Precious Fate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped to see if she was going to protest but she responded with a softly whispered, “Yes.” We both held our breath as I gradually slid my hand under the waistband of her slacks and panties. She was moist with pent up desire as I slid my middle finger along her intimate lips. A gasp escaped her lips and she started breathing in uneven intervals as I made contact with her sensitive vulva. She seemed to almost be entranced by her passion. Slowly, I slid my finger into her. She sighed and started to writhe with excitement, stimulating herself on my buried digit. I was awash with my lust for her as I started sliding my finger in and out of her. Tears of bliss were streaming down her face as she moaned, ”Oh God, Its been sooo long.”

At this point I withdrew my finger from her tight passage and found her inflamed clitoris. She reached back again and gripped the hair on the side of my head as I placed a fingertip on each side of her little nub and started to gyrate my hand in unison with our now fast ragged breathing. She whimpered again and entwined her fingers more deeply in my hair as I pleasured her on that beautiful bluff. Her orgasm was coming fast.

Our pace quickened. I was nibbling on her neck and ear as I ravaged her body with my hands. She began to tremble and a tremor seemed to be building inside her. Sweat was forming on her forehead and neck and I savored its salty taste in my mouth as her release came nearer. I had to abandon her breasts and wrap my left arm around her to keep her from sliding off the bluff in her passion as her orgasm approached.

Suddenly her body lurched and froze as if she were locked in a seizure. She gripped my hair painfully tight. I could plainly feel the tense quivering inside her as she was wracked by her impending orgasm. Knowing her time had come; I kissed her ear and slid my fingers back inside of her in hopes of intensifying her experience. I half expected her to scream out but she did not. She bit her lower lip, closed her eyes and climaxed silently in my arms. Waves of pleasure surged through her body and I could feel her vaginal muscles clench my finger.

As her orgasm subsided she loosened her grip on my hair; her breathing now slow and deep. Her soft, now serene, face glistened with sweat and tears. She smiled, the look in her eyes communicated that she was now sated and relaxed. As strong as my own need was, I would not spoil this moment for her with any demands for reciprocity. She seemed almost sleepy as she sat there, soft and warm in my arms.

After a while she started to shiver in the cool winds and I decided that we had better get her back to the truck. I stood and helped her up. My movements were somewhat impaired by the pressure that had built in my groin. I was a little embarrassed when she noticed the bulge in my khakis but her expression was apologetic. She looked nervously around and I knew that despite her honest desire to pleasure me, she was uncomfortable about doing so here.

Yes, while it would have been easy enough to remove my hand from her pants had intruders approached, it would be much more difficult to cover things up if my engorged penis was out for the world to see. Much to her relief, I smiled and shook my head. I would have to wait, perhaps until tonight, for my own relief. I didn’t mind, in fact, I was happy to have done this for her. Feeling her climax in my arms was one of the most erotic moments of my life.

We had just got back into the truck when she pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply. “You are so wonderful,” she whispered in my ear. I flushed at her disclosure. Yet it was she that was the wonder…the miracle…that had walked into my life when I needed her most. I closed my eyes for a moment and pictured the recent scene in my mind. Never before had I paid so close attention to a woman’s orgasm. In retrospect the moment had been almost triumphant.