Pretty Woman

Story Info
Erotic time and confessions with young beauty.
4k words
4.55
31.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackal1
jackal1
35 Followers

I watched the packed dance floor. Things were getting hotter. The music was louder, the lights dimmer. Bodies rocked together – brushing, touching and teasing. Men and women.

Didn’t quite see it happen. My attention was focused on the hot bodies swaying on the dance floor. As I sipped a drink my eyes leveled on her. She was sitting right across.

It was a table for two. I wasn’t expecting company that night. Don’t know exactly when she slipped into the chair. Her blue-gray eyes mocked me. They seemed to say,

“Dancing is not what you are here for…you want to fuck, don’t you?”

Then she smiled. And I had to put the glass down. I was in serious danger of spilling my drink. She looked ravishing. Highlighted blonde hair cut short. Wide smooth forehead. Full red lips.

“Are you supposed to be here?”

I couldn’t believe I said that. After all, I had done my fair share of under age drinking and bar hopping. But she looked so young.

“Why shouldn’t I be…I can do anything she does?”

She pointed to the woman I had been talking to earlier. She pouted – a jealous look on her face.

“How old are you?” I laughed.

“Old enough,” she said.

“Ok, fine. Would you like a drink…and please don’t ask for anything alcoholic.”

“I am drunk.”

“Yeah, I can tell. But you aren’t drinking anymore.”

“Oh. You’re turning out to be a boring old jerk wad.”

We walked to the bar. Black hot pants and a tight red tank top. Her ass swayed as she walked. Sexy ass. She was almost a woman. I got her a root beer. She pouted. But didn’t leave.

“What’s your name?”

“Erika.”

“Erika. Nice name. I am Jack. Pleased to meet you.”

She rolled her eyes.

“So, tell me, what do you do? High school?”

“Dropped out.”

“Parents.”

“Don’t have.”

“What are you doing in Miami?”

“I came to Miami beginning of summer…ran away from...you aren’t a cop, are you?”

“Nah. We just met. At this bar. We are talking. People talk, you know?”

“I know!”

“Ok, then?”

“Then what?”

“What’s your story?”

“I had a uncle who I lived with. Fucker. He beat me. And stuff. Ran away days after my eighteenth birthday. Don’t want to talk about that.”

Her face had changed. Anger. Eyes flashed. I had touched some deep resentment.

“So what do you do here?”

“Business.”

“What business?”

“Listen, Jack. You wanna take me to your hotel room or not?”

“Hotel room! You a hooker?”

“You asshole. Think you are hot shit?”

“Sorry. It’s just that you seem too young…”

“I told you I am old enough.”

“I believe you.” I soothed her, “It’s just that I didn’t expect to be approached in here.”

I smiled at her and said,

“You did it so well. Had me fooled. I swear I thought you were just a club regular…hangin’ out. Didn’t even think I’d get lucky with you. I am sorry.”

She seemed pleased.

“You didn’t think you’d get lucky with me?”

“Nope.”

“Well, I do hang out here…waiting for the losers to get horny.”

“Nice.”

“It’s business,” she said stiffly.

Then with another one of those spectacular drink spilling smiles,

“So what do you say? Your room…or I can arrange one.”

“Hmm…let’s do my room.”

“Oh. Great! Um…it’s fifty bucks for an hour. You can do whatever you want. Except I don’t do ass…”

“Cut the sales talk, honey,” I said taking her hand, “Let’s go.”

I was on one of those six days-five nights packages to Miami. Soaking in the sun during the day and the night life during the nights.

“I take the money first,” she declared.

We were in my hotel room. I counted five big ones.

“That’s five hundred bucks…ten hours of your time.”

She giggled,

“I am robbing you…what are you? A freak or something? Think you can fuck for ten hours?”

“Yeah. Superman. I can fuck for ten hours.”

“You serious?” Her eyes looked at me – innocence.

“Am yankin’ your chain, honey. Listen, I want you to sleep on that bed. I’ll take the couch. We’ll talk in the morning. I’ll even buy you breakfast. What do you say?”

“You kiddin’ me?”

“No, hon.” And I kept looking at her – my face serious.

“You aren’t kidding. You are weird!”

“Just say yes!”

She looked doubtful,

“What’s your game, weirdo?”

“No game, Erika. I want to talk to you. But you are drunk right now. I am too – a little. So we sleep and talk in the morning. Fair?”

“Not fair. I have business!”

“Don’t be silly. What business? You won’t make five-hundred bucks with anyone else tonight!”

She considered this for a moment. Then said,

“All right. So I sleep. You do weird stuff while?”

“No, Erika. I sleep too. No weird stuff. I promise.”

“All men are pigs. And all they want is pussy.”

“Indeed.”

“You don’t think so?”

“I haven’t had the same experiences you have had, Erika,” I said patiently.

“You are weird!”

And with that she jumped into the comfy king-sized bed. She put her arms around a couple soft pillows and sat up.

“A show? Oh, yeah. You want a show, don’t you?”

She pulled up the tight tank top she was wearing. Black bra under. Tan lines showed above her cups. Perky boobs. Man. Did I ever want to fuck that beauty. Right there. To her I said,

“No, Erika. I don’t want a show. I want you to sleep. And get some sleep myself.”

She pulled down her tank. I had to laugh. She looked so cute – like a little girl. And confused. Pouting. I don’t think she had ever been in this kind of a situation

“So you think you are too good for me?”

“Of course not. I think you are a great person and I’d be privileged to…”

“C’mon, fuck me. I am slut. I wanna fuck.”

“Good night, Erika.”

“Good night, ass wipe.”

“Yeah, that’s nice.”

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.”

“What?”

“Are you a psycho…will you kill me while I sleep?”

“Don’t be silly. And you don’t have to sleep if you’re scared. You can leave after ten hours and a room-service breakfast.”

“All right, weird dude. You got it! Now go away.”

I settled into the couch for the night. It had been a long day and I slept. While half asleep I felt something warm and soft press against my body. I reached with my arms and cuddled. It felt good.

My hands cupped rounded tits. Kissed a sensual open mouth. A warm soft hand caressed my crotch. My body tingled with pleasure. Then I woke up.

Erika! She was totally naked. I was so turned on. My cock was hard. My heart pumping. My body wanted to fuck. Needed to fuck – I hadn’t for months.

The touch of her naked body aroused me. Lust. My hand streaked down between her legs. And found wet. Desire wreaked through my body. I will never know why I did what I did next.

I jumped up and flipped lights on.

“What do you think you are doing?”

I had raised my voice.

A thin sheet covered her slim body. Heaving breasts and erect nipples. Flat belly. Her mound outlined where the sheet dipped between her legs. Golden hair on the pillow.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

Her voice trembled. She was crying. Lips quivering and big tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Oh, Erika. I am sorry.”

“You don’t want me? Am I ugly to you?”

“You are beautiful.”

“But you don’t want me?”

I had been wearing a boxer with a slit upfront. My hard cock was peeping out. I looked down at my cock.

“What does it look like to you?”

She followed my eyes. And grinned. He face lit up again.

“Oh. You want me!” she exclaimed.

I sat down on the edge of the couch. I took her hand. Wiped her tears. She touched my hard cock. Her shapely thighs pressed into me.

The sheet moved and her perky tits showed. Bikini tan lines and large areolas. Swollen nipples. Oh man. It took all my self-control to not put my mouth on those tits.

I grinned back at her,

“Yes, I do,” I said truthfully, “Very much…I would love to. I have wanted to from the moment I set my eyes on you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“But, you won’t?”

I shook my head. My hands caressed her silky hair.

“You are the strangest man I’ve ever met.”

“I know.”

“And why won’t you?” she asked.

“Wish I knew,” I replied.

“What do we do now?”

“Let’s go for a walk.”

Stars shimmered in the clear night sky. Sand at our feet. The sound of waves crashing relentlessly in our ears. We talked about her life.

She had lived with her uncle since she was twelve. Things had become progressively worse as she grew up. He had started making passes at her. And finally had forced himself on her days after her eighteenth birthday.

She had gone out with friends. And when she came the incident happened.

“I cried the whole time.”

“What happened?”

“He was mad with me for staying out late. Asked me what I had been doing. I told him none of his business now that I was grown up.”

“Yeah?”

“He turned hostile. Told me I should show him what a grown woman could do. I told him to fuck off. And he came after me.”

“Where did it happen?”

“In my room. On my bed. He overpowered me. I was wearing a skirt – no leggings. He tore my panties off. And used his weight to pin me down as he did it.”

“What did you do?”

“I resisted initially. But he slapped me so hard. Why do all men slap women so well? Is there a summer camp for boys where they teach you to slap women?”

I shook my head. She continued,

“He held me by the hair and forced his cock in. I was hostile. Not wet. Not ready. But he went in, anyways.”

“Did it hurt?”

She laughed,

“He was small. I could handle him. But, yeah. It did hurt ‘cuz I was hostile and not willing.”

“Yeah?”

“He finished inside me. Didn’t pull out or anything. The asshole. He could have got me pregnant. Luckily I had my period the next day. So I couldn’t have got pregnant – the rhythm method, you know?”

“Yeah.”

“What happened afterwards?”

“I walked around with his jizz inside me. I was mad. I ejected his cum. Showered. I left home the next day.”

“And what have you been dong in Miami?”

“I tried waiting at tables the first couple days. Then I got this offer from this gal who sat at one of my tables. She told me I was pretty. And could make more money as a hooker. We share the rent now. What did I have to lose at that point – my virginity?”

“How many men have you done it with?”

“Hmm…don’t know. The big goal is to get repeats you know. Men who come here once a month – to party and screw. Away from their wives.”

“How do you feel about everything?”

“I never thought of myself as sexy. But you know what?”

“What?”

“I discovered I could attract men. Think it is there in every girl. Only we don’t always use it. But it’s there waiting to be tapped.”

“Did you see that coming?”

“Not really. Then one night I was desperate. Didn’t have any money left to pay the rent. Something inside me switched on.”

“Tell me about that first night.”

“Oh. That was quite silly actually. I was desperate. I got turned down many times. Then I noticed this guy sitting and drinking alone.”

“Go on.”

“Yeah. And I noticed he was staring at all the women in a particular way.”

“What do you mean?”

“His eyes focused on their tits.”

“So what did you do?”

“Like I said, something silly. I went to the bathroom. Took off my bra and put it in my bag. Then I opened my shirt buttons so my boobs were half out.”

“So you approached him?”

“Didn’t even have to. I sat at a bar stool and showed him what I got.”

“He came to you?”

“I smiled at him. He came with his tongue hangin’.”

“And then?”

“He stared at my tits the entire time. Even when he fucked. He came staring like they were some special.”

“Did you enjoy the fuck?”

“Yeah. Kind of. I treated it like…I was the hunter. And they were my prey.”

“You enjoyed the hunting?”

“Sort of. It was a challenge. And everyone’s slightly different.”

“So what happened to the tit-guy?”

“Oh. He got his fuck. I always make ‘em use protection. And I got a huge tip.”

“Doubles?”

“Yeah. Close.”

“From that day on, I could look at a guy and figure out what he would want from me.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Every guy has a hook. And then my whole body would naturally move to provoke lust.”

“Wow. That sounds amazing. What do you think I’d go for?”

“Ass!”

“What!?”

“You heard me!”

“You are amazing.”

“Yeah, I was all right. Till tonight. Now I am so confused, Jack.”

She snuck a hand under my arm. Rested her head on my shoulder.

“Would you consider finishing high school?”

“I would. Yeah. I used to get good grades in that type of thing.”

“Can I kiss you now?” she asked.

“No.”

“Jack?”

I recognized her voice immediately. I was in my office – just picked up the phone.

“Erika!”

“How have you been?”

“Good. And you?”

“I have news!”

“Tell me.”

“Nick’s proposed to me. I said yes! We are going to get married!”

She had met Nick a couple years back.

“Whoa, baby! Great news. Congratulations!”

“Yeah.”

“How do you feel?”

“I feel great!”

“That’s good.”

“Any date yet?”

“Sometime next year. We don’t want to rush. Both of us need to settle into our jobs.”

“Anything new at your end?”

“Not really…same shit different day.”

“Jack?” Her voice was suddenly serious.

“Yeah?”

“I want to meet you.”

“Oh. Sure. Do you want me to come down to New York?”

She was finishing college in New York. So was Nick.

“No. I want to meet in Miami…like that first time…remember?”

“Vividly, Eri. Um…do you want me to get reservations?”

“I already have.”

“What? Where did you get the money?”

“Campus jobs…I saved up.”

“Not business?”

“No.”

She laughed. It was a joke she and I shared.

“Ok. But why do you want to see me in Miami?”

“To say…thank you.”

“Oh. Stop. What did I do?”

“You turned my life around, Jack…in case you didn’t know.”

“You are being silly. You stayed with my mom for only a year to finish high school. Your grades got you a college scholarship. I can’t take credit for all that, young lady.”

“Can I fed-ex over the tickets, Jack…it’s for this weekend. I can always postpone if you are busy.”

“That won’t be necessary. I have nothing planned.”

“Cool.”

“Yeah, very cool, Eri. Look forward to seeing you.”

“Call me when you get the tickets.”

“I will.”

“Bye, Jack.”

“Bye, Eri.”

It was a warm morning in Miami. We sat in the sun. A small breakfast place. Both of us had taken red-eyes. It was a Saturday morning. We sipped lattes. And took each other in.

She had grown since that first time. Her posture. Demeanor. Body. She looked more confident. Moved gracefully. And her body had filled out in the right places. Her face had shed puppy fat. Her breasts were rounded and firm. And her hips curved like a full woman’s. She had grown her hair – now it cascaded richly half-way to her hips. And her ass had firmed up sexily. She wasn’t a teenager anymore.

She smiled at me.

“What are you looking at, Jack?”

“You.”

“What about me?”

Color rushed to her ears.

“You look sensational.”

She laughed.

“You are kind.”

“Let’s hit the beach early. We can lay on the sands and talk.”

“Good idea.”

The color of the water that day matched her eyes. Mesmerizing. The sun felt good on my body. We bought beach-ware from a tiny shop – towels, suntan lotion - that type of thing.

At the beach, I watched her strip. She was wearing a loose white shirt and a skirt. My heart beat faster as I watched her take off her shirt. Snug bikini top under.

Then her skirt came off. My eyes were glued to the area between her legs. I was glad I was wearing shades – it would be embarrassing otherwise. I felt the blood rush to my loins.

With a toss of her head she smiled at me - beckoning me to rub suntan on her back. The smile still left me breathless.

I rubbed her back. Taking my time. Relaxing her muscles, her neck. She didn’t say anything. When I was done, she said,

“My turn.”

Her soft hands kneaded my back. My cock was hard as I pressed into the warm sand. I felt her tit press into me as she reached for more lotion.

Then we lay side-by-side on the towels our bodies touching sometimes. We talked – catching up.

“Do you love Nick?” I asked her.

She nodded,

“Very much. What can I say? I want to spend the rest of my life with him…if he will have me.”

“He feel the same way?”

“Yeah. I think so. He accepts me as I am. Never asked about my past.”

We held hands savoring the moment - her happiness and our friendship.

“What do you want to do this evening?”

“Um…how about we go to the bar where we met?” she asked.

“Sounds good to me!”

That evening she wore a black leather skirt. And a tight red buttoned shirt. Thick mascara, red lipstick - the works.

“You dressed for business, Eri!” I had to say.

She laughed,

“Yeah, I feel raunchy.”

We stayed at the bar till past midnight. We danced. Drank. And then we danced some more. Our bodies touching. Teasing. Warm bodies around us.

Then she proposed going back to the hotel. We had separate rooms. But she followed me in and pushed me into the couch.

“What…” I started.

“Shut up!” she exclaimed.

Throwing her head back, she ran a hand over her tits down to her hips. I watched. Sitting at my feet, she parted her legs. Her skirt hiked up as she parted her panties.

Pink pussy lips. A thin layer of hair. She rubbed her pussy hole with a finger. Then she rubbed her finger on my leg. I felt her wetness.

As I watched, she put a finger on each side of her clit. Her eyes fixed on me, she rubbed her clit. Moaning softly, she inserted a finger into her pussy hole.

Her finger went in effortlessly. And she fucked herself with one finger. Just a few strokes. Then she stopped with a smile.

She kneeled in front of me. Her hands caressed my crotch sending shock waves to my brain. But this time I didn’t pull back. I surrendered to the sensation.

She smiled up at me. Her blue eyes laughing. Enjoying the effect she was having on me. She pulled my shorts off. Licked the outline of my cock under the briefs. I was hardening.

“May I?” she asked.

I nodded. She pulled my briefs down and my cock bobbed out. She held my cock. Staring at it. Massaging. Then she looked up quickly. Eyes fluttering. Slightly glazed over.

She sucked my cock. I watched as she wrapped her lips around the head. Smudges of red lipstick. And then she was licking all over.

Her tongue was playful. Waiting for my response as she licked. I guess she got feedback from my groans and facial expressions.

She stood up. I sat back in the couch – my cock straight up and hard. Lifting her skirt and wiggling her ass, she rolled down her panties.

“Can I?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

Pulling my legs closer, she stood over me – her legs apart. Then she held my cock and lowered herself – guiding my cock into her pussy. She was slippery wet. She moved on top – bouncing on my cock in slow motion.

I felt the walls of her wet pussy around my cock. Wet, wet, wet. Loved that sensation. She unbuttoned her shirt. My hands unhooked her bra.

I found her full tits with my mouth. I sucked in a mouthful. She threw her head back. Her hand got a fistful of my hair.

She stopped moving.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

She got off me and lay down on the bed.

“Fuck me, Jack.”

I went on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me. I lasted five strokes. Maybe six. And I unloaded with an uncontrolled groan.

I lay on top of her. Still breathing hard. Our cheeks touching. My limping cock still inside her pussy hole – slipping out.

She pushed me off her. I lay on my side and watched as she reached between her legs. And smeared her fingers with the wetness of her pussy. Our combined juices. She tasted her finger. And gave me one – playful.

“I like your taste…do you like mine?” she said.

“You taste good!”

We lay naked in each others arms for a long time. Talking. She caressed my chest.

“I wanted to be your whore tonight.”

“Why?”

“I took your money…ten hours.”

jackal1
jackal1
35 Followers
12