Pretty Pink Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex finds someone who shares his darker desires.
3.9k words
4.13
16.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive Masochist female, seeking Master.

That was the general gist of the notice I held in my hands, Having taken it down from the announcements board in the Union Building on a whim, I was wondering at the wisdom of such an action. I'd never really done this sort of thing before, and now I was contemplating meeting with a girl I'd never knowingly seen before, and having sex with her. Not just sex, but domination sex. The idea was both thrilling and scary. I'd fantasised about the concept, of course; but finding out whether I really had it in me to do all the sorts of things I'd imagined doing was not something I was entirely sure I wanted to do. There have always been some thoughts in my head that even I get shocked to find there, many of them in this sort of area, but thoughts are one thing. Transferring those thoughts into deeds, nastily erotic deeds no less, was something else entirely.

I found myself with phone in hand, the first few digits of the number on the small pink note already punched in. That it was a landline number was something of a surprise, but an admittedly welcome one. It at least suggested that there would be no interruptions. Or at least none that would require too much effort to dismiss.

There was no way I was going to meet her in my own house, considering I shared it with three other guys, to whom I was just 'the guy who doesn't go out much' finding out about certain sadistic impulses could skew their opinions a little. Not that I needed to explain myself to the girl. She wanted a master, so presumably she would do as I said without asking any questions.

I spent little time contemplating this however as by now my subconscious had already triggered my thumb to punch in the rest of the number and it call. It's probably a good thing too, or I probably wouldn't have gone through with it.

After eight rings, the voicemail kicked in as I'd expected; rather than leaving a polite message as I normally would; something like 'enquiring about your notice' probably; I dropped all thoughts of civilised protocol from my manner and said;

"Next time I call you'd better fucking pick up." And hung up. I considered redialling for a few seconds, debating with myself if the message held any real meaning at all. Eventually I reasoned that an unrecognised male voice calling her on the number she'd put up on the notice, especially one speaking like that, would trigger the right memories.

I checked the time, and decided to phone again the next day at the same point. That way if it was a coincidence and she just hadn't reached the phone in time then she would have another chance. If she had a scheduled daily activity, and refused to cancel it for this, then she wasn't as serious as her notice made out, and I could easily make out that I wasn't interested in someone who thought that her pathetic engagements were worth more than even a second of my time and effort.

See what I mean about worrying thoughts? I hadn't even met the girl yet and I was already thinking of the best ways to punish her for what my logical mind knew was almost certainly beyond her control.

As it was I didn't even have to wait until the next day. Less than two hours later I felt the vibration in my pocket warning me of an incoming call. Sliding the phone open, I recognised the number and immediately felt a jolt of concern at having to face the consequences of my decision to call her so soon. Fortunately, the part of my mind that had triggered that same decision had a different reaction. As I answered the call I let myself fall into the anger that bubbled up from the dark recesses of my mind.

"What do you think you're doing?" I hissed down the phone. Surprising myself at the malevolent tone I managed to create. I was a little thrown off by her response, but if anything it helped me to be able to just react appropriately.

"I'm trying to find out who you are and why you think you can leave threatening messages on my voicemail."

"Then you have a lot to fucking learn. Did you expect me to be nice about this? Nice does not enter into this relationship unless I feel like it. And right now you are not making that likely."

"Relationship?" She started to say, incredulity dripping from her words, "This isn't a relation...ship..." She trailed off for a few moments as it finally dawned on her. Maybe the notice was older than I'd thought. "Did you get my number off a pink note?"

The slight quaver in her voice reassured the small voice in my mind that was worried I'd phoned the wrong number. Though my gentler side wanted to reassure her at this point, that wasn't the bit in control of my mouth for the purposes of this conversation. "Where did you think I got it, you stupid girl? I am not in the habit of dialling random numbers."

"Of course not, I'm sorry, it's just been a while since I put it up that's all."

She was a bit too comfortable with the conversation, so I took control of it with a phrase that, while almost clichéd, should work nicely to cement the roles of the relationship; "I don't care about your excuses, but you will address me as 'Master' or I'll be

listening to you begging instead." For what I didn't bother to say, better to let her own imagination give her all the possibilities than fix it on a single punishment.

"Of course master, sorry."

That was better, though I didn't bother to congratulate her for remembering so soon after the instruction.

"Tell me your address. I want to come and inspect my new slave." Her slight gasp at the last word triggered me to continue, "What? You don't like the word Slave?" I emphasised it as much as possible, "I expect you don't like being called bitch either, or whore? Well, you wanted a master, what did you think your part was going to be? Now tell me where you are."

She rattled off the address in a slightly nervous voice, as though only just realising what she'd let herself in for. I hung up without another word because I was doing the same. It had been surprisingly easy to let the angry persona take control and I was a bit ashamed at how good it had felt to just let rip, mostly though I was worried about whether I'd be able to let it flow so easily face to face. That thought made me grin a little though, a lot of my ideas involved specifically not being face to face.

*

I suppose at this point something of a self description is in order. For as far as you need to know, my name is Alex. Specific heights and weights aren't something I know off the top of my head, but to my best reckoning I'm a hundred and seventy something centimetres tall, which comes to about five foot eight or nine. Weight wise I have no idea, besides which; physique is more of an appropriate factor for our purposes. In those terms I would never claim to be ripped, or even especially toned, but of an average build. Blue eyes, not sparkly sapphire ones though, or eyes as blue as the depths of the ocean, just blue eyes, and dark hair that I try as hard as I can to control, usually by keeping it smoothed back out of my eyes. For what it matters, I'm English. Don't think of any kind of strong accent though, I don't have one. At 19 I was in the second year of my course at university, which is where this story takes place. Speaking of which, I've distracted from the interesting bits long enough, and I know that's why you're here, so I'll get on with it.

*

Finding her house wasn't especially difficult, a quick net search revealed it's location as being on the opposite side of the city's main high street from my own, but closer on her side than I was on mine. I was well aware that the longer I allowed myself to detach from the conversation I'd just had, the less likely I was to pursue the path that had opened up to me. With that in mind, and despite the lateness of the hour, I set off on the long walk with her location fixed in my mind.

In the end it took the best part of an hour before I reached her door. I hesitated before knocking, unsure if I'd got the right place. It was a decent sized house, but the area definitely had the feel of privately owned homes rather than the student residences I'd been expecting. Steeling myself, I knocked twice.

My heart was pounding in the seconds after my hand dropped to my side, and my stomach felt constricted. The sensations were more than familiar, and I breathed deeply to quell the nerves. Telling myself that it was her who should be nervous.

I'd barely managed to get myself under control when the door swung open and a soft beautiful face peered round it. My first thought was wonder at the coincidence which had brought me to her. Her complexion was wonderfully pale, but absent the usual explosion of freckles that normally dominated such a fair skinned face. The short coppery locks falling loose about her gentle face flared out in an unruly manner that lent something of a contrast to her otherwise quite innocent appearance.

I scanned my eyes across her body slowly and purposefully, letting my lips curl into something between a grin and a smirk, she was fantastic. Her bright green eyes were on a level with mine; which suited me fine. She was lithe and slender, but not so much as to make her body too firm. The mismatched sleeveless shirt and baggy trousers she wore told me two things. Firstly that her breasts were barely the size of my cupped hand, and secondly that she had either been in bed or had been preparing to. Both these facts were enough to spread my smile wider. I offered silent thanks to whatever force in the universe I had pleased to be granted such a gift as I stepped inside the hall with simply the words "Pink note." Her expression confirmed that I had the right house, but also hinted that I wasn't what she'd been expecting.

"Say it."

"Say what?" My hand flew up before I started to properly think and slapped her across the face. She held her own hand up to her left cheek and stared at me with horrified shock and sorrow in her eyes.

"Don't look at me like that, you know why I hit you." I wanted to apologise and stroke her cheek where I'd so recently struck her, but I didn't let myself. I made myself stare at her until she responded.

"...Master." She seemed to be accepting the striking now that she acclimatised with what was happening, and dropped her hands to her sides.

"Better. Now, tell me what you were expecting and whether you're disappointed."

It was clear that the earlier 'infraction' was simply a lapse in focus, which was good. She knew what to say to avoid further punishment. "I was expecting someone older, but I'm glad I was wrong... master."

I could easily have punished her for almost forgetting again, and it wouldn't have been too trying to lead any responses she gave down a path that would lead to punishment, but the pink note had said she wanted a master, not a torturer.

I pulled off my jacket and dropped it to the floor, kicking my shoes off along with it and leaving them in a pile near the foot of the stairs where she was standing. She wavered unsure whether acting without permission would achieve swifter punishment than failing to pick up the discarded items. By remaining still she made the right choice, as she had done by not shutting the door when I entered. She was beginning to shiver in the chilly air that was blowing through the open doorway, but kept her arms by her sides, giving me a nice view of the way her nipples were beginning to press against the thin material of her top. Taking my jacket off gave me an excuse to alleviate her shivering without seeming to actually care, so I shut the door, relieved that the lock had clicked into place automatically.

I didn't want her to get too comfortable of course, so after I turned back to her and gave her a moment or so for her skin to warm up again, I gave her the first of the instructions I'd decided were going to be necessary.

"Clothes off." The abruptness of the order led to a pause in her response, so I let it slide. It was gratifying to see how quickly she responded though, in spite of the predictably modest order she removed the clothes in. First she pressed one foot on the other to remove the sock she'd pinned against the floor, then removed the other one in the same way, leaving them where they fell. Next to go were the baggy red plaid trousers, revealing a pair of tight pink cotton panties that matched the vest, right down to the blue trim.

"That's enough for the moment." I interrupted her as she gripped the hem of the top, which she released with obvious relief.

Instead I walked over to her and before either she or myself could think about it, pushed my right hand down the front of her pants, brushing my fingers against the soft hair within. She gasped and almost pulled away, but remembered in time to stop herself. She closed her eyes as I curled my fingers underneath her to the warm entrance of her vagina. Whether because she was enjoying it, or because she wanted to pretend to herself that it wasn't really happening I didn't know or care.

I took her cheek in my left palm and brought her close to my face while my right hand continued to press against her warm soft flesh. She parted her lips a little, preparing for the kiss she expected, but instead of pressing my mouth to hers, I turned her head to the side and drew the point of my tongue up her left cheek. She shuddered at the unusual action, but didn't pull away. I followed it by lightly biting her shoulder, and dragging my lips up to her ear as the middle finger of my right hand stroked along the inside of her labia before I pulled the hand out of her pants and spun her to face the wall, pressing her against it with my own body, my already fully firm cock resting perfectly between the soft round orbs of her backside. The left side of her face was pressed up against the wall, and her mouth was open from the pressure against it. Each of my arms were between hers and the wall, which left her hands pressed against it higher up, while my left held her head in place and allowed me to drag my right middle finger across her soft, still painted lips before flicking my tongue across them.

"Are you enjoying this yet, my pretty pink pet?" I spoke the alliteration with emphasis, though not sure myself why I'd used it. "Or are these in the way?" I ran my hands down her body, tugging at the cotton as I did so, trusting that she wouldn't move.

She nodded, clenching her buttocks around my cock without prompting. It felt so good I paused to savour it for a moment.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I'm enjoying it master."

I grinned and pressed myself hard against her, pushing my pelvis into hers and rocking it back and forth a little, just enough to make me wonder just how much I could take of this before I came. From the way she moaned in pleasure it must have done something for her as well.

Without stopping my pelvic movements, I removed my own socks in the same manner she'd used, I was more than aware that neither of us were going to enjoy the night half as much if I kept my jeans on. The metal zip pressed uncomfortably hard between us, and I decided to get rid of it as soon as possible. Without warning, I pulled her off the wall, and pushed her towards the stairwell. She moved her hands enough to cushion her fall, but no more, and lay there, with her arms above her head, and her legs splayed, revealing the damp patch in her pink panties. She clearly hadn't just been agreeing with me.

Quickly removing my jeans I lay back on top of her, my hard cock back between her buttocks, this time with simply two layers of cotton separating me from her soft flesh. I took as much of my weight off her as I could without seeming to, and reached around to her breasts, taking each nipple between my thumb and index finger, and pulling on them through the soft material. After a few moments, I switched my right arm to her left nipple and brought my left down to her pussy. While sliding myself between her soft cheeks, while she clenched them as much as she could, I twisted and toyed with her nipple and stroked rapid circles around her clit through her clothes. She was moaning in pleasure at the different stimuli, but not so loud that she was unable to hear me whisper "Tell me when you're about to orgasm."

With every motion of my hips I pressed hard down onto her, forcing my fingers into firm contact with her labia and her clit, while my other hand satisfied my hunger on her breasts, occasionally switching from one to the other to keep the sensations fresh and to stop her nipples from becoming too sore. Before too long I couldn't resist testing her reactions again, and I tried out one of my less usual fetishes by closing my teeth on the skin where her beautiful pale neck met her shoulder. The shudder that passed through her body thrilled me as much as anything that night, and I moved to the next step by pressing just my canines against her neck. This time her shudder was accompanied by a long moan, and a feeling of increased wetness in the material by my left hand. I stopped moving immediately, and lifted my mouth from her sweet skin. "Was that what I think it was?"

She nodded mutely, presumably acutely aware that some sort of punishment was approaching.

"I ordered you to tell me when you were about to climax. My orders are to be obey at all times, not simply when you feel like it. Understood?"

Another nod, "Yes master."

"Good." I pushed myself off her, and turned her over with my right hand, keeping the left out of the way for now. With her on her back, a slightly worried look on her face, I gripped the damp part of her panties with both hands, and squeezed some measure of her juices out of the material; taking a good look at her pretty little pussy while I did so. I noticed appreciatively that the downy hair I'd felt before didn't extend on to the labia, before pressing each finger swiftly inside her in turn. As I pulled my right thumb out of her slick pussy, I held my hands in front of her face. "Look what your disobedience has led to. Clean them." She leant forwards cautiously, but took each digit in her mouth in turn to lick her own essence from them. When she pulled back again, an unusual expression on her face, I felt compelled to ask. "Did you enjoy licking your own pussy off my fingers?"

"Yes master. May I have more?"

I laughed in what I hoped sounded both a condescending and threatening way. It seemed to work. "You think I'll forgive such disobedience so lightly? Stand."

She climbed to her feet a little unsteadily, probably wanting to replace the material over her moist pussy. Not likely.

I pulled my (again, average sized) cock free of the pre-cum dotted material holding it vertical, and it stood at a more natural angle. She almost dropped to her knees, assuming to pre-empt my order, but caught herself, which was probably a good thing because she would have been wrong.

"You are going to rub that naughty pussy of yours along my cock until I cum."

"Do you wish me to lie down master?"

"If I wished it I would have ordered it. Come here."

She stepped forward, and I pulled her pants down hard, surprising her enough to make her gasp. The sodden material collected at her feet, and left her naked but for the pink vest which still covered her breasts. It was strangely alluring.

"Turn and pick them up." She did as I ordered, assuming correctly that I didn't want her to crouch down in the process. With her bent over in such a way, it was tempting to simply thrust inside her and have done. But I resisted; my initial plan was going to be much more fun.

She straightened up, and made to turn, but I grabbed both her wrists from behind, and put each hand through one of the legs of the pants before twisting the remaining material around over both hands to bind them tightly. Then I spun her back around, and said "Proceed."

She looked a little confused at first, but it wasn't long before she figured it out, and rose up on her tiptoes to position herself over my cock. Lowering herself slowly until my cock was levelled out flat against her pussy lips, she started to slide up and down it's length, while I stood and simply let the feelings wash over me. The slick softness of her moving along the top of my cock, resisting just enough to stop it from rising up into her was exquisite. The exposed head brushing lightly against her clit at the extent of he movements sent a jolt through us both each time it happened. Each time brought me closer and closer to the edge. Just as I was about to breach, I pulled away, bending my legs enough to ensure that contact was severed immediately, I'd changed my mind.

12