Prescription for Blossoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers

Chapter 2: Strange Arrivals

I awoke the next morning naked on the futon. I giggled to myself and then stretched out. I never sleep naked. I went into the main bedroom and quickly hopped into the shower. I cleaned myself quickly, still sexually satiated from the night before. I got out and decided that since I was going to be alone I was going to dress a little sexier than I usually did. I put on a tight, white tank top with a pink bra underneath. I wore a short black skirt (short for me meant knee length) and put on a pair of flip-flops. I made some coffee.

I walked out onto the back porch and noticed that I left the hot tub open all night. I felt the water and it was already chilly. I closed it up and sat down on the bench and looked at the trees in the back of the cabin. I was again overcome by the peacefulness of the entire area and I breathed in the fresh air and tasted the honeysuckle on the air. I sat on the bench for a long while, sipping at my coffee until it started to become cold and then I poured it out onto the ground. I was just about to take a quick walk into the backyard to check for flowers and then I heard a crunching sound.

For a moment I couldn't figure out what it was but then I realized it was the sound of something moving on the gravel road that led up to the house. I felt a bit nervous as I realized that my seclusion was not what it seemed. What if some nearby neighbor who had seen me the night before, masturbating on the very deck I was now standing? I decided that this was unlikely.

I mustered up all of my courage and I walked up to the front on the house. There was a Jeep in the driveway parked right next to Dr. Calloway's car. The driver's door opened and a woman slowly made her way out of the car carrying a suitcase. She was a beautiful woman. She was tall and built like a model. Probably 5'9 and weighing no more than 115lbs. She was very fair skinned and had long red hair. Her eyes were blue and her face was angelic. Her breasts were small and her legs were very long. She wore tight jeans and a small black top and looked like she was posing for a magazine with her hair back in a ponytail and the large sunglasses perched on the top of her head. She looked to be around 25.

"Hello," I finally managed to stammer from the side of the house. She turned towards me with a very surprised look on her face.

"Oh!" She said, jumping a little, "Oh Hello!" Her voice was soft and sweet. She was stunningly beautiful and I felt like I was going to wilt as her eyes fell on me. She smiled.

"Can I help you," I finally asked, falling back on my training as a receptionist.

"Oh..." she said, looking very confused now, "Is this cabin 8?"

"Yes," I said, quite confused.

"Um... I don't know what to do," she said, looking around nervously, "I got the key here from my friend. She is letting me stay here until next Friday." She pulled the key out of her little purse and showed me.

"My friend is actually letting me stay here..." I said, completely lost now, and pulling the key out of my pocket and showing her. I was nervous for a second and then the woman started to laugh. It seemed good natured and it put me at ease.

"Something always happens, you know?" she said and I nodded for the sake of agreeing, "My name is Ella Logan. I think I remember Debby telling me that she shared this place with a few of her friends from medical school. Looks like they don't keep track of who is coming over." Well that settled that. Dr. Calloway hadn't told me anything about it, but the woman had a key that was identical to mine except it had a '3' stamped onto it instead of a '5' like mine. Furthermore it seemed that she knew what she was talking about.

"That's funny," I said, feeling awkward, "My name is Iris Moore."

"Nice to meet you," she said.

"Nice to meet you," I replied. We stood for a few minutes and stared at one another. Something about knowing that she felt awkward made me feel better. It was kind of nice to be on an even playing field. We were both in the same situation and that made it easier. "Well it is a big house. We can share I am sure. Would you like some help with your bags?"

"Oh! That is so sweet!" she said and handed me a suitcase, "Well it might be nice to share with someone." Just as she finished speaking I heard more crunching on the driveway. All of the sudden, a Corvette came to a screeching halt right next to the other car. In an instant another woman jumped out of the car.

She was a fury of beauty and action. She was shorter than Ella but taller than me, probably around 5'7. She had a big wild nest of black hair and dark eyes. She strong features and bones. She had dark skin and looked like she was Hispanic or perhaps was half black & half white. She had large D-cup breasts and was very curvaceous and sensuous. She was wearing a pair of tiny jean shorts and a long sleeved flannel shirt tied at the waist in the front instead of buttoned and I could see her black bra. Her legs were gorgeous and sveltely muscled. She was already smiling when she got out.

"Hey ladies," she said, acting as though she wasn't surprised to see us, "What are you doing here?"

"We got keys from our friends," we said, holding them up.

"Small world," she said and pulled her out. We all talked about our various doctor friends and their apparent inability to coordinate anything.

"I am Iris Moore and this is Ella Logan," I said and pointed to the other girl. I don't know why but I found it easy to talk to both of these girls. I didn't feel the normal tension.

"Morgan Rodriguez," she said and grabbed a bag from the back of her ridiculous car, "Well I have stayed here before. There is plenty of room for three," she said. I grabbed the bag out of Ella's hand and all three of us walked into the house. They noticed that I had taken the big room on the main floor and decided that since I was first I could stay. I helped them take their bags to the second floor and they each took a room. I was a little sad to lose my solitude, but the women were really friendly and because we were all in the same boat I didn't feel like the odd girl out. No one knew me or would ever see me again, so there wasn't anything to get uptight about. Could I have possibly thought that thought? Nothing to be uptight about!

We were walking down the stairs and I looked out the window and I it shocked me to see that there was a fourth car in the driveway. I pointed and the other girls followed me outside. Another girl with another car was sitting in the driveway. She already appeared confused and got out of her car to look at the cars.

"Hey," Morgan said and the girl jumped in the air and turned around. We all giggled at her and she blushed. I felt guilty for laughing.

"Hi, I am Iris," I said and walked over to shake her hand. The other girls introduced themselves. She was also a very pretty girl. She was small like me, probably 5'3 and weighed about 95lbs. She had a small little afro puff of hair and her skin was a milk chocolate color. Her eyes were brown and she had thick, painted lips. Her breasts were medium sized and her stomach was exposed showing a sexy flat stomach. She had shorts on and I could see her legs which were pretty. She had very small feet and looked like she was the star of a 70's blaxploitation movie.

"Hey, I am Cora Anderson," she said, recovering from her embarrassment. Again explained to her the situation and she admitted that her friend, a doctor, had given her a key. We all laughed and then quickly were able to get her stuff into the house and settle her in. She was very friendly but very soft spoken and a bit nervous. It was almost like I had found a bit of a kindred spirit. Morgan was the most gregarious. She tended to shape the conversation and the action to what she wanted. Somehow we all ended up making dinner together and talking about little bits of nothing all afternoon. It was nice and I could tell it was what Morgan wanted. I was happy that she was in charge and that I appeared to be fitting in.

We had just finished eating when there was a knock at the door. Morgan got up from her seat and walked over to the front door. She opened up and there was another girl standing on the front porch looking confused. The girl was cute. She was tall and thin, maybe 5'8 and around 120lbs. She had long blonde hair and tan skin. Her eyes were blue and she had the classic girl next door look. Her breasts were medium sized and she had long, sexy legs. She and Morgan spoke briefly at the door. Then Morgan turned around.

"Hey ladies," she said, "This is Sidra Wisk. Guess what?"

"She's got a key?" we all asked in unison and then we all laughed. Sidra quickly melted in with the rest of us. It was like a little club of nervous women.

"Where is she going to stay?" I asked, realizing that all the rooms were full.

"Oh I will move my stuff down here. I like to watch TV late. I will sleep on the futon," Ella said and Sidra protested. Ella assured her that she was considering the move already and everyone seemed to settle in. We gave Sidra the rest of the food and got her caught up with the conversation. Morgan found some wine in the fridge and poured everyone a glass. I didn't drink at the time, but I made an exception and the wine was very strong and a bit unpleasant, but I liked the way it made me feel. I felt loosened up and relaxed and didn't even have to think about it.

We drank a good deal and I found out about the girls. Ella really was a model. Nothing particularly special, just small, local affairs. Morgan was a radio disc jockey and I could tell she was perfect for the job, it was like she was able to carry on a conversation by herself. Cora was a secretary like me, except that she worked for an insurance company. Finally Sidra was a piano teacher who worked at home. All of them were single and none of them was older than 30.

"So I guess this house is owned by five doctors?" Cora asked in a down moment in the conversation, she seemed so nervous and I wondered if I was staring at myself in a mirror.

"Yes," Ella replied, "I remember my friend Debby telling me about it. I was telling Iris about it when I first moved in. I think it is bizarre that they would all give out keys without having a schedule or some sort of agreement worked out." We all nodded in agreement.

"How did you all meet the doctors who gave them to you?" Morgan asked. I explained that I worked for a doctor and the other girls gave various answers including friends of family and long-time patients. Morgan never answered her own question. I think they she was trying to get someone to ask her. So I did.

"How about you Morgan?" I asked and she turned to look at me. Her wild hair gave her a very seductive look and I suddenly realized that I was attracted in some way to all these women. It was a new feeling and quite alien, but altogether quite pleasant.

"Well I guess I should be honest," she said, obviously relishing the opportunity to talk about herself, "Dr. Blair gave me my breasts and she shaped my body to be what it is. I have had a bit of plastic surgery, you see. I am a tranny. Dr. Blair transformed me in every way except for my dick. I wanted to keep that." As she said this she stood and talked theatrically, obviously hoping for an immense amount of shock in the room. She looked at us coolly and enjoyed our shocked reaction. I myself was a bit shocked and felt maybe I understood why I felt a connection with Morgan.

"Me too," Sidra said suddenly and we all turned to look at her, "I am a transsexual too. Like I said, the doctor I know is a family friend, but she helped in that way too. Made me a woman, except for my penis."

"Same here," Ella said, "Exactly the same." I couldn't believe it. I know that Dr. Calloway was friends with some of the women she went to medical school and I knew that she was a plastic surgeon, of course, and that lots of her friends were. But this was bizarre. It must have been a plan or something. But why...

"Me too," I heard myself saying even before my brain realized my lips were moving. I looked over at Cora, to avoid the eyes on me. She looked nervous but when she looked at me I smiled.

"Same here," she said. We all sat in silence for a while and then we all started laughing. We talked to each other about how we had all sensed a comfort, even before anyone had said anything. I knew Morgan was a little upset that she had lost the shock value of being the only tranny (I had never considered myself one before, but somehow it sounded sexy to me now, maybe it was from the drinking), but we were all excited about being with people. We talked about our experiences and complimented one another about passability. I felt almost numb from the various thoughts and feelings. It was like the exact opposite of every day of my life. Here I was, part of a group and accepted. Further, I knew I was accepted because they knew a secret about me that no one else knew and they accepted it me.

I think this same sort of thing was acting on all the girls. Suddenly, we became a bit quieter and lost in thought. One by one, girls began to excuse themselves to unpack or to check their e-mail until I was alone at the table. Everyone was a feeling a bit introspective so I decided to go for a walk by myself by the lake. I walked outside and noticed that the sun was beginning to set and that the full moon was rising. I walked for a few minutes and listened to the gentle sounds of the lake and forest. I sat down in the sand and watched the sun fall below the mountains. Everything changed. It became night instantly. The stars were out and the moon was bright. It hardly felt like night, but it certainly felt different.

I decided to head back to the house to see what the girls were up to. This thought was a bit strange to me. Going to see the girls. I walked slowly for a few minutes and then, when I was about halfway back to the cabin, I noticed someone walking towards me. She was too far away, but as we closed the gap between on another I realized that it was Cora. I looked over her tiny figure with her little puff of hair and I liked her. I smiled at her and waved and she did the same. We stopped next to one another, sat down in the sand and looked out at the water.

"Weird huh?" she asked. I looked over at her and she was staring out at the water.

"Yeah. Really weird," I agreed. I took a stone in my and tried to skip it along the water. She watched it go and then turned to look at me.

"I don't know," she said, "I was really looking forward to having some time to myself here. No offense." She blushed.

"None taken," I replied, honestly. She gave a weak smile.

"Thanks," she said.

"Listen, I know exactly what you mean," I said and she looked interested, "I was not excited when other girls started to show up. I was looking forward to a week in the woods in absolute seclusion. But, I don't know. I think I am happy everyone showed up now. It is so rare to meet one person who I feel is like me, let alone five."

"Yeah I guess," she said.

"What do you mean," I asked. I felt sympathy for this girl.

"Well you girls are more like me than most people are I guess. But I guess I just know that I am different. I am different from everybody outside of this place and I am still different from you," she said and her voice was quivering.

"What do you mean," I said.

"Nothing, never mind," she replied and she was almost sobbing now. I put my arm around her and she reluctantly leaned into me, "I am so sorry. This is so embarrassing."

"No really, don't worry about it," I said, "Hey think about it. When we leave here we are never going to see each other again. I don't know who you are or where you are from. You can tell me anything because we are never going to have to worry about it." This seemed to cause her pause. It also helped me, I hadn't really thought of the full implications of my thoughts until the moment I tried to explain it to her. It is a lot easier to be comfortable if you aren't always worrying about the consequences.

"Really," she asked reluctantly.

"Really," I replied, "Now would you please tell me what is bothering you? What makes you so different?"

"Okay," she said and then sighed. For a few moments she just looked out at the water, but then she turned and looked at me again, "Okay, so I don't know about you, but I don't ever feel comfortable about going on a date. I mean I know that if I go on dates it means that eventually I am going to have to tell someone about my penis."

"Well that doesn't make you different, I have the same problem," I replied.

"No, I know that. What I mean is that it is more than that. Even if I found a woman or, I guess, a man, who was interested in me I know that I have all these...bizarre feelings. Feelings and urges that no one could ever understand. Even if I found a perfect person I don't think they would be willing to do all the things my body tells me I need to do," she said. I was confused by what she meant.

"What do you mean, you mean like kinky stuff?" I asked, feeling embarrassed by the word. But it helped my embarrassment that I was helping someone else, it let me focus on that instead.

"Yeah I guess you could say that," she replied and her throat clicked.

"Well what is it that you want? I mean there are only so many things out there," I ventured.

"No," she said in a final sort of way that took me aback.

"Oh come on," I said, that was basically the only argument I had left. Luckily it was the one that worked.

"Fine," she said and then paused for a while, "Okay well it's like I want to do things that I know are really dirty. Things people think bad and wrong."

"That wasn't very specific. What is it that you think about more than anything else," I said. Suddenly I realized that I was very turned on. I desperately wanted to find out what sort of sexually kinky thing she was into. I hadn't even had a sexual thought about another person before and here I was, with a person with flesh and blood.

"Okay. If I had to think about something specifically that I think about more than anything else...I guess...okay...I have always sort of wanted...to..."

"Just spit it out!" I said finally, giggling. She was so cute in her nervous little way.

"I want someone to drink my piss," she suddenly blurted out and then covered her face with her hands. I was a bit surprised. I hadn't been expecting this. She was obviously embarrassed for having said it and I kept my arm around her so she would know it was okay. It was very bizarre, she was right. I had never even considered it before. I could've thought of worse things I suppose. I acted without thinking further.

"Okay," I said and it sounded like someone else said it.

"What?" she said and looked over at me and I smiled and shrugged. She hesitated for a minute and searched my face. Then she slowly stood up. She unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties underneath and suddenly, dangling near my head was her 4 inch, shaved, uncircumcised penis.

"It is so cute!" I said and I was serious. It was small, but not too small for me and it was limp which I thought was cute because it made her look even more nervous.

"Thanks," she said blushing, "Ever since I started taking my hormones I can't get an erection anymore." She sounded a bit nervous about it.

"I have never had one," I told her and she relaxed a bit. I turned my head and looked at her penis more closely. I had seen mine of course and one or two other ones accidentally while opening spam on the internet, but I had never seen another person's. If it had been connected to a man I think it would've disgusted me. But here was this cute little woman with her silky black skin and it was sexy to me. I wanted to taste whatever came out of it. I leaned over towards her and gave it a little kiss. It was my first kiss ever.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers