Pretty Baby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,339 Followers

The church was mostly empty, save for some of the more devout who knelt in the first few rows of pews, muttering prayers over and over. I headed to the confessional, slid the door closed as I sat on the hard wooden bench. I picked my nails until I heard the little window slide open in the wall to my right.

"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned," I intoned.

"How long has it been since your last confession, child?" asked a wizened voice through the wire screen. The priest sounded tired, weary of hearing the selfish confessions and whining he was subjected to on a daily basis.

I trembled. "About . . . three months," I said.

"What do you wish to confess?"

I fell silent.How can I say it? How can I confess to something so wicked and decadent, yet so . . .wonderfully satisfying?

"Talk to me, child," came the voice again, urging me. "You would not be here if you did not have sins to confess."

I sighed. "I have always listened to God's word," I said. "I have honored my father and mother, done charitable things, and behaved as I was taught a proper woman should behave."

"That is very commendable," said the disembodied voice.

I continued. "But, recently, I . . . I did something I know is wicked and immoral, but . . . it just felt so good! I couldn't help it! I wanted to do it, even though I know I shouldn't have."

"What did you do, child?" asked the tired voice.

I gritted my teeth, having arrived at the moment of truth. The air in the confessional was fragrant with the aromas of pine and guilt. "I . . . I accepted money in exchange for . . . ." I trailed off, unable to finish.

"For?" the invisible priest prompted me. He seemed suddenly interested in my confession.

I felt hot, embarrassed, but also aroused as I recalled Miguel, and Rick, and Gary, and the stiff, throbbing cocks between their legs, the rush of cum on my tongue, the tart flavor of semen as it flowed down my throat . . . .

"For . . . giving head," I said with a sigh, then immediately corrected myself, feeling a need to be clinical. "I mean, performing oral sex."

"Ah. I see. That is, indeed, wicked."

I slumped, feeling ashamed. And ashamed even more that the mere thought of what I had done was making me moist again. I had spent every night and morning since Wednesday masturbating in my bed to the memories of what I had done, often exploding in multiple orgasms that left my thighs and cheeks dripping.

"And you . . . you say you accepted money for this service?" asked the hidden priest.

"Yes, Father," I said. "Please, forgive me."

"Did it . . . excite you?" he asked.

I breathed out, whimpering. "Oh, God, it turned me on so much!" I exclaimed in a pained, hoarse voice. "Just the feel of it, and the knowledge that I was doing it for money, and . . . and the taste . . . oh, God, it tasted so good . . . ."

"The . . . taste, child?" he queried.

I moaned, lost in my recollection, forgetting where I was and who I was talking to. "Mmm, when they came in my mouth . . . oh, fuck . . . that's the best part."

"I . . . see."

"Am I wicked, Father?" I asked, temporarily returning to the moment. "I am, aren't I? I'm terrible, and wicked, and . . . and evil, and—"

I stopped abruptly as I heard the little screen in the window between the booths pulled to the side. There was a dark shadow of movement, the sound of cloth, and then, through the window, thrust a hard, very pale, and very throbbing penis.

"I think you need special dispensation, child," said the voice.

I whimpered again, controlled by lust. Without hesitation, I descended upon the priest's cock, wrapping my fingers around the base, sucking on the head. I moaned in pleasure, determined to satisfy my craving for the taste and feel of a stiff cock that had been building for the previous few days.

"Oh, yes, child," moaned the priest on the other side. "'Our father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven.'"

I hummed along to the cadence of the prayer as I slurped and sucked hungrily on the pale, marble-like rod in my mouth, drawing out a literal river of oily pre-cum and swallowing the sweet treat. The vibrations I made as I repeatedly mumbled the prayer seemed to excite the priest even more, bringing about his orgasm quickly.

The pitch of the priest's voice became more strained: "Our father . . . who art in H-heaven . . . uhn . . . h-hallowed by thy n-name . . . th-thy kingdom . . . ohhh . . . thy kingdom . . .cum! Oh, Lord, forgive me!"

I could actually feel the forceful spurts of the priest's pudding-like semen as it shot out of his penis. I nearly choked on the first gooey glob as it hit the back of my throat, but managed to swallow it down. I moaned in rapture, and kept sucking as thick ropes of cum landed heavily on my tongue. The flavor was unexpectedly sweet, the consistency of his juice like tapioca. I figured the priest had not ejaculated in quite a while.

Abruptly, the priest jerked his prick out of my mouth and back through the window, leaving me with drops of sperm on my lips and a mouthful of his 'spiritual' essence.

"God bless you, my child," he murmured.

I leaned back, holding his cum in my mouth, wanting to savor it for as long as I could. My hands touched my breasts through the white tank I wore, caressing my stiff nipples.

"Ten Our Fathers," said the priest, his voice breathless. "And my . . . personal grace." A twenty-dollar bill emerged through the window.

I sighed through my nose, taking the money.I guess a priest deserves a half-price blow job, I thought. "'Hank oo, fa'er," I managed to say around my thick mouthful, then took up my bag. I stepped from the booth, smiling naughtily. There was a fat woman outside, waiting to enter the confessional.

"Is Father Thomas in a good mood today?" she asked me, her eyes wide.

I smiled at her, conscious of the traces of gummy white fluid on my lips. I knew she could see them. I sucked in, swallowed Father Thomas' rich sperm, then licked my lips. "Oh, I'm sure he's in averygood mood," I said, then stepped away, listening to the fat woman's gasps of shock.

I left the church, heading to the bus stop, feeling strangely vindicated and absolved.There's no turning back now, I thought.

"'Our father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name . . . .'"

***

That afternoon, following my single lunch shift (it was rare that I only worked a Saturday lunch and not a double, as was the norm), I headed out into the mall, after once again stripping off my work shirt. I felt a strange sense of confidence, of casual arousal. The thick taste of Father Thomas' sperm remained with me, even after six hours. It made me want more.

As I headed through the mall, seeing boys and men, fathers with their families and husbands with their wives, I kept thinking that it would be so easy to approach any of them and make them an offer. I simplyknewthat no man would refuse me, and that knowledge fueled my ego, making me inordinately confident.

As I passed a shoe store, I stopped in my tracks, spying a pair of leather go-go boots I had always dreamt of having. My mouth watered, and my pussy juiced just looking at them. I had to have those boots. Still, the two-hundred-dollar price tag was daunting. I didn't have that much on me, nor even in my account. The money I had made since Wednesday had gone toward bills, groceries, and incidentals.

Still, there was no harm in looking . . . .

I headed inside, made a bee-line for the display of boots. There happened to be a pair in size five, and I took them down, smelling the rich leather.Mmm . . . if these boots were a man, I'd give up my cherry right now,I thought.

I took the boots down an aisle, sat down and took off my black work shoes. But I realized that I wouldn't be able to pull on the boots, since my jeans were so tight around my legs.Damn it, I wish I wore a skirt!

"Can I help you, miss?"

I looked up from the little bench I sat upon, seeing an attractive black man with a shaved head, wearing khaki slacks and a blue polo. He had a name tag that read, "Marcus."

"Yeah," I said, looking to his crotch a moment. I could see a faint bulge beneath the fabric. "I wish I could try on these boots."

Marcus shrugged. "Go right ahead."

I smiled in a self-deprecating way. "You gonna let me take my jeans off right here?" I asked sarcastically.

The salesman looked me over in a way that told me he sure as hell wouldn't mind seeing me in my panties. "Tell you what," he said. "We have a stock room in the back. I'll watch the door."

I mused over the proposal a moment, then smiled. "Sure."

***

Marcus lead me through a narrow door in the back, and I found myself in a room lined with overstuffed shelves of shoes and heels and boots. The aroma of leather was strong and seductive. Marcus closed the door behind us and looked me over again as I found a little stool and sat down.

"I thought you were gonna watch the door," I said.

He smiled confidently. "I am. From the inside."

What a sneaky bastard,I thought, even as I smiled. "Is that what you like to do? Watch?"

Marcus licked his lips, already undressing me. "You got it, babe."

That warmth returned, making my cheeks blush and my pussy twitch. Teasingly, I unsnapped and unzipped my jeans, giving Marcus a glimpse of my white cotton undies with little hearts on them. I sat with my legs parted, providing him with a great view. "You could do more than watch," I suggested, hardly believing the words coming out of my mouth.

He arched a thin eyebrow, and took a step closer. "Yeah?"

The idea of exposing myself to this guy suddenly made me hot . . . even hotter than taking off my top and blowing Gary in his car. "Maybe," I said.

He narrowed his eyes and smiled knowingly. "What'chu want, girl?"

I leaned forward, spreading my legs more, my hands on my knees, letting him see my cleavage. "Two things," I said. "I want these boots."

He pursed his lips. "Hmm . . . ."

I smiled mischievously. "And I want your cum in my mouth," I added, feeling so wonderfully naughty as I spoke the words.

"Ooo," he responded, taking a breath. He shuddered a moment, then composed himself. "Show me that gash, baby, and you got a deal."

I grinned, ogling his crotch. "Show me yours," I said, lifting my hips as I pushed my jeans and panties down. "And I'll show you mine."

Marcus' eyes glazed as he took in my blonde bush. My pubic hair is just as light-toned as the hair on my head, maybe even more so, and I trim it just enough to wear a bikini. I trembled in excitement as I allowed a man to see my naked pussy for the first time ever. I had to bend and spread my legs to work my jeans and panties off my ankles, giving the shoe salesman glimpses of my pink.

"Oh, damn, baby," he breathed, reaching for his belt as he stepped out of his shoes. "I ain't never seen a real blonde before."

I arched an eyebrow, sitting up, keeping my legs splayed wide. I could feel how wet I was, and could smell my tangy scent as well, drifting up from between my legs. "Never?" I asked, petting my furry mound.

Marcus stared unabashedly at my cunt, licking his lips hungrily. "You got a real nice little beaver there, baby," he said, and shoved his khakis down. Marcus wasn't wearing underwear, and his thick, dark penis bounced heavily between his legs. He wasn't completely hard, not yet.

"Yeah?" I asked huskily, leaning back and pushing my hips out. Giving in to the moment, I spread my pussy open with my fingers, getting them wet, and exposed my little clit. "Think so?"

He grinned. "Let me show you how much," he said, moving closer. Each step he took seemed to make his cock grow and thicken, until it jutted out toward me. It was uncircumcised, with a dark pink head poking out from the foreskin sheath. Marcus' dick was the thickest I had seen yet. He had smooth-shaved balls, which made me curious, and trimmed his pubic hair to a small dense patch.

I sat up straight as he stopped before me, his legs between my own. I had the impression that he wanted to fuck. The head of his cock was within inches of my mouth as I looked up at him. "Wait," I said. "No sex, just head."

Marcus chuckled, and lowered himself to his knees. "Just what I had in mind, baby," his brown eyes glittering. Gingerly, he placed one hand between my breasts, gently pushing me back, as his other hand settled on my right thigh. My heart palpitated as I realized what he wanted to do. I eagerly spread my thighs as wide as they would go as Marcus kept his eyes locked on mine.

His hands slid down my body and up my thigh, meeting just above my sex. I started breathing heavily, anticipating the delights to come. The touch of his fingers running through my pubes and down over my swollen vulvae was electric, making me shiver. I actually heard my pussy lips slurp wetly, and so did Marcus.

"Damn, baby, you ready for this, ain't you? Oh, yeahohhmmm . . . ."

Oh, sweet Jesus in Heaven!I sighed deeply in pleasure as Marcus pressed his thick, soft lips to my dewy cunt, kissing it tenderly, lapping up my trickling juice with soft, slow passes of his tongue. I cupped my breasts, pushing up my top and bra, groping and kneading my tender mounds. Marcus watched my actions as he devoured me, his sucking growing more intent, his tongue probing deeper. I gasped, lifting my hips, when his tongue pushed into my virgin tunnel.

"Oh, God!" I cried out, rolling my hips, humping my lover's mouth. I watched his face, seeing the bliss registered in Marcus' features as he sucked and licked my juicy snatch. He made these sexy 'ummm' sounds in between smacking his lips and swallowing my fluid. I had never felt anything so incredible in my life.

My passion was ready to explode by the time his fingers peeled back the hood of my clit. The moment he pursed his lips around my button, pressing his chin to my slick lips and his nose into my soft blonde pubes, I started cumming. And cumming hard.

I bucked and gasped, shrieked and moaned, lifting my ass up off the chair and shoving my cunt hard against Marcus' mouth. I pinched and pulled on my nipples, something I had never done before when masturbating, but which accentuated the intensity of my orgasm.

Marcus sucked greedily on my flowing hole, licking deep between my lips and even passing his tongue down as he chased after dribbles of my cum. I hissed when his tongue wormed against my asshole for a moment, sending a charge through me. Marcus cupped my firm cheeks in his hands and licked up and down from my anus to my clit and back and forth, back and forth . . . .

I was trembling with aftershocks by the time I came back down. Marcus lowered my butt back onto the stool and stood before me. I panted, catching my breath, barely watching as Marcus began stroking his cock. He leaned over me, bracing his other hand against the wall above my head. His cockhead rubbed against my tits as he jerked off.

Inspired by the pleasure he had given me, I cupped my breasts around the head of his dick, making Marcus moan in pleasure. I licked his abdomen, kissed his flat navel as he pumped faster and faster. His skin tasted sweet and musky, stronger than any other man I had thus far tasted.

"Oh, baby!" he grunted, jacking faster and faster, pre-cum making his hand smack wetly along his shaft. "I'm gonna shoot, baby!"

"Mmm!" I moaned excitedly, ducking down and sucking hard on the head of his cock. Marcus gasped, shaking, and kept stroking, making my head shake as I hung on. I sucked out his pre-cum, finding it going from sweet and thin to bitter and thick.

"Oh, fuck, baby, suck it out! Eat my cum, girl! Fucking eat my – gahhhh!!!"

He pressed his other hand to the back of my head, jacking his shaft frantically. His cum gushed in my mouth, watery spurts of tart fluid that coated my tongue and shot to my throat. I moaned as I tasted it, and sucked desperately, slathering my gooey tongue all around the tip of his spitting dick.

I swallowed, then swallowed again, trying to catch all of Marcus' cream. Some of it overflowed my mouth and ran down my chin, dripping onto my abdomen and trickling into my pubic hair. I pushed my mouth down further on Marcus' cock, feeling my lips stretched by his girth, and worked my jaw like I was chewing his dick. Marcus slapped both hands against the wall and moaned loudly, letting me suck him for as long as I wanted.

I don't know how long I savored the taste and feel of Marcus' cock. I could have sucked on the thing all night, if he wanted. I felt it getting soft in my mouth, leaking out a little last bit of salty sperm that I lapped up. My entire mouth was wet and sticky by the time he finally pulled back.

"Oh, God damn, baby," he breathed, touching his flaccid penis. He chuckled. "That was so fucking hot. Thanks, gorgeous."

I grinned up at him. "No, thank you," I said, licking my lips. "And thanks for the boots."

Still tasting Marcus' pungent sauce in my mouth, I walked out of the back room several minutes later, carrying my new boots. I passed a couple of shop girls my age, who gave me dirty looks. Doubtless, they had heard the goings-on in the back room. Maybe they were jealous. Maybe they just thought I was a slut. I figured their reactions were a mixture of both.

I couldn't have cared less. I got what I wanted.

***

It amazes me now, when I think of it, how easily and boldly I plied my new trade. The mall was a big one, split-level with more than a hundred and eighty shops, offering everything from music and movies to soap and perfume. Pretty much anything I wanted was right there in the mall. And all I had to do was open up and say 'ahhh.'

"Can I help you with something, miss?"

"Oh, I'm just looking for some CDs. I really wanna expand my collection."

"Well, what are you interested in?"

"I'm interested in making a deal . . . ."

Smack! Smack! Slurp! Suck! Mmmmm . . . gulp!

In hindsight, I was probably a little too forward, too obvious. I might have gained the attention of the night owl cops who worked security. But I never did, no matter how many dicks I sucked.

My mouth earned me everything from silk sheets and shower curtains to cheap electronics and even a microwave oven. Now and then, I was given cash. The only time I ever paid for anything was when I went shopping for makeup and underwear, since those stores and departments were usually staffed by women.

I didn't worry about the ramifications or morality of what I was doing. I had become a new woman, and I loved every moment I spent on my knees. Often, I would strip to my waist when I could, and I was surprised at how many guys were turned on by my puffies. Sometimes, they would want to suck my tits, but usually, they just wanted to grope them while I went to work on their cocks.

And now and then, as with Marcus, and if I felt comfortable doing so, I'd show off my blonde pussy and either masturbate for a guy before blowing him, or, on occasion, enjoy the pleasures of his fingers and tongue.

More than once, I was all but begged to go all the way. One guy even went so far as to push me down on the floor in the storeroom of a sporting goods store and try to shove his dick inside me. I kept telling him 'no' over and over, but he just laughed and told me he'd pay me more to fuck me. He almost did it, too, before I kicked him in the balls and elbowed his nose. Afterward, I was aware of how close I had come to losing my cherry, and decided that I would be more careful with my tricks.

I didn't go a single day without getting at least one dick in my mouth. I had my favorites, guys I saw regularly when they had something to offer, guys like Marcus who always rewarded my carnal efforts with something they knew I wanted. There was Doug in the music store, who tripled my music collection by giving me any three CDs each time I saw him, and Randy at the bed and bath place who supplied me with sheets, silk pillows, and little trinkets for my bathroom.

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,339 Followers