Pretty Boy and The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CastleStone
CastleStone
1,041 Followers

But the Beast was pushing me. I had always had a high sex drive, that Sheila had been unwilling, to fully satisfy. Now that I could no longer, restrain the Beast, he was unwilling to tolerate that kind of situation. He wasn't urging me to go out and rape people, but he was making me aware of available women, a whole lot more. And a naked woman, that had promised me a night of sex, had better be up to the job. Again I wouldn't resort to rape, but a whole lot of aggressive persuasion, hell yes.

I got the box of chocolates, from by the front door and returned to the room. Mentally apologizing to Rosemary, I opened the box and took one out. I lay down beside Rosemary and started to gently rub the chocolate over her nipple, first one then the other. As the chocolate melted, I would bend down occasionally and lick the chocolate over her skin. She was quietly moaning and squirming about in her sleep. I melted one whole chocolate that way. My fingers got very sticky, so I gently rubbed them on her lips. Her tongue came out and licked the chocolate off her lips. I rubbed her lips more with my sticky fingers and her tongue came out to lick her lips and my fingers. I think she was half awake at the point.

I got another chocolate and started to do the same thing. She was moaning louder than before, when suddenly a big shiver, shook her entire body. I looked at her face. Her eyes were wide open and she was gasping. I decided to give her a choice.

...................................

A marvelous orgasm shook my body. I had been aware of his lips on my body and tasted chocolate in my mouth. But I had been in a dream like state. The orgasm had fully awakened me and I heard.

"Waky, waky sleepy head, you've got two options. Option A, you lie there and I ravish you. Option B, you feed me, then I ravish you."

Oh my god, dinner. I had promised to feed him. And he wanted to ravish me again, hot damn! There was so much that I wanted to do and hadn't done yet. But we better eat, before the lasagna was ruined. We had to keep up our energy.

"You know, Rosemary. I owe you a huge apology. I was so excited, that I forgot to put on a condom. I hope you're not too upset."

I pulled his head down to mine and gave him an open mouth kiss, with everything that I had. When I released him, I spoke.

"Steve, you haven't had sex in two months or more. You told me just recently, because of Sheila's cheating, you've been going once a month to your doctor for testing. So far, you've come out perfectly clean."

"As for me Steve, take my word for it. There is no way that I have an STD. To put it bluntly, I was virgin. And now I'm not. I could never imagine losing my virginity is such a wonderful way and with such a wonderful man. I am so happy, right now. That I could run, around my apartment building, naked and screaming for joy. Of course that would get me arrested and I would lose my job. But if you want me to do it, I will."

"Also, as for getting pregnant, it is the wrong time of the month for me. But as for long as it is possible, between us, I don't want to use condoms, I'll go to my doctor and get on the pill."

"Thank you Steve. Thank you Steve, ever so much." I pulled him down for another kiss. I tried to suck his tongue, so hard, that I almost ripped in out. He made a funny noise and his eyes got big. That wasn't all, I planned on sucking. I owed him big time. I don't care how it was going to taste, but I was going to show him, that Hoover should have been my middle name. Everything I've heard or read said that men love blow jobs. If it chokes me blue, I am still going to give him the best blow job of all time, even if it is my first one.

We got out of bed. I could feel his cum, still inside my pussy. I didn't want to wash it out just yet, so I put on a pair of panties so I didn't leak too badly. Steve seeing me do that, started to put on his own boxers. They were made out of a deep blue silk. I hoped for an opportunity, to rip them off with my teeth, in the future. I stopped him from putting on his boxers. I told him that I enjoyed the view. He left them off and we went to the kitchen.

The lasagna was almost ruined but still edible. Steve ate two and a half, big pieces, along with garlic bread. He needed to get his energy back up, good boy. I ate almost two pieces.

I suddenly realized. Hot damn, hot damn, I'm sitting here with a gorgeous naked man in my kitchen and I'm almost naked. The only reason I'm not, is because my pussy, is full of cum. Happy day, happy day. The sex was better than I could have hoped, for my first time. If it wasn't for his kids, I would chain him to my bed. But I liked them, so I had to share.

We ate, we brushed our teeth, and I suggested that we sit down on the couch, to watch some television and cuddle. Actually, I wanted to christen every piece of furniture, I could in my apartment. I wanted to be able to look at something in my apartment and say to myself. "Yep, we fucked there and there too."

Steve's cock had been pointing, straight out for the longest time, ever since, the chocolates in the bedroom. I better take care of things, quickly. He might think me a tease and get angry. I kissed him hungrily on the lips and I bent down to suck his own nipples. He suddenly hissed, when I did that.

"Steve honey, is there anything that you like to do, that you don't get enough of? I don't mean fucking or sucking, because I plan on giving you plenty of that." I growled. "But anything, big or little that you really like? No matter how kinky. I'd be willing to try."

He kind of got an embarrassed expression on his face. "Well there is one thing that Sheila hardly ever did for me. I thought it was something quite small, but she stopped doing it for me, years ago. You might say I have an aural fixation, as in a u r a l." He said that with a grin. "When a woman, uses her lips, tongue and teeth on my ear it drives me nuts. Heck, even breathing into my ear, turns me on."

I grinned at him, this was too easy. I slowly kissed him on the lips and we tongue wrestled. Then I kissed my way, across his face and to his ear. I started to slowly kiss, lick, nibble and breathe on his ear. And we went nuts. First his body went completely rigid, and then he started to thrash about. But I held on firmly to his head and continued my assault.

This was wonderful. His wife wouldn't do this? I was driving him crazy. It gave me a sense of power and I loved making him feel so good. I continued my attack until, he started to calm down, and then I switched to the other ear. AND HE WENT NUTS, AGAIN. I liked this! What an easy way to dominate and control the man. Finally, he could stand no more. He threw me back on the couch and ripped off my panties. Actually, I think he completely tore them apart. His face was filled with lust.

I was filled with pride. Here ugly old Rosemary Hoover Watkins had driven a gorgeous hunk, insane with lust. WAY TO GO GIRL, yeah. He put his cock in my pussy. I was saying nonsensical things, trying to egg him on and push him to his limits. I thought that might be a mistake at first, when he started to jackhammer into my pussy. But soon, he had me going nuts, and nuts, and then I went completely insane.

When I became aware, again, I noticed the area around the couch, was a complete shambles. And, somehow during all our activity, we even managed to break the coffee table. I'm not really sure how that happened. Well, if it wasn't strong enough for a little bit of gentle loving, I thought with a grin. It was time to get a new one, maybe made out of four inch, thick oak.

Steve was looking down at me with his face, still full of lust. It was funny; I swear the color of his eyes was a little bit different. They seemed to be a deeper blue. His cock was still doing an imitation of a rocket, ready for lift off. He picked me up his arms.

"I'm sorry Rosemary, but I'm not done with you yet."

I put my arms happily around his neck. "That is okay with me, big boy. I want you to fuck me tonight, until you can't fuck me no more."

"Then it is going to be a long night." I happily snuggled against his chest and for the heck of it, I started to suck and chew on area right above his nipple. I wanted to give him, the first hicky, I'd ever given anyone. He started to shiver.

"Rosemary, I don't mean to break the mood. But I would like to eat you again."

Oh, that wonderful man. I started to lick his chest.

"Only problem is, while I can eat you all day. I'm not fond of tasting my own semen. Would you mind washing yourself out?"

It was a little bit of a mood breaker. But I understood. From what I had heard most guys, had the same hesitation. Now for the past fifteen minutes, my house phone had been going non-stop. While Steve carried me to the bathroom, I grabbed one of the handsets on the way. I put the phone to my ear and answered. It was my good neighbor and friend, Beth. She screamed in my ear.

"ROSEMARY, ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU BEING RAPED? We're all standing outside your door and we're ready to break it down. But we figured since you're a cop, we better wait and see."

"Honey, I'm not being raped." I hummed into Steve's chest and gave it a long lick. "I'm being RAVISHED, AND I LOVE IT. And he is getting ready to ravish me some more. So I'm sorry, but not very much, we might be disturbing your sleep tonight." I pulled my head up to tongue and bite Steve's ear, he froze in his tracks and shivered. Oh yeah, I could get used to this.

"Is it, with that gorgeous guy that came to your door? The one, you have been talking about?"

"Oh yes, indeedy it is. And he looks even better naked, than he does with clothes."

"Enough talking Rosemary." And with that Steve, bent down and fused our lips together. I couldn't seem to figure out, how to turn the phone off. So I dropped it, into the hallway fishbowl.

Outside my apartment, I could hear loud laughter, cheers and whistles. Most of my close neighbors were single women. And I had made it a point, to befriend them. I'm a cop, protect and serve. Well tonight, I was going to be keeping them awake. I just hoped that they didn't call the cops, on me.

We decided to both get cleaned up, so we showered together. I tried to get nasty in the shower. But Steve didn't want to. He said that it was hard to get into comfortable positions, and we could always slip and fall. It sounded like the voice of experience and it made sense to me. We did, do a lot of four play, but nothing to extreme.

We dried off, and I ran ahead of Steve into the bedroom. Before we had been in such a hurry, that we had made love on top of the blankets, I ripped them off the bed. I had just bought some special deep red satin sheets. It was time to get my money's worth.

I pulled Steve to the bed. "Steve, would you mind? I like to do a sixty-nine."

He answered me with a grin and lay down on the bed. I slowly positioned my pussy over his mouth and he went to work. My god, the man was a virtuoso. I came within the first three minutes. It was only a little, but I still had an orgasm. I screamed a little and I swear I could hear a muffled cheer, from Beth's apartment next door.

I remembered that I should be taking care of Steve. I bent down and started to lick his hard shaft. Doesn't it ever go down? I lick, I nuzzled, I made worship to it. Steve gave me another orgasm, and I screamed into his cock. There was that sound again, from next door.

I wanted to shout obscenities to Steve. But I remembered his video of his wife Sheila and even though I was half out of mind, and wanted desperately, to scream some of the same things to him, I did not. I wanted do to nothing, that might be a memory trigger, and that could bring back that horrible day for Steve.

I finally took his penis into my mouth. It tasted a lot like sweat and maybe a little sour from the pre cum. But what the smell and taste meant to me, was sex. A man was eating out my pussy, for all he was worth. I went nuts on his cock. I must come from a long line of sword swallowers, because I deep throated that sucker on the first try and I kept it there. Humming and screaming with my throat. I wanted to beat Steve at his own game. I wanted to make the man, cum his brains out. He bucked like mad and his mouth on my pussy went into overdrive, he didn't cum but I certainly did.

I pulled back from his cock, into a sitting position, screaming like a banshee. The cheer from next door was almost louder than me, fuck em. I was panting away like a steam engine. When I composed myself, I bent down again to Steve's cock. Maybe I could get his kids to move in with me, that way, I could keep him chained to my bed.

How could the man, have such control. I remembered how on that horrible day, he said that he didn't feel any pain. I wondered if that had something, to do with it.

I was not going to give up. I was going to make that man cum, and I was going to suck him dry. I don't know how many times he set me off, but finally I did it, or he did it. He came with a roar into my pussy that set me off. But I had the sucker deep in my throat and I wasn't letting go. I felt his cum, fill my belly and I swallowed with my throat. When his penis started to go a little limp, I backed off and just had the head in my mouth and sucked furiously. I wasn't going to let a drop escape. Everything that I had heard, said that men, love women that swallow. So it wasn't the best tasting thing on the planet. I was going to treat Steve's jizzum as the most precious elixir imaginable.

When nothing more would come out, I started to clean his cock and balls with my mouth and tongue. He was gasping and completely limp, beneath me. I finally took my pussy off his face, time to give Steve some fresh air and make it easier for him to breathe. But I still kept at his dick, with my tongue and mouth. When he was all clean, I started sucking on him again. I was going to return Steve's pocket rocket, to its former glory and I didn't care how long it took. If I could write a story about this night, I would make a mint with lonely women.

All night long, we did it. Finally when I was completely spent, Steve gently washed me and carried me briefly into the guest room. He found some new clean sheets, blue satin, and repaired the bed. He carried me back to my room, cuddled with me and we fell asleep. We slept for a few hours, when Steve awoke me with a kiss. He was already showered and dressed, and looking as handsome as ever. He apologized, but he said that he had to go and pick up his children. I gave him a sleepy smile and said that I understood. He bent down and kissed me again, promising to call. And I knew he would. I was completely wiped out, and I had no energy to see him to the door. I trusted him to make sure the door locked, so I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

............................

Well, that was a wonderful night with Rosemary. She was a slow starter, but once she got going, wow. I opened the door, looking down at my feet to make sure I didn't stumble and gently pulled it closed, making sure the lock latched into place.

There were flashes of light, going off around me. There were five women, standing there, some with cameras. They were clapping and cheering. I was a bit embarrassed, but I bowed and thanked them gravely. Then as one, they presented all their right hands, like they were royal monarchs. I figured what the hell, they looked clean and I went down the line, kissing their hands.

I strode down the hallway, singing an old Irish tune that my grandfather had taught me. I swear I heard the ladies sigh, behind me.

The next few months were nice. I didn't get to spend too many nights with Rosemary, because of Hope and Luke. But the nights, I did spend were always wonderful. There were just two problems with my relationship with Rosemary. The worse was that she seemed to be holding back emotionally. We would start to make some progress, and then she would retreat mentally behind some mental walls. The sex was always great, but the emotional commitment was lacking.

The other problem, that drove me nuts. Were the damn dark clothes she always wore. She would wear black or dark gray all the time. Occasionally, she would wear a white blouse. But that was almost the same in my opinion. I wanted to shake her and scream at her. "Wear some happy colors woman, stop looking like you're a mortician, or going to a funeral!"

My divorce was proceeding; we had a date set with the judge. Heather had made them an offer, but they had refused. She warned them, that they would be lucky to get better from the judge but they still refused.

From Heather, I got the story of my wife's adultery. It seems about six months before, I caught her with Mark, my ex-friend Dan, had talked her into going to a party, while I was out of town. Well, he plied her with drink, and then weed. When she was well and truly buzzed, he introduced her to coke. The coke had completely lowered her sexual barriers and they started a two month affair. The affair consisted of wild parties, when I was out of town, cocaine and sex. Dan at some point became frightened that I would find out, so he passed Sheila along to Mark, like she was a baseball card. And that slut went along with it. So she continued to cheat with Mark, until I caught her.

Sheila had received a misdemeanor drug conviction, then was placed in drug rehabilitation and was now still in therapy. She had some crazy notion, that I would forgive and take her back, or at least offer her shared custody of the children. WAS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! But in an effort to convince me, she had passed her entire story on to Heather, and asked Heather to tell me. She also had voluntarily offered to let me speak with her therapist and her therapist had been told, to speak openly to me about her condition.

I had an unsatisfactory sex life for years, because of Sheila. Yet, she had willingly become Dan's and Mark's slut. So, there were some drugs involved, it didn't affect my opinion. She wasn't doing drugs, when I was home. She should have seen at those times that she needed help, but no, she continued to be slut. She had turned on me and she had turned on our children, passing them along to her parents as soon as I left town.

What kind of love does that show for your children? After my parents died, my grandpa and grandma fought for almost four years, to get me out of foster care and to get custody of me. They exercised to improve their health. They got part time jobs, working thirty hours a week, each; to improve their financial position. They died their hair and hid their canes, to look younger. YET MY SLUT WIFE, PASSED OUR CHILDREN ALONG TO SOMEONE ELSE, SO SHE COULD FUCK!

Her parents had never liked me and never really like our children, too. They thought I was too pretty and not masculine enough, to stand beside her. Since our kids were quite beautiful, they were extra hard on them, and tried to toughen them up. Like people with extra superficial beauty, might be physically weaker or something. Aargh, well they would never see my kids again. And, my ingrate in-laws would never be able to come to me again and sponge off money, too.

Well the day of the divorce finally arrived. I went to the court and we showed the judge our evidence. She looked at the movie, and looked at my wife. She looked at the movie and looked at me. The judge looked at the movie and looked at my wife, like she was crazy.

The judge settled the divorce with same terms as Heather's initial offer. This upset Heather, because she thought we would do better, but I was happy. My ex-wife got half our assets and half of our retirement accounts, but not half of my company pension. I had to pay her, for her half of the equity in our house. I got full custody of the children! Sheila got two, four hour, supervised visits per month. I paid her no alimony, and she paid me no child support. I also had to carry her on my medical insurance for the next five years, unless she gets married.

CastleStone
CastleStone
1,041 Followers