Pretty Jogger Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

We finished our bath and dried each other off. She reached for her body cream. I took it from her hands.

“Let me rub you with cream.” I whispered.

We made our way back into her bedroom and she lay on her back on the bed. I wanted to spend the rest of the night exploring her beautiful body. I rubbed the cream from the tip of her toes to her face, my fingers firmly kneading body. She rolled over to allow me access to her back and ass. I carried on my enjoyable task, until I reached her neck. I was straddling her body and my hard cock lay nestled between her ass cheeks. I could feel that she was starting to gyrate her hips into my cock, teasing me, making me harder still. I ran my hands down her back until I was on my knees between her legs, looking up and her firm ass. I could see her smooth pussy wedged between her thighs. Without a word she lifted her ass in the air, her message clear. I leant across and took her panties from the chair next to the bed and left them lying to me on the bed. I knelt behind her and took my hard cock in my hands, my juices once again starting to ooze from the tip. I guided my head towards her pussy and slowly slipped the head into her. As I slowly guided my cock into her until my balls were lying against the cheeks of her ass, I picked up her panties and turned them around until the cotton gusset, covered with her juices, was exposed. As I started to slide my cock in and out of her wet pussy I raised her panties to my nose and started to inhale her fragrant pussy smell. She must have heard my sniffing and I could see her crane her neck around to see what I was doing. She saw her panties and I could hear her protest. She tried to grab them from my hands but I just impaled her once again with my cock. The pleasure of my cock pushing in and out was greater than her desire to retrieve her panties and with an air of resignation she put her head back on the pillow and enjoyed our coupling.

It wasn’t long before I could feel my body start on the inevitable path of orgasm. I could feel her pussy clenching at my shaft and figured that she was getting close too. I could hear her cries becoming more vocal until with one last cry her body thrust back against my cock and her orgasm overtook her once again. I gave her one hard thrust and kept my cock deep inside her while I pumped my cum deep into her hot pussy. It didn’t take long for her post orgasmic lethargy to pass and she quickly turned and snatched her panties from my hands.

“I really don’t like you sniffing my panties!” she said indignantly.

“Sorry,” I said, “I just find them such a turn on.”

“I will have to stop wearing panties so that you have nothing to sniff,” she said playfully, her indignation having passed as quickly as it started.

“I will then just enjoy the taste from the source,” I answered.

She didn’t say a word, just rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. I could see my white cum oozing from between her pussy lips, tracing a path down between her legs, over her ass and onto the sheets below. I didn’t push the point. I knew that I had a pair of her mother’s panties to keep me occupied on some of those quiet evenings. I realized that I would have to move slowly with my favorite fetish. I didn’t want to chase this perfect woman away.

*****

Hi Please vote and let me know how you enjoyed this story. I have some ideas for the 3rd part and will post it soon.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers
12