Presumption

Story Info
She was waiting eagerly.
778 words
3.95
15.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept glancing at the clock eagerly waiting for him to return home. I wore a slip of a dress, which I knew He preferred that barely covered my pussy and ass. He looked me over and I saw the approval in His eyes as they roved over me. My skin tingling in anticipation. Almost feeling as if His hands were on me instead of his eyes.

He walked over and ran His hand down my back untying the laces holding my dress together as He pressed his hips to mine. He smiled as I moaned softly and leaned into Him to feel more. He stepped back and let my dress just fall to the floor at my feet. Looked me over once before walking towards His chair.

He beckoned me over to where He was seated in a chair and pointed to the space between His feet as I crossed over and knelt between His legs. His feet were braced wide so that my knees could be kept apart, as He liked. I could see that He was only slightly hard but He remained silent as He just looked over my body. Again, I could almost feel as if His hands were where His eyes wandered. My nipples became hard. Biting my lower lip as I felt my pussy become moist my hand sliding down my body parting those lips. Rubbing and teasing myself to see if that would give Him enough pleasure to make Him fully erect and want to fuck me.

In and out they went penetrating deeply between quick and slow thrusts of my fingers as He continued to watch. My back arching as I shivered He could hear how wet I had become. Two fingers now became three as I kept finger fucking my pussy. Sliding them out for a few seconds as I brought the glistening fingers to my lips and sucked them slowly clean before setting them back inside. I mistook the smile on His face for one of having pleased Him with what I was doing and continued.

I was panting by this time and knew that my orgasm would not be long in coming and slowed the thrusts of my fingers moving them completely out each time and spreading my juices along the swollen lips and my clit. This was the moment He leaned forward one hand palmed my breast with my nipple caught between two of His fingers. He squeezed that nipple hard.

I gasped at that as His other hand slid to the back of my head and into my hair pulled my face forward and slid His head into my open mouth. I swirled my tongue over the head of His cock. Grazed my teeth gently along it. Brought Him deeper into my mouth. My head bobbing back and forth swallowing from tip to base. I felt Him get harder and harder. Throbbing in my mouth as my muscles clenched tight holding back my own orgasm. Licking precum from Him.

Pressing the length of my tongue against His cock when it wasn’t buried in my mouth. I lifted my mouth from His cock and used my tongue on his balls sucking them into my mouth one at time. I felt them tensing and slid them out to put my mouth back over His cock. Up and down I went sucking, licking every vein.

Squeezing Him tight between my lips. My pussy clenched tight around my fingers as they moved inside me waiting for Him to cum before I could. He pulled out of my mouth and pushed my breasts together as my hand curled around the length of Him aimed at my nipples. His breathing was heavy. His cock throbbing hard in my hand as I pumped it back and forth. Arching my back to thrust my breasts forward a second before I heard Him moan in pleasure and felt His hot cum shoot against my skin, trickling over my nipples. Relaxing His grip on me He leaned back in His chair for a few moments before getting up. His fingers under my chin lifting it so I could see His eyes as He spoke.

“you were not told to use your fingers, nor did you ask too. For that you will now come using your fingers instead of feeling Me inside you as your punishment.”

I moaned softly though I knew it would do no good with the look of pleading in my eyes. His hand moved away from chin and I was left to do as told as He moved around the room busy with other things but still close enough to listen.