Pretending Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PennLady
PennLady
1,733 Followers

Holding her steady, he stood up, trailing kisses back up her body. When he was standing, he wrapped his arms around her. She rested against him, trying to steady her breathing.

"I think you should take these off," she said when she recovered, moving to unbutton his shirt. Simon complied as quickly as he could, then pulled her to the bed with him. He bit back a cry as her hand traveled over his chest, her fingers tracing gentle circles.

"I have been dying for you to touch me," he said when he trusted his voice again. Even then, it was rough.

"Last time, you said stop," she teased, moving her hand down lower and wrapping around him. He jerked involuntarily, then rose up on one arm and kissed her hard. He wanted to feel every inch of her warm, soft body pressed against him.

"Last time, I wasn't sure there would be a next time," he said. Her hand moved slowly up and down. Simon bit back a groan as she kissed his neck, every so often letting her tongue peek through to find a sensitive spot on his skin. As she moved to his chest, he hissed out a breath and held her sides as he lay back on the bed.

Connie kissed and nipped her way down his body, loving how strong he felt to her touch. She traced her fingernails lightly over his sides and felt goosebumps rise on his skin. She smiled to herself when he gave a wordless cry as she took him in her mouth.

Torture, Simon thought. She's torturing me. It was all he could think as Connie's mouth covered him, as her tongue slid up and down. He gripped the sheets to keep from grabbing her. After what seemed like hours, he had to make her stop. As she moved back up to look at him, he managed to focus and took her face in his hands. "I meant it, Connie. I love you. I should have told you and avoided this whole ridiculous pretending thing."

"Well, let's pretend it was real the whole time," she suggested. She slid her hand back down, found him still hard, and smiled as he closed his eyes and let his head fall back. Then she was serious. "I wasn't always pretending."

Simon opened his eyes. "Neither was I." He let Connie touch him for a few more minutes, then stopped her hand.

"This is what I really wanted to do last week," he said. He rolled so that she was under him and slid inside. They both stilled, savoring the feeling of their first time. Simon kissed her cheek and nuzzled her ear as he began moving his hips gently. Connie matched his movements.

"I love the way you move," he said. He kept his pace as steady as he could, and was unable to stop dropping kisses on her face and neck.

Connie couldn't talk, too overwhelmed by the emotional and physical sensations washing over her. Simon whispered something and almost before she realized it, he had carefully rolled to his back, keeping her with him.

"You're absolutely beautiful," he said. He ran his hands up her sides and cupped her breasts. She gasped his name as his fingers played over her nipples, biting her lip once more. He didn't think he had ever seen anything as lovely as Connie as she looked down at him. Finally he could take no more and he muffled his cries of release against her shoulder.

They curled up in the bed, awake but companionably quiet. Connie occasionally stroked his arm, if only to confirm to herself that he was really there. More importantly, that he was going to stay there.

"We'll have to rearrange things when we get home," Simon said sleepily, stroking her hair.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"We have to decide whose room we'll sleep in," he said. "I'm sure not sleeping without you again."

"My room," she said with no hesitation. Then she giggled. "You can drop some clothes on the floor if it makes you feel more comfortable." She stifled a squeal as he tickled her ribs.

"So, what shall we do tomorrow?" Simon asked around a yawn.

"I don't know," she said, teasing. "I have to wash my hair." She expected to be tickled again, but he surprised her with a deep kiss.

"That's fine," he said, settling back and pulling up the covers. "As long as I get to help."

x-x-x-x

Once again, Connie tried to warn Rachel about the speeding car.

Once again, Rachel panicked and the car went flying.

Once again, the car splatted onto the pavement, upside down, pinning Connie under metal and plastic. Pain started in her back and rapidly radiated through her body. She couldn't stop the tears.

Simon, she tried to call out but her voice wasn't even a whimper. Simon, please, find me. Help me. Please.

She lay there, crying silently, but something was different. She heard voices approaching and felt her fear abating, just slightly. Then someone took her hand. She opened her eyes and turned her head carefully.

"It's all right," said Simon, squeezing her hand gently. "I'm here."

Connie smiled and snuggled closer to him.

PennLady
PennLady
1,733 Followers