Prettyboy Floyd's Last Piece of Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost cried out as she felt his tongue enter her. It was so incredibly soft and wet and it seemed to be everywhere at once. The intensity soon had her gripping the brass bar of the bed behind her head with one hand and tightly gripping his hair in the other. And when the tip of his tongue finally hit her clit she did cry out and her whole body tightened.

Part of her still wanted him inside of her...NOW... but this felt too good to make him stop.

His arms wrapped around her thighs to hold her hips down as his tongue played her clit like a fiddle. Up one side, then down the other. Then around and around. Every time she felt close and her body tightened even more, he maddenly backed off or changed pace. If it wasn't all so incredibly intense and pleasurable she would have kicked him in the head!

Not quite knowing her body well enough yet, he stayed too long on her clit and she began to cum. Her body tensed and then seemed to completely contract as her back and head came up off the bed with her eyes slammed shut and her mouth open in a silent scream.

Wave after wave of incredible pressure coursed through her body from her tiny clit to the tips of her tightly clenched fingers and toes.... each one sparked by the slightest movements of the very tip of his tongue making her entire body spasm and jerk until finally that delightfully wicked tongue showed some mercy and withdrew allowing her head and her body to sink back down onto that soft white cotton as her chest heaved and she gulped for air... totally and completely spent.

Charlie gently released her thighs and moved up next to her. He slid an arm under her and pulled her tight to his naked body and then blew cool air over her hot sweating face and chest. She knew what had happened but she was totally shocked if not almost frightened at the intensity. When she finally opened her brown eyes his blues ones were looking back into them with a softness and contentment that looked like she felt. She began to cry.

Well now this was something very new and very frightening to Charlie. He'd never had a woman cry on him like this. Sure, after telling them that he was leaving or that he wouldn't actually marry them like they wanted... they cried then... or threw things at him. But NEVER after he's curled their toes! This was different and it scared him.

"Did I hurt ya baby" he asked. Did I do somethin' wrong"?

After she stopped crying and wiped her eyes and then her nose, she looked back up into his worried eyes and said, "No Charlie... you didn't do nothin' wrong. I just felt so good and so happy I just had to cry." She stretched her neck up to kiss his cheek then pushed him onto his back and laid her head on his chest.

Then she saw IT again... hovering atop his belly... large and almost angry looking... rising and falling slightly of its own accord. It was incredibly beautiful and terribly frightening at the same time. She watched it for a moment, then she reached out and touched it again. She ran her fingers along the long ridge running along its length. Charlie moaned.

Just then a clear pearly drop appeared at its tip. Her pulse began to race again. She pulled it off with the tip of her finger and then tasted him. Whatever it was in his nectar, it took away her fear. She lifted a leg over his body and now straddled him. She looked in his eyes and leaned over and kissed him with the hunger of a lioness, and then she reached back and took hold of his cock as she lifted her hips off his. Still looking down at him, she nodded a silent assent.

She then placed one foot under her and raised up to place him at her entry. She was still as wet as when she came and she rubbed some of that passion over his fat knob. Then, she bit her lower lip and stared into his eyes as she lowered down onto him.

Charlie watched as this small woman bravely opened up to his pulsing inequality and began to take it inside. He could tell by the look on her face it hurt, and he hoped it wasn't too much. He knew there would be some pain at first but that if she relaxed and didn't fight it, she would be okay.

Her eyes squinted in pain as she forced the fat head past her tight opening. She almost cried out, but didn't want Charlie to give up on her. So, she forced a smile and told herself to relax. She held it there, too scared to go deeper. But after a few moments she felt herself give way and took him a bit deeper. She pulled back up a bit to give the intrusion more slickness which seemed to help a lot. Soon even her face relaxed as she began to sink lower.

She knew there was no way she could take him to the hilt but as long as she was on top she could control how much she took in which was a fine with Charlie as he could just lay there and let her do the hard work while he got to play with her breasts and nipples.

When she felt him pressing against her depth she looked down between her thighs to see another handful's worth still to go. She looked back up at Charlie and he looked perfectly content so she began to rock back and forth feeling it slide ever so slightly inside. Charlie reveled in the feel of her wet vise sliding up and down atop him. He loved watching her firm breasts rise and fall as she rode his cock. Every once in a while his hips would thrust up as hers came down causing his fat cock to work itself even deeper, causing her cry out.

Before long, Charlie felt her ass hitting his thighs and he knew she had taken all or at least almost all of his inequality into her depths. In any case, it was virgin territory as far as Charlie was concerned and nothing had ever felt better.

By this time Edith had lost all sensations except that which surrounded the invading member. Never in her life had she ever contemplated, much less taken in, something so.... incredible! She wanted it to last for Charlie. She wanted him to experience the same incredible sensations she was.... but every time she sunk down onto him, the inevitable got closer... and closer.

Charlie noticed her breathing getting faster and shallower as her moans became deeper and her eyes slammed shut. And he felt his own release rising higher and higher and each time now his hips rose up to meet hers slamming down.

Faster and harder....

Until it began.... like another huge tidal wave it began to well up within her, only deeper and stronger this time. Much stronger. And suddenly... her eyes widened and her mouth opened as the wave poured through her. Like a freight train hitting a snow bank it all released at once.... and kept releasing as wave after wave after wave consumed her.

Edith's convulsions triggered Charlie's orgasm. With one final thrust hard and deep inside, weeks of denial suddenly flowed forth into her depths. Like her, his whole body spasmed with each wave of pleasure, as his head arched back into the soft pillow.

Finally, with one final quiver, Edith's formerly rigid body transformed into a seemingly boneless mass of utter relaxation as she collapsed atop Charlie's panting chest. Like Edith, he was totally immobilized and motionless with his inequality still embedded deep within her. She pulled her face off his chest to kiss his stubbled cheek. Charlie smiled as she slid off his body and snuggled close to his side. Soon both were fast asleep.

Not long into their post-coital snooze there was a loud banging on the door. Charlie bolted up. "Who's THAT?" he asked alarmingly.

"I... I don't know!" Edith replied, as she climbed out of bed. She began slipping her dress back when the banging on the front door resumed, this time with a voice.

"It's the County Sheriff, open up!"

Edith turned to look at a clearly alarmed Charlie who was frantically putting on his clothes. She smiled, "It's OK Charlie, its only Sheriff McDermott... Charlie?....What's wrong?"

Charlie zipped up his pants and put on his shoes without tying them. He then grabbed Edith's shoulders with both hands. "Do you know that plum thicket at the top of the hill?"

"Well, yes Charlie...but why.."

Charlie interrupted her. "After the Sheriff leaves, go to it. There's a bag in the middle of it. If I'm not back within a week. It's yours. Do you understand me?"

Perplexed, Edith replied, "Well yes, I suppose...but Charlie...what's all this about?..."

As the banging on the door continued Charlie reflexively reached back for his gun and remembered it was downstairs. He thought for a split second of going down to get it and shooting the cop. Then he turned and walked to the open window and looked down at the roof of the kitchen just below. With one final turn he looked wistfully at Edith. "Don't admit to anything...and DON'T forget that bag" he said before climbing out the window and jumping onto the roof below.

Edith ran to the window to try to pull him back but only managed to see him run across the kitchen roof and jump off the edge. She wasn't sure what was going on but she knew she didn't like it.

She watched as Charlie ran across the field and then saw Deputy Smith running after Charlie yelling out, "HE"S BACK HERE SHERIFF! ... STOP... OR I'LL SHOOT!" Then he stopped,,, raised his rifle.... and fired.

Charlie fell face first in the dirt and Edith's knees buckled.

Later, the Sheriff interviewed Edith, who he knew from Methodist Church on Sundays. After he told her that the man lying dead in her field was the notorious bank robber Charles "Prettyboy" Floyd it all came together for her.

She told the Sheriff that he showed up at the back door pretending to be some salesman whose car broke down, and added that she fed him some pie. She then told the Sheriff that they were just talking at the table when they heard the knock on the door and that's when the stranger, this Floyd fella, ran out the back door like he was on fire or somethin'.

The Sheriff didn't pay much attention to the tears in her eyes and figured she was just another emotional woman shaken by the dead man in her field.

Just past dusk, after the Sheriff was gone for a while, Edith with tears still in her eyes, walked up the hill and reached into the thicket and pulled out the big black bag. She carried it back to her kitchen and opened it. Inside was the money. She counted out $15,640 dollars. Again, she began to cry.

A few days later, she was in town eating at the diner when she picked up the big city paper someone had left on the table. It told about the bank robbery and the shooting at the farm. Then, through wet eyes she read the end that told of Floyd's next of kin, a wife Ruby and a young son Jack, back in Sallisaw Oklahoma.

The next day, she boxed up the bag of money and the gun that Charlie left behind, and shipped it all to Mrs. Charles Arthur Floyd and Son, General Delivery, Sallisaw, Oklahoma. But there was no return address.

12