Pregnancy with a Twist?

Story Info
Young married couple tries a painful way to conceive.
3.3k words
4.1
87.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
118 Followers

Sue and John had been married for 2 years, they were both in their twenties and kept pretty fit with a lot of sports. Since their marriage they had been trying for their first baby, but with no luck. They both had all the test and everything seemed normal, they just didn't seem to be able to conceive. They had considered IVF, but it had been too costly, so they just continued to try through natural means.

One evening on the train on the way home Sue had picked up a discarded paper to read and was idly reading through the small adds at the back when one caught her eye, "new technique in fertilisation -- volunteers wanted, ring 555-2323". She wondered what this could be about so took the paper home for John to read.

Over diner Sue told John about the paper and suggested they give the number in the advert a ring to see what it was all about. John seemed very keen to try as he was just as desperate to start a family as Sue. The next morning Sue rang the number and got though to the clinic. Sue explained that she had seen the advert and wanted to know more. The receptionist at the clinic made an appointment for them both to see Dr Hay, the senior consultant and told Sue that Dr Hay would explain everything when he met them.

At the agreed hour Sue and John arrived at the address given to them by the receptionist which turned out to be a small door way between two shops in a run down part of town. They rang the bell and were buzzed through to the reception area. This was cheaply furnished and had one desk in the corner and a couple of battered looking sofas. They were immediately met by Dr Hay who came out of the only door off the reception area. Dr Hay looked to be in his forties with slightly greying hair and the demeanour of a 'headmaster'.

He welcomed them both and took them through into his office. On the face of it, this looked like a normal doctors office, medical certificates on the wall and medical text books on the shelves and the normal clutter you typically find in doctor's offices.

Dr Hay sat them both down and began to ask background questions as to the general state of their health. Apparently satisfied with their answers Dr Hay then asked why they had replied to the advert. Sue explained how they had been trying for a baby and had exhausted all the conventional options and wondered what this new technique mentioned in the advert could be about.

Dr Hay then went on to explain that he was investigating the link between the euphoric state reached during orgasm and ovulation. His research had lead him to believe that there was a subsequent link between pain and the pleasure of orgasm, and that if the right stimulus could be provided then it would trigger the ovulation in the female.

John looked slightly confused at this point and asked Dr Hay exactly what it was that this new technique involved and how they could take part in the trials. Dr Hay explained that the female partner had to be brought to a certain pain threshold, and then at the right moment semen introduced to the vagina to coincide with the pain induced ovulation. He explained the background of this in terms of 'The little death' a translation from the French 'la petite mort,' a popular reference for a sexual orgasm.

Sue now looked confused and asked Dr Hay quite how the female was brought to the right pain level prior to orgasm, and most importantly how did the whole process work in practice.

Dr Hay smiled and acknowledged the unusual nature of this theory. He went on to explain that he believed in simple techniques without the use of expensive drugs. He explained that the standard 'control' method for this technique was that in a closely monitored environment and under his direction, the male would cane the female until she reached the correct pain threshold, and then at that point, the male would then enter the female and complete the fertilisation process.

Both Sue and John looked a little taken aback at this description. John then bluntly clarified the process with Dr Hay in that he had to cane his wife until the Doctor said stop and then fuck her. Dr Hay agreed that in summary this was the principal. He then followed up explaining that he understood their reservations, but assured them that to date his method had proved 100% successful for the couples that had strictly adhered to his guidance. At that point he suggested a short break in the consultation so that Sue and John could consider his technique. He lead them both back to the reception area so they could talk privately together.

Once alone Sue and John had a long heart to heart about the technique. Both were desperate for a baby, but John wasn't sure he would be able to cane Sue. They talked around the problem for a little while longer before reaching their decision and went back into Dr Hay's office.

John explained his concerns about caning his wife and asked if there were any alternatives? Dr Hay smiled and acknowledged John's concern. He confirmed that it wasn't unusual for the husband to be reluctant in this task, but if they were both willing he would undertake the task for them. John and Sue both looked at each other and with a slight nod, Sue agreed and asked Dr Hay to perform this part of the technique.

With this agreed Dr Hay suggested that they begin straight away. He asked that John and Sue both undress and that Sue bring John to a state of arousal ready for his part of the process. Dr Hay explained that it would take around 12-18 hard strokes of the cane to achieve the optimum pain level for Sue and that during that time she should continue to keep John aroused.

As John and Sue both stood to get undressed Dr Hay moved one of their chairs into the centre of his office, suggesting Sue should bend over the chair and felate John from one side whilst he caned her from the other. He explained that at the right moment he would call John around to rear so that he could achieve maximum penetration for the final stage of the proceeding.

They both quickly got undressed and Sue bent over the chair, offering her rear to Dr Hay, whilst taking John in her mouth. It didn't take Sue long to get John into an erect state. Dr Hay went behind a filing cabinet and produced a long thin cane, and then positioned himself behind Sue, to her left. He tested his aim with the cane on her behind to ensure he could achieve the best contact with his stroke. And so it began.

Dr Hay had been true to his word and he caned Sue with hard measured strokes of the cane. He caned her from the crease of her legs to the top of her bottom. After 12 strokes her bottom was covered in red welts, and Sue was crying hard. However she continued to lick John's erect penis keeping him ready. Dr Hay shifted his stance slightly and began to cane at a slight angle. This made the cane land diagonally to the previous strokes and cross them which heightened the pain Sue was feeling. As each stroke landed Sue's body would jerk making her breasts swing in rhythm to the caning. After the fifteenth stroke Dr Hay told John that Sue was nearly ready. He explained that he was going to give her a further three very hard strokes in quick succession, and then John should mount her and ejaculate as soon as possible.

John nodded his agreement and Dr Hay proceeded to give the remaining three strokes as hard as he could. As soon as these were given John quickly stepped to the rear of this wife and inserted himself into her. It only took three thrusts before John climaxed into Sue. He stood still for a moment, holder her hips making sure the last of his semen was in his wife.

Then he gently withdrew, it was only then that he saw the state of Sue's rear from the cane. There were vivid raised welts criss-crossing her buttocks, with some of them wrapping around her thighs. John could see that Dr Hay had caned Sue severely.

Sue had stopped crying and was now just shaking with emotion. John also realised that despite the caning he had just seen his wife receive he was also very turned on. Seeing her bent over submissively having taken the cane was a powerful image.

After a few moments they both got dressed and thanked Dr Hay for his help, agreeing to call a few weeks later to update him on if his experiment had been a success. With that they left and returned home.

Their journey home was quite, with Sue shifting uncomfortably in her seat. It was only when they got home that they spoke about the evenings events. Sue confirmed that she had really felt every stroke of the cane, but was willing to accept the pain if would help conceive. John for his part admitted that seeing Sue caned was very erotic and he could hardly contain himself until Dr Hay had given him the go ahead to enter Sue.

Two long weeks passed before Sue tried the home pregnancy kit again. Disappointingly she told John that the test had come back negative but asked if he wanted to try another visit to Dr Hay. Whilst John was disappointed with the test results he leapt at the chance of seeing his wife caned again and then making love to her after. And so another appointment was made with Dr Hay who said that he had an alternative technique that might prove more successful that the last.

On their return to Dr Hay's clinic they noticed that the clutter on his desk had been cleared and a towel was spread over the desktop. Dr Hay explained that in some rare cases the introduction of semen must coincide exactly with the ovulation. He explained the only way to achieve this was for Sue to mount John whilst he lay on his back. Then whilst Sue was riding John, Dr Hay would proceed to apply the cane to her rear, that way he could ensure perfect timing. He told them both to undress and for John to get onto the table, and then for Sue to mount him. Again he produced the same fearsome looking cane and took a few practice stokes through the air. The cane made a whooshing sound that immediately excited John into a state of arousal and a had a strangely similar effect on Sue, making her nipples become very erect. John lay back on the table and Sue clambered on top of him, gently inserting him into herself. She then sat back to take his full length before slowly riding him up and down. Dr Hay asked Sue to lean forward and for John to hold her forward so that he could have a clear swing at her rear. They both complied and began to set up a slow rhythm whilst Dr Hay positioned himself at the side. He told them that he was going to cane Sue until John came. John was to prolong this for as long as possible, and when the moment approached he should let Dr Hay know so that he could apply the final harder three strokes. They both nodded their agreement. And once again it began.

The first stroke took them both by surprise, Sue because of the sharp pain in her rear, and John because of the contraction and squeezing action Sue made with her vagina when the stroke landed. The second stoke landed soon after the first and again John felt the same contraction and squeezing action. This continued for 12 strokes, with Sue riding up and down John and Dr Hay caning her each time she sank down onto John. By now the combination of Sue squeezing John each time the cane landed and the swishing sound of the cane through the air and the crack as it landed had pushed John much quicker to his own climax than would be normal. John normally had very good self control and was able to bring Sue to several orgasms before he finally came. And so wanting to prolong the experience for as long as possible, John used his will power to delay his ejaculation. Dr Hay had reached 18 strokes before John finally felt that familiar twitching that preceded his release. At 21 strokes Sue's plaintive whimpers when the cane landed were too much and John indicated to Dr Hay that he was about to come. With that Dr Hay then delivered the final three strokes. Very hard indeed. As the last stroke landed John exploded inside Sue as she shook with the intensity of the orgasm that had overtaken her. For a moment they just lay there holding each other close until John softened and slipped out of his wife.

After a brief moment Sue got off the desk and began to dress. John was slightly slower as he was transfixed on his wife's bottom and the vivid weals that the cane had left. When they were both dressed Dr. Hay wished them luck and again asked them to keep him informed of progress.

The following week John would inspect the tram lines on his wife's bottom, watching them gradually fade, waiting for the time she could take the pregnancy test again. Finally she took the test, and again it was negative. This time Sue was a little less disappointed and discussed with John what their options were now. John agreed to phone Dr. Hay with the news and see what he recommended.

That night when Sue returned home from work John was no where to be found, he came home about an hour later with a long package under his arm. He explained to Sue that he had spoken to Dr. Hay who thought that the strange environment of the clinic might be effecting the process and suggested they should try the method alone at home. John had driven over to the clinic to collect the cane from Dr. Hay -- that's what was in the long package.

Sue agreed to try again at home they both went upstairs to their bedroom where they got undressed. John took the cane from the package and showed it to Sue. As she examined it John could see her nipples harden as she ran her fingers over the length of the cane. They decided that Sue would bend over the end of the bed and John would cane her from there, with Sue letting him know when she was about to come. And so it began.

John stood to the left of his wife and tested him aim by repeatedly tapping the cane on her rear, trying to judge the correct distance. When he was satisfied he was in the right position he draw his arm back for the first stroke which he whipped down onto the centre of her buttocks. The cane jumped in his hand as it rebounded back leaving a white mark on Sue's rear which then began to turned red.

Pleased with his first stroke John lined up and delivered the second, which landed just below the first with a satisfying crack. The third and forth strokes quickly followed as Sue began to whimper at the effect the cane was having on her bottom. John paused momentarily to admire his handy work. Pleased with the vivid red welts that traversed Sue's bottom he resumed his position. Strokes five and six landed with similar effect to the earlier ones, as did the subsequent six strokes. At the end of these twelve strokes Sue's rear was a mass of red tram lines and she was sobbing volubly. John was painfully erect and despite not having touched himself was very close to orgasm. However, using all his will power John managed to contain himself and drawing on his considerable experience and strength as squash player delivered the next six strokes even harder then the first 12. As number 18 landed Sue turned her head and told John she was nearly there. Remembering Dr Hay's advice John quickly delivered the final three stokes with every ounce of strength he could muster, the cane biting into Sue's already ravished bottom.

John threw the cane to the floor and immediately pulled himself into his wife. Grabbing her hips and thrusting himself into her he pumped hard back and forth until with an animal grunt and a shriek from Sue they both came together. It was one of the most intense orgasms he had ever felt and for a moment he thought he might pass out. But the moment passed and they both regained their senses. John carefully withdrew from Sue as she collapsed forward onto the bed. As she lay there he could see the cane marks all over her bottom and thighs and the sticky trail from between her legs where he had just been.

It was an intensely erotic sight and John felt himself begin to harden again.

Hoping to improve their chances of conceiving on this occasion John suggested to Sue that they repeat the process. But Sue was concerned that John had caned her much harder than Dr Hay ever had and it would take her longer to achieve a second orgasm, however, after some discussion she reluctantly agreed.

Sue explained that she felt too weak to stand for a second caning so John allowed her to remaining lying face down on the bed, but put two pillows under her hips to raise her bottom up to receive the cane.

This time John stood to the side of the bed so that his strong right arm was aligned with Sue's raised rear. This also allowed Sue to turn her head towards John so that she could not only see him caning her, but also see how hard and erect he was, ready for the moment she called him to enter her. And so it began again.

In this new laying down position John was able to get a better swing and his first stroke cracked home hard on Sue's already severely caned rear. She immediately gasped and involuntarily tensed her buttocks. As the strokes began to whip home, the tensing and relaxing of her buttocks had the effect of squeezing little globs of John's cum out her. John had lost count of the number of stokes he had given Sue by the time she said she was ready. He just quickly mounted her as she lay face down on the bed and thrust into her until he climaxed for a second time. As he lay there on top of her he could feel the heat from her bottom as it pressed into his groin. Eventually as he softened he withdrew from his wife and helped her recover from a very severe caning and two emotional orgasms.

It took over three weeks for the welts to go down and during that time Sue tested herself with the home pregnancy kit. Sadly the results were again negative, so despite being soundly caned and impregnated twice she was still not pregnant.

However by now John and Sue had realised they both loved the cane, both the giving and receiving. The fact that Dr Hay's method had not produced the desired results did not diminish their enthusiasm for this alternative way of making love.

Sue was happy and John was glad.

John was glad as he hadn't the heart to tell Sue that he had seen a newspaper article in a later copy of the paper exposing Dr. Hay's clinic as a scam!

djt_one
djt_one
118 Followers