Preparation

Story Info
Preparing for my fantasy.
789 words
3.88
7.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step into the hot water. Easing myself into the warmth, careful not to mess up my hair that I straightened earlier. The heat and glass of wine calms my nerves. As I sip my wine, the heat soothes my tense muscles. I'm excited, and nervous.

As the water begins to cool, I prop my heel on the edge of the tub. I lather the cool shaving gel over my leg and glide the razor up. My legs are slender and long on my short frame. I admire them, and believe they may be my best feature. I shave my other leg. I rinse them off and check to make sure I have not missed a spot, ankle to thigh. I scrub them with a sugar scrub until the skin is pink, soft, smooth. I smell like almonds, intoxicating like Amaretto. My pubic hairs have grown in soft from their shaving a few days ago and I choose to leave them short and soft and not risk the razor burn. I drain the cooled water from the tub as I fill the enema bag with slightly warm water. I lube up the insert and slip it in letting warm water flow into my anal cavity. I repeat the process over and over, until I am sure I am clean. I am not taking any chances of this mood being ruined. Every thought, every desire, every part of my body will be yours tonight.

I turn on the shower, lather my body with soap. My breasts, under my arms, the crease of my thigh and bottom, behind my knees, my shoulder blades. Every part of me that I want you to touch is cleaned. I turn off the water and grab my towel. Drying off, double checking. I take the body butter and slather my legs. I rub the cool lotion into my skin. I massage my bottom, my breasts, even my belly.

I take my anal plug from the cabinet and drop lube on the tip. It is small, unassuming, but will relax my anus enough to take you in comfortably. I set my left leg on the cover of the toilet seat and place the tip of the plug at my opening. The lube is cool, slick, and the plug slides into me. The feeling of fullness hits my senses and my pussy responds with an ache of its own.

I pull out the outfit I purchased three weeks ago, anticipating this very moment. I slip into it and adjust the bra clasps. The red declares love, passion. The black lace exclaims desire. The bra cup display my soft breasts perfectly, my favorite part of my body. Soft orbs of flesh contrast with the striking red and the daring black. The material smooths over my perceived imperfections. The sheer black back falls just below my bottom where the elastic edge holds it in place.

I smooth my straightened hair and fix it so it frames my face. I touch up my makeup, hide the tired dark circles under my eyes. Smokey eye shadow, eye liner. Curl my eye lashes and carefully apply mascara. Red lip gloss makes my lips shiny, inviting. Perfume.

I try on black thigh highs, and take them off. Black lace gloves.....too much, I take them off too. I remove the plug and put on the matching red and black thong. I stand and look in the mirror and see a reflection of a woman who desires to be desired. I like what I see. I feel beautiful, confident, sexy, sensual. I am excited, I am nervous. I feel......invincible yet scared at the same time. I've thought of things to say, aloud. Places to touch me with your hands, places that want to feel your lips, your breath.

I look around the bedroom. I spent the day cleaning it. It has been vacuumed and dusted. The bed is made, the closet doors are closed, the tops of the dressers are clear. I sneak out to the family room where you are sleeping and grab the candles from the fireplace. I place them on the dresser in front of the mirror. When they are lit, they cast a soft glow over the room. I think of the red light bulb in the living room and quickly change out the bedside lamp. The room now glows red, candles casting soft light. I find some mood music on Pandora. One last look around...wow. It feels so warm, cozy, soft. It is.....romantic. Hours of thought and preparation have culminated into this one unforgettable moment in time. My moment to shine. My turn for fantasy to become reality. It is one night, just one. The only thing missing is you.