Pregnant & Loving It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

David seemed to have some sympathy for me and so he pulled heaps of tissues from a box and scrunched them into a ball which he proceeded to push into my cunt which, I learned later, was to stop the cum from running out of me. I was then allowed to go to the toilet and pee! It was very uncomfortable with the wad in my cunt but I managed to pee and that was some relief! Then it was back to the bed!

Well, with ever lengthening intervals I was fucked by the three boys for the full 12 hours and by that time I had such a sore cunt I didn’t know what to do with myself. Although David still wouldn’t allow me to stand up, much of the cum which was shot into me was leaking out when the men were fucking me. In fact there was quite a mess on the sheets!

David thanked the boys and handed them each an envelope which, I gathered, contained their pay for their services! As soon as they had gone I managed to get off the bed and walked with some difficulty to the bathroom. There the cum just poured out of me! When I returned to David he told me he wouldn’t let me go to the bathroom before because he wanted to make sure the cum in me had a chance to make me pregnant! Now what was he thinking? Did he really want me pregnant by these island boys? He explained he didn't really love me all that much and didn’t want to be the father of my baby. He had chosen Benny and the other two boys because of their lighter skin coloring and when I had my baby it probably wouldn’t look as though it wasn’t his! What a bastard!

Well the news came to me not long after we returned home! My period didn’t arrive on the usual date nor for the next month. I went to see my physician who, after the necessary tests, proclaimed me pregnant! At last I was going to be a mother! Now I could give all my attention to my baby and not to my bastard husband.

My life has changed dramatically. Now I am the center of attention and all of my friends envied my pregnancy. I found too I had a lot more attention from men whom I scarcely knew. The sight of a pregnant woman’s body seems to attract men like flies. I had my belly rubbed by so many men that I started to get very excited whenever they rubbed me!

I now had no love at all for David and he knew it! I began to take more notice of the men who constantly wanted to feel my belly and see if they could detect a movement of the baby inside. It didn’t take very long before one of these men was feeling my belly and then, without asking, slipped his hand down lower so that it was between my legs. It was a bit of a shock but it felt good to have a man hold me there.

I helped the situation by pulling up my long skirt which was in the way so that the man could actually touch my cunt through my panties! He began to play with me and soon had me squirming to a point where I had to sit down before I fell down! He didn’t take his hand away and so I spread my legs and allowed him better access to my cunt. All of this took place in my garden and fortunately we had some privacy because of the surrounding fences.

Now that he could see I wasn’t objecting he pulled aside my panties and played with my clit. Now I was so turned on, after so long with no-one playing with me, I began to cum. I had an orgasm which felt like an express train passing through my body! I wanted more so I told him to follow me into the house. David, of course, was at work so we weren’t likely to be interrupted and most of my friends rang before they called to make sure I was able to see them. I felt very safe. When we were inside I locked the front and back doors and, taking Ted by the hand, I led him into the bedroom. Just what was I doing – but then, just as quickly as I asked myself that question, I answered it with a “who cares!”

Ted helped me remove my long skirt and top and now I only had on my big thick bra and my panties. Ted couldn’t wait to get these remaining items off me and he fumbled until he had the bra undone. My breasts were quite large now because of the pregnancy and I was very proud of them. My belly wasn’t terribly huge – I was only in my 5th month – but nevertheless it stuck out in front of me and I didn’t feel very attractive. Ted, on the other hand was worshipping my belly and my breasts and soon had my panties off as well.

Now I was naked, and pregnant, lying on the bed in front of my best friend’s husband. He quickly removed all of his clothes and as soon as he was naked too, he climbed onto the bed and lay down beside me, gently caressing my huge belly. He leaned over me and kissed and sucked my nipples whilst gently squeezing my breasts. He then rested his head on my belly and told me he could hear the baby rumbling inside. I laughed and told him it was just that I was hungry and he wouldn’t be able to hear the baby. He turned his head around so that he was facing my feet and brought his hand between my legs and began playing with me.

His fingers soon found my clit and he soon brought me to another orgasm. He told me how much he loved my hairy bush and also told me he had asked his wife to shave her bush off and she had liked it and now kept it shaved! He, however, liked a nice hairy cunt to play with and was disappointed his wife refused to allow it to grow back again. His playing with me soon brought on another orgasm and, for the first time with Ted, I reached down and grabbed his lovely hard cock in my hand.

Ted asked me if it was safe to fuck me and I laughed but told him it might hurt me if he leaned on me too hard. The best idea was for me to lie on my back with my legs apart with the leg nearest to him lifted up. He could then slide between my legs whilst still at right angles to me because this would allow him to enter me without placing any weight on my extended belly. He quickly caught on and soon had his hard cock inside my cunt giving me all the pleasure I had been missing out on for so long! We both enjoyed that fuck more than I can tell.

He was excited because he was fucking a pregnant woman and I was excited because I was being fucked after going so long without it! The last time I had been fucked was with the three island boys on our holiday. I envied my best friend because she could fuck him any time she wanted but I would have to wait until another convenient time arose for both of us. After Ted had gone and I was still lying naked on the bed, I began to think just what I had done. I decided I loved it and would do it again and as often as possible.

The next time I managed to get together with Ted was the following week and the sex was just as good as the first time. We spent a glorious afternoon together and he fucked my twice before he had to leave to meet his wife. I felt good knowing he would be meeting my friend, his wife, as soon as he left me! Ted, of course, knew I didn’t love David any more and he asked me if I would be interested in having anyone else fuck me? I asked who he had in mind and he told me he had mentioned me to his brother who was divorced and he too would like to fuck a pregnant woman. I told him I wasn’t sure that would be a good idea but agreed to meet his brother at a coffee shop the next morning.

Charlie was an extraordinary good looking man and I fell for him as soon as we introduced ourselves. He was charming as well and we shared a lovely cup of coffee together. He politely asked me if he would be able to see me at my home some afternoon soon and I just couldn’t help myself and agreed to meet him that afternoon! I would have taken him home with me but I wanted to have a shower and prepare myself for his visit so he had to give me some time to get ready. I just knew I would fuck him as soon as he called!

I rushed home and showered and shaved my legs and underarms and applied my makeup, although not too much, and dressed in one of my prettiest blouses and a nice skirt ready for him. I dispensed with my bra – it was only going to get in the way - and I looked good without it provided I didn’t have to walk quickly! I toyed with the idea of leaving off my panties but thought I had better not look like too much of a slut although that was what he was calling for – I was to be a pregnant slut for him!

Charlie arrived on time and presented me with a large bunch of pretty flowers – how thoughtful! We wasted very little time on preliminaries – he was anxious to fuck me and I wanted to fuck him – we soon made our intentions known and began stripping off our clothes. As soon as we were naked we began kissing and feeling each other and I was soon aroused to a peak I hadn’t reached before. He even knew about the position to fuck me and although he played with me and gave me several orgasms, I just wanted him inside me! His cock was huge and I felt wonderful as he pushed it carefully into my cunt. Sex with Charlie was great. There is no other word to describe it! After our second fuck for the afternoon I was hooked on Charlie and wanted him again and again. I didn’t want to push my luck too far and suggested we meet again next week but he asked why we couldn’t meet tomorrow? This thrilled me and we soon made plans for next day.

I was a little afraid David would detect my happiness when he arrived home but he didn’t seem to notice me at all and so I was safe. Charlie called on me just about every day it was possible. Of course he couldn’t call when David wasn’t at work but he was there every other day for me! It soon became obvious to both of us there was more than just the odd casual fuck between us. After about a month and a half of fucking Charlie, he surprised me by taking me in his arms after a rather torrid session of sex and actually proposed marriage to me! He stunned me completely as, although I knew we both enjoyed the others company, I looked on it more as a fling whilst I was pregnant and then it would be over. Charlie was deadly serious and told me he wanted to marry me and move away from this city and start all over again with the baby making three! I told him I was married but he assured me that could easily be finished in divorce and he would then marry me!

I realized he was very serious – more so that I had thought before – and decided there and then that I would leave David immediately! What a big step. Charlie lived in the home he and his wife had shared before the divorce and he told me it really needed a woman in the house to make it like a home! I had only known Charlie for a little over 6 weeks but I knew he was sincere and I really did love him, particularly his kind attention to me and my body. Charlie knew, of course, how my baby had been conceived and said that wouldn’t make any difference to him – he loved me and would love my baby no matter what color it was! I really believed him.

We made all the necessary arrangement that afternoon and quickly gathered all of the possessions which I believed were mine alone and, without delay, Charlie organized for a truck to pick up my goods and take them to his house. All of my clothes were gone and my few material possessions with them – I now had nothing in the house which belonged to me. As soon as David arrived home I greeted him with the news I was leaving him. He just shrugged his shoulders and said “Good luck, I guess it had to come sooner or later and now is a good time before the brat arrives!” If nothing else had convinced me, David’s words certainly did! He didn’t love me at all. I left Charlie’s address with him in case he needed to contact me urgently but that was really the end of David.

Charlie was waiting for me in his car outside the house and so I simply said goodbye to David and walked out to the car. Charlie kissed me and helped me into the car and we drove off to a new life together.

My life with Charlie was wonderful and he looked after me splendidly before the baby was born and was an absolutely amazing father to little Benny! Benny was born after a rather short labor and it was a comparatively easy birth. I told Charlie it was an easy birth because of all the sex right up to the time of the birth and than he had done a marvelous job of stretching me! Benny was so close to white that not even a soul thought he wasn’t Charlie’s baby!

When my divorce became final Charlie again asked me to marry him and I accepted! We were married as soon as possible and have lived a very happy life together so far. We are a very devoted couple with a wonderful son we both love so much! Who could ask for more?

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12