Pregnancy Pill Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary wants a career, Mom's desperate for grandkids.
1.3k words
174.2k
58
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bumpman
Bumpman
44 Followers

Mary wasn't as meek or mild as her name. At work, she's known for her toughness and dedication to her career work.

She earned the nickname, "Granite Mary," from her hard edge and hard body with 36C breasts and 5-8 sleek frame. At 22, she's already headed to the top of her software company.

Mary probably got this toughness from her mom, Sue. Mom had gotten pregnant at 18, and the two spent the first 10 years alone together as mom worked job after job just to pay the bills. She finally met Sam and married when Mary was 13. The marriage was one of convenience, with little passion.

The two were close, but it bothered mom that Mary had no plans for marriage or children.

"Surely, there's some young man you know that makes you wet downstairs," Sue said.

"Oh mom, I can't believe you said that," Mary blushed. "Men are such a waste."

Sue surprised Mary one night at dinner with special guests. This surprised Mary because it was usually just the three of them at their weekly supper.

"This is Dr. Richard and Alice Walters," Sue said. "They're new in town. Richard has a new business, 'Babies R Us.'"

The first thing Mary noticed was Alice's baby bump. "How far along are you," Cherry asked.

"Five months. It's my fourth," Alice said. "We're got two boys and a girl, so we're hoping for another girl."

A knock on the door interrupted the introductions. Mary went breathless when a handsome, young man stepped inside. She would have normally been livid as what she knew this was another set-up attempt by her mom, but his 6-foot muscular frame, wavy hair and green eyes enthralled her.

The dinner discussion centered on Alice's pregnancy and Richard's new business. Mary tried to unsuccessfully to divert the discussion to her latest project, before finally declaring, "I don't know how you do it. I really love my career to much for that stuff."

"I used to be like Mary until I met Richard," Alice said. "I was an award-winning journalist, but this is so much more fulfilling."

While Mary went to the kitchen for more wine, Alice explained that Richard's business was devoted to helping people with baby problems, even those like Mary's. He developed several fertility drugs.

"Give her these," Richard said as he handed Sue two pills. "They're safe and all natural. You'll start to see a quick change. They'll counteract the birth control pill and make her very horny. But, for a real change, she needs to come see me soon."

Sue quickly dropped the pills into Mary's unfinished drink before she returned.

"Did you know Sean designs Web sites and is part owner of the shop," Alice bragged. "He's done quite well for himself."

Mary began to feel warm and perspire. Her breasts seemed heavy, and her pussy started to twitch. As she tried to stand, she felt faint.

"Sean, could you take her home?" Sue asked.

Sean lifted her effortlessly from the chair and carried her to his Jaguar. As they sped toward town, she began to feel a little better and they began talking about his Web site.

She began to lose herself in his voice, watching his lips, his muscles flex and really feeling the heat. She didn't realize they were at her apartment until his strong arms lifted her again.

After laying her gently on the couch, Sean suddenly leaned in and kissed her. Such a move usually would have sent her in a tirade, but she responded with such vigor that he adeptly unbuttoned her blouse. The bra was undone almost as skillfully.

"Oooh," she moaned as he raked his fingertips softly across her breasts. He kneaded her nipples for a few minutes while moving his other hand up her leg, pushing skirt and panties aside to get to her pussy.

The first time he touched that sweet spot, she moaned again and thought, "I should stop this."

Lost in the kisses and the contact, she didn't realize he quickly shed his pants and boxers until he placed her hand on his 9-inch cock. As he leaned down and sucked on her nipples, he pushed on her back, rolling his cock into place.

"We shouldn'..." she started to say as his condomless cock slid in, stopping briefly as her hymen before he push through with a grunt.

"Ugggh," she moaned, and then after a brief delay he began slide in and out, pushing further in her tight, new pussy until he finally hit bottom.

"Ah, ah, ah, ahhhhh," she screamed in the first orgasm of her life. Just as soon as that first ended, more twitches signaled a series of short orgasms.

Soon, her tightness began to get to Sean, and he could feel his seed of life swelling within him. "I going to come," Sean said as he picked up the pace of his pumping.

"Give it to me, fuck me," said Mary, not believing what she was saying or doing. The idea of a condom briefly entered her mind, but she reminded herself she was on the pill as he pulled almost out and slammed home again.

With an "ugggh," Sean released his flowing seed deep into her depths as she went into another orgasm, "Ayyy ... eyyyyeee," she screamed.

Sean's stamina was amazing. He let Mary rest briefly, but before she could gain her senses, he was back for second and then a third time. Each time pouring more of his life seed deep inside.

The following morning she woke to the smell of coffee and found breakfast on a tray beside her bed with note.

"You were wonderful. I'll call you later. Had to get to work. Love, Sean.

Mary ate the toast, but she couldn't stomach the bacon and eggs. What she didn't know is the pills slipped in her drink hastened the effects of pregnancy so it didn't take days or weeks to start feeling morning sickness. She did notice her breasts seemed even bigger and more sensitive than usual.

When Mary didn't call the next few days, mom went looking for her and found her lying on the couch. Mary hadn't been to work for three days.

"This is not like you. You never miss work," Sue said. "I called Dr. Walters and made you an appointment."

Mary thought it was strange that Sue called Dr. Walters instead of her regular doctor, but she didn't feel like arguing.

Mary barely remembered the trip to Dr. Walters' office. After checking in, she began looking around. She and her mom were the only two of the dozen women in the waiting room not pregnant. Even the receptionist had a baby bump.

"Then doctor will see you now," the red-headed receptionist said cheerfully.

The blond nurse, waddling with a near-term pregnancy, led Mary to the examining room, telling her to take off her clothes and put on the hospital gown.

Dr. Walters finally appeared, checking her ears, nose and throat before telling her he wanted to take some blood.

He returned about 15 minutes later with the results.

"You're pregnant," Walters said.

A stunned Mary's jaw went slack. "Buut.... I've only ... only... had sex once, and it was just a couple of days ago. That's impossible. I'm on the pill."

"It only takes once. The pill is not a guarantee you won't get pregnant, and we've got methods today that can tells us as little as 12 hours later," Dr. Walters said.

"Let me give you this shot. It will help with the morning sickness," he continued. She was so stunned that she barely felt the prick of the needle injecting a combination that would eliminate the sickness while giving her a euphoric, floating feeling and cloud her thinking.

As mom helped a dazed Mary out of the office, Dr. Walters handed her more of his miracle pills.

"She's pregnant," Dr. Walters told a delighted Sue. "Give her these, and it won't take long before she'll be happy. I'll send Sean over to take care of her, and we'll start arranging that wedding immediately."

Bumpman
Bumpman
44 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good start but..

Let the doctor fuck her and drink her breastmilk when she is pregnant.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Family Planning A horny teen's journey into motherhood.in Fetish
Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Weekend Business, Baby Horny businessman sneakily knocks up hot drunk girl.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories