Pretty Lin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Micca came up behind me and stroked my hair along with me. "Can I do it for you?" She reached for the dryer.

"Sure. Let's find a chair." There was one, plus a GFI plug, at the side of the kitchenette. I sat, and she started work behind me.

There is some wordless, animal pleasure in being groomed like that. I never much cared for the noise of the blow dryer. Its warm breath on my neck and shoulders more than made up, though, and merged with gentle tugs from Micca's brush. She brushed carefully, and thoroughly, starting at the tips and working up. When she got to the top in back, she was near done. She came around front to finish the sides and bangs.

Her robe tipped open as her breasts swayed against it, leaning toward my hair. I gazed into deep darkness, framed by hanging breasts. Somehow, temple columns came to mind, hiding something sacred deep in the darkness between them. I reached up and grasped the side of her breast through the robe. It swayed against my hand as she moved. She smiled, and continued bathing me in warm air and brushing my hair. I opened the robe's lapel and held the side of her breast directly, my skin on hers. I had so much to learn about this body, so like and unlike my own.

Her smile beamed as I held her, and her care for my hair went on. I gently gave her breast back to gravity, then reached into darkness below her belt's robe. Fingertips found the tangle of pubic hair, half seen in the darkness, and I looked up into her face again.

She shivered as she opened to me, but kept up the warm work on my hair. I cupped her mound, and laid my middle finger along the seam between her labia. Then I grasped the edge of each one gently, and felt its warm thickness. She closed her eyes for a half-second, and nibbled her lip again. I realized that was one of her signs of becoming aroused - a sign fairly far along in the process. I bunched my fingers together and worked her mons, just where the labia folded away from each other.

She really bit into her lower lip, put a hand on each of my shoulders, and let her head fall. Her attention was no longer on me - other than the pressure of my fingers. "Don't mind me," I teased. "You're doing a great job. Carry on."

She rose to the challenge, continuing on my hair even as the first moment of tension clutched her hips from within. She held for a moment, felt it pass, and hurried to finish my hair. Her breath came ragged as I pressed and shifted the pressure. He labia filled and warmed. Despite their extra thickness, I felt her clitoris rise. I rubbed it from outside, with gently and steadily.

Micca stood and turned off the blower. Her shoulders tensed for a silent, wide-eyed moment. When she came back to herself, she whispered, "There, you're done."

I looked back into her steamy eyes. "Yes, but you're not. And you said you would come for me."

"Yes I did, and I want to. I really want to. Can we lie down?"

"Sure." I stood, brushed aside the half-knot of her robe's belt, and lifted it off her shoulders. I dropped the robe into a heap at her feet. She stood in front of me, radiant, curvy, and womanly, breasts low and open to me, almost begging me to touch her again. I was almost begging, too. I'm not sure what I wanted more: her orgasm, or my own.

I shrugged my kimono off, took her by the hand, and led the few steps to the bed. I pressed her shoulders down so she sat, then she scooted her bottom back to make room for me. I lay down next to her and reached over. She lay back, one arm behind her head and one knee up. She reached her down to pubis and looked up at me. I lay next to her, and cover her exploring fingers with mine. After a moment my own touch moved lower started to reach in to that deep warmth.

She already shivered with excitement. I touched warm wetness as soon as her labia separated to me, and worked my way in again. Her vagina tightened at my touch, and her shoulders pulled in when it did. My fingers circled that ring of muscle again, but not as patiently as before. When the tip of my finger found its way in, I pressed up to the first knuckle in one stroke. Micca responded with a silent gasp, eyes and mouth open but unmoving. Then her arm came from behind her head, heaped a wide breast onto her chest, and grasped the wrinkled areola. I watched how she touched herself, learning. My finger kept drawing small circles, just inside her now, and working deeper by small steps.

The hand between her legs hadn't found a rhythm, though. After a few minutes, her face fell and I saw a tear in her eye. "Micca, Micca - what's wrong, pretty one? You're so beautiful, what's wrong?"

"Lin, I want to do it, I want you to feel me come again. But it's not working, I just don't know how." The hand scented with her sex rose to brush that tear away.

"Micca, it's OK. You know you can do it, you did it before with me. May I help?" I had withdrawn from her vagina, for the moment at least. "Here, give me your hand."

Obediently, she raised her had. I grasped it from behind and started to move back to where her excitement was fading. She was stiff, not resisting but not following. I shook her hand to loosen it up. "Just let this do what I tell it," I said holding that hand. She gulped and nodded, then closed her eyes. I moved our double hand back to her pubis, and guided her touch. I started with two fingers side by side, her two under my two, and pressed deeply against her mons. We massaged that spot for a moment, then moved on. Eventually, we reached the spot over her clitoris, not touching it directly but pressing from outside. She bit her lip again - it was working. The other hand came back to her breast, cupped it, and pinched the tip again in a wide, soft grip.

Switching to just one finger, we moved to the top of her genital valley and probed, entering it slowly. We rubbed it again, until I saw muscles tense in her legs and hips, then pressed another step deeper in. Soon, the delicate crease of her thickened clitoris appeared under our touch. Lightly, lightly, we stroked - quickly, and back from the tip, until her breath came ragged, then slowed and pressed. After a deep breath, quickened again, then pressed again. Between fast moments, I guided her finger in different caresses: along one side of her clitoris then the other (my favorite), back and forth across the shaft, pressing firmly, and more. After a while I felt her leading. She liked the firm touch that slid back and forth across the solid bed behind her clitoris, feeling it shift under her finger. Then she guided me to the light fast touch again, then slowed.

I followed more and led less, just holding her hand. Her eyes shut tight, her face took on an intense concentration. I let go of her hand -- it seemed to be doing just fine, now -- and plowed her furrow with my finger again ,down to that deep softness. My fingertip slid in just as she gasped at her own touch, and gasped within the gasp. She was so slick that I could have pressed all the way in at once, but I followed her pace. Once my finger went halfway, I could feel her tremors from within. Muscles everywhere tightened along with the ones inside, then relaxed. Her legs shifted wider, and I pressed more deeply in. Then it came. Her shoulders bunched and lifted off the bed, her knees bent outward, and her frantic caress ran on and on. I pressed my finger home inside and curled upward. In and out, curling inside, I added my caress to hers. It went on and on - I had never seen anything like that.

The Micca froze, all over, and crumpled like a puppet with the strings cut. I felt her hand move from between her legs, as she half-laughed, half-gasped the end of her orgasm. I slid my finger out of her, and shifted it to her clitoris. I pressed, just pressed, before she could relax completely. Still holding between her legs, I shifted to hug her around her shoulders. I loved the feel of her breasts against mine, and that last bit of tension remaining - the bit that my touch on her clitoris wouldn't let go.

After a moment or two, I moved my fingers just a bit, just enough to change the pressure on that delicate fold. Micca trembled and curled into me when I did. Bolder, I started to play again, gently at first, still pressing firmly. Micca looked toward me as a new tremor came over her. "Lin ..."

"Shh." I stopped her words with another kiss. By this time, her body had found a new rhythm: a pulse of all-over tension, then let go. A longer pulse of tension, then a shorter pause. I timed my touch to build with her, then hold her during the pauses, then bring her back to the next wave. Soon, the next wave began before the first one ended. Her body's pauses became troughs between waves. Each wave and trough rose higher than the one before, as my touch pulled her to a new crest. She held me close and hard, cheek against my shoulder, panting her way through another orgasm. Then that peaked, too. I held pressure on her clitoris to sustain it, but didn't push. Micca relaxed into me as I held her close, shoulders heaving. She looked up at me with a teary, happy smile.

I hadn't let go, though. The tension was still there, closer to the surface than ever before. I teased it again. Micca's happy grin changed from post-coital joy back to the onset of ecstasy. It took her by surprise. The waves didn't rise as high within her as the first two times. Still, they washed over her faster and carried her away after just a few. Taut moans escaped her open mouth and wide-open eyes. After this third orgasm, she settled into my arms. I could feel that the tension was really gone this time. Our embrace turned to cuddle. I withdrew my fingers, and just cupped the warmth between her legs.

A moment later, Micca leaned up on the bed, over me, and started to pepper my face with kisses. "My god, Lin, what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything. All that came from you. It was part of you all along. I just reached out and touched it." One of my fingers slid easily between her folds and I said that. Her clitoris no longer stood up, so I couldn't tell whether that was the bit of softness I touched. A quick, indrawn breath assured me that I had found the spot. I slid down between the honeyed folds, and in. I pressed a finger into her slickness, just far enough to give a feeling of penetration. She nibbled that lower lip again. "But this is still mine, isn't it?"

Her hand covered mine and pressed my touch deeper inside. "Yes, Lin. It's all yours."

12