Prescription for Pleasure

Story Info
When a young man can't cum his life changes immensely.
6.4k words
4.53
572.1k
324

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamadude55
bamadude55
865 Followers

People involved in this story

Chris Turner age 18
Chris's Mom Carol Turner age 39
Carol's Sister Aunt Deanna Craig, The Doctor age 42
Deanna's Nurse Holly Johnson age 36
Dr. Georgia Witkin Deanna's professor age 52

Prologue

Chris' father died when he was young and while he missed him, his mother filled his life with more than enough love. Yet, some problems a young man wants to talk over with his father. As embarrassing as Chris's problem was, it finally comes out in the open and his life is changed forever.

Chapter one

Chris got home after football practice and his balls really hurt, so he decided to try and jerk off before his mom came home from work. He reached inside his bedside table to retrieve the lotion he used for jerking off when suddenly it felt as if someone was stabbing him in the balls. The next thing he knew he was lying on the floor and his mother was shaking him.

Carol had come home from work and hollered for Chris. When she did not hear him reply, she started looking for him and when she went into his room she found him passed out on his bedroom floor. She started shaking him and said, "Chris, Chris, wake up, wake up! What is wrong honey?"

As Chris started coming to, he looked up at his mom and said. "Nothing mom, I'm fine. I must have just rolled off the bed. Really I'm all right." He realized immediately she was not going to buy it.

"You are not fine! Don't give me that bullshit! Just look at you! You're sweating like you are on fire." Carol told him.

Chris looked up at her and said "Really mom, I'm fine. I don't know what happened. Just give me a few minutes and I'll be fine."

Worried about her son Carol picked up her cell phone and called her sister Deanna and when the nurse answered the phone Carol spoke. "Hello Holly, this is Carol. Is Deanna in?"

After describing the situation to Holly, Holly told her to bring Chris right in and she would tell her sister all the details and to be expecting her in a few minutes.

Chris tried to convince his mom all the way to his Aunt Deanna's office everything was fine but she was having none of it. She was going to find out what was wrong with her son one way or another. As they were pulling in the parking lot Chris begged her to take him to another doctor and he would explain to her what his problem was.

She parked the car and said. "What can be so horrible you cannot let Deanna look at you? She has been your doctor, since the day you were born. Besides she loves you like you were own son. "

Knowing there wasn't another way out, Chris finally told her. "Mom, it's a man thing. It would be awful embarrassing talking to Aunt Deanna about my problem."

Carol replied quickly with tears in her eyes. "Baby, I love you more than anything in this world and your Aunt does too. You can talk to me about anything. There is no need to be embarrassed. I know there are certain things that would be easier for you to talk to your Dad about but I am all you have and it would just break my heart if something were to happen to you."

Chris started to feel bad for his mother so he told her. "Mom don't worry about it; let's just get this over with. I will be all right, and you're right, Aunt Deanna is a great doctor and she's always been there for us. Before we go in though, you have to promise not to laugh at my problem. Now promise!"

"I promise baby, I would never laugh at you." Carol said.

As they entered the doctor's office, Holly approached them and said. "C'mon in, I have a room already waiting for you. Just follow me."

As they followed behind Holly, Chris could not help but admire her smooth long legs and shapely ass. Chris thought. 'I sure would like to get a piece of that fine ass.' While he was thinking about the things he could do with her, he could feel the familiar stirring in his loins and he hoped he would not get a hard-on in front of his mother.

After entering the room Holly had prepared, she told Chris to have a seat on the examination table so she could take his vital signs. Meanwhile Carol took a seat on the empty chair beside the table.

After recording Chris's vital signs, Holly told Chris. "Your vital signs look great Sport. Now, what seems to be the problem?"

Chris replied. "I think I would much rather discuss that with the doctor. It's really kind of personal."

Being very understanding, Holly turned to him and said. "I understand, it's a man problem. She will be right with you. " With that she turned and exited the room.

Chris then turned to his mom and asked her. "You don't mind if I talk to Aunt Deanna alone, do you? I just think I would be a little more comfortable talking to her in private about my problem, if you don't mind?"

"Well, if you think you would be more comfortable, I guess it would be all right but I want you to know there isn't anything in the world you cannot say in front of me. I just want the best for you. I will be waiting for you in the waiting room when you get through but promise me, you will explain to me what's going on after Dee (that's what mom always called his Aunt Deanna) sees you." Carol told him.

As she got up to leave, Chris could see she was hurt so he grabbed her by the hand and said. "I'm sorry mom, I love you, please stay. It's just a very awkward situation with you being my mother and what my problem is."

At that very instant Deanna busted through the door and said. "All right you two, what's the big emergency?"

Carol explained to Deanna how she had come home and found Chris passed out on his bedroom floor sweating profusely. She told her sister. "I've tried to get him to tell me what the problem is but all I can get out of him is it's personal."

Not ever being one to mince words Deanna looked at Chris and said. "I'll bet you're having trouble with your penis. Is that right? You haven't been having unprotected sex have you?"

Carol gasped. Even though she knew he had girlfriends, she just never thought about him having sex with one of them. He had always been her baby. Suddenly it made sense; that's why he was embarrassed, his problem was with his penis.

Somewhat shocked, Chris replied. "No, of course not, it's worse than that and a whole lot more embarrassing."

His mom asked. "What could be worse than having an STD?"

Rubbing his arm with one hand and placing a stethoscope to his heart with the other hand Deanna told Chris. "Don't worry honey, what ever the problem is, I promise to fix you right up. Besides, you probably can't tell me anything I haven't heard before. So just come out with it."

Looking down at the floor, Chris blurted out with tears in his eyes. "All right, enough already, I can't cum and it hurts like hell!"

Startled, Deanna asked. "You mean, you can't ejaculate?"

"Yes ma'am." Chris replied.

"You mean never, you haven't ever ejaculated?" A concerned Deanna asked.

"Yes, uhh, I mean no. I uhh, mean yes I have ejaculated before, just not recently. It's just that now when I try to, I can't, and it really hurts." Chris stammered.

As shocked as Carol was, she was even more concerned and said. "How long has this been going on? You should have told me, I would've understood. I might be your mother but I'm no prude."

Before Chris could reply, Deanna said. "Okay you two, there is no need crying over spilt milk. Let's see if we cannot find out what the problem is. Chris, take off your pants and let me inspect your penis and testicles."

Seeing the trepidation on Chris's face, is Deanna looked at him and said. "Remember, I'm a doctor and your Aunt. I've seen you naked plenty of times, so there is no need to be embarrassed."

Chris quipped. "Yes you have seen me naked before but that was when I was little and I'm a grown man now. There's a big difference."

"Nonsense, you don't have anything I haven't seen before. Now get those pants off so I can find out what's wrong with you." Deanna told him.

As nervous as Chris was, he found it unusually exciting just thinking about his sexy Aunt holding his cock. He could feel the blood rushing to his cock as he pulled his pants down. He only hoped his cock would not get hard with his mom sitting there.

As he pulled his pants off, he looked to see if his mother would turn away but instead she was staring right at his midsection. As he pulled his boxers down, both his Aunt and Mother each drew a deep breath when his huge cock flopped out.

Both women were surprised by the size of his cock. It looked to be about 9 inches long and very thick, and he was still soft. Despite the taboo they both wondered what it would be like to have it inside them. Chris could not help but take notice of how the women admired his cock. His girlfriends always had a surprised and scared look on their faces when they first saw it. His Aunt and Mom didn't look like that. He just wasn't sure if the difference, was good or bad.

After taking a moment to admire her Nephew's mammoth cock, Deanna composed herself and said. "Well, let's see what's wrong with your penis." With that, she took his balls in one hand and began to examine them.

As she examined Chris's balls she asked him. "Are your testicles always this big?"

As Chris looked down at them he thought, 'that would be like me asking you if you're tits are always that big? As he stared at her beautiful tits he replied. "Yes ma'am, they're not swollen or anything."

With one hand on his balls, Deanna moved her other hand up and down examining Chris's cock. While she was genuinely examining him, she loved the feeling of having her hands on such a lovely cock. She could feel the veins throbbing in her hand and she loved the way the large mushroom head sat upon the end of his cock. She could feel it growing in size by the second. She knew she had to stop before things got out of hand so she released him and said. "I can't find anything wrong with your penis or testicles. Tell me, just exactly when do you have the severe pain?"

Chris explained to her the only time he had severe pain was when he had a hard-on and could not cum and until a few weeks ago everything was all right.

Sitting there and watching her sister run her hand up and down her son's cock was having a strange effect on Carol. She could feel herself getting wet. While Chris was her son, he was still a man, a man with a nice sized cock, and she had not had one in a long time. Sure, she had dated since Chris's father died, but work and raising Chris did not leave her a lot of social time. She thought for a second. 'If I had known he had a cock like that, I would have taught him a thing or two.' Shaking the thought from her head she asked her sister, "What are you going to do? Aren't there some kind of tests you can run?"

Deanna looked at her sister and told her. "Yes there are some tests I can run but I don't think it's anything serious. I seem to remember a case like this back when I was in school, my professor Dr. Witkin told me about. She said a young man about Chris's age had a similar problem but with the proper therapy, he was healed in a matter of months. Let me get Holly in here to take some measurements and I will get Dr. Witkin on the phone to refresh my memory on the case."

Genuinely concerned Carol asked, "Measurements, what kind of measurements? What kind of therapy? What are you talking about?"

"I need to get measurements of his penis and testicles. I need to be able to tell Dr. Witkin his size so she can give refresh my memory and give me the proper diagnosis. I will discuss it all with you when I'm through talking to Dr. Witkin," Deanna replied.

After leaving the room and informing Holly of the situation, Deanna went to her office to call Dr. Witkin. After being put on hold she began thinking back to her time in college when she and Dr. Witkin had had a brief but torrid love affair. It was her first experience with another woman. Even though she enjoyed it thoroughly, she also loved the feel of a big strong hard cock between her legs mercilessly pounding her pussy into oblivion. Her nephew definitely had one of those.

She was jolted from her train of thought when suddenly someone spoke into the phone. "This is Dr. Witkin; may I ask who is calling?"

"Dr. Witkin, it's me Deanna Tracy. How are you doing? I know we haven't talked in a long time but I have a problem with a patient of mine that I think you can help me with. Do you remember the case you told me about when I was back in college? You remember the one where the boy had a large penis and could not ejaculate." Deanna asked.

"Oh yes, I remember the case very well. How old is your patient and just exactly how big is his penis? I might need to come and check him out myself." Dr. Witkin chuckled.

Deanna laughed. "Oh, he's plenty big. Thinking about it, you might be right; I might need you on this one, besides I haven't seen you in a while. It would be nice to see you, if not for anything else just for old times' sake."

While Deanna was talking with Dr. Witkin, Holly had begun taking Chris's measurements. She tried to be professional but she could not help but admire the young man's cock. It was long and thick and to her it was the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. She knew eventually she was going to have to seduce the young man and give him her own examination.

Watching the nurse holding her son's cock in her hand, Carol could not help but wish it was her holding his cock instead of the nurse. It had been so long since she had even touched one. She quickly asked. "Do you need some help with that Holly? I could hold it while you measure him."

Holly answered. "If you don't mind, it would make it a lot easier. There are some gloves in the cabinet right over your head."

"That's alright, I don't need them." Carol replied as she practically leapt out of her chair to help the nurse.

Carol was in heaven holding on to Chris's cock. 'It was perfect in every way. I don't know where he gets his size from. His father was never that big. Not by long shot.' She thought.

Holly measured his cock to be 8 ½ inches in length and 3 inches around. Each of his testicles measured 2 ½ inches around or about the size of golf balls. When she finished she looked at Chris and Carol and said. "I forgot to ask the doctor if she wanted me to measure him in a state of arousal. I better go ask her real quick. I'll be right back."

Holly knew there was no medical reason to take a measurement of Chris while he was fully aroused but she hoped the doctor would let her because she really wanted to know just how big his cock was when fully hard. She knew it would be huge, besides what harm was there in playing with such a beautiful cock?

Carol wondered why they would need measurements of his cock hard but she figured Deanna knew best. She wanted to see how big it would be anyway. This way she wouldn't have to spy on him to find out.

Deanna was still talking with Dr. Witkin when Holly knocked and opened her door. Deanna put her hand over the phone and asked Holly. "Well, did you get the measurements?"

"Yes ma'am but after you told me his condition I forgot to ask you if you wanted me to take measurements of when he was soft and another set when he was fully aroused." Holly replied.

"By all means, I need a set of each of the measurements. Dr. Witkin reminded me we need a sperm sample too. You go ahead and measure him again. I will be through talking with Dr. Witkin in just a few minutes and I will assist you in retrieving the sperm sample. By the way, what were the first measurements you to took?" Deanna asked.

Holly walked over to the doctor's desk and showed her what she had written down. Looking over the measurements Deanna asked her. "Are you sure this is right? Well, go ahead and get started and I'll be right in."

After Holly had left Chris's room, Chris could not help but realize his mom was still holding onto his cock. He had never thought of his mother in a sexual way, yet with the way she was standing there holding on to him; he suddenly realized what a beautiful and sensuous woman she was, and here she was standing before him holding his cock. Before he could realize it his cock began to stir in his mother's hands. Quickly, Chris said. "Uhh mom, you can let go now. I think she is through."

"I uhh, guess you are right. I don't know what I was thinking." Carol said.

Chris was just beginning to put his boxers back on when Holly entered the room and said. "Whoa there big boy, you better leave them off. We still have a couple of things to do. First, the doctor said we need to take some measurements of you in a state of full arousal. So let's get started. Carol would you please hand me some gloves out of the cabinet over there and a tube of the lube there on the second shelf, please."

Holly then instructed Chris to lie back on the table and relax. Looking into his eyes, she smiled and sensuously said. "Don't worry sweetie, let Nurse Holly make you feel all better. I promise to be gentle. This isn't going to hurt one bit."

Chris loved the way she talked and felt at ease. As she turned to put the glove on, he admired her perfect shapely ass. He watched every move she made as she turned to him and slowly began stroking his cock. It felt so good, a lot better than any of the girls who had given him handjobs, and a whole lot better than when he did it himself. This was a beautiful grown woman playing with his cock. He closed his eyes and imagined her sucking him off. With the image in his mind, it did not take long for his cock to begin to harden. He had almost forgotten, his mother was in the room until he felt someone touch his arm. He immediately opened his eyes and looked up to see his mother intently staring at his cock. He thought he would find it embarrassing by getting a hard-on in front of his mother but it was the exact opposite, it turned him on that much more. At first he thought he was imagining it but it didn't take long for him to realize it was turning her on too. Her breathing had become ragged and he could tell she was blushing. He thought. 'Damn, my own Mom is getting turned on watching me get hard. I can't believe it. Not only that, she is still one hot looking babe. I wonder why I never noticed before.'

Suddenly his train of thought was broken when Holly said. "There now, I think you are as aroused as you are going to get. Carol would you hand me that tape measure over there so we can finish these measurements for the doctor."

After a moment of stunned silence Holly asked, "Carol, Carol, are you all right?"

As if shaken from a trance, Carol replied. "Uhh, Uhh, yes I'm fine. The tape measure, the tape measure, uhh where is it? Oh there it is, right behind me."

Carol handed Holly the tape measure and said. "Do you need me to hold his cock still you while you measure it? I don't think you can get the proper measurement with it flopping around like it is."

Chris could not believe it. Did he hear right? His mother called his penis a cock. Upon hearing her words he became much more excited and his cock began to swell even more. He had never been this hard in his entire life. He suddenly realized, even though his cock was extremely hard, it didn't hurt. He thought. 'Why am I not in excruciating pain? For the last two weeks, every time I've tried to jerk off it has hurt like hell.'

"Mrs. Turner, of course I am going to need your help. It's way too big for me to handle it and the tape measure." Holly replied.

Before Holly could get the words out of her mouth Carol grabbed a hold of Chris's cock and tried to hold it down. Pinning it to his stomach Holly began to measure it. "Oh my," Holly gasped. "It's 10 ¾ inches long and 4 ¼ inches thick. I don't believe I have ever seen a penis this big! " She blurted out.

While Holly was writing down the measurements, Chris noticed his mother's breathing had become ragged and instead of just holding his cock, she was gently stroking it. He thought at that very moment he was in heaven. Suddenly the door opened and his aunt entered the room with a specimen cup in her hand.

bamadude55
bamadude55
865 Followers
12