it inside me. Fuck me deeper! Harder!" she moaned and gasped.

I responded eagerly, picking up the pace of my thrusts, entering her and withdrawing more rapidly now. And of course, each time I pulled out, Mike's big lovestick slid fully into my wet asshole, rubbing against the walls of my rectum and stimulating my prostate.

I could feel myself getting close. Then I felt it, my balls tightening, my shaft stiffening completely, and the spunk rushing and bursting out of my cockhead, deep inside this woman's cunt.

"Aaaaghhhh, unggghhh, yeaaahh, fuckkkkk," I gasped out loud as I sprayed my load up her pussy, my lovejuices fully joining Mike's in her most private and intimate place.

"Oooh, that's it baby, gimme all your cum, let it fill me."

As I came my asshole contracted around Mike's cock, and this set him off one final time.

"Unnnghh, unnggh, sooo goooood, yeaaaah," he grunted as he unloaded his own spunk in me for the second time that afternoon.

As I calmed down I half collapsed on top of Charmaine, kissing her deeply, then rolled off of her to one side on the sofa as my softening cock slid out of her moist cum-filled lovehole. Mike slowly slid out of my soaking wet asshole, and joined us. There we were, the three of us: myself, Mike and his wife, sitting in a row, slightly squashed together, breathing heavily, a thin layer of sweat coating our bodies, basking in love's afterglow.

I spoke first.

"Ahh, that was amazing. It all felt so wonderful."

"Jake, you did good. I would love it if you joined our love-making regularly. You're a natural," replied Mike.

Charmaine responded: "I loved both your cocks inside me. I would love it too if you joined us again. Maybe next time I could try both of you at once, if you can tear yourselves away from each other's cocks and assholes."

Mike spoke again.

"Maybe we could seduce your wife into joining us too. That would complete the picture. She's a lovely woman and she would be welcome."

"Hmmmm, I don't know if she would. On the other hand, maybe she could be seduced. I would like that. Let's see what we can do."

With that, the three of us began to plan how to bring my wife into the fold.

12