Pretty Lin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took my hand from its imagined captivity, and set it on her hip. The spell broke, I was free again. Or was I? The prolonged intensity of that feeling stayed with me, even more than the orgasm that ended it, and the role of Lin's gentle, loving touch. So did the imagery that arose in my mind -- the captive, and her restraint, abasement, and final capitulation. I wasn't sure which I wanted more.

Lin brushed loose hair away from my face again, and held me close. She whispered, "Micca, you are so beautiful. That was amazing."

It was only mid-morning, but I lay back exhausted. Lin picked up the remaining spear of melon and studied it, rotating it so she could see each side. Then she looked at me, still holding it, and said, "This is mine, isn't it Micca?" She didn't mean the actual piece of fruit -- she meant something about my penetration, her command of my body, and its overwhelming response. If she had known my fantasy of submission, she might have meant that, too.

"Yes, Lin, it's yours. It's all yours," I answered. "All of it."