Premarital Agreement

Story Info
A girl contemplates her premarital agreement to a rich man.
1.1k words
3.11
73.1k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers

Karen realized she was writing too fast, she realized, and so she set down the pen and took a deep breath as she leanded back. She reminded herself of the dangers inherent in premature celebration. She was about half done copying the legal document longhand, using her beautiful cursive handwriting that never ceased to impress, with liquid ink on the most expensive paper. She would sign the printed one, and give this one to Larry, and tell him that she had done it so he would know that she would never contest this "prenuptial agreement", and her written copy would show that she HAD read it, and understood it.

"Of course I will sign a prenuptial agreement, anything that will help convince you how much I love you... the money is nice, but we could be happy without it."

I would never believe that, she thought, but I guess he did. He probably spent more on the lawyer who wrote this than she had ever earned in a year!

Larry was still a mystery to her in one way, how could someone so successful at so many things be so stupid about women. He had been married three times and now she would be the fourth. And he hadn't learned a thing! He was expert at all things inanimate, she thought. But naive enough to believe that she loved him! And stupid enough to think that a pre-nuptial agreement would keep her from taking his money! Wow. I would NEVER be THAT stupid, she thought. How could ANYBODY love him?? If he opened his eyes, he would see that everybody actually HATED him, and for good reasons, often for excellent reasons. Even his mother could barely stand to talk to him, and she lived like a Queen on the money he gave her! Everything about his personality seemed designed to make other humans detest him, but they usually managed to hide this enough behind their flattery and fawning that he didn't have a clue. Or maybe he had a clue, and just didn't care. The result was the same. Maybe his machines loved him, Karen wondered vaguely, then smiled as she imagined that he was smart enough to build a "Karen" that would love him! Would it be designed to be like her, always challenging and resisting, demanding but always giving in and then flattering him with expressions of love... only to resume the challenge. She knew what he liked... he liked a good battle with a strong opponent, and he liked to WIN in every way. He didn't just want to fuck her mouth, her pussy and her ass...he wanted to win so completely that she loved him for it... and I guess he must think I do or he wouldn't agree to marry me.

She smiled again and stopped writing as she considered that maybe her "feminine wiles" ranked right up there with his "genius", since she seemed almost assured of the larger victory in this battle. But don't celebrate just yet, she thought. One false step, one wrong word, or look, or hesitation could undo all my hard work, she thought.

She resumed her work, pleased at the appearance of her script, the beautiful peacock blue ink on the beige paper, the curves and whorls, it really was beautiful. I wonder if this is the most "beautiful" premarital agreement ever written, she mused.

Finished, she set it aside to dry. She would copy it for her own records later.

She found herself thinking of all the things she could do with all that money. The absolute freedom to go anywhere, do anything... more money than she had ever dreamed of winning in the lottery even. How could he be such a genius and so rich, she wondered again, and not be smart enough to protect his money. Or so dumb to think that a pre-marital agreement would protect him! He was paying a lot of money to three former wives, and maybe he just considered that eventually paying her was the cost of "doing business"...

So amazing that he didn't just BUY what he needed... but that would not be "winning", she realized. She understood that part of him very well, and played his need for sexual victory over a worthy adversary perfectly; instead of stories like Sheherazade, Karen had another way of making Larry do almost anything to get another day, even marry her.

Or maybe he actually believed that I love him?, she wondered... his ego is so big that I suppose that is possible, and I am a good actress! "I would sure never make that mistake," she knew that with a certainty.

She remembered her coy sincerity as she told him, "Of course I will agree to whatever you think is best... I just want to be WITH you!! the money is nice, but we could be very happy with a whole lot less...". How could ANYBODY, even an idiot, believe THAT. Why would she keep insisting on marriage if she just wanted to be WITH him? Duhh!

Ah, but don't start spending it yet, Karen. No mistakes. Focus. You can do this Karen. You are a super-star at this. Just continue to be the sweet, kind, beautiful, playful, charming, intelligent, funny ever-entertaining reluctant but multi-orgasmic SLUT that he seems to love so well. Never be easy, but never let him lose, or go away horny.

"I wonder if any of the other wives actually loved him," she pondered, then dismissed that possibility as REALLY silly... they probably were just like her, but maybe not quite so. They were all rich now, but they all had signed these agreements, so their riches were paltry compared to what she was going to be getting.

She would sign the agreement, and they would be married in a ceremony that was expensive enough to impress his business friends... he had no "real" friends she realized. And she would make sure he fucked her a few times; and she would manage to have it witnessed by servants and anyone else available. Maybe make a video or two with the newspaper visible to prove the date... something that would make any jury sympathetic! Evidence to help her fight the predicable effort to get the marriage annulled when he died mysteriously in some foreign country on the honeymoon. Or maybe on that stupid fucking yacht, she thought...the details could be worked out later, but a week or two was the most she planned on being a sex slave.

Her half would be billions, so she did not mind only getting half. Then she would have the "premarital agreement" framed, along with the wedding picture. As she smiled thinking about it, she found herself saying out loud,

"Karen, you are an INCURABLE romantic."

prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers