Pregnancy Blues

Story Info
False pregnancy test reminds woman of a steamy night.
882 words
4.24
51.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had tried for so long. We had tried and tried. All that both of us ever wanted out of life was our baby. The baby that I saw in my dreams. The baby that I could hear every time I closed my eyes. I could almost feel that gentle weight in my arms when I rocked in the chair I had bought when we had decided to start trying.

Now I sat on the cold toilet holding another disappointment in my hand. Negative. One line. One more broken heart, and I knew.

I knew that my dreams were over. I knew that I had to look into Alan's hopeful face and watch it fall into disappointed lines as I crushed his dreams along with mine. I knew that it would never happen to us.

I was broken. My body betrayed me. I felt the weight of guilt and helplessness.

When we had finally decided to start trying, we were both so excited. We ceremoniously threw out our contraceptives. Now as I closed my eyes I could remember how we talked for hours about the son that we had imagined. A wonderful boy to change the world with his kind heart and genius. The best of both of us.

That night we had reached for each other with more love and tenderness than all the years that had come before. Everything had led up to that moment.

I could still feel his strong arms as he awakened my body with his gentle touch and sweet words. I had grown wet so fast. I couldn't get enough of his touch.

He had kissed every inch of my body while his hands stroked and tickled and worked magic that Houdini couldn't imagine. When he gently sucked one of my ample breasts into his mouth I almost came then and there. And then our tenderness was set on fire.

I raked my hands over his muscled arms and was so thankful for the hours I had watched him work out tirelessly. I kissed and sucked his smooth skin and whispered all the wonderful, naughty things I wanted to do to him.

Our mouths had finally met in a kiss so passionate and filled with urgency! Our tongues blended as I reached for that throbbing hardness that would fill me completely. He had been so ready!

I stroked his cock urgently with one hand while gently squeezing and fondling his large balls.

"Please...please.." I had begged. " I need you inside...I need.."

And he knew just what I needed.

He positioned himself over me and held me tight as his cock probed my soaked pussy. Then he slid into my body as I cried out. Oh, how good it felt!

We had moved in desperate synchronization. We were crazed! All the while we whispered to each other and said things that would only make sense to each other.

After all of our years of lovemaking, this was our first time without the use of a condom. It had been so amazing to feel his smooth, hard cock slamming into me over and over! He somehow felt harder and bigger without any restriction between us.

I felt him tense up.

"I'm gonna fill you with my cum! I'm gonna empty my balls into you!" He cried out.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," I had chanted.

Nobody had ever cum in before and I was wildly turned on. My heart pounded in my chest and my stomach flipped in anticipation!

He grabbed my hips and buried himself deep inside me and screamed, "Ooooohh gooooddddd!"

I felt him explode inside me. My already dripping pussy grew slick and somehow hotter as I felt his orgasm pulsing inside me and it drove me over the edge.

I bucked and screamed and clutched at him as my orgasm tore through me with amazing force.

Now I smiled as I remembered how the force of my orgasm, triggered by his, had triggered yet another orgasm from him. We had both been surprised when he let loose another stream of cum inside my sloppy cunt.

After that we had spent the whole night making love and talking and resting up for our next session of lovemaking which was never far away. We had both called out sick and spent the next several days making love.

It had been the best time of my life.

Now as I sat remembering I began picturing our life without a baby. Just the two of us. Just how bad would it be? How bad could it ever really be? For me to spend the rest of my life making love with my best friend. What a wonderful life. I was comforted with that knowledge and I looked back down at the stick that had triggered all of these wonderful memories and I smiled.

I smiled because I knew that when my Alan, my best friend, my lover, my husband came home we would make love. I smiled because I had been so lucky to find that right person who was meant for me in a world where people never stay together. I smiled because I had not waited the full three minutes to look at the stick in the first place.

I smiled because there were two lines.