Pregnant Wish Date 01

Story Info
Cute Blond has to become slut to get pregnant.
2.7k words
4.37
217.1k
93
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
463 Followers

Let me introduce myself, my name is Heather and I would like to let all you fantastic readers know how simply it is to find a great father to build you a child if a permanent relationship isn't what you desire.

When I reached the perfect age of 27 I decided my biological clock was ticking. I was quite well to do, so money was never an issue. I had inherited well over 8 million dollars from my grandfather and in time more money through my father as well.

Having plenty of money, it was never a problem finding a date, but rather an obstacle. I always feared that I was hooking up with money chasers. So one beautiful sunny day while lying in the sun at the Divi-Divi Beach resort in Aruba I became amused by the antics of some young children rushing around the pool. It was at that moment in time, my pussy became wet in anticipation of motherhood. In a split second I decided I wanted to make a baby of my own.

After considerable deliberation and an exhausting internet research my criteria grew increasingly clear. After conception, I didn't want to know who the father was, but I did want a strong father. This would be my challenge. In my own mind artificial insemination had the possible risk of the sperm donor finding out where his sperm had ended up and he might come right after my money. So I build a plan around finding the right donor. To ensure complete anominity I decided I would have to have sex with at least five different donors within a week.

All I wanted was a healthy father who could bring me a healthy normal child.

For all intent me the smart rich girl was going to have to be a slut for a week.

So this is what I did.

I placed the general laws of male desire into play. The laws I had found on line were quite amusing and they all seamed to make some sense. It was clear reading these silly laws why men were always so obsessed with getting into the pants of anything that walked and was legal.

General Laws of Male Genetic Desire Preference With Females

In Order of Male Preference:

1. A male highly desires and covets the chance to be the very first to plant his seed in a pure untouched female and impregnate her. He will desire to keep her upon impregnation.

2. A male will almost always gladly plant his seed in a female who is available but has been previously mated with, and appears not to be accepting seed at that time from others (semi-promiscuous). He may or may not desire to keep her.

3. A male will generally desire a woman who is clearly another male's possession, desiring to plant his seed and impregnate her, before returning her to her chosen mate. (Semi-slut)

4. A male will plant his seed in a female who takes seed from more than one partner (a full slut, promiscuous), but he will have little interest in keeping the female as he will believe she will continue to accept seed from others.

My plan was to play upon rules two through four. Rule one was out of the question, I had tossed that one away at seventeen.

Denver, One Month later

Ten days after my menstruation cycle had ended I boarded a flight from Charlotte to Denver. I had made a reservation for six nights in the Denver Hyatt. Choosing the Hyatt was the logical choice. I knew that I would meet some high class businessmen that could father a strong child.

I devised the plan. I would be on a business trip from the east. My profession of choice would be banker, and I was in town for daytime meetings. I had would be married for 17 months. I actually purchased a $28,000 platinum ensemble with a beautiful rock to prove it. I brought the usual women's business suits, skirt jacket, jewelry, pearls and accenting blouses.

Everything was perfect. I chose to be married, because the Rules of Genetic Preference made me far more desirable especially when the men believed I was married, faithful and non-promiscuous. The chance to plant his seed would be a wanted opportunity.

Getting male attention was never a difficulty for me. I was 5'6", creamy complexion, blue eyes and a true blond. I have a very cute face with a small nose and medium length hair that framed my features. I had a nice curvy figure at 124 pounds. Exactly what would you expect from a healthy second generation Danish girl with routes back to Cobenhaven. At the same time I was in no way innocent, having attended college with the usual male – female games. I would guess I had had sex over thirty times in my life before then but nothing out of the normal.

After checking into the hotel at 3pm, I went upstairs and set my plan into gear. I chose one of the skirt business suits for the evening, laid it on the bed for the evening and unpacked my suits as well as all the necessary things a woman needs for a week stay on business. My brief case was casually left beside the TV stand. The suits were all hung nicely in the closet, with my three pairs of shoes lined nicely on the floor, two of them with three inch heels and the other flats. I pressed my blouses, sorted my things out and made sure my jewelry was in their case next to the bed on the night stand. I sorted my other things and filled the drawers with my underwear, nylons, and three negligees. I placed my make-up and perfume neatly in the bathroom.

My plan was to head to the bar just after 7pm after a supposed hard days work.

Joe

Today would be easy and quite simple. I would get entertained by the man of my picking, and the man would get to plant his seed if he was very lucky.

I arrived at the bar at just about 7:30. As expected, there were plenty of business people at tables and at the bar. I saw what appeared to be two potential men who were strong and healthy. One sat with his friend chatting and the other was alone two seats over. I approached the bar and asked the gentlemen if the seat was taken.

Both said very politely

"No, No, have a seat."

Within minutes, as always I was the center of attraction with all three gentlemen trying to strike up conversation.

"I just got into town an hour ago, I have meetings all day tomorrow and thought it would be nice to have a nice drink or two before the evening passed away." I explained.

After exchanging names and niceties, the two gentlemen to my right excused themselves for a dinner meeting at the Marriott with business colleagues. Before leaving they mentioned that perhaps they might see us again later if we were still at the bar.

Joe to my left introduced himself and told me about his business in Denver. Joe was in town for one night and would be returning back to Houston late the next day. Of course he noticed my wedding rock as I noticed his band. But I continued to interview him.

I could feel my insides warm in anticipation.

His three boys were good athletes and he had been married for 18 years. Quite obviously, he was in his late forties. But I did not consider this an obstacle, but rather a very good candidate after so short a time at the hotel bar. I wanted good strong genetics not a boyfriend. After he bought me a drink and I him one, it was time to test the situation.

I excused myself to the Lady's room carefully advertising my curvatous figure walking away slowly swinging my hips. The heels helped, I knew how to use my assets. I am sure I looked totally breed-able. I returned after adjusting my makeup and adding some fragrance. Joe had a view of my legs all the way to the lace of my thigh-high stockings as I sat back down swinging my legs deliberately past him while brushing his thigh as I sat on the stool.

One more drink I was beyond being tipsy, as was he as well. We chatted the usual nonsense I making sure to mention that my husband and I had been trying quite hard to get pregnant now for over a year without success. Deep inside my juices were flowing. I needed Joe to bed me.

It was time to reel him in even though it was he who thought he was doing the reeling.

"Joe, I believe I have had a few too many, could I trust you to help me up to my room. I have to be up quite early." I beckoned in my helpless girl voice.

"My pleasure, Heather, it is getting late."

"I'm on the 11th" I said while fumbling through my purse while riding the elevator.

"Me two" he answered in anticipation.

Arriving on the eleventh floor I continued to fumble looking for the card-key while mentioning I was in room 1123. He escorted me like a gentleman as I quite intentionally walked right past my room. He took my hand and said "To far Heather" and showed me the right door as I giggled like a drunk virgin on her first date. Having the key in hand I dropped it on the floor and laughed nervously as he picked up my key to help open my door.

I held his hand gently and led him into my room in total nonchalance.

"Excuse me" I giggled as I headed to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

After a few minutes I flushed the toilet, walked out and my cell phone rang in my purse. I answered the cell, raised one finger to my mouth smiling and with a clumsy Shhhh motion and proceeded to have a conversation with my husband.

"Yes honey. I am in room, uhhh, let me see, 1123, just got back from dinner and too many glasses of wine. Yes the flight went well. OK, OK. I'm very tired, talk to you tomorrow. I will. Love you two. Goodnight." I then snapped the phone shut.

"Pfew ....Do you know he would kill us both if he knew there was a man in my room"

"You know I think I had way too much to drink, I'm a little drunk. What exactly are we doing here??" I asked as I sat on the bed.

"Should I leave Heather?"

"Uhhh, I'm not sure" I answered.

Moments later I kissed him gently on the lips.

"You are nice, no you're a lot of fun" I purred.

I giggled again, got up and turned the bedside nightstand lights on and all the other lights off. I sat down once again making sure my skirt road up to show all of my leg and the lace on the very top of my sexy stockings again. I kissed him again, drawing his tongue to intertwine with mine.

My plan was working. My pussy ached for cock, I just needed to play this out.

I threw my jacket across to the chair and kicked off my heels without breaking our kiss. I could feel he was wondering how far I was going to let him go. I let a hand journey to my breast. He was testing my resistance. Moments later I allowed him to undo my blouse buttons, granting him access to my bra and one step closer to my swollen nipples. I mirrored this by removing his tie and undoing his shirt.

I then through in a curve. "We shouldn't be doing this..... I am a married woman. I have never done this before." As I sat legs crossed looking at the silly design on the floor pretending to be a faithful wife.

I then let him kiss me again slowly giving space between my knees, just enough, as his other hand caressed slowly moving up the inside of my leg on the way to my dripping wet pussy. When his hand reached my crotch I slowly fell back onto the bed pulling Joe along with me.

"We shouldn't" I pleaded as he separated my blouse from my shoulders.

"We can't do this" I repeated as he moved on unzipping my skirt and pulling it away from me. Of course I raised my behind to help.

Lying provocatively on the bed only in my bra, panties and thigh high stockings, I enjoyed the show as he removed his shirt and pants while clearly focusing on the soon to be adulterous married woman lying there on the bed near naked.

"No, Joe we can't, my husband, I've been faithful, always" I said as we became more aggressive and continued to kiss and probe each others bodies.

My hand found his growing erection as he matched by gently sliding his hand into my panties finding my shaven pussy dripping wet in anticipation. Soon my bra was lost and Joe pulled my panties off as I raised my ass to help again.

"We can't do this; I am trying with my husband. I'm mid-cycle, God, you could make me pregnant" I mumbled as he quickly removed the rest of his clothing while looking over his sexual prey. He knew he was about to have the wonderful pleasure of planting seed deep within a married woman.

He knew I didn't mean my words. I was a wife who was giving in to urges. Quickly he moved on top of me as we kissed deeply. "No, No" I pleaded as I spread my legs allowing him to nestle into position pushing the tip of his engorged cock in between my glistening lips. I held his strong shoulders as he began to enter me with his rigid cock. I wimpered as my wanting cunt was being fulfilled.

I could finally feel his rigid meat penetrate my depths smashing smoothly inwards between the lips of my womb as I took hold of his passion holding him tight for dear life.

"OK" I panted in total submission as I bucked upwards into his penetrating cock.

"Fuck" I squealed. As we began to mate.

I gave myself completely spreading my legs as far back as I could. I grabbed his ass, my cat-like claws scratching the skin on his cheeks. In passion I pulled him deeper into me with each driving penetration. I wanted every part of him. His cock was driving my fertile cunt wild. Joe arched his back and held himself above me with his arms and hands to my sides as his torso drove his meat deep into the depths of my womb, my legs spread eagle. He rode into my body hard. In and out joyfully fucking another mans wife.

I then orgasmed wildly whimpering "Fill me with your cum, make my baby" My words drove Joe over the edge. He thrust his swollen cock forward as deep as I could take. Then he burst spewing streams of seed into the depths of my tight fertile ass.

After he finished filling me with every drop of his passion he rolled off the bed, dressed and quietly said "See you" before slipping away in silence from my room. I played the scene out perfectly, pleading coldly "I can't believe I let you fuck me, without any protection, you probably knocked me up, and you leave without even a kiss".

After he left I turned around on the bed and placed my ass against the headboard pushing slightly up the wall with my hands supporting my cheeks and my arms on their elbows. This way I lay on my back with my womb facing upward. I wanted his cum to flow deep using gravity down towards the goal and not leak out. An hour later my pussy was tight and shut again as I lay flat on the bed with all the juices deep inside of me. I slept until 11am.

I woke wondering if I was with child, but I still had four more days of playing the slut.

arlene548
arlene548
463 Followers