Preparation to Seduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife finally gets her chance.
2.3k words
62.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers

John was on the back deck preparing for the cookout when our guests began arriving. He and I had composed ourselves from our pre-party sex-fest, and were insuring everything was ready for company. We had a bar setup on the deck as well as inside, plenty of beer, booze and mix. All the food for grilling (including the special kielbasa) were stored in a cooler next to the grill just waiting for people to begin ordering.

Two by two the guests arrived, kisses, hugs and handshakes were free-flowing as was the alcohol. Our guest of honor (David) arrived with his wife whom I with greeted with hugs and kisses, and a little extra contact with David outside the view of his wife. As I escorted them to the bar I pressed my tit against David's arm, for which never broke contact; an encouraging sign. I glanced down to see if my hardened nipples were visible through my top, only vaguely. "Damn." I thought, wishing they did show, at lest for the moment.

Due to the warm weather, most guests gathered on the deck. The women were dressed in sundresses or shorts, with halters and low cut tops. In this crowd my bra-less dress was not going to raise eyebrows unless I decided to walk so my tits bounced and swayed.

I wasn't sure how I was going to handle David but I knew there would not be many private opportunities, and I would have to make the most of any that came along.

My first chance came, surprisingly in one of the two downstairs bathrooms. Most of the crowd took advantage of the warm weather to stay on the deck, with an occasional straggler coming inside for a bathroom break or to freshen up, which was what I was doing when the door opened.

"Sorry." David said as he started to enter the bathroom. "The door was unlocked. I didn't know anyone was in here."

Looking at David in the mirror "I'm just finishing up my makeup routine, come on in." I said.

"I have to take a leak, so I'll just wait till you come out." He said as he turned and started to leave.

I turned and put my hand on his arm and said, "That's not necessary, I'll be done in a minute and then you can have your privacy."

He paused a moment in the doorway, looked over his shoulder (probably to see if anyone was watching) and stepped back in the bathroom. "I don't have to go so bad I can't wait another minute or two."

This bathroom was not your typical half-bath, it was a full bath with a wide two-sink marble counter with plenty of space, whirlpool tub and adjoining room with a commode.

"The commode is in there" I said pointing to the door "if you want to go now."

I could see David looking me over as he stood there. I continued applying my makeup and stalling for time.

"I prefer to stand her and watch you."

"You never get to see Mary put on makeup?" I said as I finished the last of the lipstick and dropped it in my bag. I turned to face David and leaned back against the counter with my legs slightly spread. With both hands behind me as support, the front of my dress separated, exposing a lot of cleavage "Well, what do you think? Did my effort pay off?"

Looking down at a noticeable bulge in his crotch, "What do you think." he said.

"Why David" I said with a smile, "Was it something I did?"

He reached for the doorknob and with a press of the button, locked it. He walked over until he was standing between my legs and then said, "Yes, it was something you did, and I think you need to fix it."

With that he pulled me to him and gave me a passionate kiss. Almost immediately his tongue was probing my mouth, and I reciprocated in kind.

I could feel his hard cock pressing against me as we kissed. As the passion increased he put his hand on my waist and lifted me so I was sitting on the counter top. I spread my legs, and as I did my skirt rode up to my mid thigh, and David was against the counter. As we kissed he untied the top of my halter behind my neck, allowing the halter to drop exposing my tits and erect pink nipples that are soooo sensitive.

David leaned back to get a better look. "God, what great tits you have."

With than he bent down and began to kiss and suck them, alternating when I would twist my shoulders indicating I wanted the other tit given attention. As he worked his magic on my tits he had pushed my skirt up and began rubbing my pussy. I responded to his efforts with moans of pleasure and words of encouragement.

I was so into the moment I can't remember when or how it happened, but suddenly David had his cock out, (he had obviously dropped his pants), and, pulling me to the edge of the counter, began rubbing his cock against my pussy lips. One or two swipes and my pussy was wet with my fluids and his pre-cum.

I reached down and found his cock, and replaced his hand with mine. I rubbed the head of it up and down the opening of my pussy, each time hitting my clit, sending shivers through me.

"I love the feel of your cock. It's so big and hard."

I continued to rub his cock against my pussy as he squeezed and fondled my tits.

"Lean back." He said.

We were at the end of the counter so I turned to the side and leaned back on the counter lengthwise, resting on my elbows. David came around the side and got between my legs again. With my ass on the edge of the counter he took my legs and raised them till they were resting on his shoulder.

"I've wanted to fuck you for a long time." David said as he took his cock in hand and guided it to my waiting cunt.

"I've wanted you to fuck me for a long time."

As soon as the head of his cock was inside he slowly pushed as he entered deeper and deeper.

"David, your cock is so big. It is filling my cunt." I whispered.

Soon he had all nine inches of his cock buried in my pussy, and his balls against my ass. I held my breath as he entered, inch by inch, wondering when it would stop, or if I could take more. Once in, he stopped. Then he began to slowly withdraw.

As his cock withdrew there was a void that needed to be filled. "Don't take it out" I thought to myself, just before I said, "Oh God David, don't take it out."

He didn't. Just as the head of his cock reached the opening of my pussy he pushed it back in again. I gasp as he filled my cunt once more.

"You like my big cock do you?"

"Oh yes, ohhhh yessss." I said as I inhaled deep while his cock again probed the depths of my cunt. I found myself inhaling as he filled me with his cock, and exhaling as he withdrew.

Four or five more times he put his cock in and withdrew it slowly. Each time I feared he might take it out. Every time he put it in, I wanted it more. I soon realized I was twisting and moving my hips, trying to end the torture of being almost fucked.

My gyrations were motivating David as he began to stroke in and out faster.

"You like this?"

"Yes. Oh yes I like it......Fuck me David. Fuck my pussy."

David put his arms around my legs and with each stroke pulled me into his cock, forcing it as deep as it would go.

"Fuck me harder.... fuck me faster..... That's it, cram your cock in my cunt.....faster.... don't stop......

As David fucked me faster and faster, I grabbed my tits in my hands and began squeezing and pinching my nipples. My tits were shifting up and down with each stroke, making it hard to keep contact with my nipples.

As I got closer and closer to an orgasm, things began to blur, and all I was aware of was our panting, the sounds of his cock pounding my wet and juicy cunt, and the slapping sound as our sweaty bodies collided.

"I'm cumming." He cried as he made his deepest and forceful thrusts.

That did it for me. I began my orgasm with spasms that caused me to raise my hips as far as I could. With my legs on David's shoulders, my stiffening almost caused me to dislodge his cock.

"Ohhhh David, fuck me.... Fuck meeee.

I felt the first warm eruption of David's cum. Then a second and another. Despite my huge orgasms, I could still feel it every time David unloaded another load of cum in me.

"David, keep cumming.....I love the feel of your cum in me....

Soon we had both exhausted ourselves and stopped. David stood there, head down, sweat dripping from his forehead, and me prostrated on the sink top, panting for air.

David raised his head, looking down at me, tits exposed, dress up to my waist, arms crossed over my head covering my eyes as I tried to gain my composure and get my breath back. "Damn Lynette, we should have done this long ago."

I parted my arms, looking at him through the opening and said with a smile, "I hope we don't have to wait this long for it to happen again."

David step back as I sat up, my halter and skirt around my waist. I looked down and saw his semi-erect cock, glistening with our combined cum, and a drip of cum on the tip.

"You can't put that in your pants in that condition." I said as I slid off the counter and on my knees in front of David. Without touching his cock I began to lick it. The combination of our cum was delicious. As soon as I had licked his shaft and balls clean, (including the little bit of cum that kept escaping from the tip of his cock) I took his cock in my hand and guided it into my mouth. I ran my tongue around and over the smooth head of his cock. Then I began to push my head down on his cock, forcing more and more of it in my mouth. I knew I could not get all nine inches in my mouth, but he was probably not more than six inches in his present condition, and I easily took that in. He gasp as I took his entire cock in my mouth and sucked. His cock was so big around there was not much room for my tongue to explore the shaft as I sucked him. I did the same thing to him he had done to me, I withdrew my mouth from his cock until it was almost out of my mouth, then slowly lowered my head taking it all in again, and sucking as I went up and down on his cock.

After six or seven time sucking slow he took my head in his hand, and held it still as he began to fuck my mouth. He withdrew and inserted his cock in my mouth with pelvic thrusts as he fucked me. I could feel his cock start to harden again. As it hardened it grew in length.

As he continued to fuck me this way, I reached up and took his balls in my hand and began to fondle them.

"Oh Jesus Lynette. I thought fucking you was good, but this is great."

He released my head and I began to suck him as I wanted. I knew his cock had begun to harden, and must be longer than when I started, but I found I was still able to take it all in my mouth, till I reached the base.

"Suck my cock Lynette. Oh yes, suck it......"

I soon found myself sucking his cock as deep as I could and as fast as I could. With one hand on his balls I reached around and grabbed his ass, and each time I took his cock deep I pulled him to me.

"Jesus Christ......I'm gonna cum again......." He cried.

I wanted him to cum. All I could do was to moan out loud as I sucked his massive cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh baby, here it comes...... Are you ready?"

"Uh Huh....Uh huh.....uh huh...." Was all I could say each time he ask me if I was ready.

"Aaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa......" he cried as he erupted with a gush of hot cum. His cock was so far down my throat I was not sure I could even swallow, but I continued sucking and David continued cumming. I didn't lose a drop.......

As his orgasms slowed, I slowed till he stopped cumming, and I stopped sucking, but I did not release his cock from my mouth immediately. Finally David pulled back, taking his cock with him.

"Man. I have never had a blow job like that. You are amazing Lynette."

I raised up, put my arms around his shoulders and said, "I know." Just as we kissed.

We separated, and began dressing.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Just a minute." I yelled.

A male voice replied, "Hurry up, I have to piss."

"There's another bathroom just off the kitchen, try it, I may be a while longer."

"Fuckin' women." The voice said as his footsteps drifted away.

"Yeah. Fuckin women." David said with a smile as we opened the door and left, each going different directions.

wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm always amazed....

...that people who secretly have affairs in restrooms and/or bathrooms never seem to worry about their screams and cries alerting anyone to what is going on. I have a good sized house and any noise (other than a whisper) in any of the bathrooms would be heard by someone one or two rooms away. I know it makes it more exciting for the characters to scream and cry out, etc., but someone needs to get real, especially since the stories aren't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I was going to be nasty

but I decided for some reason to be kind. First, get a grammar. Yes, I know you hated English is school. It shows. The title should be Preparation FOR Seduction. One can prepare TO seduce - a verb but one prepares FOR seduction -a noun.

Also, I suggest you get a good editor to help you with your storyline and pacing. One chapter is long, the other is short. I have the sense that you have no idea of where this is going or what you are trying to say. It's like you are having us all pile in the car and taking us on a trip with no destination. This may have been good back in the late '60's and early '70's when we are all trying to find ourselves but it is the death watch beetle in a story.

Take you time, study some grammar, quit writing at the eighth grade level, and take the time to develop a plot. Yes, even fuck stories have a plotline. :-))

Regards,

C

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kara's White Hot Sexual Awakening Transformation from straight laced wife to hotwife slut.in Loving Wives
Two Wives Seduced Two loving wives seduced by big cock.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Summer Escalation Wife gets seduced and gives in to temptation.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories