Prelude

Story Info
An innocent's sexual journey begins.
1.3k words
3.37
60.6k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cowered on the church steps. Her ivory satin, wedding gown was rumpled and dirty, a white-on-pearl rosebud veil tumbled off her straggling hair. A bouquet of wilting pink roses and baby's breath lay upside down beside her scuffed, silken slippers.

"C'mon honey," a woman, wearing a blush-pink, bridesmaid dress, whispered while tugging at a non-responsive arm. "You can't stay here all night, you've got to find a place to stay."

She was numb to the woman's concerns. She felt as though every living organism in her body had been violently ripped out. Her worst nightmare became a reality just a few short hours ago when her lover and husband-to-be failed to show up at the church. The impatience of the reverend and the pitying glances from the meagre congregation were too much to bear. She begged her friend to send her husband to her apartment to see if her groom was all right.

The apartment was empty. All the furniture, clothes, and wedding presents were gone. The man who promised to love her until forever had even stolen her car and emptied her bank account. She was wearing everything she owned in the world.

* * * * *

Trembling on the concrete steps she cast her mind back to the times they spent together. They had met at a conference in a local hotel eight months ago and it was love at first sight. Men didn't usually give her a second glance but he couldn't take his eyes from her. They had a drink in the hotel bar where he said he was new in town and didn't know many people. He was so attentive to her and for the first time in her life she felt the power of her femininity. She told him she was meeting some friends for dinner and, taking a deep breath, asked if he would like to join them. She watched his face light up when he agreed.

Her friends were stunned when she introduced the 6'4", broad shouldered man whose arm was firmly entwined with hers. She knew they wondered how she ever managed to get the attention of such a beautiful looking man. Men just weren't interested in her. Until this one.

During dinner the girls, obviously enthralled by his snapping black eyes and how he tossed his shoulder-length salt and pepper hair, batted their eyelashes, flirted outrageously, and didn't hesitate to toss out blatant sexual innuendoes. But he only had eyes for her. He entertained them throughout dinner with lively stories about his past and some of the people he had met.

He had grown up in the American southern states where strong religious ties were routine and throughout dinner held the women captive while he regaled them with stories. He told them about the time he had been hired as a roady by a gospel circuit preacher who taught him all the tricks of the trade. They laughed at how gullible people were and how obvious the preacher was.

All too soon dinner was over and reluctantly her friends left her alone with the handsome man. Bringing her hand to his lips his eyes danced over her face when he asked if he could see her again the next night.

Her breath caught in her throat. How could this dynamic, attractive man have any interest in her? She heard her mother's haranguing voice in her mind telling her how ugly she was and how no man in his right mind would ever give her a second glance. She blinked quickly trying to halt the hateful voice crawling through her head, the screeching, persistent racket that was now stilled for eternity. Taking a deep breath, her lips quivered when she agreed.

That was the beginning of a whirlwind romance. They were together nearly every night afterwards. When they had dated for a month or so she suggested he give up his tiny, rented room and move into her spacious apartment. After all, he said he loved her.

"How much do you love me," he asked her continually. "Would you do anything in the world for me?"

"I love you more than life itself and you know I would do anything for you," she'd always reply. How was she to know he'd ask her to prove it?

"Come with me and I'll take you on a journey you'll never forget," he promised one evening.

Like an innocent lamb she let him lead her along the seedy, downtown streets where neon signs flashed and beckoned.

"Why are we here," she asked.

"You said you loved me. Have you changed your mind?"

"No. I do love you."

"You said you'd do anything in the world for me. Did you lie?"

"No. It's the truth. I would do anything for you."

"Now you'll have the chance to prove it to me," he vowed, gently guiding her through a black, enameled door.

He led her down a long, dark hallway, lifting a crimson, velvet curtain before entering an oval foyer. They were greeted by a tall woman wearing a patent-leather camisole and shorts over fishnet stockings and four-inch, spike-heel boots that brushed her knees.

"What have you brought for us tonight," her voice sounded like warm honey. Her yellow eyes glittered while raking the trembling newcomer from head to toe. Her scarlet nails, looking like bloodied claws, flicked a long strand of jet-black hair from her face.

"She's promised to show me how much she loves me," he said, lightly stroking her back.

"Did you now," the honey voice crooned. "Well let me have her for a while and you can get ready yourself."

A soft hand reached out and cupped her quivering chin. "There's no reason to be afraid. We're going to take real good care of you." Softly grasping her chilled fingers she led her into a changing room.

"Let me help you out of your clothes," the honey voice murmured.

"I didn't bring anything to wear," she protested feebly while expert fingers quickly stripped her.

"Don't worry about that," she murmured. Standing back to view the innocent's shivering nakedness, a gleam shot through her topaz-coloured eyes. She placed both hands underneath her heavy breasts.

"Your knockers are gorgeous." Before she knew what was happening a hungry mouth latched onto her erect nipples and suckled. Unexpectedly, hot liquid gushed from between her thighs. She moaned, her knees buckled. The scorching mouth slowly pulled away from her tit, a thread of drool connected them.

"Hmmm, you're delicious too. Let me get out of these clothes and we'll take a bath together," honey voice promised.

Flimsy garments were quickly discarded revealing dark aureoles, the colour of molasses, and rigid nipples jutting in the air, begging to be chewed; her narrow waist introduced flaring, rounded hips, her bare pussy glistened atop long, muscular legs.

"Like what you see, sweetie?"

She couldn't take her eyes off those bursting nipples. Her tongue flicked from her mouth, wetting her lips in anticipation. She wasn't disappointed when one hard nipple teased her lips. Hungrily she sucked the bud, drawing the tit deeper into her hot mouth. Her hand grasped their fullness, kneading it, feeling the silky hardness tighten under her fingers.

Raging pussy juices erupted from her and streamed down her thighs. Strong fingers parted her legs and plunged into her cunt. She scraped her fingernails down the hard body, feeling the satiny sheen on her bald pussy and finding the swollen clit. Pulling and pinching on the button her thumb slipped into the dripping wet hole to punish her turgid g-spot.

Together, they ground against each other's hands, mouths sucked and chewed, moans and screams bounced from the walls as they simultaneously climaxed. Raging torrents of steamy cum puddled at their feet. Breathing heavily they leaned into each other.

"Baby, I can see why he brought you to me. You are an amazing bitch and one I intend to enjoy even more."

No one had ever said those words to her before. An overwhelming sense of acceptance flooded her. She was so eager to please that when her strong fingers slippery with her own cum teased her lips she greedily sucked them clean.

"Come with me now and we'll bathe."