Pretty Lin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh." A finger touched my lips to quiet me, and I immediately took the tip into my mouth. "Stay with me pretty one, stay with me."

Her touch stayed light, but quickened as I had seen before. Each flurry of motion left my whole body taut, nearly sobbing. "C'mon, pretty one, come to me. You can do it, just stay with me."

That might have been the biggest act of trust in my life, letting Lin lead me into - well, I didn't know what. "OK," I whispered, still moaning. I didn't relax, quite the opposite, but turned myself over to her. Then the next wave came over me.

This one didn't stop, there was no respite at the end of it. Instead, it launched me to a height I could never have imagined. My mouth opened, gasping loudly, and I grabbed the sheets so hard my fingers hurt. Lin's fine, fast fingerdance didn't stop. That delicate touch pushed me into something I could never have found on my own, with the happy patter of her voice guiding me along. I don't know what she was saying and don't think it mattered. It was just a connection between us, a lifeline that let me know she was still there with me and for me. Then, in a series of sharp, loud breaths, my body started to deflate. My fists and torso unclenched, and my legs backed off from the verge of cramping. Lin's controlling touch at my clitoris stopped moving and just held; her mouth on my breast just pulled with a gentle, even pressure. I hugged her close as I collapsed in on myself, half-laughing and half-sobbing.

Her caress turned into gentle grasp, and she held on while the last of the aftershocks had their way with me. She peppered my face with little kisses, and her leg slid back between mine to maintain the touch against my pubis. "That was beautiful." I didn't try to answer - my voice wasn't my again, not yet.

Still sprawled across me, I felt Lin's body soften into sleep. He breath came long and even, and warmed my breast as she exhaled. I was too energized for sleep - or so I thought. Some time just after that, I don't known when, I was asleep, too.

------

I awoke gradually. My first sensation was Lin's intimate touch again, opening me just a little. Waking awareness seemed to widen around that point, to encompass the feelings within my own body: excited fullness in my labia, a damp spot forming down low, tension all through my pelvis, that wonderful new kind of tension. Farther from that heated center, I felt Lin's muscled legs scissor one of mine, her hips moving slightly against me. Above that, a hand cupped my breast, and a shifting grasp made milking motions at the nipple. I had been having the most erotic dream. Because it matched so closely what Lin was really doing, I had no idea where dream stopped and the waking world began.

My body was already well along its path to excitement when I awoke. I opened my eyes to pearly dawn light, and looked down at Lin's glossy, dark hair. I was already gasping. Another delicious wave washed over me, and Lin's caress turned to frenzy when it did. She knew my pace perfectly - push, push, push, but stop at the edge of too much. Then, a moment later, her touch would push me toward my limits again. This time, the heel of her hand seemed to rock against my clitoris and her fingers pressed lower down, across the outer edge of my vagina. I couldn't work all that out at the time, though, I just knew that she was touching more than she touched last night, and I was responding more.

He fingers didn't penetrate me. Instead, they pressed across my opening. I felt a little knot of muscle just inside, and she seemed to massage that. Her fingers slid across the wetness in silky movements, at the same time she pressed with unrelenting pressure against my clitoris. I felt my arms reach out and grasp the side of the bed. Lin had roused that sleeping sweet monster inside me again. I could do little more than watch as she and it communed in a silent give and take.

Then that monster rose and roared Something came from my voice, half moan and half scream, as it convulsed my body. Even muscle in me drew to its tightest pitch. Then, abruptly, everything tightened another notch, all at once. Lin had pierced me, deep and fast, with one of her slender fingers. I was so slick inside that there was no friction at all. My throat locked shut with a final yelp, and the forming orgasm exploded. The hand at my clitoris drove me forward, the finger deep inside staked me to one spot. Everything moved and froze within me, all at once. That finger, curling deep inside, seemed to take me over. I trembled for as long as she made me tremble.

That huge presence inside me started to fade. I barely noticed it passing, at first, until my shoulders uncurled enough for my head to touch the pillow again. Lin felt it passing, too. She didn't stop her ministrations, but I felt them slow, I felt less urgency in them. Her hand still pressed my pubis and her finger remained inside, but stopped moving. It had happened again - my second orgasm, even bigger than my midnight first. Her mouth let go of my nipple, and she looked up at me with a brilliant smile.

"Hi."

"Hi," I answered. I couldn't trust myself to say more.

"That was pretty special, wasn't it?"

I answered in some inarticulate, happy gasp, and slumped softly. That hand cupping me and the probe inside me still hadn't let go. Her touch answered me with extra pressure; I answered back by pressing it her hand even more firmly against me.

Lin looked back down and lay her cheek against the pillow of my breast. "This is mine now." A wiggle inside showed what she was referring to.

"Yes, it's yours." If I had understood what I was saying - well, I might still have said it. Lin showed me the meaning of those words over the next weeks and months, meaning I could never have guessed.

12