Pretty Persuasion

Story Info
Michelle's forgotten pictures fall into wrong hands.
7.2k words
4.66
125.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A mixture of sexual excitement and nervousness surged into Dave Summer's veins as he sealed the box shut. He couldn't believe he was actually going through with this. Everyone who knew Dave would be shocked that he would be involved in such a plot. By all outward appearances Dave was a regular guy. He had a good job at a management consulting firm, a nice house in an upscale neighborhood and a beautiful loving wife. But there was a side to Dave Summer that even Kate, his wife, didn't know existed. Dave's other side lay beneath the surface, like the package of photographs and letters he found while remodeling one of the upstairs bedrooms.

Michelle was balancing a lot these days. She was not only studying for the bar exam but was also in the third month of a high profile internship at one of the city's most prestigious law firms. On top of that she was planning a wedding. Michelle had met Jason during her third year at Stanford. He was two years older and was already climbing the corporate ladder as counsel for a Fortune 500 company. Michelle felt very stable in her relationship with Jason and was feeling pretty proud of her accomplishments and her ability to handle her new pressures with relative ease.

Dave had saved the letters and Polaroid's he had discovered when replacing the floor in his converted upstairs office for almost two years. Initially he only knew the mystery girls name...Michelle, because she had signed the letter to Steve, whom Dave was guessing was her boyfriend at the time. Dave often took Michelle's letters and photos out of his hiding place when Kate, his wife, was out of the house. He took them into the bathroom and masturbated while reading her letters; his favorite was the one where she fantasized about seducing her best girl friend and sharing her with her boyfriend. He usually came all over his hand and stomach as he looked at the pictures of this flawless young beauty cupping her firm breasts and spreading her smooth tanned legs to expose her perfectly trim pussy. The pictures of her were smudged and torn by use. It turned him on to know that these pictures were not meant for him or anyone else to see.

Michelle arrived home from a study group and planned to change quickly as she was expected to attend a dinner with several of the younger lawyers at the firm. The large package caught her interest as she pulled it from the mailbox. Although she didn't really have the time, her curiosity got the better of her. She took the package into the bedroom with her and opened it as she sat down at her dressing table. Inside was a letter, a sealed envelope and what appeared to be clothes underneath some white tissue paper. She unfolded the letter and started to read. "Dear Michelle, I realize it has been a while since you last thought about the contents inside this envelope. You should be more careful with such important documents; they could fall into the wrong hands" Michelle thought this was very odd and skipped down to the bottom to see who had written the letter, but it was not signed. She continued reading the letter with an uneasy interest, thinking maybe she had misplaced a file at work. "I'm sure they have taught you, after three years of law school, that our whole system and way of life depends on people being held responsible for their actions. It is now your turn to fully experience the consequences of the actions you have undertaken in the past." Michelle still didn't understand completely what this was all about. The whole thing seemed so strange and unsettling.

As Dave's fascination with the secret packet of letters and pictures grew, so did his curiosity. He wanted to know more about the girl in the pictures. In the beginning he started searching the Internet for girls named Michelle in nearby towns, without any luck. His first big clue came when he asked his title company to run a history on his house. This gave him the name of all the previous owners. He then ran a simple background check on the owners and found one had a son named Steve. Through deduction he guessed his office was Michelle's ex-boyfriends bedroom. He must have taken the risqué pictures of her and stashed them in what he thought was a safe place beneath the floorboards in his room. Dave continued the search but hit dead ends until he decided to hire a private investigator. The investigator he hired seemed pretty shady but he couldn't complain about the results. Within five days he had a detailed report. Michelle Klein, age 24, major in English at Stanford, third year of law at Duke, intern to Bert McDonald at McDonald, Rinehart and Fisk Attorneys at Law, engaged to Jason Forlano also a Stanford grad, drives a light blue Toyota Forerunner, one speeding ticket in 1999. Dave now had her address, phone, cell number and e-mail address. Even her parent's names and addresses were listed as well as several addresses of close friends. Dave couldn't believe how complete the report was. He finally possessed the information he so badly desired. He had found his Michelle.

Michelle continued to read the letter. "I know you will agree it is best to keep your past indiscretions between us...doing this is simple." Her curiosity got the better of her and she tore at the second envelope. Her mind raced in a state of disorientation. As the flap gave way seven or eight snapshots fell to the floor between her feet. She started at them in horror. They were pictures of her when she was in her teens. She knew what these were, without looking at all of them. She got down on her knees to hurriedly hide the evidence of her secret. The image on top was of her sitting on Steve's bed at his parent's house. Her body was young, her arms and legs seem lithe, her skin flawless. Tan lines showed she had been sunning herself in the swimsuit she had brought and hide from her parents because it was pretty skimpy. Her shoulder length hair had turned almost blonde from the time she spent out in the sun that summer. She had on the outfit Steve, her high school ex, had given to her to celebrate the one year anniversary of their first date.

On top she had on a sexy lace push up bra. The top halves of her breasts were exposed and a hint of her nipples peeked out of the top. Barely covering the rest of her perfectly shaped body was a pair of panties, cut high on the sides. The matching bra and panties were made of semi sheer material so that very little was left to the imagination. The shape of her nipples and the darkness of the tightly trimmed curls between her legs were apparent. The tightness of her panties outlined the shape of her lips beneath. Michelle was taken aback by the wanton sexiness of the image and lustful expression on her face. She had not felt that reckless kind of lust in years. A shiver shot through her body thinking about posing so lewdly in front of a camera. She knew there were other pictures that showed her without the bra and panties and a few that even showed her touching herself. The sound of the front door opening brought Michelle back to reality. She quickly shoved the envelopes into her purse and hurried to the closet and stashed the package behind some sweaters just a few seconds before Jason entered the room.

Excitement surged through Dave's body as he watched Michelle remove the package from her mailbox. He couldn't believe it would have been possible, but she actually seemed more beautiful then in her pictures. She carried herself with an air of sophistication. He enjoyed knowing that he knew the secret behind her public façade. He dug his hand into his crotch as he watched her walk to her front door, her ass bouncing slightly in her black slacks with each step. Dave's flight had landed earlier that afternoon. He had worked fast to rent a car, drive to Michelle's house and plant the package in her mailbox before she returned home from work. He almost thought his plot was thwarted when Jason arrived home so soon after Michelle. If he caught her with the pictures Dave would lose an important advantage in his control over Michelle. He breathed easier as she returned to her car looking flustered and hurried.

Michelle tried to pull herself together before she entered the restaurant. The letter and photographs had shaken her to the core. She had barely been able to collect herself before Jason had walked into the bedroom. She made some feeble excuses for being flustered. Luckily she had been able to recover well enough to give him a kiss on the cheek and remind him that she had made plans to attend dinner with her associates. Although she was already fifteen minutes late, Michelle had to know what the rest of the letter said. She flipped on the overhead light in her car. "As you can see I've enjoyed your letters and photographs. I know quite a few people who would be interested in them as well. I have made multiple copies and I'm prepared to send them out if you do not follow my instructions to the letter." Attached to the letter was a list of physical and e-mail addresses including the senior partners at her firm, Jason's work, her parents as well as several of her friends in town. Michelle's heart was beating like it was going to explode. After she had broken up with Steve, her high school boyfriend, she had worried that he might show her pictures to his friends. Her reputation at school would have been devastated. Obviously he never did, and she had eventually forgotten about them. This made it harder to imagine that the silly decisions she made in high school would come back to haunt her now.

The letter concluded. "Just in case you are thinking about contacting the police you should know I can post your pictures on the Internet with a touch of a button from my cell phone." Michelle felt trapped, not just inside her car but inside the whole situation. She was nearly breathless as she continued to read. "Tomorrow you will put on the clothes found in this package and drive to the Kirkland Mall. You will walk to the center near the fountain, arriving at ten o'clock sharp, and wait for my phone call."

After tailing Michelle at a distance Dave watched her from across the parking lot as she sat in her car and read his letter. She looked exquisite through his high-powered binoculars. It was easily to tell that the letter troubled Michelle, but he still couldn't sense for certain if it was enough to get her to follow all his commands. He decided right then that he wanted an even greater advantage over her to insure his plans went off without a hitch. He backed out of his parking spot and headed to the "security and surveillance" store he had found in the phonebook.

Michelle awoke on Saturday morning with a start. The events of the previous day at first seemed like a bad dream. Today she was glad she lived alone, it was good that Jason had convinced her that they should live separately until they were married. His parents were very rich and ultra conservative and Jason never crossed them. Michelle told him she had to study, so dinner plans were cancelled. She took a long hot shower, subconsciously thinking that it might cleanse her of this whole situation. The water dripped down the beautiful curves of her body. Last night, before she went to sleep, she tried to imagine a way out of this bad mess. If she went to the cops or tried to sue this guy, she would definitely win, but not before her own reputation was badly tarnished. She figured the best she could do was to bide some time so she could figure a way out. Michelle realized after getting herself completely ready that she still had not looked at the clothes in the box, as she was trying to delay what she dreaded as long as possible.

Finally she entered her closet and retrieve the box from behind her sweaters. She took the envelope out, and without looking at any of the other pictures, hid it in a shoebox on her top shelf. She then carried the box to her bed. Nervously she moved the tissue aside, inside was a red dress made of a very light silk-like material and a French cut pair of panties made of a sheer white material. She let her robe slip to the floor and tentatively put on the panties, then stepped into the dress. The dress felt light and smooth next to her skin. She stepped to the mirror. Her reflection gave her a start. "God, I can't go out in public like this." Michelle said out loud as she adjusted one of the small spaghetti straps. The front of the dress had a plunging neckline and fit loosely, much of her firm breasts were revealed, but even the part that was covered still seemed exposed by the flimsy material. The outlines of her nipples were obvious. The flowing material stopped mid thigh. Her long shapely legs were more exposed then in any dress she owned. Looking at her watch she realized she needed to leave quickly to be at the mall by ten. Hurriedly scanning her shoes she attempted to tone down the outfit with a pair of flat sandals. Before she left the house she grabbed a long overcoat.

Dave's excitement grew as he waited and watched for Michelle. He positioned himself on the second story balcony over looking the main atrium. The moment he saw her he reached for his cell phone and hit the speed dial key he had programmed. "Stop. Stop right there." Dave was furious and knew he had to take control immediately or perhaps never gain it. "Turn around and go back to your car, NOW!" he said loud enough for some people around him to look.

Michelle jumped when her phone rang. She thought maybe it was Jason but the number appeared to be blocked. The man on the other end of the line was spitting mad. Her blood pumped knowing that he was so close and obviously watching her. She glanced around trying to spy her blackmailer but without success. She did as the man on the cell told her and went back to her car, praying that she wasn't going to be attacked. The phone rang again. "Michelle, the coat you have on was not in the package, was it?" She meekly replied that it wasn't. "Take it off NOW and leave it in the car. Do you understand?" she hesitated for a second. A second to long. "Michelle, hang up, I'm going e-mail out the pictures. I know your boss will love finally getting to see those perfect tits and I know Jason's mother will love the one of you fingering your cunt."

"Nooo" Michelle pleaded. "Please don't! I'm sorry. I'll do want you want. I'm taking off the coat now. Please it's off...don't hang up. Please!" she begged as she slipped off the coat and put it in the backseat of her car. Walking back into the mall her mind and body were reeling. She wasn't accustomed to being in such a compromised position. She was always the one in control of situations. She hoped that she wouldn't run into any one that she knew because the flimsy dress was incredibly revealing. She was very aware of people looking at her as she walked back to the main atrium near the fountains. Some people tried to hide their glances but others were bolder, staring at her breast as they bounced proudly as she walked. Her nipples had hardened due to the contact with the material of her dress and they were quite noticeable. The skirt moved lightly around the top of her legs and she knew without looking that heads turned as she passed to watch her ass and check out her legs. Momentarily, lost in her thoughts, Michelle was again surprised by the shrill ring of her cell phone.

Dave's cock stirred as he watched Michelle walking toward the fountain. The dress he had picked looked fabulous on her statuesque figure. He was pleased to see heads turn as she walked by. He loved the way her body moved when she walked and it was obvious others did as well. Dave hit his speed dial again, he breathed in sharply at the sound of her voice. "That is much better. See how much easier things can be when you follow my orders?" Michelle didn't reply. Dave paused for effect. "Michelle, when I ask you a question or give you an instruction I expect a prompt reply. From now on you will respond with a simple 'Yes Sir', Is that understood?" Dave was pleased at Michelle's prompt reply. "Yes sir" she said obediently. "Good, that is very good. Now here is what I want you do. I want you to walk past the fountain and go up the escalator. I'll call you back when I want you to stop."

Michelle hung up and put her phone back in her purse. As she got on the escalator she saw a group of three teenage boys quickly move in behind her. She pretended not to notice but she knew they had rushed to get on behind her, about three steps below, to watch her legs and see if they could look up her skirt. A part of her wanted to lean over and tease them but she didn't dare. It surprised Michelle that this through had even crossed her mind. She didn't normally think this way. She step off the escalator and walked straight ahead down one side of the second floor shops.

Dave watched Michelle walking toward him. His cock jumped as he watched her perfectly shaped tits bouncing slightly with each step. Her nipples were hard and slightly darker than the light colored material of her dress. The neckline revealed quite a bit of cleavage. He let her pass the store and then put in his earpiece and hit his speed dial. He turned away, taking his last look at her firm ass cheeks. To remain unnoticed he pretended to look at the small men's collection in the store again. "Michelle, stop and turn around to your left."

"Yes sir" Dave smiled wickedly at her obedience. "See the store named Donna Allen?"

"Yes sir"

"I want you to go in and ask to try on merchandise held under your name."

"Yes" Dave waited "Sir" Michelle responded slowly as she turned and walked toward the store. With his back to her, Michelle walked right past him. He inhaled as she passed, closing his eyes he lusted to be closer to her smell, part perfume and part Michelle. It excited him to be so near to her.

Michelle had been in Donna Allen several times but as she walked up to the sales counter the reality of her situation truly struck her. Donna Allen is an upscale women's shoe boutique. The shoes were some of the finest in town and much to Michelle's dread on this visit, she recalled that the service was too. A well-dressed black man approached her and she asked for the shoes that were being held for her. He excused himself to go into the backroom. Michelle grew flushed thinking about how exposed she would be as she tried them on. Her heart was beating a million miles a minute as she waited for the salesman to returned.

Greg had worked at Donna Allen for almost three years. During that time he had seen his share of beautiful women. He often fantasized about peeking up women's skirts and seeing their panties as he kneeled in front of them helping to try on shoes. However these thoughts had only ever been a fantasy, it never materialized into a reality. But this woman, before him now, was more beautiful then any of his fantasies. He noticed her the second she walked into the store and he had quickly positioned himself to greet her. It wasn't every day that a woman so beautiful with such a striking figure came in dressed so provocatively. Greg hurried to the hold area in the back room and retrieved two items that had been put on hold for Ms. Klein.

Dave had first entered the shoe store when Michelle was returning from the car. He told the young black man, Greg according to this nametag, that he just wanted to look around and that he had plenty of time. He noticed how quickly Greg abandoned his efforts to sell him a new pair of shoes the moment Michelle walked into the store. Greg reemerged from the stock room with the items Dave had placed on hold for Michelle last night. He showed her to a seat and was trying to be subtle about checking her out, but was failing miserablely. It was obvious he was having a hard time not openly staring at Michelle's firm tits and nipples that were partly visible through the silky material of her dress. Unnoticed, Dave walked over and set his shoulder bag down in the row of chairs across from where Michelle was seated and went back to browsing.

12