Presence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always have. I don't expect you to say it back, yet," he whispered, smiling softly at me. "I just had to say it."

I cupped his face in my hands and looked deeply into his eyes.

I don't know if I'm brave enough to say it out loud yet, but if you can hear what I'm thinking right now: I love you, too.

His eyes widened, then his mouth split open in a huge grin. He crushed his lips against mine and kissed me practically senseless. Breaking the kiss, he rested his forehead against mine, then flopped down on the bed, still with that goofy grin on his face. And he looked so damn adorable...

"I love you, Kenji."

Huh... what do you know... I was brave enough.

* * * * * *

EPILOGUE

How dare they! They've ruined everything!

He stood watching, filled with rage, as Ash was taken care of in the ambulance. It had been so close...

He's mine! He was supposed to be with me!

With a furious growl that no one heard he moved closer towards the ambulance. A couple of firemen passed right through him, but he didn't even notice.

He deceived me! He must pay!

Then, suddenly, his eyes fell on something and he forgot all about the ambulance. A young man, standing on the other side of the street by a small, curious crowd. Blond hair, slender build, pale skin... He moved over to the boy.

Beautiful... he thought. So beautiful...

He reached out to touch the boy's slender neck. The boy shuddered, and looked around, bewildered. The boy gave a small shrug, then put his hands in his pockets and started walking down the street.

And Ryan followed.

THE END