Pretty Boy and The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CastleStone
CastleStone
1,038 Followers

Following her advice, I called Heather. She was able to take my call right away and I explained what happened. I gave her the sergeant's advice. She replied, something about, not telling her how to suck eggs. She promised to handle everything and have it done by eleven, tomorrow morning.

Somewhere along the drive, I started calling the sergeant by her first name, Rosemary. And I started flirting with her.

She started giving me some strange looks, but they were not hostile. "Aren't you being too happy for someone in your situation?"

"I'm on my way to go get my kids. I thought I would not be able to see them for weeks. I've got good people, helping me. Why should I let my wife's betrayal hurt me, any more than it already has? My marriage is over. I'm not going to waste any time. I'm going to enjoying life, and enjoy my kids. In other words, I'm going to stop and smell the flowers, Rose." I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"I don't know if your extremely smart, a nut, or if you need a doctor."

"Or it could be that I just need sleep."

There was no confrontation at my in-laws house. She went to the front door. Told my in-laws to give us the kids and we left. They have never liked or respected me. And I wouldn't doubt that they knew about Sheila's infidelity.

My kids were overjoyed to see me and excited to ride in a police car. Hope, my oldest at five, wanted to hear the siren. Luke, the youngest at three, wanted to ride on Rosemary's lap. I didn't help the situation by introducing her as Aunt Rosemary. She gave me a look that expressed a lot of frustration and humor at the same time.

"Aunt Rosemary, are you going to come to our house?" Asked Hope.

"I can't honey. I'm too busy."

"What shifts do you work Rosemary?" I asked innocently.

"I work eight to five pm all this week." She replied suspiciously.

"Isn't that great Hope, then she can come to dinner tomorrow night at six-thirty. You can show her your doll collection."

"That's great, Daddy."

"Steve, I never....."

"You don't want to upset Hope, do you? Not at this time." I gave her a wide eyed innocent look.

"What are you having?"

"What do you want Hope, for dinner tomorrow?"

"Chicken!!!"

"We are having chicken."

"The only reason I'm doing this, is for the children. You're acting like you might have a few screws loose. So I better, keep an eye on you. Should I bring anything?"

"Hope, should Aunt Rosemary, bring anything."

"Ice cream!!"

She pulled up, in front of my office building, to let us out. "Okay, I'll bring ice cream."

"Thank you, Aunt Rosemary."

"Thank you." Luke said too.

"Goodbye, Rosemary. Thanks for all your help." She waved goodbye and drove off.

..........................................

What the hell am I doing? He might be a suspect in an assault case, if Grossberg decides to file charges. And thinking about Grossberg, I want to bust up his face. What that man did to Steve's beautiful face, should be a crime.

I couldn't believe when I got sent to his house on a domestic call. Here I was a life time member of the Steve Blaine fan club, and I thought I was going to have to arrest him.

I remember that first Sunday two years ago, when I first saw him with his children at the park. Oh god, he made my knees weak. His looks, his mannerisms, his voice and they way he moved. The man should be a model. Almost every Sunday, he would be at the park. I wonder if he ever noticed how the number of women would increase, when he was there. We even started chatting to one another.

"Is he here yet?"

"Did you see him last weekend?"

"He did the cutest thing."

I started taking pictures of the scenery that would accidentally of course, include Steve. And I got called to arrest him, thank you god that it turned out different. Then he said that I had the "nicest eyes", and he flirted with me. It's got to be, because he needs sleep.

I've got to be one of the ugliest women, on the planet. I've got the shape of a brick and the face of a bulldog. And he was flirting with me! It is almost a good thing, that his face is so hurt. I don't know if I could sit across from him, with his normal gorgeous face.

I wanted to scream like a little girl, meeting a pop idol. Calm down Rosemary. He had his kids calling me Aunt Rosemary!

Do your job Rosemary. You've got to visit Mark Grossberg and get a statement from him. The way Sheila was talking about Steve made him sound like Jason, an unstoppable killing machine, preposterous.

.....................................

I dropped my children off at the day care center and hurried upstairs to Audrey. My behavior was more than a bit strange. I didn't know if that was lack of sleep or the Beast. But I was being more assertive. That flirting with Rosemary, too. I should be grieving more about my marriage, but I'm treating it, as if it happened last year, and not last night. Something was blocking my emotional and physical pain, I just hoped it lasts.

Audrey and I were able to finish our work that day. "Audrey, I think I'm going to be pretty wiped out, tomorrow. Do you think I could have the day, off?

"Sure Steve, I might have to call you, but you stay home. And I'm sorry for the rotten situation you're in. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Audrey

The thing that scared me most about my injuries, were my broken ribs. While everything else would cause me pain, when eventually I felt it, the ribs, could limit my mobility and I had to take care of my kids. We took a cab home from the office and I ordered a pizza for dinner.

Hope and Luke asked me about where Mommy was? I said that Mommy and Daddy had a big fight. But we both still loved them a whole lot, forever and ever. But because of the big fight, Mommy is going to live at Grandma's and Grandpa's house. Now, I've been out of town a lot lately, so I expected my children to be more closely bonded with their mother, than me. The response I got surprised me.

"That's okay Daddy, so long as you're staying with us. We're tired of staying at Grandma's and Grandpa's house." I got big hugs from both my children. I knew, they had been spending a lot of nights, at my in-laws, but was Sheila sending them over there, that often? I could hear the Beast, growl.

That night, I used the yellow pages to try and find someone, to help us out for a few days. There was one place that advertised an emergency nanny service. I gave them a call and asked them, to have someone sent over at 7 am. Then I hid a key under the doormat. I figured lack of sleep and pain from my injuries had to kick in soon. And my condition may just be so bad, that I wouldn't be able to get out of bed, in the morning.

That night I got on the computer and transferred most of our savings from our joint accounts to my own checking account. I then canceled our joint credit cards. I wasn't sure, if I had to go to the bank and empty our safe deposit box or not, I had the only key. I'd think about it.

We all slept in the queen bed in the guest bedroom. Hope and Luke always slept better when sleeping with my wife and me. I also figured, this way if they did wake up, I wouldn't have to run down the hall, to comfort them. I woke up in the morning with both Luke and Hope, looking down at me.

"Daddy, somebody is ringing the doorbell." Just then my cell phone rang.

"Mr. Blaine, this is Gloria. I'm from the nanny service. Are you home?"

"Yes, Gloria. Thank you for coming. I'm a little bit laid up. I've put a key underneath the door mat. Can you let yourself in and come upstairs?"

"Certainly, I'll be right there."

I could hear the front door open and footsteps. The woman that came in appeared to be in her late fifties. I explained the situation. She needed to get Hope ready for and take her to kindergarten, and then take care of Luke until this evening. She set about her tasks with brisk efficiency, but still remained warm with the children.

I rested for the day. A messenger from Heather's office dropped off the temporary custody order and the injunction. Heather called to say, that my wife had been served the divorce papers, while in jail. She expected Sheila to be released, sometime that evening. What with the drug charge and the recording, I now had an excellent chance of getting full custody, yeah.

While Gloria went to pick up Hope from kindergarten, I stopped at the bank, got a new safe deposit box and transferred most of the contents, from the old to the new one. I left only Sheila's belongings in the old box. At a bank across the street I opened a new checking and savings account in my name only. I then wrote a check from my old personal checking account into my new bank's savings account.

When the divorce was settled, I would not mind Sheila getting half. But for now, I didn't want her squandering money, on things like drugs or bail.

I was feeling amazingly good, though I was finally feeling pain. It wasn't as bad as I had feared it would be, it was my nose that hurt the most. I decided to pick up some chicken from the grocery store and cook tonight. I had planned on getting it delivered.

Gloria left at five and just to play it safe, I asked her to come back tomorrow.

Rosemary arrived promptly. We had a wonderful dinner. Hope asked to see Rosemary's gun. Which she did show Hope, but Rosemary carefully explained how dangerous a real gun was. I must have looked terrible to Rosemary, because she kept on inquiring about my condition.

I was bad. I decided to milk Rosemary for all the attention I could get. She agreed to sit with us and watch a children's movie. Then I suckered her into giving the kids, their baths. Then I feigned dizziness, and asked her to sit with me during another movie. I said, that I would feel more comfortable if she stayed, while I was feeling so dizzy, just in case mind you. Oh my heavens, I've got the vapors. I've always wondered what the heck "the vapors" were?

During the second movie, she told me how she had interviewed Mark Grossberg. She made me promise, not to tell anyone what she said. She found Mark living in a hotel, the next town over. He was absolutely terrified of me. He said that I had chased him into the bathroom and attacked him with no warning. Rosemary then showed him the movie and the part where he is clearly launching himself off the bed towards me and the camera. Then she listed all my injuries and compared them to his cuts and bruises. She told him that she would be happy to press charges against me, but warned him that I might reciprocate. And if I did, he could very well do jail time. Mark decided to decline to press charges. I told her, since I really didn't remember what happened, that I wouldn't press charges either.

I would have to remember, to send Mark's wife, a copy of my movie, though!

Rosemary left at eleven and I went to bed again with the kids.

Time passed, I refused all communication with Sheila. I made her go through my attorney. My ribs got better in a little over three weeks, but my nose still hurt.

I redecorated my bedroom with new paint, crown molding and new drapes. I was finally able to buy a bedroom set that I liked. It was a massive four poster bed with matching furniture. Everything was made out of a heavy dark wood. I loved it; I just needed a suit of armor to stand in the corner.

I was conning Rosemary into spending, many an evening at my home. I hadn't made a pass at her yet, but I was planning on it. I had to wait for my nose to heal, damn that thing hurt.

Things were going okay at work. I had to spend a few nights away, but I was able to hire Gloria for those times. Audrey did everything she could to reduce my out of town trips.

Finally the doctor gave me the all clear for my nose. Once again, I feigned dizziness and tricked Rosemary into staying late. During the movie, I went and got us each a bowl of ice cream. When I returned instead of sitting down in my own chair, I sat down next to her on the couch, kind of close too. We ate our ice cream in silence, watching the movie.

I gave her time to relax. Then I pounced. I did the old yawn and stretch the arms gag. When she felt my arm go around her shoulders, she suddenly sat up straight. I looked at her innocently and asked.

"Is something wrong?"

She slowly replied, "No".

I pulled her close. She looked at me. "What are you doing?"

"The doctor told me today, that my nose was all healed. So now, I don't have to worry about hurting it, while doing other thing, like kissing you. So what I am doing now is called, making a pass. Is that enough explanation?"

"Why would you want to kiss me? I'm ugly. I absolutely hid....."

I put a finger over her mouth and stopped her idiocy. "You are a healthy young woman, of about my own age. You have wonderful eyes, a lovely voice and a fantastic personality. You have a marvelously healthy body, you keep yourself physically fit. I like you. Now can we neck?"

"But...."

This time, I used my lips to quiet hers. I had lots of fun that night. She even let me get to second base. We never did see the rest of that movie. Regretfully the night had to end at our usual time. But she agreed to come back tomorrow.

...................................

Oh my god, oh my god. He kissed me, he felt me up and he didn't throw up. The sexiest man in this town and he wants to do it again, tomorrow. I've got to be dreaming. I've only necked with one other guy in my life and he was old, uglier than me and drunk.

Steve and I did it, for almost an hour. I think he wants to go all the way. Take me now Lord, take me now.

.......................................

Things were proceeding satisfactorily with Rosemary. I mentioned that Gloria did occasionally bring children back to her own home, for overnight stays. I then asked Rosemary if she was available Saturday night, for the entire night. She said she was, but she wanted to show me her apartment.

........................................

He's coming here. I get to show him off to my neighbors. He's coming here. I'm going to get LAID! This can't be happening. If I'm asleep, I don't want to wake up.

.........................................

Rosemary met me at the door in a dark blouse and black pants. Why do women nowadays always dress in dark colors? Is there something wrong with bright happy colors? I presented her with a box of long stem roses and a box of chocolates. She blushed prettily and her wonderful eyes lit up. I kissed her and our tongues played Twister. It had been almost two months for me, since I had sex. I had an idea.

"What have you made for dinner?"

"I've got lasagna in the oven."

"Can you turn it down, so it stays warm?"

"Yes"

"Please do so."

"But..."

"Please?" She walked over to the stove and turned it down. I was right behind her and I picked her up in my arms.

She yelped a little bit. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry Rosemary, but I'm just too impatient. Frankly my dear, I'm just too horny. I figure that we can fool around for awhile. Then have dinner and then fool around for even longer. If that is okay with you, could you please point the way to your bedroom? If not, I will be forced to use the kitchen table." She pointed the way. While I was carrying her, I started to bite the buttons off her blouse with my teeth. Or at least I tried. Man, they make tough thread nowadays. I'm lucky I didn't swallow a button! Rosemary got the idea and started to undo her own buttons.

I set her down on her feet and we did the "old take off each other's clothes while continuously necking trick." It is an oldie but a goody. She started to kiss her way down my chest. But I was having none of that. I wanted to please her first. So I pushed her back onto her own bed and dove face first between her legs. There was not an ounce of fat on that woman. She was all muscle and bone.

I went to work, nibbling, licking, sucking and humming. You hum against a woman's clit and you can get some amazing reactions. I got some amazing reactions after only about five minutes.

"Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOOOOOOD." She has a lovely voice when she sings.

I had the timer set on my wrist watch. I planned on eating her for the next forty-five minutes; it would be a small snack before dinner, so I wouldn't get too hungry. I had that woman singing an opera and panting like laboring horse pulling a wagon uphill. It was doing wonders at restoring my pride after catching my cheating wife, hurrah.

Towards the end of forty-five minutes, she was begging me to stop. But I waited for the buzzer on my watch to go off. I had a plan and I intended to follow it.

When I looked up, she looked like she could melt into the bed. I slowly climbed over her body, towards her lips. I kissed and sucked her nipples on the way, her body shuddered. I kissed her lips; she barely had any strength to kiss me back.

"Rosemary dear"

She looked at me with me with her lovely eyes that were kind of glazed over. "Yes?"

"I'm going to fuck you now." Her eyes got very big, but they were still kind of glazed over.

I put it in and started with a slow movement. I did that for a few minutes, while she got comfortable. Then I picked up speed. Waited a few more minutes, put her ankles on my shoulders and picked up even more speed. It seemed that she was no longer able to sing. She seemed to be reduced to chanting. I wasn't clear on the language, but it could have been Martian. She started to pound the bed with her arms. Screaming and yelling. "Fuck me; Fuck me, FUCK ME, FUCK ME."

Rosemary was trying to sit up and pull me down. But with her ankles on my shoulders, that was quite impossible. So I let them slip down. She grabbed my head and pulled my lips to hers. At the same time, she tried to force her tongue down my throat and into my stomach; she also tried to suck my tongue into doing the same thing to her. It was quite remarkable. Suddenly she did a good imitation of a patient receiving electric shock treatment. She damn near bit my tongue off. I was able to do that to her twice more, before I lost control and came myself.

I lay down beside her, and gently kissed her lips. She kissed me back, closed her eyes and FELL ASLEEP! I was ready for a little more action or maybe dinner and she falls asleep, shit. Well, always be a gentleman. I stuck a pillow under her head and then went to the bathroom. I got a wet washcloth and cleaned off the worse of the mess leaking from her vagina. Then I got two large towels and slipped one under her butt, to catch any leakage and the other on top. Then I flipped a blanket over her.

I hate to say it, but I was pissed. Just like a little boy, who finds out, he is only getting one present for Christmas. Just like with Sheila. I had to calm down; maybe Rosemary would wake up for round two. I should have been lying down beside Rosemary, and keeping her company. But I had too much energy. I wanted more sex or at least dinner.

I noticed a mystery novel on her table that I hadn't read before, so I started to read. I would give her an hour to nap. Then we would see what we could see.

..................................

I was so nervous; I didn't think I could eat dinner. Then I found out, he wasn't willing to wait. After the kissing, all I remember was the pleasure. I remember thinking, so this is what it is like, to have someone eat your cunt. So this is what a real orgasm is like, and I lost count of the orgasms. I went crazy with them. Then he inserted his cock inside of m, where no man has gone before. I was no longer a virgin. He gave me little orgasms, he gave me medium size orgasms, and he gave me THREE GREAT BIG ORGASMS. Then finally, I could feel Steve's ejaculation explode within me, and I had a nice mellow orgasm. That made me just shiver.

...................................

I walked back into the bedroom after an hour. Rosemary was still sleeping. She had knocked off the blanket and was lying there spread eagled. She no longer appeared to have any bones in her body. But she did have a quite happy expression on her face.

CastleStone
CastleStone
1,038 Followers