Pregnant Twin Girls’ Cock Olympics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exactly in this moment, the door to the bedroom opened, with Bob, Rob and Morgan surprising the wild sex party animals. They barely heard the door opening nor the steps, as they were so out of this world in their orgasmic trance.

"What's going on here?! I can't believe what I'm seeing!" Bob awakened them out of their lusty paradise. They all were startled, turned their head towards the door, and recognized the unexpected visitors. None of them was able to say a word; they were stunned and frozen in disbelief and ultimate embarrassment. Finally, Trevor got off the bed and walked to a couch in the corner, mumbling some words of being sorry, but he clearly was not yet able to put things together for himself. Then, Stacey got off her sister's face, sitting down on the edge of the bed. Only Tracey stayed where she were, stretched out on the bed, on her back, all nude, with her legs still spread wide and her face and pussy full of all kinds of intimate juices.

Now Rob took the initiative and demanded the sisters to stand up, face the bed and bend down, resting their hands on the bed. Morgan meanwhile also took a seat on the couch, a good two feet away from Trevor, who was about to put on his clothes, still looking flabbergasted.

As Rob saw these pretty teen butt cheeks being presented right in front of him, he almost got aroused and had other thoughts, but then he immediately went back to his plan of making the sisters pay for their infidelity. Rob opened his leather belt, then Bob did the same, they took them out from their pants and started to whip their naughty girlfriends' sweet round melons. The first couple slaps were easy and harmless, just to get them an idea what was about to come, but then they were increasing the force and frequency and beat Stacey and Tracey as hard as they could. Even as the sisters started to sob and cry, they would not stop until their cheeks were littered with several bloody streaks.

But they were not done yet. Rob sat down in front of his girlfriend Tracey and commanded her to suck his dick. He asked for more, for harder action, for firmer grip, and frequently slapped her face and head and pulled her hair, if she was not doing it exactly as he wanted. Despite all his angry thoughts, he did get aroused too, and thought that they should maybe try a bit of S&M at some point. Meanwhile, Bob approached Tracey from behind, her ass cheeks still bleeding a bit from the treatment before, and he put his right fist into Tracey's pussy real hard, firm, and fast, as deep as he could. Tracey wanted to shout out of pain but couldn't, as she was still trying to suck Rob's cock as hard as she could. Bob pushed his fist farther and farther inside of Tracey's pussy until there was no way it would go in any further. She was in utmost pain and almost fainted, as Rob pushed his cock even deeper into her mouth so she had difficulty breathing and made some choking noises. But he wouldn't let her go and pushed her head onto his cock as strongly as he could --- then he exploded inside of her mouth and made sure she swallowed every drop of his cum, something he knew she absolutely hated.

As Rob and Bob finally released Tracey, she was finished and sank to the floor, having no more energy to herself, gently weeping. But the guys paid no attention to her and took on her sister Stacey, in almost the same way. Stacey was still in the original position with her bleeding butt cheeks pointed outwards from the bed and her hands resting on top of the bed. Her first punishment was having to watch her twin sister suffer and getting all scared about what would happen to her. It was a slight variation on the theme. While Bob forced her into an intense blowjob in a similarly cruel and unforgiving way as Rob had done it to Tracey earlier, Rob chose Stacey's ass instead of her pussy to provide his punishment. If she would be like her sister, she would not have had anal sex before. Her ass was tight as that of a virgin and Rob didn't bother to use any lubricant but just took her cheeks in his hands, spread them apart as wide as he could, and rammed his long hard cock inside her asshole as strongly and deeply as he could. Although she was unable to cry, having to suck Bob's penis, he could tell from her body's reactions that this must be very painful to her. He enjoyed her pain at this point and to intensify it, he pushed his iron manhood in and out of her asshole with bold strokes, trying to penetrate deeper every time, but also trying not to come in order to save it for later. He continued with this treatment until Bob had come from her blowjob and then let go of her as well. Like her sister, Stacey was completely out of commission and slowly sank to the floor.

But Bob and Rob were not done; this was not the end but just the beginning. They were not ready to give their girlfriends a break at all. Instead, they lay down on the bed and requested the twin sisters to join them. They had to give both of them a handjob until their cocks were hard and ready for action. Then they had to climb them and go for a wild ride. They were not allowed to show any signs of weakness or tiredness and Bob and Rob, having already come once this night, were very patient and enduring with their girlfriends. This wouldn't be, by any means, a quickie. Half way into it, they grabbed their small and firm breasts and squeezed them hard, pressing their fingernails into them, but telling them not to say anything at all. Then, they worked on their nipples in a similar way, increasing the twin sisters' pain. They made them ride harder and harder, faster and faster, and only after about an hour, they allowed themselves to come and have Tracey and Stacey lick up all their cum again.

The twin sisters, now more than exhausted and still in a lot of pain, lay down between their boyfriends, sobbing and asking them for forgiveness. They didn't hear a single word from them other than "let's go now"...--

(Note: This is my 20th story I wrote for Literotica and I hope you enjoyed it. I welcome any comments. Please also have a look at my other stories on this site. Thanks!)

12