Prescription for Blossoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,860 Followers

"Want to try?" she asked. I nodded. I opened my mouth and leaned forward and gently took the tip of her penis into my mouth. Just the very tip. It was spongy and salty and I loved the way it felt in my mouth. I looked up at her breasts and face and she smiled down at me, "Thank you," she said.

Suddenly, a hot burst of liquid filled my mouth. At first I was a bit surprised and almost moved my head back, but I stayed on. The liquid was thick, and very hot and salty. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed the taste. I had thought that it was going to be grotesque and I was going to have to work hard to keep it in my mouth. However, as I swallowed the first mouthful I couldn't wait for more. She was moaning and playing with my hair as her flaccid cock continued to fill my mouth with hot piss.

She had spent the entire evening drinking wine and she must've had to go really bad. Each time I thought that she was done, I swallowed the piss and more and more of it came into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but a little of it ran down my cheeks and onto my shirt. She kept pissing and I felt like my stomach was completely full. Finally, when I felt I could take no more, she gently slipped her penis out of my mouth and I drank down the last few drops of her piss.

We stayed there like that for a few moments in silence. I had never even considered doing anything like that before in my life. Now that I had, I realized that it was a bit fun. It was especially fun knowing that anyone who met me would never suspect it. It was kind of like a little secret that I had with myself.

"Thank you," Cora said, smiling at me. She sat down next to me. I looked into her eyes and I could see that her entire face was smiling. I had done something really special for her and it made me feel good. I leaned over and put my lips against hers. She was startled for a moment but then she put her hand on my cheek and began to kiss back. We were a little clumsy, but it felt amazing. I felt my tongue touch her tongue. It turned me on to think that she tasted her piss in my mouth. Finally, our kiss broke. We smiled at each other for a moment and then hugged.

"Want to head back to the house?" I asked and she nodded her head. We held hands while we walked along the sand with the full moon illuminating the way. It was a strange and amazing moment.

Chapter 3: Sharing

We let go of each other's hands as we reached the door. It was around 9 in the evening now and all of the lights in the cabin were on and we could hear voices inside. I opened the door and there was the smell of delivered pizza and the noise of a minor party.

"Hey!" Ella said, "You guys got back just in time!" She said and then handed me a piece of pizza. However, I was still a bit full and couldn't put anything more into my stomach.

"Yeah," Morgan said, "I was just asking the girls what the craziest thing they ever did during sex." It seemed that I had walked out of the frying pan and into the fire. But the atmosphere was like what I imagined a sorority get together would be and it was a comfortable place to talk.

"And I was about to tell," Sidra said, "Okay. So as I was saying before you ladies came back and interrupted, it happened when I was in college. I got drunk at this fraternity party. I don't really remember what happened. This is so bad I shouldn't say it. But anyway I ended up in some frat boy's room and I gave like four guys blowjobs while the other's watched. I know they would've died if they knew the truth, but it was actually really hot." Everyone teased her and called her a slut. I thought it was kind of impressive.

"My turn," Ella said, she was obviously quite drunk, "Last year I was an underwear shoot with another model. We were taking all of these sexy shots and he was pretty cute. We were like joking and flirting the whole time and while the photographer was still taking pictures, I popped his dick out of his briefs and sucked him off." The way she said it made it quite clear that she was lying. She was making it up as she went along and the story was a bit off, but we were all in a good mood so we pretended like she was telling the truth.

"How about you Cora?" Morgan said, falling down onto the futon in a relaxed pose.

"I am a virgin," she said uncomfortably.

"That's okay. Done anything sexual," Morgan pressed. I found that Morgan was really sweet but she was sort of self-centered and a bit oblivious. It was obvious she didn't realize the question made Cora uncomfortable. Cora looked at me and I smiled. But in the end she told a different story.

"Well I have a sort of weird masturbation story?" she offered and everyone agreed that they would let it count, "Like two years ago I worked in a cubicle at the insurance agency. The open end of my cubicle was kind of weird because that was the direction my desk face. So I was surrounded on three sides and then there was my desk and a little area next to it where I could walk out. The desk was nice. The sides went all the way down to the floor on three sides and then I sat behind it. So sometimes when I was back there I would just masturbate. I would go through papers with one hand or talk on the phone but I would masturbate. I don't know. I didn't really want to but I couldn't control myself," she said and the girls agreed this was a pretty good story and I noticed that Cora relaxed a bit. I was proud of her.

"How about you Morgan?" I asked, trying to position myself last. She paused for a second. I could tell she was hoping that I would go next.

"Well I don't know. My story might be too hot for you girls," she said and we all laughed and called her names. Everyone was just sort of lounging around the living room. I was drinking a little bit more and I could tell that everyone was very loose. It was really a nice atmosphere and I kind of started to understand why some people seem to like to parties and drinking. "Alright Alright. So I guess the wildest thing I can thing I did was probably earlier this month. I put an ad in the paper for an anonymous meeting with a man. So the guy showed up and I made out with him and stuff and I told him I was afraid of getting pregnant and also that I was very shy. So I asked him to fuck me in the ass in the dark. He did it. He had no idea I was a tranny. It was really good too." We all really went crazy with this. I noticed that all of the stories the girls told indicated that they were scared about their bodies and afraid to show who they really were. Even Ella's fantasy didn't include her penis.

"Okay, how about you?" Sidra said after we had all settled down a little bit. I looked out of the corner of my eye at Cora and she shrugged. It told them in detail what had happened that night with Cora. However, I said it had happened at a different time and I didn't reveal the girls name. They had no idea it was Cora but they were impressed.

"Oh my god!" Sidra said, "That is definitely the nastiest story we have had. You totally win Iris!"

"Yeah really. That is so sick," Ella said in a way that indicated that she approved of the action. Everyone was congratulating me except for Morgan.

"Well," she said, "Okay you win that little contest. But I bet I have the biggest cock." We were all a little taken aback by this claim, but before we knew it, Morgan was unbuttoning her pants and slowly sliding out a massive, semi-erect penis. We were a little shocked, but also intrigued. She was nearly eight inches long and uncut dick, "Can anyone beat that?"

We all stood for a few seconds. Then Sidra quickly opened her pants and pulled out her own hard cock. She was a good deal smaller, around 5 inches long, but her cock was very cute. It was pink and smooth and well kempt. The momentum and now swung and I was caught up in the moment. It was nice, it was like we were all doing the secret handshake of our little club or something. Cora, Ella, and I all started getting our pants or skirts off quickly. Cora's 4 inch cock was the first out and she quickly explained that she couldn't achieve an erection. I was still trying to get my cock out and I said that I had the same condition. Ella's cock was out next and hers was around 4.5" long and looked elegant and feminine as befitted a model. Finally, my tiny, 3 inch cock was freed from my panties.

"Oh my god!" Sidra said, "That is the cutest cock I have ever seen! It is so small and girly," she said and everyone agreed. I felt intensely embarrassed. I could see that Morgan was furious that the noise over my tiny penis was a little bit more involved than the noise over her giant cock. She was shooting daggers at me through the eyes, but I was too caught up in the praise to notice.

We were all standing there with our cocks out. Suddenly, Sidra took her own cock in her hand and started to stroke it gently.

"What are you doing?" Ella asked, shocked.

"This is just so hot, look at us. I am sorry, sometimes I just can't control myself," she explained and continued to stroke her cock. Her elegant fingers were wrapped around her thick penis stroking it slowly. It was cute to see the little tip dart in and out of her palm. We were all mesmerized by her. Watching her play with herself gently. Suddenly, she began to tense. Morgan acted quickly. She took an empty wine glass from the counter next to her and held up next to Sidra's cock. It a moment Sidra moaned deeply and her cock began to spurt thick ropes of cum that Morgan artfully caught in the cup. It was a 8 oz. cup and Sidra's huge load filled a good inch.

By now Morgan was stroking her cock as well, "Come on. We are all going to do this. The person who has the biggest load wins." We were all stimulated by this idea. While Sidra sat down on the floor and watched, the rest of us began to stroke our cocks. I was completely unthinking at this point, I just wanted to stroke my cock. Cora came next, adding a few precious streams to the cup that Morgan was holding. Morgan was next and her load was pretty impressive, filling at least an ounce into the cup. Next was Ella, She came hard and put several big ropes of cum into the filling glass. There was about two and a half inches of the cup still empty and everyone's eyes were on me. I enjoy it and slowed my pace for a few seconds. If I had been thinking at that point I would have considered how crazy this scene would've been to me this morning. There was something strange going on here, but I liked it.

Suddenly, my body began to tense. My soft little cock began to shake in my hand and it soft, spongy flesh felt hot in my hand. I stood up on my tip-toes, feeling the ache as I stretched up. Then, when I couldn't stand it a second longer, my cock exploded. Ream after ream of hot, thick cum shot out of my body and landed in the waiting wine glass. It quickly filled the cup to the brim and a few precious drops even ran down the outside. The girls cheered, except for Morgan, who scowled. I really hadn't intended to make an enemy, but it seemed that I might be.

"Oh man, Iris won again!" Sidra said and carefully took the full glass out of Morgan's hand and looked at the pearly contents, "It looks pretty."

"I won the last one," Morgan said, sounding like a six year old.

"Who cares," Cora said, surprising me, "Iris won two things she is the champion."

"I didn't even know we were in a championship of any kind," I said, feeling a bit like this was getting too confrontational.

"What do you want to be your prize?" Ella asked. I looked around the room. All of the girls were standing around with their now limp cocks rest against their legs. I didn't know what I wanted to do. Suddenly, my eyes fell on Sidra and the glass that was in her hand.

"That," I said and pointed to it. They all looked where my finger was pointing.

"What?" Morgan asked.

"I want the cum," I said matter-of-factly as though I had some plan for it. Sidra smiled and carried the full glass over to me and gently set the bottom of it on my palm and I took the rim with my thumb and forefinger. I looked at it. It was pretty. It was a swirl of white shades and it felt heavy in my hand. I had never seen so much cum in my life. As a matter of fact, I had only ever seen my cum before. I smelled it and it was a thick, satiny smell and it was nice.

As I looked closer I noticed that I could sort of tell who's cum was where. There were little changes between the layers. I gently put the very tip of my right index finger into the cum. Very slowly, I started to mix it up, being extra careful not to lose any of it. I was so closely focused that I didn't notice the girls coming in closer to me, crowding around. Before I noticed there was a little semi-circle around me as I sat on the chair near the door. After a few minutes I was certain that it was well mixed.

I looked up and for the first time notice the girls looking at me and all sensing what I was going to do. Even Morgan was looking at me intently, "bottom's up, I guess," I said and lifted the glass like a toast. I brought the glass up to my lips and breathed in the aroma once again. I touched my lip to the rim of the glass and started to pour it back. My stomach was still full of piss, but all of the sudden I had plenty of room.

The first precious drops flowed into my mouth and onto my tongue. I was instantly sorry. I was sorry that I hadn't tried my own cum earlier! It was delicious. It was thick and salty and had a kind of sweet aftertaste that was intoxicating. I swirled it around it my mouth and felt it get thick and bubbling. I swallowed it down and felt the warm, slimy feeling as it inched its way down my throat. I started to drink more, taking in an entire mouthful, it made my cheeks stretch out. I moved my tongue around in my mouth, inundating it with cum. I started playing with my cock again, masturbating while I drank the cum. Slowly I drank down the mouthful of cum and looked at the glass. It only had a few precious ounces remaining. I opened my mouth and allowed my throat to open and poured it straight down, letting it land in a hot ball in my stomach. I licked the cum clean, savoring the flavors and then set in gently next to my chair.

At almost the exact same instant I came again. My body tensed and I shot a much smaller load of cum onto my bare leg. I scooped the cum up with my index finger and put it in my mouth. It was really hot now and the taste was even better. I was surprised to find my own cum tasted better than everyone's taken together and as I sucked it down I opened my eyes and looked at the girls. They were silent.

"Holy shit," Ella finally said, "That was raunchy." The other girls expressed similar views and they congratulated me. It felt really weird, but really nice to be the center of attention, especially on something so strange. Morgan was obviously pissed.

"I am tired. I am going to bed," she said in a very final way. Other's tried to convince her to stay but she was adamant. She rushed up stairs and closed the door. It seemed to put a damper on the evening and before I knew it, everyone was on their way to their rooms. I was upset, I was having fun. But I grabbed my skirt and headed to my room.

Chapter 4: Learning by Teaching

I decided that good things had happened the night before when I slept nude so I decided to keep going with that strategy. I removed my shirt and bra and pulled down the blankets and slipped inside. My stomach was so full and my body was so weary, I decided not to read or do anything else and I turned off the lights and before I knew it I was deep in sleep.

Several hours later I heard a noise and jolted out of sleep. I looked around and noticed that my door was open. Then, in the corner I saw Ella. She had apparently just walked in and was looking at me. At first I was a bit nervous, I mean it was odd to wake up and have someone watching me. But she spoke quickly.

"Sorry Iris," she said, sounding legitimately apologetic.

"It's alright," I said, stretching my legs under the covers and groaning a little. I wiped the sleep out of my eyes and saw that it was 3 o'clock in the morning, "Something wrong?"

"Oh no," she said and then continued to stand in the room.

"Alright, well why are you here then?" I was annoyed. It was creepy for her to just barge in and I was very tired and I was pretty sure I was getting a preview of what a hangover was like.

"Right. Well it's just. I don't you were so open out there and everything. And your story. I couldn't ever do anything like that. I mean I want to but I can't. I have to be honest. I lied before. I have never given anyone a blowjob. I have never had any sex of any kind," she said in what felt like one long, fast sentence.

"I'm sorry," I said and she continued to stand there and stare at me, "Is there something I can do about that?" I asked finally, hoping she would just slink out.

"Teach me?" she half asked and half begged. I had to work hard not to laugh. If she knew what I was really like most of the time she would have been really embarrassed to have asked me a question like that. But I looked over at her and she just looked so pathetic and also so cute, with her red hair and soft looking skin. I felt my cock getting warm and I knew I was getting horny.

"Okay, sure," I said and immediately drew a blank. I had no idea what to do. She stood and waited for me to say something for a few moments.

"What should I do," she said, standing awkwardly in the corner with her arms down, staring at her feet. Whatever little bit of boldness she had from the alcohol had obviously worn off. I just started talking.

"Well take off those clothes and come get in the bed," I said and threw the covers off of myself. She smiled and then swung into action. She was wearing a big t-shirt and she pulled it up over her head and her bare breasts stood out, small and cute off of her body. She quickly slid her panties off and her cock was hard as a rock already. She rushed over to the bed and sat down. We sat for a minute, "Let's just kiss for a while," I suggested and she smiled.

I lie back on the bed and spread my legs. She looked at my cock for a moment and then slowly lay down between my legs. The warmth from her body felt amazing and I adored the feeling of her hard cock pressing against my balls. I looked into her eyes and they were nervous and excited. She leaned forward and our lips met. She kissed very well and I put my arms around her. She put her elbows on either side of my head. I was making out with a tranny model. It felt so bizarre and so good. Our tongues touched and I tired to grab a hold of if with my teeth and she giggled.

We kissed for a few more minutes and then I had an idea, "I want you to suck on my balls," I said matter-of-factly. She didn't even hesitate. Her cock was incredibly hard and she was willing to do whatever I sad. She slid her body down mine, kissing as she went. As she passed my cock she gave my tiny, uncircumcised cock a small little kiss and my whole body felt like it was going to explode. She opened her mouth and gently took my little balls into her mouth. It was the most wonderful feeling I had ever experienced. It was so warm and it felt like a little massage. I ran my hand through her hair and she moaned while she tasted my balls, "You like that?"

"Yes," she said, her words gurgling around my balls and it made me giggle. I let her keep going for a while until I was again struck my inspiration.

"Lick my asshole," I said. I loved to play with my own asshole, I couldn't imagine what her tongue would feel like on it. Again she was quickly on it. She pushed her soft, warm tongue onto asshole. She lapped at it and it made my whole body shake. It was even better than when she licked my balls. She seemed to enjoy it as well, dipping her tongue deep into my ass and lapping at every inch of it. The feeling was amazing. I wanted to hold back, but I couldn't help myself. I slowly started to stroke my cock. She watched me playing with myself as she made her tongue rigid and shoved it hard into my asshole, as deep as she could.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,860 Followers