Prey For Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Supernatural seductions begin; the vamp bites.
6.1k words
4.42
17.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt. II: Supernatural Seductions


Danel continued to drive toward Death Valley Junction. Laurie asked him to stop at the next gas station so she could use the bathroom. They bought soft drinks out of the machine and sat on the hood of a junked car.

"Where are we going from here, Danel? C'mon, give me a hint."

"In your dreams; your fantasies. Where would you like to go, Laurie?"

"With you, Danel. Wherever you want to take me. I'm game!"

"It's the desert then. That's where my friends are. I would like very much for you to meet them."

"Oh, I'd love to!"

"Let me warn you, Laurie. My friends are very religious. You might be shocked."

"Religious I'm used to. I been there and done that. Marvin, my husband, well, you know, he's a preacher. I don't even want to talk about him and his church. Most of it is so, so ... phony. Kind of like my fake orgasms when I'm with him."

"I think I'll change the subject," Danel responded tactfully. "Enough religion. We have to get you some new duds if we are braving the desert. You can't wear that dress and those high heels where we are going. OK?"

"Sure, but I don't have much money with me."

"Not to worry. I have plenty. There is a little clothing store just a half mile down the road. I'd love to dress you."

Jeremiah McClain's little store was a pleasure. Not only western wear but many antiques and other items of historical interest. He was over eighty and didn't get many customers. Several friends would usually stop in to chat at some point in the day and buy a little something but he didn't see many strangers. Jeremiah immediately liked Laurie and Danel and they engaged in witty conversation about nothing in particular. He was quite pleased to have the company.

Danel picked out a wide-brimmed hat and hiking boots for Laurie. She was taking her time looking over the shirts and jeans when Jeremiah asked, "Do you two mind if I run down to that little restaurant down the street and get a sandwich? I sort of got tied up and missed lunch. Would you stay here until I get back? It's not like I'm expecting many customers. You two are only the second and third today."

"Sure, Jeremiah, you take your time," Laurie responded. "We're in no hurry."

After he left, Danel joked, "Laurie, this isn't a fashion show, just pick out something to wear."

"OK, OK," and she pulled a pair of jeans and a shirt off the rack. "I best try these on," and she went into the bathroom that doubled as the dressing room.

"Danel, come in here and tell me how you think these fit."

He opened the bathroom door. Laurie had slipped off her dress and tugged on the tight jeans, but she hadn't put the shirt on and she had left her bra at home.

"Well, what do you think of these?" she asked coyly as she turned around to face him.

"Uh, they seem to fit pretty good," Danel stuttered.

"No, I mean these!" she exclaimed as she placed her hands under her breasts and pushed them up.

"Very, very nice" he managed to whisper as he moved towards them.

Just then they heard Jeremiah return with his sandwich and Laurie quickly put the shirt on.

Danel paid the bill with two hundred dollar bills and told Jeremiah to keep the change. They bid warm goodbyes and got on the Harley and headed on toward Death Valley.

Laurie soon whispered in Danel's ear that she had to pee again. He pulled off on a very rugged dirt road that appeared to lead nowhere.

After she took care of her business she asked if they could rest for awhile. Danel had a bag on the back of the Harley with a blanket and some other items in it. As Danel pulled out the blanket, Laurie noticed he had two books in the bag. One was a bible, King James Version. The other was something called The Perfumed Garden of Sheik Nefzaoui. "Bring the books Danel, please. I love being read to!"

They found a small clearing and spread the blanket. Laurie was exhausted. She rested on her back with her arms under her head. "OK, Danel, please read to me. Whatever you like. Just pick something."

He started with the Bible, the Song of Solomon, and got through the first three chapters without much of a response from Laurie. Her eyes were closed and he thought she might be asleep. He began reading the fourth chapter.

Danel read verse 5, "Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies." Laurie sat up, removed her shirt, never said a word and lay back down.

When Danel read the ending of verse 16, " ... Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits," he paused and closed the Bible. Laurie unbuttoned her jeans, lifted up her legs, slipped them off and never said a word.

"Danel, please read to me from that other book. Tell me what it is all about first. I never heard of it before." Danel, looking at Laurie reclining on the blanket clad only in panties, was somewhat reluctant to begin another book, but he did.

"First," Danel began, "let me tell you a little bit about the history of the The Perfumed Garden of Sheik Nefzaoui. It was written by, who else, Sheik Nefzaoui, in the sixteenth century. This work of erotica was translated into French sometime in the mid-nineteenth century. The infamous English translation was published in 1886 by Sir Richard Francis Burton. Sir Richard also published such noteworthy works as Vikram and the Vampire, Two Trips to Gorilla Land and the Cataracts of the Congo, The Kama Sutra of Vatsayana and many others."

"Let me just begin at the beginning, the Introduction, General Remarks about Coition, to give you a flavor for the work. Here are a few excerpts ... 'So let us praise and exalt him who has created woman and her beauties, with her appetizing flesh; who has given her hails, a beautiful figure, a bosom with breasts which are swelling, and amorous ways, which awaken desires. The Master of the Universe has bestowed upon them the empire of seduction; all men, weak or strong, and subjected to a weakness for the love of woman.' What do you think, Laurie?"

"Pretty boring. Does it get better?"

"Oh, yes, much. Here is a little something from Chapter 6, Concerning Everything That Is Favourable to the Act of Coition, 'If you desire, place the woman on the ground, cling closely to her bosom, with her lips close to yours; then clasp her to you, suck her breath, bite her; kiss her breasts, her stomach, her flanks, press her close in your arms, so as to make her faint with pleasure; when you see her so far gone, then push your member into her. If you have done as I said, the enjoyment will come to both of you simultaneously. This it is which makes the pleasure of the woman so sweet. But if you neglect my advice the woman will not be satisfied and you will not have procured her any pleasure.' Did you like that part, Laurie?" With that, Danel rested his head between her breasts and began to kiss them.

"Get away! Geez, you are going to have to do better that, dude," Laurie said sarcastically but at the same time couldn't help but smile.

"OK, OK, you are one tough cookie. How about this, from Chapter 9, Sundry Names Given to the Sexual Organs of Women, 'The window, taga, and the shoe, medassa, reminds you of women. The vulva resembles in fact, when invaded by the verge, a window with a man putting his head in to look about, or a shoe that is being put on. Consequently, he who sees himself in dreaming in the act of going in at a window, or putting on a shoe, has the certainty of getting possession of a young woman or a virgin, if the window is newly built, or the shoe new and in good condition; but that woman will be old according to the state of the window or shoe.' Now, isn't that very erotic, Laurie?"

"Shut up! Tell me something new. And what's this stuff you have in your canteen?" she asked as she took a swig. "Very strange tasting."

"That's Angeldew; my own special brew that doesn't require refrigeration. How about this, the book deals mostly with sexual intercourse. There are missing chapters that were never translated into the English. By some stroke of good fortune I have come into possession of these chapters. One deals with cunnilingus. Would you like me to read it to you?"

"No."

"No? I don't understand."

"What part of 'No' don't you understand? Don't read it to me. Show me." Laurie lifted her legs and slid off her panties.

He gave her a few little licks. "Yum, yum. You smell and taste wonderful. What do you douche with?"

"I douche with rat poison you fucking pervert!" she screamed at him, unable to stifle her raucous chuckles.

He laughed and went back to licking her softly and gently. "Oh my, and aren't we getting more than just a little wet here? I don't think I'll be needing these," he said as he pulled from his pocket a handful of small samplers of Vagisal Intimate Moisturizer and other lubricants. He put them away and plunged his face back into her very moist triangle.

He separated her wet lips with his fingers and spread her wide open. First he licked under her clitoris and inner labia and occasionally swirled her in his mouth. Then he alternated with his tongue, slow flat licks, and with his lips, sucking gently.

Soon she was squirming with pleasure. Finally she lost it as he licked her essence with harder and more demanding strokes. Thrusting her hips upward with excitement, she exploded in a powerful climax she felt from her head to the tips of her toes. "Yes! Yes!" she cried as she squirted all over his face. He continued to lick her gently as she came down from the most wonderful orgasm she had ever had and he could feel her entire body shuddering right through her clitoris which he still held in his lips.

"Please stop! Please. No more. Not right now."

"Whatever you say, Little Miss Smarty Panties," he said and smirked as he pulled his face away from her. "You are a funny girl. You got a big mouth. A nice big mouth."

He stood up, pulled Laurie to her knees and lowered his pants and shorts. Grabbing her hair with both hands, he pulled her onto him. He did most of the work and it didn't take him long. Back and forth and up and down he jerked her head. When he really was going he had one hand on the top of her head, the other under her chin, lifted up her face and just rammed it as far down her throat as he could.

He exploded down her throat and let out a yell that sounded like somebody being tortured. He pulled out and shot all over her face and rubbed his gushing member on her lips. Down to the last few drops, she opened her mouth again and slurped on him, sucking and licking up every last drop. She put him all the way back in her mouth and felt him shudder as he came down from his orgasm, just as he had one for her.

When he finally could talk again he said, "I know you have clitoral orgasms, but did you ever have a cervical-pubococcygeal orgasm, a vaginal orgasm?"

"Well, yeah. I know a little bit about Kegel exercises and such. I think I have had vaginal orgasms."

"What do you mean, you think you have had vaginal orgasms? Either you have or you haven't. Now, I'm going to explain this all to you and I want you to pay attention very carefully. But first ... " and he began to lick her again.

Ten minutes and another great orgasm later, Danel began his lecture and the show and tell on vaginal orgasms. Laurie thought she had about five vaginal orgasms in an hour. Somehow she lost count.

They closed their eyes in exhaustion and held each other for an hour. "Laurie," Danel explained, "my sole objective is to set women free. No one knows how to find the woman within, better than me. No one knows how to hold that tender heart, better than me."

They got back on the Harley and continued their journey into the depths of Death Valley. Danel took State Road 190 to the west entrance to the park. He took a backcountry road to Dante's view. They got off the Harley and hiked to near the top. Up over 5,000 feet where the air is 25 degrees lower than the floor of the Valley, they looked down on the sweltering salt flats of Badwater.

And then she saw them a few hundred yards away. About two dozen men and women. The men were all tall and muscular like Danel. The women were all very beautiful. They were all naked and participating in some sort of ritualistic ceremony. Danel and Laurie joined them.

Joshua and Rachael had returned from their Las Vegas overnighter about noon. They were sitting on his porch eating micro-waved macaroni and cheese for lunch. Rachael had not yet been home. Joshua's neighbor and best friend, Nathaniel, joined them.

Nathaniel was also known to his friends and within his tribe as Little Beaver. A name quite appropriate because of his small stature and Delaware heritage.

They saw Danel coming from half a mile away on the Grey Ghost. He had a passenger. Long shiny black waist-long hair was flowing and blowing, and she was not wearing a helmet in spite of the law.

When they pulled in the driveway and got off the Harley, Joshua and Nathaniel were speechless. She was the most incredible looking woman they had ever seen. Beautiful is not the word they would have used to describe her. Something beyond beautiful; something almost supernatural.

Nathaniel whispered to Joshua, "She looks like an angel, and I don't mean a good angel. An angel of death, maybe."

The woman looked like she owned the world as she got off the back of Danel's bike. She wore a red vinyl mini-dress which contrasted with her black Chippewa lace up motorcycle boots. A green cape covered her shoulders, and her long claw-like fingernails matched the color of the dress perfectly. Very tall, long black shiny hair, green eyes and a strange beauty mark on her forehead and the face of a devilish angel.

Rachael stared and never the one for a loss of words, asked, "Are you a goddess?"

The woman smiled and Joshua shivered, thinking the word he would have used to describe that smile was sinister. Nathaniel seemed to be thoroughly enjoying this scene. His eyes were riveted on her breasts and her protruding nipples. "No bra" he said under his breath and smirked at Joshua.

Danel introduced her as Lilith and she just nodded, nary a word. No sooner had Joshua given Danel the paperwork and the keys for the Panhead, she was on the bike. Her mini-dress was hiked up so far the lace was visible on her garter belt. She roared off before anyone could react other than with a look of astonishment bordering on shock.

Lilith headed for where Joshua and Rachael had just been, Las Vegas. She, however, had an entirely different itinerary. Her mind was on making quite the impression on the strip this night. It was an impression quite worthy of the Queen of Hearts.

As Danel went to mount the Grey Ghost, Joshua asked, "Where are you off to?" Rachael added innocently "Where's my mom?"

The giant just shrugged, got on the bike and he was gone.

Nathaniel caused Joshua reason for concern with his frequent "twilight zone" tales.

Joshua said to Rachael, "Run over to your house and see what your mom is doing. Maybe she would like to join us for lunch." It wasn't so much Laurie's appetite Joshua was concerned about, he didn't want Rachael to hear whatever wild story Nathaniel was going to tell. Joshua had seen that gleam in Nathaniel's eye many times before.

As soon as Rachael ran off, Nathaniel started. "Lilith! Lilith is her name. Why not Aswang, the vampire of the Phillipines who feeds on blood with her long hollow thin tongue and looks pregnant after drinking? Why not Baobhan Sith, the Scottish vampire who appears as a lovely maiden clad in green? Why not Dearg-due, Langsuir or Rakshasi? What about the Strigoica with two hearts? I bet our Lilith has two hearts!" Joshua was doubling over in laughter and forced out what words he could, "You best shut up about her, or she'll be sucking your neck next!"

That didn't stop Nathaniel, not much did. "And of course you know that Lilith was the inspiration for the legend of Ishtar. In the Akkadian hymn, 'Praise to Ishtar,' who does ' ... in lips she is sweet; life is in her mouth' sound like? The worship of Ishtar centered around holy harlots, transvestites and phallic symbols. The Sumerian goddess Inanna was in reality Lilith and she did take on the dragon Kur, also known as Satan, but not to kill him. Lilith was also Medusa of Greek mythology. Greek sculpture and painting frequently displays the nude Medusa partially reclining or kneeling below the standing Perseus with her mouth open. Beheading would be new terminology to describe what they both had in mind."

"Little Beaver my ass," Joshua said in frustration. "They should have named you Little Brain. I told you to lay off that hashish or whatever it is you smoke in that peace pipe of yours."

Just then Rachael returned. "My mom is still sleeping. She missed work today. I tried to get her up, but she told me to come back over here Pappy."

"That's fine honey. Let her sleep. She must have had some adventure yesterday, just like we did. Nathaniel was just telling more of his stories, you know, his fairy tales like Snow White and The Wizard of Oz. He was just telling me all about witches."

"Oh Nathaniel!" she blurted, "please tell me again about the Delaware Indians."

"I came here as I have told you before from Oklahoma, where most of the Delaware now live. My grandfathers came from Pennsylvania along the Delaware River. The Delaware are known in our own language as the Lenni Lanape. Our ancient history, 'The Red Record,' tells the story in words and pictures of my grandfather's grandfathers."

"My ancestors came from Asia across the Bering Strait into North American thousands of years ago. When they arrived, American was already inhabited. The giants, the Olmec, were pyramid builders and obsessed with skulls and bones and other symbols of death. They practiced cannibalism. My people and the Mengwe, the Iroquois, defeated the Olmec and drove them far south and out of North America."

"Pappy, wake up!" Rachael cried at the snoozing Joshua. "Remember yesterday when we were reading about the giants in Genesis?" She picked up his bible and opened it to the bookmark and read Chapter 6, verse 4, "And there were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Nathaniel had also fallen asleep. Rachael threw her hands up in the air and went into the house to play Nintendo.

Joseph Masterson, Ph.D., was a professor of religious studies at a major university in Ohio. He was a trim, alert handsome man of forty-three with a thin moustache, sharp eyes and impeccably dressed. He flashed around big-time money and had quite the eye for the ladies. Which is why Las Vegas was his favorite place and he made it a point to visit every few months.

Lilith was playing Blackjack at Joseph's favorite inn when he first saw her. He thought she was way out his league, and everybody else's for that matter. She was something beyond beautiful he thought. Very tall, long black shiny hair, green eyes, a strange beauty mark on her forehead and the face of a devilish angel. A goddess. Her shiny and sleek stretchable vinyl red mini-dress was so skin tight it looked like it was painted on. It had an open back with a multi-tipped wicked collar.

The lady was winning and seemed to have real skill at the game. Joseph was not doing well as usual. He took a break from the table when she did, and he followed her into the lounge.

"Do you mind if I join you?" he asked politely as she sat at a small table in the back.

"Please do, I like company. You didn't seem to be doing well at the table. My name is Lilith."

Joseph introduced himself and said "No, I wasn't doing very well but you are an incredible player. Of course, you have a distinct advantage. Who can pay attention to cards when you are at the table?"

12