Pretty Little Slut

Story Info
A husband is forced to be his wife's "lesbian slut".
904 words
4.08
49.7k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1980
Steve1980
22 Followers

Beth was out at her book club. I had put the kids to bed hours ago, and was anxiously waiting for her to come home. She always drank too much at book club, and would come home feeling a little adventurous. I was never sure what to expect, but I laid naked under the covers.

Finally I heard her keys in the front door, and her slow drunken walk up the stairs. She came into the bedroom, closed the door, and locked it. "Well, hello. I hope you're not expecting me to be too easy tonight."

And then I was hard.

She walked over to the bed and tore off the covers. She came over to my side of the bed, grabbed hold of my cock, and pulled it toward her. "Stand up, slut."

I did as I was told. She kept her grip on my cock as she pulled me toward the closet. "You are very presumptuous to assume I want to use one of these things tonight," as she yanked my tool. "I think I'll be a lesbian tonight, so this will never do. Stand here."

She went into the closet and came out with a couple items: A pink lace thong, and a black silky camisole. She set them on the bed. "Put these on."

I had never done anything like that, and wasn't sure how I felt about it. "Hang on, Beth. I don't think..."

And suddenly she had my balls in a tight grip. "I don't need my first lesbian lover to think, or speak. I need her to wear something pretty. Are you able to do that?"

As she spoke, she squeezed my balls tighter. I just nodded. "I thought so. Now be pretty."

First, I put on the thong. It could barely contain my cock in the front, but I managed to tuck it in. The thin strip of lace up my ass was uncomfortable, but not totally unpleasant. Next was the camisole. I had to admit that the silk felt nice up against my body. I admired myself in the full-length mirror. I wouldn't say I was pretty, but I could already see a little pre-cum soaking through the front of the thong.

"Okay, slut, you need to undress me."

First, I took off her jeans, and then her underwear. Then I undid the buttons on her shirt. She hadn't worn a bra tonight. Christ! She had great tits! I leaned forward to lick one of her nipples.

And I felt the hard grip on my balls again. "I said to undress me, bitch! I didn't give you permission to do anything else."

When she let go, I finished removing her shirt. She laid down on the edge of the bed. "And now, my pretty little slut, I need you to eat my pussy."

I kneeled on the floor. I started kissing her left inner thigh, and worked my way upward. I ran my tongue up her left lip. She gasped as I lightly grazed her clit with my tongue. Then I ran my tongue down her right lip, and kissed her right thigh.

As I worked my way back up, I sucked her right lip into my mouth as much as I could. While it was in my mouth, I flicked it with my tongue, and then let go. I started below her pussy, lightly licking right up the middle, stopping just short of her clit.

From her breathing, I could tell that the balance of power was shifting. "Please, oh please, slut. Please lick my clit."

So I did. I started flicking her little bean up and down, while I put two fingers inside her. She was moaning louder. "Another finger ... please!"

I put in a third finger, and increased my tongue speed. She grabbed the back of my head and smashed my face into her pussy as she came. My fingers and face were soaked.

I put my hands flat over top of her pussy and clit, and gazed admiringly over the body I'd been wanting to ride all night. She wiped her juices off my mouth. "You did well, slut. Now you can lie down on the bed."

I did as I was told.

"You may think you've earned reciprocation, but that's not how it works tonight. I'm not going to touch you. You're allowed to touch yourself, but only while keeping your pretty panties in place."

I started to protest. "You've forgotten your place. You're my pretty little slut, and that's all. You're here for my pleasure, and any pleasure you are allowed is a gift from me."

I decided to take her gift. I rested my right hand on the front of my wet thong, slowly rubbing my balls and cock. All the deprivation to this point, and the restriction made it hyper sensitive.

With only a little rubbing, I could feel the pressure mounting. It was feeling good. I was getting closer.

As I started moaning, I felt my wife's hand under my camisole, pinching my nipples.

That pushed me over the edge. As I came, my hard-on broke free of its restraint and shot a load of jizz up the front of my silky black camisole.

I finally relaxed.

"Slut, next time I may let my husband fuck you, and he won't be gentle."

I wasn't even sure what that meant, but it sounds good to me!

Steve1980
Steve1980
22 Followers