Pretty New Knickers

Story Info
He sucks her and fucks her but she keeps her knickers on.
880 words
4.13
25.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were having a weekend in a Brighton hotel. She'd bought some new lingerie and we were getting ready to go out for dinner. As usual we were late. I was already dressed when she stepped out of the bathroom in a white towelling dressing robe, her hair wet from the shower.

"We need to get going." I said grumpily.

"What do you think?" She let the gown fall and turned round once to give me the full effect.

In the shop the knickers had looked cute. Pretty black and red lace but nothing special. Seeing them on her it was another story. At the back the thin fabric pulled tight across her arse hiding nothing at all. At the front it plunged down between her legs and cupped her crotch like a slender hand. The shadow of her thatch of neatly-trimmed hair showed through the lace and pointed the way to where the gusset swelled across the lips of her cunt.

"Oh babe!" I sat on the bed and reached for her, putting my hand at the top of her thigh, brushing the tip of a finger against the cloth over her clit.

"Not now. We have to go out." She said. "I'll get my dress..." But she didn't move. Just stood there, her legs a little apart.

I wanted her so much I was shaking. I stood and pushed her down so she sat on the bed.

"I should be getting ready..." she said.

I pushed her legs apart and put my mouth against the black fabric over her crotch. I could feel the warmth of her through the cloth. I could smell her. I kissed her cunt through the lace. I could even taste her. My cock was aching for her. I started to slip the knickers off.

"Not now. Leave them on. Fuck me after dinner!"

"Leave them on?"

"Yes."

"Whatever you say."

I left the knickers on. I kissed the fabric over her cunt again. The lace was rough and warm against my lips. It was starting to feel moist.

I breathed out gently through the lace. She moaned. And I went to work, tonguing her through the thin lace, pressing it up against her cunt, sucking her juice through the cloth, while my cock strained in my trousers longing to join in the fun. I pushed her back towards the bed. By now she was getting into it.

"I want to feel your tongue on me! Take the knickers off! Take them off!"

But I didn't. She fell back on the bed while I kept sucking her through the lace, the sopping fabric rubbing her clit, my tongue forcing it up between the swollen lips of her cunt. Tonguing, kissing, sucking, licking.

Her fingers strayed up to her tits. She held her nipples. And then spread her legs even wider, drawing her knees up.

"Fuck me now, baby. I need you inside me."

"No. You said. There isn't time."

"Fuck me! Don't tease me." She thrust her crotch hard against my lips. She was drenched and through the lace I could feel how swollen her cunt lips were getting.

"You have to fuck me! It isn't fair."

She hooked her thumbs into the waist band and started to slide the knickers down. I wasn't going to let that happen.

"Oh no you don't".

I clambered up onto the bed, and pushed her arms above her head, pressing her wrists together against the head-board. She gasped with surprise.

"But I need your cock in me!" she whined.

"Oh, you'll have that" I said. With my free hand I unzipped my fly, and my cock sprang out. A drop of pre-cum glistened at the tip. I straddled her, pinning her arms.

"What are you going to do?"

But that was all she could say. I stuffed my cock between her lips and fucked her hot, wet mouth, leaving a smear of pre-cum and lipstick around my shaft. Hers is a gorgeous mouth and honestly I could fuck it all day and all night and I fuck it deep. I was close to coming now. Really close.

I held her pinned against the pillows fucking her heavenly mouth, but all the while beneath me I knew her legs were spread wide, her hips thrusting up her wet, lace-clad crotch, an unsatisfied cunt longing to be filled. She moaned. She looked up into my eyes as her lips worked on my cock. Lust and frustration in equal measure burning in her beautiful eyes.

I pulled out.

"Now? Please baby. Now?" she whispered. "But... you do what you want."

I sat back between her wide-open thighs, I kissed her, our tongues playing. Then I slid the drenched gusset aside and shoved my cock home deep into her.

The wet lace chafed the side of my cock and the pretty fabric pulled tight deep in the cleft of her arse as I fucked her. And fucked her. And fucked her. And she came, and I came. Hard, and hot, spurt after spurt.

And then I watched my come ooze out of her gorged cunt, and trickle all over that pretty lace. And I thought I should lick her as clean as I could...

We never made it out to dinner.