Prenuptial Doctor Visit Pt. 02

Story Info
Virgin's visit holds surprises for everyone.
8k words
4.53
226.8k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers

Section 8

Aaron's heart jumped directly to his throat when Chelle granted permission for him to shave her mons. He loved the smoothie look that seemed to be gaining popularity with women, especially younger girls. As a Med student he'd work the pre op room for some extra pocket money as an orderly, and quickly developed a reputation with the staff nurses as being gifted with sensitive hands when prepping a patient for surgery.

As Aaron reached for the prepackaged shaving kit, he recognized that his hands were shaking with excitement and his chest was very tight. It was not the time to nick a patient as lovely as Chelle, so he took a few extra moments to allow the hot water to run over his hands before he gloved. With all the utensils in place Aaron rolled his stool over to the end of the exam table and took his position between Chelle's legs resting in the stirrups. The traditional white cotton sheet that had covered her from the waist down was neatly folded back onto Chelle's stomach. Aaron traditionally left the sheet up to act as a barrier and block the patient's line of sight. This afternoon Aaron wished for Chelle to witness the loss of her maidenhair and see the return of her little girl look.

As Aaron took the scissors and comb to the mass of public hair, he began to wonder is Chelle had ever trimmed herself. The color was slightly darker than the blonde she displayed on her mane. But the thickness of the growth surprised Aaron. The snipping of each tuft revealed a little more of her labia. After five minutes of steady work Aaron had reduced Chelle's forest to a stubble field. He immediately dipped a surgical sponge in to the stainless steel bowl of hot water and squeezed the excess water before applying the cloth to Chelle's genitals. As the heat soaked into her skin, Aaron glanced at her thighs and noticed the creamy white texture. Her skin was so clear it was as if you could see directly into the muscles of the legs.

It was now time to apply the razor and Aaron applied a liberal coating of cream to Chelle's mound and lips. With slow precise strokes Aaron removed the stubble with less than a dozen passes of the razor. The challenge now was to denude her labia without a faux pas. This was the technique that made Aaron's famous in the pre op room. He had a special ability to run a blade across the genitals without causing razor burn. The tenderness of his touch had earned him many a compliment from both men and women about to undergo the knife.

As Aaron ran a moist towel across Chelle's womanhood he noticed a little pink bud peaking out from between the lips. Chelle was one of those girls whose inner lips are larger that the outer. Her clit seemed to be trying to stick its head out and take a look at who was allowing light to shine into its undisturbed territory.

Aaron had seen Chelle raising her head ever slightly from time to time to peak at what was the cause of all the sensations she was experiencing. He reached across to the wall and positioned the mirror so Chelle could see the examination he was about to under take.

Section 9

Chelle heard Aaron's voice telling to her "relax and lie back." She knew if she unclenched her muscles it would be better. She wasn't sure what she wanted to happen, or whether this was still just "normal procedure." The feeling of this man's fingers on her "virgin" flesh had been a pretty heady experience. Suddenly, she gasped as she felt him gently probe between her lips.

"I see you have some drainage here, Chelle." Aaron spoke softly, easing his fingers between her smooth pussy lips. He had been tempted to explore her provocative little clit first, but had decided to move more slowly. He didn't think she would start yelling for help, still he was a little unsure. "It's clear though and nothing to worry about."

Chelle felt his fingers ease into her body and looked down and saw his head bent low. She gasped again as she felt his warm breath flow over her skin, which told her that she was perfectly normal, right? She had long had thoughts of inadequacy. Any hints or suggestive moves towards Steve were always ignored or rebuffed. And yet, listening to other women talk, she couldn't help but wonder if something was wrong with her?

Aaron spoke softly. "Just take some slow, deep breaths Chelle. It will help you relax."

Chelle tried, but finally lifted her upper body, propping herself up with her arms bent. "Umm, could you stop for a minute?" she asked him softly.

Aaron froze, his breath catching in his chest. Could he have perceived the signals from Chelle wrongly? He slowly withdrew his fingers. He pulled the glove off, gently pulled the sheet down to cover her legs and moved to the side of the table. He took a deep breath. "Are you all right, Chelle? Is something bothering you? Did that hurt?" He stopped as he realized how rushed he sounded.

But to Chelle, he didn't sound that way at all. She slowly lay back down on the table, looking up into the doctor's face. She took a deep breath. "I'm all right... Well, I mean, you didn't hurt me. In fact, it felt really good!" She stopped abruptly, blushing brightly.

Aaron smiled so just the corner of his mouth turned up. "That's not at all unusual, Chelle."

Chelle had to take another deep breath, followed by several rapid and shallow ones. "I am embarrassed to tell you..."

Aaron reached out and covered the hand resting just below her breasts. He could feel the quick, and barely discernable breaths. He considered speaking, but it seemed she needed to express this on her own, even if that meant she got dressed and left in the next minute.

"I think there must be something wrong with me!" She blurted out in a rush of emotion a moment later. "My fiancé never seems to want to kiss, or touch me. He was the one who kept insisting that we wait until we were married. And every time I touch him intimately, he pushes me away. I'm beginning to think I am frigid, or something!" She couldn't stop the catch in her voice or her eyes welling with unshed tears.

Aaron shook his head vehemently. "Chelle, my dear, I think it's your fiancé who has the problem. Please... Allow me to show you how capable I believe you are of emotion. You are a warm, and very womanly woman." Holding her eyes, he slid his hand up from her's, and inside the paper gown. He cupped her breast; only this time there was nothing the least bit clinical in his touch. And when he fingered her nipple, she groaned loudly. His other hand came up and spread the gown wide, baring both her breasts. Chelle waited with anticipation for both hands to massage her, when Aaron surprised her. He lowered his head and a moment later he sucked her nipple into his mouth. A moment later, Aaron felt her hand move to the back of his head. Her fingers cradled his head even as she bowed her back, pressing her nipple more fully into his hot, eager mouth. She cried loudly into the silence of the room.

"Yes!"

Section 10

Aaron found his face being mashed forcefully into Chelle's boob. It was at this point that any reservation he might have about his patient not wanting to discover her sexual side was completely unfounded. As he felt Chelle's fingers wrap upon the hair on his head he saw the true picture of this 28-year-old virgin coming into focus.

Chelle was an authentic virgin without question. The intact hymen proved that nothing more than some micro dicked guy could have wormed his way past her maidenhood without extreme difficulty. As unusual as it might seem to discover a virgin in this day of open sexuality and self-discovery, it dawned on Aaron how innocent Chelle truly was. As he gasped for air while Chelle kept his face locked to her teat, Aaron realized while she may have the body of a fully developed 28-year-old woman, he had a female with the sexual experience of a 14-year-old on the exam table. Chelle was truly a lost soul in her sexual appetite of knowing what she wanted let alone go about getting it from some partner.

In the course of just a few moments lying on an exam table, Chelle was learning more than her fiancé had taught her in an entire courtship. Aaron had no trouble physically displaying the mechanics of sexual responses to Chelle. The issue was growing not just between his legs, but also the emotional impact he was feeling for her inside his heart. He wanted this girl bad. At mere second intervals he was mentally jumping around from visions of lust to heart twisting passions. His breathing was failing to keep up with his need for air and the fully erect nipple was a challenge for him to flick out of the way to swallow the saliva filling his mouth. In the final moments of mental alertness he decided that this is what a drowning man must feel before passing over to the other side.

Suddenly, an ear splitting scream filled exam room "D" and Aaron lost his bearings as his head flew backwards abruptly and whip lashed forward into Chelle arching chest. As he caught himself from anymore violent rides he looked into Chelle's eyes that were wild. She had transformed from the quiet petite 28-year-old never been touched virgin to a woman whose body was flushed with sexual excitement. Chelle's first such feeling in her entire life was having a physical impact on both of them as 28 years of pent up expectation was releasing before them. Aaron realized that Chelle was passing into woman hood before his very eyes and that she was using him as the means to achieve her satisfaction.

Aaron was ready to place the Velcro straps around Chelle legs and help her across the passage to complete her journey to woman hood but the reality of the situation jumped right back into the middle of his brain. Chelle was getting married in a week. He was a physician who had taken several liberties with a patient. While Chelle had voiced no objections, he had yet to disclose that her hymen had become very fibrous, which was a result of her not losing her virginity as most girls do in their adolescent or premenstrual years. Chelle was intact, very solidly as a matter of fact. Her hymen was going to have to go before anyone entered her. The two options were dilating and stretching or surgically splitting her hymen. His vision was clouded by the fact that he felt passion for this woman now gazing at him with her chest fully bared. The green paper gown was tattered into shreds and soaked in Chelle's perspiration and Aaron's salvia. Events in both of these young lovers lives were about to change forever. Aaron blurted out "Chelle, it's time, are your ready".

Section 11

Chelle was not so far gone that she couldn't appreciate the humor in the situation. "I am 28 years ready, Aaron. I don't think anyone has ever been more ready."

Aaron smiled. He had moved to stand at the foot of the table, between her widespread legs. "Chelle, my dear, we have reached a crossroads. And while I want to let my passion run wild, I also don't want to cause you any more discomfort than is absolutely necessary. Do you understand?"

Chelle looked between her widespread thighs at the man who was giving her passionate feelings beyond her wildest girlish dreams. He may not be as attractive as her football player fiancé, but he was a real man. He was making her feel like a woman, which was something that Steve had never done. And now, after experiencing just this tiny edge of the iceberg that could be her passionate nature, she knew Steve never would have reached these depths. Chelle took a deep breath.

"Aaron, I want you. I mean that I want to make love..." She blushed brightly.

Aaron nodded slowly. "Chelle, my dear, I feel the same way. I want to be inside of you, but I also don't want to hurt you. I want to go slow..."

As he spoke to her, his hands were lightly stroking up and down the outside of her calves. Holding her gaze, his hands moved around to her inner thighs, and slid down towards her pussy. But he didn't touch her yet. His hands caressed back up the tender flesh, and back down again. Several times, all the while refusing to release her gaze, his hands caressed up and down her thighs. With his foot, he dragged the stool back over. As he started to sit down, he told Chelle softly.

"Just lay back, my sweet. If I do something you don't like, just say so. But there is no need for embarrassment. I want to worship your body in the way a man does with a woman. Close your eyes, and just feel..."

Chelle rested back, and took a couple of slow, deep breaths. But any chance of relaxing ended abruptly as she felt Aaron's fingers lightly dancing over her hairless pussy. Suddenly, her breath kept catching in her chest. She had one more rational thought- relaxing was totally out of the question!

Aaron's fingers were tender and gentle, but determined as he separated her flesh to find the pearl he wanted. His breath was warm across her bald flesh and she shivered in response. But he didn't wait. Before Chelle could catch her breath, she discovered her true nature. She cried out and her hands knotted in the sheet. Aaron's tongue flicked her clit once, and then darted back again as she cried out in response. Her hips lifted from the table to follow his tongue whenever it darted away.

But Aaron didn't stay away for long. His tongue had discovered he liked the luscious pearl, and her response was heady indeed. He inserted one finger, moving it gently in and out of her tight passage. Chelle was wet, easing his passage. As he curled his finger slightly, he eased a second finger within her narrow channel. His tongue didn't slow or waver in its pursuit. Her passion was building, and her climax surprised them both. His fingers felt wetter as her hips bucked upwards, and his tongue flicked her clit, which pushed her over the edge.

"Aaron!"

Aaron looked up and watched her climax break over her senses. While the physician part of him noted her physical responses, it was the man who became dominant now. Her wild responses inflamed him. His cock was raging for release, but he still wanted to hold back, for her sake. He knew this situation didn't make any sense, but sometimes the best things in life happened spontaneously and without warning. And for most of his life, Aaron had listened to his staid, reticent conscience rather than his deeper, more basic urges. But now, watching Chelle's innocent face and body transformed through her passionate responses to his caresses, Aaron was compelled to act on a deeper level. Slowly, his head came down to rest low on her belly. His cheek could feel as her body calmed once again. He rubbed against her smooth mound, savoring the sweet softness.

Chelle languidly lifted one arm and stroked her fingers over Aaron's hair. She took a deep breath before she spoke. "Aaron?"

Aaron didn't lift his head as he answered softly "yes?"

"Thank you."

Aaron smiled, but didn't move. It felt too good resting on Chelle's belly, her womanly scent filling the air and his manhood still demanding his attention. He wasn't completely sure that a simple "your welcome" suited this situation, though.

Chelle went on quietly. "I know to some this might seem..." She paused, lifting the hand stroking his head to gesture aimlessly, and then return as drawn by a magnet to continue caressing him. "I don't know- unusual to some- but to me it just feels right."

Aaron listened and felt her words came from his own unspoken thoughts. It was strange, uncanny even, to hear his almost unformed thoughts being voiced by someone who had been a stranger just a short time ago. This went against everything he had learned through out his education, but with Chelle, the usual rules seemed unimportant now. Feeling her fingers stroking and caressing him was both soothing and erotic. Finally, he spoke.

"It's up to you, Chelle. Do I go on, or stop? I need for you to say the words out loud. Tell me what you want." He lifted his head and met her gaze. "Tell me what you need."

Section 12

The silence in Exam Room "D" seemed to absorb all the sounds from Aaron and Chelle's bodies. Not one word was said in what seemed an eternity when in fact only seconds passed. At a time when the objective of this chance encounter had completely vanished from reality, two people found themselves at an intersection in their life's journeys. Neither Aaron nor Chelle's life could proceed until they had negotiated this crossing. It was the kindness that Aaron had demonstrated from the very beginning that allowed Chelle the chance to find the voice within her. The opportunity to be heard and voice what she would like to do with her life and her body. In the relationship with Steve, she'd never felt so empowered as she did at this moment. The flowering bud that had been her life to this point was on the brink of blossoming or withering.

"Aaron, please ..." and Chelle went silent as she looked into the good Doctor's eyes. After reaching out with her hand, Aaron grasped it with his gloved hand and noticed the change. Chelle's hand was no longer cold.

"Chelle, I need to hear you say what you'd liked me to do." Aaron held her hand tightly.

"Aaron, I've felt more in the last few minutes than in my entire life. I need to know if I am all right; am I really OK? I want you to show me, please..." as the last of her words trailed into a whisper, a small tear ran down her cheek.

Aaron felt her hand squeeze his and the decision was made. Never in all of Aaron's conquests had the sexuality of a woman so impacted him. Now within the course of an hour his whole world had turned up side down. He looked back into Chelle's eyes and accepted her wish and prepared her as best he could.

"Chelle, I'm going to trust you and try to trust myself and complete the discovery we've begun. I need for you to know that you are still technically a virgin. Your orgasm was through oral stimulation of your clit. What we're about to find out is if you can accept positive stimulation via your vagina and this will involve penetration. Your hymen, a piece of tissue surrounding the entrance to your vagina is very much in tact. I am very confident your hymen will rupture when you're fully penetrated. Not very many women carry an intact hymen for 28 years, but your one rare case as we've both discovered. There is a procedure called a hymenectomy that can be done using a local anesthetic to divide the hymen. The procedure will be painless and you will not feel any further discomfort."

"But, are there any other options?" Chelle mouthed in hush tones.

"Yes. We can try the traditional method. I can enter you with your hymen intact. There will be some momentary discomfort and a sharp pain." Aaron stopped knowing he was being too clinical. He found that he was in a position he'd never trained for or yet encountered in practice. The basic truth was that Aaron was about to slip his penis into a 28-year-old virgin and pop her cherry. He'd never had a true cherry before and with any other girl it would have been a novelty. With Chelle the event was taking on more of a sense of ceremony. And besides all of the physical drive racing through his body to jump her bones like an animal, Aaron wanted to display his respect for Chelle. He wanted to acknowledge the honor this virgin was offering to him.

A big broad smile came across Chelle's face, and Aaron just gazed. He looked at her and noticed her nipples had gown twice as large. He smiled back at Chelle knowing they both knew what was going on inside her body. He asked the last question "Which do you choose?"

Section 13

Chelle took a deep breath. Even though Aaron was saying it was her choice, in her mind there really was no choice. She wanted to give her virginity to Aaron, and to do it in "the old-fashioned way." She had never felt any of these emotions with her fiancé. And now she knew that she was capable of passion, and love. And even if Aaron was only offering her passion, she was going to take it eagerly. Her eyes moved over Aaron's tense-looking face. She felt happiness well up in side her, like water gushing up through a geyser. She felt a laugh bubble up, and she realized that it had been months she had felt this happy. A smile turned her lips upwards as she held Aaron's gaze.

mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers