Prelude in Five Movements

Story Info
Script for a short plimsoll/ballet fetish video.
1.1k words
12k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Anyone can use and adapt this idea if they want to make it. But please keep the title so I can find it if you post it on a video sharing site. And please can the model wear the outfit as described, with either brand new plain white canvas plimsolls/sneakers (Keds Oxford Champions are especially nice) or white satin ballet shoes with ribbons tied in proper ballerina fashion around the ankles. The model's face should not be shown in full (to preserve an air of mystery) and although I have no problem with full frontal nudity if used with taste and sensitivity, it would probably be better not to use it so the video can be more widely available to view. You may like to post a comment saying where it can be seen.]

[You can find other of my postings under my old user name of 130260.]

Title screen: PRELUDE IN FIVE MOVEMENTS

Fade to

Title screen: FIRST MOVEMENT: SARABANDE
Music: Aria from JS Bach: Goldberg Variations BWV 988

Fade to

The camera pans around a bedroom. It is light, bright and spacious and tastefully furnished. Several close-ups show items giving attractive sensual contrasts e.g. flowers in a vase, sheepskin rug against real wood floorboards. The camera then pans slowly in turn along a dressing table arranged with various items of makeup and jewellery; then up a classic café chair with round seat, curved back and tubular legs; then along a bed, laid with just a plain white bed sheet and pillows with cases that are white, plain colour or a simple pattern and on which are laid out in a row a pair of white satin briefs (very cut away in jock strap or g-string style) a pair of black footless ballet tights, a black leotard: sleeveless with straps, low rounded front and low back, high thigh, a brightly patterned headscarf, a pair of white ankle socks and a pair of white plimsolls or white ballet shoes (see above).

Fade to

Title Screen: SECOND MOVEMENT: MODERE
Music: Les sons et les parfums tournent dans l'air du soir from Debussy: First Book of Preludes L.117 no. 4

Fade to

A close up of the model's eyes. Then the model's arm reaches from the edge of the frame to pick up the briefs. Then the model's legs can be seen from behind as the briefs are pulled up. The model's torso is seen from behind with the briefs in place. The model turns slowly so the white satin curve of the briefs can be seen emerging from beyond the leading leg. The scene dissolves into a close up of the model's bare feet (with toe nails painted) and lower legs as the tights are being slowly put on. Successive close ups from behind and in front show the briefs disappearing under the tights as they are pulled up over the torso. Then there is a shot of the model's legs bending and flexing as the leotard is pulled on. More close ups of the torso show the gusset of the leotard being pulled up to a snug fit. A close up of the model's chest shows the nipples standing out beneath the leotard as it is pulled up over the upper body. A shot from the rear shows the curved edges of the leotard across the back and the thighs as the model finishes adjusting the straps. The scene dissolves to a close up of the model's head (not showing the face) as the scarf is put on pirate fashion to cover it. Then a shot from just behind the model's shoulder shows the head, shoulder and upper part of the back.

Fade to

Title Screen: THIRD MOVEMENT: ALLEGRETTO
Music: Villanesca, from Granados: Danza Espanola, Op. 37 no. 4

Fade to

The model is shown from behind sitting at the dressing table. In a series of tight close ups that don't show the whole face the model is shown making up the face, eyes and mouth. The model already has painted nails or is wearing false nails. Other close ups show the model putting on jewellery, including around the nick a black satin choker.

Fade to

Title screen: FOURTH MOVEMENT: SOSTENUTO
Music: Raindrop Prelude, from Chopin: 24 Preludes, Op. 28 no. 15 in Db

The model's feet and lower legs are in close-up as, in a sequence of slow, lingering shots, the model slips the ankle socks onto the feet, carefully turns down and smoothes the tops around the ankles and ensures that the bottoms of the footless tights can't be seen, slips the feet into the plimsolls or ballet shoes and carefully and neatly ties the laces or ribbons (taking care to tie the ribbons over the ankle socks only). The model is then seen from the side sitting on the chair bending forward to run the fingertips of the leading hand slowly down the leading leg to stroke the ankle and the shoe. In another series of slow lingering close ups taken from various angles and viewpoints the model strokes the body, ankles, feet and legs and bends and stretches the body, legs and feet to communicate the pleasure of wearing a closely fitting leotard and tights with plimsolls or ballet shoes. The model may do some slow simple ballet movements such as plies and go en pointe if wearing ballet shoes. One nice shot would be to show the model from behind, sitting on the chair facing the back of the chair with arms folded on the top of the chair, slowly rolling the head whilst bending the knees and drawing the tips of the feet up the length of the chair legs.

Fade to

Title screen: FIFTH MOVEMENT: ADAGIO (FINALE)
Music: Prelude No. 4 in D from Rachmaninoff: 10 Preludes, Op. 23

A series of close shots shows the model removing the leotard, then pulling up the bottoms of the tights from beneath the ankle socks before slowly and carefully pulling down the tights and removing them from over the feet still wearing the plimsolls or ballet shoes, then taking off the briefs, leaving the model naked in plimsolls or ballet shoes. Another series of shots shows the model making graceful movements or doing ballet steps. The final shot is of the model (with the face obscured by the leading arm resting on the bed in front of it) lying on the side and facing the camera, close to the edge on the bed, the feet pointed and positioned so they can both be clearly seen. The model slowly draws up the leading leg, keeping the foot pointed, so the knee rests on the bed in front of the body.

Fade to

Credits:

MUSIC [Details of the music]


COSTUME [Details of the costume items]

Leotard:
Tights:
Plimsolls/Ballet shoes
Ankle socks
Scarf
Underwear

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hope there are 10 movements

This start looks promising... Can't wait for the next movement... Thanks

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Careful What You Ask For They live their deepest fantasy & find true love.in Fetish
A Schoolgirl's First Time A meeting for a TV schoolgirl and his hot lover.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Trust Ch. 01 Is this the ultimate plimsoll fetish sex fantasy?in Fetish
Nicki Is Mine Ch. 01 First outing for a pretty little slave.in BDSM
Jessica & Her Socks He fetishizes his sexy sister-in-law and her socks.in Fetish
More Stories