Precious Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,590 Followers

"I thought you might need this," giggling as I passed by him, making sure my hips rubbed sensuously against his still hard cock. I stepped out of the tub, but not before I caught a glimpse of Michael's cock still hard, tenting his suit.

Michel moved close to her and whispered into her ear, "I'm going to hold you to that, your mouth I mean. Smile at the others as I think of you sucking my cock," grinning as she turned red in embarrassment.

The sun set and the others began to leave. First one couple, looking over at Michael as they did, smiling seductively. Finally the last couple left, the leaving rather rushed by Michael, his expectations showing. As the door shut, I moved towards Michael. I pressed my body up against his, my lips crushing his, my tongue already moving inside his mouth. His hands moved behind me, grabbing my ass tightly, pushing me up against his hard cock. My hand moved down between them, once again finding his hard organ and squeezing it tightly. "The only thing that is going to come between your cock and my mouth is my tongue. Shall we go into the living room? I want to suck your cock so bad." I released his cock, pulling him towards the couch in the living room. "Standing or sitting," nervously saying, not sure exactly what I had got myself into, but not willing to back down. I was going to get fucked tonight, one way or another.

"I like standing, I want to see your eyes as your mouth sucks my cock," bolding stating his attentions.

I kneeled down in front of Michael. I could only imagine how it looked, kneeling so submissively, my face only inches from his cock. I didn't know how this whole situation had come about. I had never really liked to suck a guys cock and now here I was, ready to do just that, and to top it all off, I was going to swallow his cum. My hands reached out, taking his suit and pulling it down, my eyes watching as his cock was slowly revealed. I let it fall to the floor, Michael making no attempt to do anything but stand there, his cock now jutting out proudly. I felt my pulse race as I had Michael's cock in front of my face. It was thick, long, and the mushroom shaped head was swollen from longing for her all day. I saw the tip was covered with shiny precum that made my mouth water. I looked up to see him looking down at me, his cock craving for my sweet lips to wrap around it.

"I've wanted to do this to you since the first day I laid my eyes on you," I said, softly wrapping my hands on his cock.

"I didn't think you saw me like that. Well I'm more than ready for you Jessica," he replied beginning to pant.

I grabbed Michael's cock and slipped the enlarged head in my mouth as my tongue licked his precum.

Michael felt the suction of her mouth increasing as she put more of her mouth on his cock. He looked down as he watched this precious sight. This beautiful young girl taking his cock inch by inch into her lovely mouth. He felt his emotions stir with heat as he heard Jessica's lips moving up and down the shaft of his cock.

I moved my eyes up to look at him as he smiled down at me, grabbing my silky hair, pushing my mouth more onto his hard cock. I felt his strong hand behind my head as he led me to the rhythm that he desired. I felt my mouth as it was completely filled with Michael's huge cock. I could feel the veins of his cock as I slithered my tongue on it. I bobbed my head up and down the long and thick cock, savoring each taste and feel.

Michael looked deeply into her eyes, feeling so close to a climax. He loved the way Jessica was sucking him off. He couldn't believe how excited he was. Ever since his wife, no other woman had been able to get him so fired up, so aroused. Now here he was enjoying this moment of unbelievable pleasure with this young sexy girl.

I continued to suck him, moving my head around in circular motion making him love it all. I pulled his cock out of my mouth as he suddenly stopped his heavy breathing and looked down at mer to see why I'd stopped. I smiled up at him with saliva all over my pretty lips, my tongue running sensuously over them before I proceeded to start sucking on his balls.

I was surprised at myself. I'd never sucked on a guy's cock and loved it so much and now I was sucking on a guy's balls! I felt Michael's heavy balls as I smacked my lips on them. I licked them, sucked them and just nibbled on them. I could hear Michael moan in ecstasy as I devoured his balls in my mouth.

Michael was so ready to cum, he wanted to finish off in Jessica's hungry mouth. He grabbed her hair lightly once again and made her look up at him. He could see her eyes fluttering with enjoyment. "It's time. It's time to take my cum in your mouth. I want you to swallow it," he said breathlessly, as he moved her mouth back to his cock.

It only took a few more strokes of my lips to make Michael spurt his hot, salty cum in Jessica's mouth. Michael felt his hands shake as he held on to Jessica's hair keeping her on his cock until he finished his indulgence.

I felt the hot liquid hit the back of my throat instantly. I shuddered at first, tasting this new delicious flavor that this wonderful man had to offer me. I had a hard time at first, but eventually managed to gulp all of Michael's hot cum.

Michael looked down at her as she swallowed his load. He loved how such a gorgeous and sweet innocent looking girl could want him this bad. He was ready to show her just how much he wanted her. Her lips ran over his cock as he pulled the softening organ from her mouth, cleaning it, it already beginning to harden again.

"Let's go to the bedroom. It's only fair that I get a chance to taste the sweet nectar of your pussy." He offered his arms, helping her to get off her knees, drawing her to him, his lips meeting hers. Their tongues intertwined again, this time mixing his salty cum between their mouths, their new bond between them. As they walked towards the bedroom, Michael allowed his hands to move towards her top, unsnapping the top, Jessica pausing to allow him. They let it fall to the floor, her pert breasts topped with pink nipples, hard and erect, her areolas a dark brown, contrasting the alabaster skin that had been hidden from the sun. His finger flicked at one nipple, watching as it shuddered as they walked.

I stopped before the bed, the huge bed that so intrigued me before. I felt Michael behind me, holding my breath, waiting for him to proceed. I did not have long to wait, his hand moving down an encircling my waist from behind, moving over the flat, taut stomach. I shuddered as his cock pushed against my ass. I had always thought about anal sex, but my prior lovers were so inexperienced or selfish, I was afraid of asking. What would Michael be like? Would it hurt? My mind shifted back to reality as his hand began to slip down the front of my suit bottom, not having to proceed far before he discovered my pussy was bald. His fingers hesitated, unsure at first and then proceeded to push between my wet pussy lips and move down. My legs almost gave out, Michael's hand between my legs keeping me upright.

Michael felt her body shudder and surrender as his fingers found her naked pussy, surprised, as he found no hair. He couldn't wait to see it, her naked, bald pussy. She was already so young, she would even look younger, almost a child with a bald pussy. His cock sprang to erection at the thought, pushing hard against her ass. He had to see her, his hands quickly slipping the suit to the floor, his cock slapping against her naked ass cheeks. "Lay down in the center of the bed. Spread your legs, show me your pussy," he ordered her.

I moved up on the bed, almost ashamed at how I looked from behind, naked, on my knees, scooting across the expanse of the bed, my pussy and asshole exposed to his gaze. I could feel the juice running down my thigh, hoping that Michael did not see how excited I was, knowing that soon he would find out, his tongue would lap at my sex. I turned over, propping a pillow up behind my head, wanting to be able to see him as he sucked on my pussy. I looked up at him and watched his eyes as I slowly spread my legs, knowing my pussy was being exposed, seeing the lust in those dark blue eyes. My thighs separated and I moved my legs up, bending them at the knee until my knees were almost pulled back against my chest and then let them fall to the side, my pussy lips slowly pulling back. I had never been so exposed, my eyes still watching his, mesmerized by the lust I could see in them. I longed to look down at his cock, but I already knew from his eyes how I was affecting him. I'm not sure why, but my fingers reached down to my pussy lips and began to pull them open, two fingers pulling back my clit hood, the red, hard bud sticking out like a miniature cock. I felt like a whore, exposing myself so blatantly. "Do you see anything you would like to eat? I said boldly, almost wishing I could take it back once I said it.

Michael did not have to be asked twice. He clamored onto the bed moving between her legs, feeling her hands reaching for his head as he moved between her thighs, his tongue already extended, searching out her pussy. He paused for a moment, inhaling in the scent of this delicious girl, the beautiful fragrance of a woman sexually excited. His tongue pushed between her pussy lips, still held wide by her fingers. Her body jumped as if she was jolted by electricity as his tongue made contact with her super-heated body. Her fingers released her pussy lips in shock, his tongue trapped between her swollen lips, the fragrance of her juices mixing onto his tongue. His tongue moved up and down her slit, gently lapping up her juices.

"Oh, GGODD," I moaned, grabbing Michael's head tighter, pushing him further between my legs. The few lovers I had were not willing to go down on me, usually too busy trying to get me to suck their cocks and then to disinterested in my orgasm after they were satisfied. It felt like electricity shooting through my body each time his rough tongue ran over my slit. I wasn't sure how long I could last, but sensed that he also felt that. Each time I thought I would explode, his tongue would slow down, pausing, dragging out the feeling. Then it would begin again to explore me, each time seeking out a new part of my sex, first my slit, then pushing into my vagina, feeling like a mini cock pushing into me, spreading me open. My body arched up from the bed, transmitting my desire for his tongue to play across my clit. I did not have to wait long. I nearly jumped out of my skin as he sucked my clit into his mouth, his lips grabbing it tightly, his tongue playing over the end of it. "GGGGODDDDDD, pllllleeeeeassssse mooooooooorrrrrrree," I cried out as his tongue lashed out on my swollen clit, bathing it as it ran sensuously back and forth over it. Just when I thought I was about to cum, he again denied me the pleasure, keeping me on the brink of it. My mind wandered as he continued to lightly play with my body, keeping me sexually charged but denying me my ultimate pleasure.

Michael kept her on the edge. She was so hot, his tongue bringing her to the brink of orgasm, then keeping her there. Each time he sought out new territory to explore. He hands reached down under her, raising her hips off of the bed, his fingers exploring her ass cheeks, searching out the split between them. He moved his fingers between, pulling them apart, exposing her tiny asshole. He had to taste her, taste her asshole. He felt her body tighten up as his tongue slid down, moving close to his target. "Relax, let me taste all of you," he said as he moved back until his tongue ran over her tiny asshole. Her body shivered in expectation and she cried out, her fingers pushed into her mouth to stifle the noise.

I never felt anything like it. His wet tongue ran heavily over my exposed asshole, knowing that his eyes were only inches from me, his nose banging against me, inhaling my scent. I could imagine how I looked, almost embarrassed to be so exposed, but also so excited, knowing that he was doing this to me to please me. I felt his fingers moving back to my clit, rubbing the hard bud as his tongue began to push inside me. I pushed out on my asshole, allowing him access inside my private orifice, his tongue grabbed tightly by my sphincter. I could now imagine how it would feel to have a cock inside my asshole and I was determined that Michael would be the one to do it to me. I knew he would be gentle, waiting until I was ready to accept all of his manhood. Today I would lose the virginity of my asshole. His tongue moved around inside me, his fingers played with my clit. I was ready to cum and this time Michael was not going to stop me. His fingers and tongue continued their oral assault on my body, his tongue running back and forth between my asshole and my pussy. I grabbed his head tightly and pushed him deep between my thighs. Harder then I probably should have, but unable to control my emotions. The most incredible orgasm hit my body as his fingers and tongue played with my body. "EEEEEHH, Oh God, AAAHHHH."

Michael felt her orgasm, his head trapped between her thighs, gripping him tightly, not allowing him to move even if he wanted to. His tongue licked at her pussy, her pussy juice flowing freely, covering his face with a shiny glow. She continued to bounce around the bed in ecstasy, pumping her hips onto his face, not caring any longer, moaning in pleasure. His tongue found her clit again, pulling it tightly into his mouth, sending her over the top again, a second and third shiver running through her body.

I couldn't believe that he could make me cum so much and so hard. I was afraid to look down as I released his head from between my thighs. Embarrassed to see his face. His head slowly raised up, his mouth covered with my slick juices, a strange smile on his face.

"Kiss me, taste how good you taste," Michael ordered her, moving up to move his lips onto hers.

I ran my tongue over his lips, wiping my juices from them, tasting my sweet cum. It tasted good, like his cum, my tongue returning to gather some more. "Thank you, thank you for making me cum so hard," getting brave, my body relaxed.

"There's more, I still have a very hard cock."

"Give me a second to catch my breath and I will take care of it. I want to be on top. I want to take your cock inside you and fuck you like you ate me making you cum so hard." I smiled at him, my hand reaching for his cock, slowing encircling the head of it and began to stroke it. "I will take care of this."

As I stroked his cock, feeling the hot flesh beneath my fingers pulsate, my pussy begin to get wet again in anticipation. Though I was not a virgin, I knew that this was going to be different. I got up on my knees and scooted over his hips, my legs on each side, spread wide. I looked down, my face flushed, I was so open. My pussy lips were spread wide, my juices still glistening on the pink flesh. His cock bobbed before me, my hand again grasping the hard member, feeling it jerk in anticipation of entering me. I scooted forward a little and lay down on his upper chest, letting my nipples slowly run over his chest, the hard buds scraping sensuously over him. I reached down between us, my fingers gripping his cock tightly, it jerking in response. I rub the head of his cock up and down my pussy slit, making sure that it moved all the way up to my clit. "MMMMM," I moaned as the hot head touched my clit flesh, "yeeess," my hands pushing hard onto the cock, rubbing my clit nub. "I can't wait any longer," my hand moving the cock to my pussy, lining up the cock. I pushed down, the head of the cock suddenly entering me harder then I had planned, but unable to stop it. "OOOOHHH, YYYEAAAHH," my hips pushing down harder, feeling you push up, unable to control your desire any longer.

Michael could not longer control himself. Her hot pussy gripped the head of his cock so tight, he had to get all the way inside her. He felt her hesitate, his hips rising up to continue, feeling her pussy pulsate on his cock as it pushed deeper into her gripping flesh. It was almost as if she was a virgin, so tight and hot. "Push down, take me deeper."

I sat up on his cock, feeling it so tight inside me. I slipped forward at his request, taking the cock inside me deeper. "OOOHHH, yyyeees," jerking my hips forward until almost all of him was buried inside me. I looked down, only an inch of cock outside me and I began to roll my hips, his cock moving around inside me. I felt his hands move up to my breasts, his fingers taking the hard nipples between them, rubbing the hard tips between his soft fingers, making my body move the same way. I pulled back on my ass, his cock pulling out until only my tight pussy gripped the head. I pushed back hard, his cock almost taking all of the breath out of me as I was completely filled. It had never been like this before, being able to control the hot cock inside me, fucking him instead of being fucked. "Oh, it's so big, big, but I love it," jerking back and forth, loving the feeling of it filling me up each time. I gripped his cock as it pulled from my wet pussy, relaxing as I forced it back it, feeling it hit deep inside me with each thrust.

Her pussy was so hot and tight, it had been a long time since he had felt anything that good. Michael felt her gripping it as it pulled from her, her juices letting it slide effortlessly. He felt the head of his cock gripped before she pushed back in again, fucking herself on his hard cock. He did not know how much longer he could hold out. One hand moved down over her stomach, moving over her clit, a finger rubbing the hard bud, it now red and swollen. He gripped it tightly between his fingers and pulled it down until it rubbed against his cock. Jessica jerked up on her body, giving him easier access. His cock now rubbed over the bud as she fucked his cock in and out of her pussy. "Can you cum for me, Jessica?"

"Oh, God, yeeees," my hips jerking back and forth, his cock fucking inside me, "yyeees, nnnooow." I gripped his cock with my pussy, the orgasm overcoming me, my pussy clenching and unclenching on the hot cock inside me. I felt it jerk and begin to shoot, feeling his hot juice shoot deep inside of me, mixing with my juices. It felt like a river filling me, not sure whether it was he or I. "YYYEESS," another orgasm hitting me as he continued to pump up on his hips, fucking his cock in and out of me, refusing to stop, filling me with his hot cum.

Michael felt like he had emptied a river of his cum inside of her. He could see it running back out onto his softening cock. He pulled it from her pussy and she collapsed on top of him, her breathing ragged. He let his hand rub through her hair, pushing it from her face. "That was beautiful, I have never felt like that before."

I looked up at him, exhausted and satisfied as he touched me tenderly. "Thank you Michael," kissing his lips tenderly, "you made me very happy." We lay together, me still on top of him, are breathing almost unseparable. It took me almost fifteen minutes to regain my normal breathing, my heart still racing. "I'm going to take a shower, maybe I can interest you in some more after," teasing him as I ran from the room, naked, our cum running down my thighs as I moved. I jumped in the shower, making sure I left the door open, looking to make sure that Michael was watching. He was.

I stepped into the huge shower, which was completely covered with glass. I turned the shower knobs, which were a sterling silver color. I was so ready to clean up and get ready for more of Michael's touch, his feel. I let the warm water hit my skin as I still shivered from the lovemaking that had happened. My hair little by little began to drench and I felt my body become wet. I grabbed the soap that had a fresh country scent to it and lathered it up on my still shaky hands. I ran the soapsuds all over my naked body. I could still feel Michael's touch and caresses running all though me.

Powerone
Powerone
1,590 Followers