Pretty Jogger

Story Info
A man fantasizes about a prim woman's panties.
2.5k words
4.19
136.9k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
241 Followers

This story was written for Buddy, who provided the plot and I merely wrote his thoughts into a story. We are working on part 2 now.

*****

I live in a very classy neighborhood where there are lots of big houses. I often used to see this gorgeous, chic, classy lady in her mid twenties, on her way to and from work in her sporty Mercedes. After asking around the neighborhood I found out that she was still living with her parents, still single and their only child. She was a newly qualified corporate lawyer in a big city firm.

She looked so sophisticated and sexy with her dark business suit. I guess she was about 5'9" and about 130lbs, short blond hair, neatly cut. In short although she was very beautiful she looked really look prim and proper. When I saw her leaving in the morning I would imagine that her panties must be smelling fresh clean, while in the afternoon, I would imagine that the crotch of her panties must be smelling much better having been pulled tightly into her pussy all day. By the end of the day it would probably smell musky with her pussy odor. If only I could just smell her panties, just a quick sniff. I would have loved to know what this sophisticated Lady's panties smelt like.

She liked to go jogging every weekend and I decided that I would start jogging too to try and get closer to her. Whenever we met she would just give me a faint smile. I figured to myself that she probably thought that I was not quite in her league. Most of the time I would just jog behind her and watch her sexy ass as it moved in her running shorts. I constantly wondered what her cotton shorts smell must smell like, particularly the crotch and more specifically when I could see that she had already started to sweat. Maybe it would be fresh smell since I picked up the very faint smell of her perfume? It smelt like an expensive perfume.

We were running through a wooded trail below our neighborhood when suddenly a man stepped out from behind a tree and grabbed her as she ran past and pulled her into the trees. He looked up and saw me coming. He took his knife out and pressed it to her neck. I stopped immediately. Pulling her deeper into the woods he instructed me to follow. The forest grew thicker until I could see a clearing up ahead. It was very obvious that he could do anything to us and no one could ever see or hear us.

"Please don't hurt me,” she said. “What do you want, money?"

"Lady, I have been watching you for a long time now and I don’t want your money!” he said “I want to satisfy my fantasies with you!”

A look of alarm crossed her face. "What fantasies?” she asked sharply, her fear obvious.

”I want to sniff your panties.” The man said.
She looked shocked, her eyes wide, her hands to her mouth. "Oh my god, you pervert, that's disgusting!"

He ordered her to stand with her legs apart, his knife at her throat. I wasn’t sure if she was shaking with rage or fear? She obeyed hesitantly; she had enough sense to realize the danger of the knife at her throat.

The man knelt in front of her and put his face between her legs, the knife ready. He pushed his nose into her crotch and sniffed loudly. As he sniffed her crotch, she rolled her eyes and murmured, "Oh my God, you are sick!" He carried on undeterred.

"Hmm, that smells good, nice cologne, but I can pick up a different smell, it’s somewhat musky. I don't think it is your perfume!" he said to the lady, a smile on his face.

He ordered me to sniff the lady's crotch too and give him my opinion. I could not believe what was happening. This was my biggest sexual desire and here it was being handed to me on a plate. The danger of the situation was very quickly being pushed to the back of my head by the erotic sight in front of me.

I stepped up in front of her; he stood behind her, the point of his knife at her neck.

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“I understand,” she said “you have to do as this pig asks!”

I knelt down between her legs and breathed in her sexy aroma. He was right, I could smell her expensive perfume, but the erotic smell of her pussy was very strong.

“What does it smell like!” he demanded.

“Well,” I said “I can smell her perfume but there is another more musky smell I can smell almost like the smell of a woman mixed with sweat.”

He nodded, almost in agreement. By now I could see that his erection was pushing against his trousers, mine was clearly evident through the flimsy running shorts I was wearing.

“Take her pants off!” he ordered.

She started to shake her head. I could see him increase the pressure of the knife against her throat. I knew that I had no choice, if I did not we could both end up getting hurt.

She covered her face as I lowered her shorts down her legs and she stepped out of them and handed them to our captor. He raised them to his nose and smelt the crotch I had been day dreaming of earlier. I felt so excited as she stood there in just in her t-shirt and panties. Her panties were awesome. A simple string bikini, white lace and very sheer. Her sweat had made them even more sheer, and I could see the triangle of her pubic hairs in the middle. Some hairs peeped out the sides. Our captor was looking very intently at her pussy. "Wow, sexy panties, an expensive looking brand! Now lets find out how it smells,” The man said. He was still sniffing at her sweaty shorts.

He handed her pants to me and then knelt in front of her again and brought his face to her pantied crotch and sniffed loudly again. I stepped out of her line of sight and brought the shorts to my nose. Just like I had imagined, her mixture of sweat, perfume and pussy made them smell like a dream come true.

"Wow, this is a lot better, it smells like pussy now. Go ahead young man; sniff It." he instructed me. I went down on my knees again and sniffed her crotch again. This was exactly what I had been dreaming of for ages and I was now able to fulfill my dream! I had never in my wildest dreams ever thought that I would be able to act out my deepest fantasy.

He asked me what I thought.

“Smells good,” I said looking up at the sexy woman. She looked down at me, the look on her face almost one of gratitude. Almost is if to thank me for paying her a compliment.

I could see that our captor was starting to get agitated. "Tell me the truth!” he demanded.
I looked at her again, her eyes looked sad; she just shrugged and looked away. I sniffed her panty-clad pussy again. "It smells musky,” I said

“What else?” The man said.

“Sexy" I replied

“What else?” he demanded.

“Intoxicating" I whispered.

He then ordered me to take off her panties. I could see that she was not even trying to argue this time. I knelt down between her legs and slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties, my fingers brushing her warm, smooth skin. I could see that the gusset of her panties was quite wet now, The gusset of her panties sticking between her legs from her moisture. As I slipped her panties down I saw that she had a beautiful looking pussy, she had a thick mat of light pubic hairs and I could see the outline of her slit through the hair.

The man took the panties from me and turned them inside out, bringing them to his nose and sniffing them once again. “Yes,” he said “a beautiful, musky pussy. This is exactly what a pussy should smell like.” He leant across and brought them to my nose. I sniffed them eagerly. They smelt exactly how I would have imagined they would. I looked over at the woman and noticed that her head was hanging down in embarrassment, her cheeks flushed. I took the opportunity to sniff again, they were very strong smelling, it must have been the mixture of her feminine juices and the sweat from running. Even after he took them away her feminine aroma lingered on my nose.

He lifted the panties to her nose and told her to sniff her own pussy odor. She had little choice but to sniff her own panties. Her nose crinkled slightly but I was sure that she had not found them nearly as distasteful as she was expecting. She had almost a look of relief on her face.

" Now tell me what you smell lady?" he asked.

” This is the natural smell of a woman especially when we sweat.” She said. I could see her starting to become indignant as she continued. “We can’t do anything about it. I didn't like the smell at all and I don't know how people like you can enjoy it! Its gross!”
Our captor just laughed at her and I could see she was starting to become angry again. I just hoped that she wouldn’t do anything stupid. I didn’t want either of us to get hurt.

He knelt in front of her once again and ordered her to spread her legs wider. He took her hips and pulled her pelvis forward, the knife firmly in her back. As she felt the prick of the knife on her back she quickly pushed her pelvis forwards until pussy slit opened and soft pink lips came into view. Her clit was also peeping between her lips. I could see she was quite wet and her pussy was shiny from her moisture.

He gestured for me to kneel down next to him.

I was also kneeling in front of her beside the man. “That,” he said “is one very pretty pussy! The pretty pussy of a rich, sexy woman. It still smells like a pussy though!” and pressed forward until the tip of his nose was pressing gently between her lips. “Spread your pussy!” he commanded.

She hesitating obeyed, her fingers slowly peeled her lips open. Her smooth pink pussy started to open, her juices coating her skin in a fine film. “Come closer and sniff this.” He said. I moved forward until I could feel the heat from her pussy on my face. The feminine smell was even stronger now. Was she possibly a little aroused by this?

"No matter how rich, sophisticated, pretty or prim and proper a woman is; she will still have some fish hidden in her clitoral hood!” he said and looked her in the eye. " You certainly have some fish hiding in your pussy! Pretty woman.”

She blushed bright red. I could feel her humiliation. She buried her face in her hands, trying to block out his words.

I stepped over to her. “I can only apologize for his comments. I like your smell, its erotic and natural,” I said trying to comfort her. “This is not the way a gentleman should behave. You deserve to be treaded like an angel,” I continued. I turned around and saw that our attacker had backed right off. I could see uncertainty on his face.

“I’m, I’m sorry” he stammered, “I can’t enjoy sex like normal people so have to fulfill my fantasies the only way I can.” He ordered me to kneel next to him and told the sexy woman to choose which of us she wanted to have eating her pussy. He commanded me to close my eyes and stick my tongue out. I waited in anticipation. I would give anything to be chosen by her. I could only hope that she would not view him as a bigger threat and give in.

I could smell her pussy before I could feel her thighs against my cheeks, my tongue stretched to maximum, trying to get that first taste. I was ecstatic to have been chosen by her to perform this erotic duty. She lowered her pussy down until my tongue lay snugly against her slit. She was obviously starting to enjoy this and I could feel her hips start to pump gently into my face. I could hear noises next to me and realized that our attacker had his cock out and was furiously jerking it off. I could see the problem he had referred to earlier when within the space of a few seconds and about 4 strokes his cock started to spew its seed onto the ground. He lay back and struggled to get his pants back up. I was enjoying eating this beautiful pussy too much to pay any attention to him. But I can only assume that the enormity of his actions must have hit him. He must have realized that if caught he could look forward to a lengthy stay in prison. He turned and fled through the forest. I realized that there was little point in pursuing him, he would be long gone and anyway, I was busy eating a juicy pussy!

The woman had her eyes shut and she was fucking my mouth vigorously, her one hand was under her shirt and rubbing her tits while the other pulled my face deeper into her pussy. I could feel her juices flowing freely, running down my chin and onto my shirt until with a squeal, her orgasm washed over her. Her body shook for a few minutes as she eased slowly off her sexual high. I moved my face away and looked up at her. She was looking down at me, a smile on her lips. I stood up and kissed her gently on the lips. She held me closely.

She eventually released me from her embrace. She bent down and picked up her shorts and pulled them on. Covering her pussy with her pants and then and looking shyly at me. I picked up her panties and held them out to her.

“Throw them away,” she said quietly. “I couldn’t bear to wear them again. I nodded and slipped them into my pocket, I was trying my best not to let a huge grin spread across my face and give my game away. Her panties would bring me hours of fun and would certainly help to take care of the pressing problem in my shorts!

She reported the incident to both her parents and the police. She portrayed my part in the ordeal as one of rescuer and I think that maybe, just maybe she did enjoy her experience more than she let on. She has agreed to go out on a date with me next week. Lets see how it goes. I now at least know that her name was Catherine.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
241 Followers