Predators Have to Hunt

Story Info
A succubus goes out to hunt bad men and punishes them.
2k words
3.83
18.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

The steady click clack of Stephanie's stiletto boots wasn't the only sound on Palm Street. One could hear the stubborn buzz of long broken street lights still struggling to come on. There were plenty of cars a few blocks up, almost none were brave enough drive this particular stretch of road at night and if you strained a little you could here the Lethe River flowing behind what had apartment buildings and shops. Other than that it was eerily silent, even the rats seemed to avoid Palm.

It had been bad here for a long time, long before the fire that gutted the buildings and sent the last stubborn residents fleeing for anyplace they could afford. It wasn't like most of them lived on Palm even then because they were loyal to it.

If it wasn't so quiet the he might have snuck up on Stephanie as she strutted down the street. Her leather skirt ended just high enough to reveal the plump curves of her ass. A leather top did more to show off her breasts than conceal them. Most men considered sprinting the two miles of Palm with a shotgun enough to enter the X-Games but she was alone and unarmed.

"Hey Miss can I help you?" A raggedy voice called. Stephanie turned toward him for a moment locking her gaze on the tips of her shoes. "Oh, I think I can help you." She could smell his fetid breath and spun to make a run for it when two more men appeared seemingly out of no where. "I wouldn't run if I were you. I mean you can but it won't do you much good. She was able to take one step before a punch to the stomach doubled her over and one more before the lack of air drove her to her knees. "I told you not to run bitch." He twisted her hair around his fist and dragged the wheezing woman across the weed patch that had once been a lawn and into an alley.

The alley stank like exactly what it was, a combination dumpster and toilet. The ground was sticky with things Stephanie didn't even want to think about but at moment. "Now let me tell you how you can help yourself girl." He face was shoved up against a nearby wall. "You can make us feel wanted. We're gonna do what we're gonna do but maybe if your nice we can gentle. We might not even start with your ass. Now what do you say?"

Stephanie's wide eyes did a quick scan of her surroundings and came to the only conclusion she could. Any chance she'd had to run had been lost. "Please, I'll do what you say just don't hurt me."

"That's a good girl. Now beg my friends here to let you suck cock." Stephanie looked up bit back the bile threatening to escape her stomach. She didn't expect to find any mercy with these obvious pigs but she was hoping.

"Please give me a cock to suck." Before she could ask again one of them struck her across the face hard enough that if the other didn't still have her by the hair she would have spun round.

"You don't sound like you really mean it." Yanking her head back the man roughly smashed his lips to hers. She resisted for one second then gave in and let him jam his tongue down her throat for a quick kiss that tasted as bad as he smelled.

When he pulled back Stephanie was certain of two things. The first was that she didn't want anything from him in her mouth ever again and the second was that she had no good choices. "Please Mr." She wheedled as genuinely as she could manage "-give me your cock." That seemed to be enough satisfy the man who immediately unzipped his pants and jammed his still flaccid cock into her mouth. Using her hair like reigns he just bounced her head against his belly until he'd was hard then passed her around to each of his friends. It felt like the men were having a contest to see who could her force themselves the deepest into her throat.

"I think that's enough outhit. Honey, why don't you put that ass in the air and show me and my friends here how bad you want a dick." There was some chuckling at that. Stephanie looked around hoping that someone was both stupid enough to be on Palm at this time of night but so bored with life that they'd attack three men to save a woman they didn't know. When she saw that wasn't the case she folded her arms and put her head down on them thrusting her ass in the air. The skirt performed as it was designed slipping up over her globes and providing her attackers with a view only barely obstructed by a lacy thong. She barely had to open her mouth to have the first of them yank her thong to one side and jam his cock into her cunt.

"Pull her arms back. I wanna make sure she gets a serious deep dicking." The leader called and the other two immediately did just that leaving Stephanie face down on the sticky, smelly concrete as they rutted her like some kind of common field beast. She did her best to squeal bits of encouragement to her assailants. The sooner they finished with her the better. "Listen to her, little pig bitch likes it!" The leader shouted. "See how she likes it in her ass."

Stephanie stiffened for a second at the thought then took a deep breath. "I'd love it. Please fuck my ass until you come." Stephanie grit her teeth but only for a moment, only until he was all the way in then she bucked back pinning him beneath her. "C'mon boys, I got room for two more." She beckoned them with a crooked finger and spread legs.

The two remaining men gave her an odd look for all of a second before one crawled between her legs and the other straddled her skull pushing his cock don her throat until his scrotum was pressed against her nostrils. Stephanie wrapped her legs around one man, her hands clawed at the man fucking her throat and she didn't let any of them stop until she felt them go limp and then she did the same. "I guess you were right." She dreamily said to nobody in particular.

The three men untangled themselves from the girl and started walking away until the leader paused at the head of the alley and turned back. "You know what guys. Dump the cum dumpster in the trash can." Even if she'd thought it would do her any good to fight back she simply didn't have the energy to do anything but let them fold her in half and place her, butt first in the trashcan before slamming the lid on it. Stephanie didn't even attempt to move until she couldn't hear their voices anymore.

Then she slowly started to stir.

Three men walked together down Palm Street. It wasn't the kind of place that most men would dare walk at night. It just wasn't safe for man nor beast. "Do you hear something?" One of them asked. For a moment the other two men shook their heads but then they heard it too.

The very distinctive sound of a woman in high heels. They all turned around at the same time and found themselves face to face with what looked like a seven foot tall woman with bright red skin and wings folded around her like a cloak. "You know, you could have just asked boys. I would have done every little thing your twisted little minds could up with.

"Wha-"

"Quiet, I'm talking." The woman curtly replied slipping forward faster than the men could comprehend and knocking one of them to street then placing her stiletto in a very sensitive spot.

The two remaining men seemed to contemplating running or attacking. "If I were to recommend something boys between the two things dancing in your tiny human skulls I would fight. To run away. However I'm already in a bad mood." Her wings unfurled to their full ten feet span. "So anybody who can't fly should probable get on their knees and start contemplating every, single, reason I shouldn't do all the same things to you that you did to me. With that she drove her heel down hard enough to double the first man over in pain.

"Oh God, oh God." One of them started chanting.

"Well, that's not a good reason." Opening her jaws in humanly wide she bit down on the man's neck then kicked him over. Her head canted slightly to the side. She could hear him gurgling in his own blood. "Sorry. I don't speak fish. That leaves two of you and me already getting bored."

"I'll never do it again!" The leader of the three men said bowing his head.

The woman walked over to man writing on the ground and casually put her heel through her his skull. "Last chance."

"I'm sorry!" He shouted and she scooped him up by the throat and lifted him eight feet in the air.

"You're sorry?" Her eyes widened with shock. "You're sorry?" She giggled. "For what part, the part where you snatched me by the hair and dragged me into an alley for a game of fuck the cum dumpster? Do you want to know why I'm going to spare your life?" He nodded as much as he could within her grip. "I'm going to spare you for two reasons. One I want you to start spreading the word that even if a girl is asking for it you still need permission." She shrank back to Stephanie but her strength didn't wane in the least. "And I want you to know that I'll be around watching you." Stephanie slammed her fist into the man's face knocking several of his teeth out. "Next time I might not be so nice. Now get out of here." She dropped his limp form to the concrete. "When you wake up or something."

Stephanie stepped over the bodies of the men and continued her strut down the street. She was almost to the edge when something caught her eye. A man in a bright red zoot suit complete with a fedora. The young succubus was still a little hungry. She crossed the street. "Hey handsome. Need some help with anything? I think I can help you."

The man turned slowly towards her and lowered his gold rimmed purple glasses just enough for her to see his black eyes. "There are things much scarier than you walking these streets. You run along and be safe."

There isn't being in entire universe that doesn't remember the first time they meet that man. He just exudes a presence that most can feel from across the room. Like he sees everything you are all at the same time. The thing for Stephanie was she couldn't place it, she knew this wasn't the first time she'd been near him. "Can I ask you something?"

"Unless it's when will I die and you want the answer to be now I wouldn't suggest it little monster." His lips twisted into some shape Stephanie had never seen. It wasn't a smile, a smirk or a grin. It wasn't a snarl either. It was enough like staring at a hole in the world. When he smiled she understood that it wasn't the fire that destroyed this stretch of the Earth. It was because walked here.

In the five years since she'd been turned into a monster she'd never experienced as much as a second of fear. Whatever that man was doing with his mouth was enough that she couldn't move until he showed her mercy by spinning on his heels and returning the way he came.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers