Precious Fate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With sudden surge of effort I spun around in a swift movement that nearly unseated her from my thighs. She gasped at my sudden move and placed a hand on the mattress to steady herself. I lay there for a moment admiring her sensual appearance as she looked down longingly at my stiff, swollen member, as it now stood proudly upright against her abdomen. She took a deep breath and looked into my eyes questioningly as if she wasn’t sure how to proceed.

I took the initiative. I reach out with both hands, gently tugged her down on top of me, and kissed her soundly on the mouth as I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly. Gradually, without breaking our embrace, without parting our lips, I rolled us over so that I was on top of her with my hips wedged between her thighs. I hovered over her almost protectively, propped up on my elbows which I had placed either side of her head just above her shoulders. I could feel the warmth of her body beneath me as I traced the inner edge of her soft lips with my tongue and ran my fingers through her sweet scented hair. My rigid manhood was still resting against her abdomen.

Slowly, I worked my oral ministrations down the underside of her chin and onto her neck, all the while inching my body down so that I could achieve a comfortable angle to take her. The underside of my cock slid gradually along her pubic hair and, finally, slipped off her torso and brushed downward across her labia. We lie there for a minute in silence. I could feel her beneath me, her breath soft and deep, her body open and vulnerable to my desire. The point of no return was at hand.

I knew that if I proceeded, it would seal my future with her, binding me to her emotionally and spiritually. I knew she was not a person who took intercourse lightly. Nor was I: on the contrary, I was the type of man that felt that making love to a woman carried with it an unspoken commitment. My own convictions, however, were not in question. I knew that I loved her. I knew that there was no one else I wanted to be with. I longed to be inside her, I needed feel her inner warmth, but not at the expense of her virtue. I stopped and looked searchingly into her serene eyes.

Deeply, I scanned her dark shining eyes for any trace of apprehension. “Are you sure?” I asked, still poised at her entrance. She smiled and pulled me down into an embrace, kissing my ear.

“ I have never been so certain of anything in my life.” she whispered into my ear, “Never have I felt like this for someone – not even my ex-husband. I love you and I know that nothing in this life will ever divide us. I loved you five years ago, I dreamed about you for the past three years and now that I’ve found you I will never let you go. It’s like you are part of me.”

“No regrets?” I persisted. I had to be sure. If there was that awkward, distant silence afterwards, the kind that indicates regret and shame over the sharing of a unfelt intimacy, a part of my soul would certainly die.

“None,” she sighed almost impatiently, “Take me, lover. I am yours and will always be yours.”

Take her I did, with relish. I brought my lips slowly to hers. I kissed each lip lightly, barely making contact. Softly I tickled her lips with mine as I entered her warm body. Her labia parted easily to allow the intrusion, as my phallus inched into her womanhood. I watched with satisfaction as her eyes closed and her mouth dropped open at the moment of my advance. I took her slowly, drawing back slightly before moving deeper, savoring every inch of her soft, yielding vagina. She was beautiful as she lay there taking in a sudden sharp breath, whimpering and raking her nails lightly across my back and ribs with each small advance of my throbbing cock. Inch by slow velvety inch I entered her sweet sexy body. The intimacy of that moment will live forever in my memory.

Finally, I had no more to give her. She let a small cry escape her lips as my pelvis met hers. I was all the way inside her now and could feel her vagina clenching my member in response to the stimulation I was inflicting on her soft lips and neck as I kissed her. I closed my eyes for a while savoring the moment, savoring the sensations. I could feel her chest rise and fall with each of her deep breaths. I could feel the beating of her kind heart under my chest. Her sweet vagina was alive and responsive around my twitching penis. When I opened my eyes again she was peering into them. Her eyes were alight with love and passion, as she lay there impaled on my erection and awaiting the pleasures to come. “You feel so good, I wish I could keep you inside me forever,” she said with a smile. I was too far along the road to heaven to respond with coherent words.

Her words did coax me in to action however. I kissed her eyes lovingly and then slowly withdrew my modest inches from her sweetly clenching pussy. Her body trembled in anticipation. I drew my cock back until only the very tip remained inside her and then, with a slow steady stroke I entered her again. Again and again I took her this way, marveling at the honestly impassioned responses she exhibited. Soon I started to feel the familiar tingling sensation in my penis that indicated the approach of my climax. I stopped and withdrew immediately.

Making love that way, slow and easy in the missionary position always over stimulated my erection leading to a premature orgasm. She groaned in dismay stating that she wanted to feel me come inside her. When I told her that I didn’t want to come until she did, she smiled apologetically. She gasped in surprise when I rolled over onto my back next to her and pulled her on top of me again.

She sat there straddling my lower abdomen looking confused. When she realized my intention a look of fear passed over her face. “But why this way, sweetie, I’ve never…my hus…I don’t know what to do,” She stammered.

“This way is the most enjoyable to most women because it allows them the best stimulation,” I said factually.

“But what about you?” she asked with kindhearted concern.

“A man can always come,” I replied, “women have a harder time.”

“But how do I…” she started, but I cut her off by placing my fingers on her lips.

“Just lower yourself onto me and then do what feels best,” I said logically, “experiment a little and I’ll make suggestions to help you along.” She gave me a wicked little smile and complied. She sighed deeply as she lowered her warm, moist, velvety vagina onto my pulsing organ.

At first she started moving up and down my shaft in slow graceful movements crying out softly on each downward stroke as the head of my swollen cock brushed her internal hot spot. I soon could feel my orgasm coming on strong again so I stopped her. She looked into my eyes with defiant passion. “Sweetie, if you go all the way down on me and then move in forward and back movements or maybe even in little circles,” I said guiding her hips to demonstrate, “I think you’ll find that it stimulates you better and I’ll last longer.” She tried and she liked.

Her eyes sprung open in sensual surprise at the combination of internal and external pleasure. It was a trick I had learned from an experienced lover long ago to speed up the feminine orgasm, often time so dependant on the pleasuring of the clitoris and labia, all the while delaying my climax which seems to come faster with full long in and out strokes. It worked with splendor. Her gyrating caused my rigid member to bend occasionally with just enough discomfort to delay the inevitable. I looked on her with adoration as she thoroughly enjoyed the new sensations she was experiencing. Her face shone bright with savage pleasure as she worked herself toward Nirvana. I lay there caressing her body with my hands, completely caught up in her building orgasm, as I teetered dangerously on the brink of my own desire.

Soon I could feel the inner rippling in her pelvis and new she was starting her well-earned orgasm. Her gyrating slowed suddenly, again her eyes seemed to glaze over in delight and a sassy smile played at the corner of her lips as she whimpered. Her climax was not as intense as the earlier ones had been but it seemed to run deeper and closer to her soul. I took the opportunity to grab her by the hips and, raising her up slightly slid in and out of her warm convulsing vagina with sudden vigor.

My timing was perfect and just as her release culminated in a soft crescendo my own seed breeched containment and I came wildly inside her. The sensation seemed to push her orgasm to a higher level as she squirmed involuntarily on top of me for a while and then collapsed onto my chest in a quivering, sweaty heap of pleasure and satisfaction. I kept slipping my now tender phallus back and forth inside her for a while as our mutual climaxes subsided.

Reluctantly, I slipped my softening manhood out of her. My body tingled in the after-wash of my orgasm as she slid over, swinging her leg off me so that she was snuggled comfortably along my side with her head on my shoulder; her hair splayed over her face and onto my chest. I reached over and gently brushed her sweat dampened hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. She wore an expression of complete tranquility. How I loved her. Her kindhearted manner and honest disposition made her a natural lover. I was every bit as satisfied making love to her as any more experienced lover I had ever been with. She was perfect: sweet, kind, considerate, loving and honest. Best of all she was mine and I was hers.

After catching our breath, we sat up and leaned against the headboard of the bed. She looked adoringly into my eyes and said, “Nobody has ever made me feel that way before.” I looked deeply back into her eyes trying to discern whether this was true of if she was just trying to build my pride. There was no deception in her eyes. I smiled at her and pulled her into my arms.

“Likewise,” I replied, “The sex was terrific, of course, but there was something more about the experience that went beyond mere sexual pleasure. That could only be the way I feel about you. I’ve never loved anyone like I love you.” She responded with a teary eyed kiss that communicated her agreement better than words.

We held each other and kissed softly for a short while and then fell silent. I checked to see what was on T.V. and found a Monty Python marathon. She had never watched English comedy before (how on earth she hadn’t--I don’t know) so we sat and laughed like school children at a slumber party for two full hours, both of us lighter at heart than we had ever remembered feeling. At long last she started to nod against my shoulder and finally slipped into a light sleep. For at least a half-hour I sat and watched her sleep, contemplating how very precious she was to me and how I loved her. Never had I felt such certainty before. This was the woman who held my heart and my future in her soft hands and I trusted her whole-heartedly with them both.

At long last, I started to get uncomfortable and I woke her with a gentle kiss on the lips. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled sleepily at me. She looked extremely sexy to me as she lay in my arms with droopy eyes. My penis started to slowly respond to the thoughts that had crept into my mind. She rose to slide down and lay comfortably on the bed when she noticed my proud erection and laughed. “God, I’d love to go again but I don’t think I have the energy to get back on top of you,” She whispered, looking back at me apologetically.

“You won’t have to,” I said and I gently guided her down to the bed. I had her lie on her side facing away from me in the fetal position. I slid down behind her and spooned up against her. I had to adjust my angle and her legs a bit but with patience I found the angle I needed in order to enter her from behind. Once I was set, I whispered my love and devotion in her ear as I gently pushed into her slick puffy vagina. Her body yielded immediately and she almost seemed to draw me into her.

“Oh, honey, that feels so good,” she sighed, “but I don’t think I have another climax in me.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, playfully licking her ear. She giggled in an endearing child-like fashion.

“Yes, lover, but I love having you inside me. It almost feels relaxing. I just want to feel you come inside me. I was too lost in my own pleasure last time,” she said sleepily. Who was I to argue with her? I started to work my sensitized erection inside of her in slow soft strokes.

The feel of her soft round ass against my abdomen was delicious. I wrapped my arm around her, wedged my hand between her thighs and started to rub her swollen clitoris. She moaned softly and gripped the sheets in her fists as I made love to her from behind. She was soft and warm beside me and I started telling her how kind and considerate she was. She responded with a soft sigh. I kept whispering to her as I made love to her. I told her that she was beautiful and explained why. I shared my appreciation for her, my love to her. I bombarded her with her own assets as her vagina pleasured my sensitive cock. Having had relieved my libido inside her twice before in the last twelve hours, I lasted long inside her. She flushed and perspired lightly as I worked her vagina and talked to her about why she was so special to me. I felt that if I could not bring her to climax again at least I could stroke her self-esteem, honestly, for I spoke no baseless flattery. After what seemed like forever, I came.

I tensed and convulsed slightly as my seed poured into her for the third time that day. She sighed in satisfaction as I shook in an orgasm that was long in the building and almost painful in its actualization.

Once I had withdrawn from her vagina, I got up on an elbow and peered down at the side of her face. She was smiling and crying at once. I asked her how she felt and she rolled over and embraced me soundly. “You are so wonderful to me,” she said sincerely.

“I treat you like you deserve to be treated,” I replied as I traced the contours of her face and neck lovingly with the tips of my fingers. She then placed her head on my shoulder and seemed to fall asleep almost immediately.

“I love you so much it hurts,” I sighed into her ear though I knew she couldn’t hear.

“I love you, too,” came her reply, catching me off guard. We giggled one last time together and were soon both really asleep. The most restful night of sleep I had ever had. It was the slumber of a man who was at peace with himself and his future.

*********

It has been two years now since that weekend of splendor occurred and, just as I had suspected, our futures were bound from that day forward. Our marriage had been a bit rushed by the conception of who will soon be our first and perhaps only child together, but neither of us minded. Indeed, even had our child been conceived on that fateful first night together, I would not have been daunted. She lay now beside me in tranquil slumber, the first rays of morning sun highlighting her hair.

As I snuggle against her, I place my hand on her abdomen, which is now noticeably swollen in pregnancy. A girl, according to the ultrasound, and I know with the same kind of certainty that I had experienced that night in the convention dance hall, that she will be as beautiful and precious as her mother. My eyes closed, I reflect on how grateful I am that I had found her. Precious indeed she was that fated weekend two years ago and, precious indeed she is to me now, more precious than ever.