Prey For Me Ch. 16

Story Info
Biker babes do oral lessons.
5.4k words
4.22
21k
00

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim and Caitlin sat in the kitchen drinking coffee and munching on bagels and reading. Sal strolled in from just showering.

"What written word are you girls so engrossed in this morning?" Sal inquired pleasantly. "Look at my bum, Caitlin, it's still red! You are a brute."

"What the hell did you two do to each other last night after I fell asleep?" Kim snapped, a tinge of jealousy in her voice. "And why don't you put something on?"

"Where did you two get those kimono robes?"

"This kimono is called a yukata, Sal. In Japan, the yukata is the most popular daily summer kimono wear. The name 'yukata' comes from the word 'yu' or bath and the word 'katabira' or under-clothing. The 'yukatabira' were worn loosely after bathing. Japanese warriors began wearing them and then everyone when the Japanese public bath became popular. Now they are considered appropriate for almost any occasion. When I investigated the yakuza for my articles in theLas Vegas Review-Journal, I took a little trip to Japan, and came back with these. I'll go get you one."

Two minutes later Kim was back. "OK, Sal, which one do you want? "This one is the Koi Yukata with beautiful koi fish detailed in red with white waves, on the black material. The other one is the Shogi Yukata with Japanese kanji symbols on the indigo blue maze background."

Sal reached for the one with the fish and slipped it on.

"And how did I know you liked fish?" Caitlin kidded. To answer your question, I'm reading the newspaper. Listen to this one. This lawyer named David Saxton has been charged with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, sexual assault, indecent assault and furnishing alcohol to minors. Nine years ago Saxton ran for District Attorney.

"Saxton took this eighteen year old dude out drinking. The unnamed dude was employed by Saxton to work off a debt for legal services rendered. So the unnamed dude passes out on a couch in Saxton's basement only to wake up with his pants open and his cock in Saxton's mouth.

"So the unnamed dude goes home and tells his mother to takes him to the hospital where they do a DNA test which indicates the saliva on the unnamed dude's genitalia belongs to Saxton.

"Caitlin?" Sal asked, "isn't that rape?"

"I guess not. I mean, I'm no lawyer, but unauthorized oral sex must not be considered rape which is why the other charges."

"So," Kim added, "that means you two performing cunnilingus on me last night while I was asleep is no big deal?"

"Get real, Kim," Sal laughed, "like you wouldn't have jumped up begging for more."

"OK, maybe you didn't," Kim continued, "but I know you wanted to. I was reading some articles recently saying that erotic rape fantasy stories may lead to those reading such stories to, well, go out and do it."

"Bullshit, Kim," Caitlin retorted. "If you ever publish the story about Buffalo Hump and Leather Cape raping Emily, would you be concerned that it might provoke someone to go out and commit rape? I know, I know, that story is true, but who could tell the difference? When you publish your book about serial killers, do you think it will influence some to emulate the perpetrators?

"And what about our Lilith who bites off her victim's penis, and in the last murder ripped out a man's heart?" Caitlin began to rant and rage. "If you write a story about her, Kim, will copy-cat mutilating killings result? Sick fucks like Saxton don't want to be held accountable for their actions and want an excuse. Obviously this Saxton, being a lawyer and a past candicate for D.A., knew the possible consequences of his actions. He thought he could get away with it. Same thing with Lilith. She thinks she can get away with it."

Sal began sobbing uncontrollably.

"What's the matter, Sal?" Kim asked as she put her arm around her.

"Oh, Caitlin just struck a raw nerve. Not your fault, girlfriend. It's this Lilith thing and what she did to my father."

"Well, Sal," Caitlin reminded, "at least he is still alive unlike her other boyfriends."

"I know, but still. I think I can better now understand how women who have been raped feel; totally dominated, violated and humiliated. Funny thing, my father probably liked it, other than the blackmail part. He has some rather kinky sexual desires I think, and he sure ain't gonna get my mama to cooperate in that area. She is rather, how should I put it, conservative when it comes to sex. I think her mother told her just to lay on your back and chant, 'Oh Baby! Oh Baby!' I doubt my mother has ever had an orgasm."

"How sad!" Kim said in semi-shock. "But, Sal, you don't seem to have any problems along those lines."

"Yeah, I must take after my father. He really is a good guy, you know. I am, however, afraid that his political career may be going right down the toilet with this Lilith caper."

Just then the ringing doorbell halted the conversation.

Kim peeked out the window. "It's the two guys, Jehovah's Witnesses, who last week dropped off that literature you were reading from last night, Caitlin. You know, about the fallen angels. I'll get rid of them."

"No, no, let them in, Kim," Caitlin urged. "I would like to hear what they have to say."

The two young men, in their early twenties, introduced themselves as David Lamb and Eric Young. Both wore conservative dark suits, white shirts and mostly red ties.

"What are those, your power ties?" Caitlin queried sarcastically.

The two gentlemen and Kim and Sal had little doubt in determining who commanded this meeting. "OK, guys, tell ya what," Caitlin ordered, "you give us your opinion of our singing and we'll give you our opinion of your literature. Deal?" She didn't wait for an answer and motioned them to follow her into the study.

"Who plays the organ?" Caitlin asked as she pointed to the one in the corner.

"I do!" Sal piped up.

"Yes, Sal, I have heard you play the organ; Woody's. No, I suspect one of these two dudes can do just fine."

Eric sat down at the organ and Caitlin leafed through the book of Christian hymns that had been lying on a table nearby. "My girlfriend plays organ at the church they attend," Kim explained.

"OK, here's the one we'll do,Angel Voices, which it says here was written to celebrate a new organ at the Church of St. John the Evangelist at Wingate, Lancashire, England, almost a hundred and forty years ago. The words are by Francis Pott and the music by Arthur Sullivan. OK, girls, let's sing it."

"Angel voices, every singing,
Round Thy throne of light.
Angel harps, forever ringing,
Rest not day or night:
Thousands only live to bless Thee,
And confess Thee Lord of might.

Thou Who art beyond the farthest mortal eye can scan,
Can it be that Thou regardest songs of sinful man?
Can we feel that Thou art near us and wilt hear us?
Yea, we can.

Lord, we know Thy love rejoices o'er each work of Thine;
Thou didst ears and hands and voices for Thy praise combine;
Craftsman's art and music's measure for Thy pleasure didst design.

Here, great God, today we offer of Thine own to Thee;
And for Thine acceptance proffer, all unworthily,
Hearts and minds, and hands and voices,
In our choicest melody.

Honor, glory, might and merit,
Thine shall ever be.
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, blessed Trinity;
Of the best that Thou hast give earth and heaven render Thee."

The two young me applauded. "Great singing!" David exclaimed, "you ladies have beautiful voices."

"Ladies?" Kim snapped, mostly in jest, "we are not that much older than you guys. "Sal, you don't sing too bad. We'll let you do the 'Hey! Hey! Hey!' forGoodbye Earl."

"Uh, one thing I might point out," Eric commented, "regarding that song, we don't believe in the Trinity doctrine."

"Yes, well there is some of your doctrine I don't believe, Mr. J.W.," Caitlin stated rather sternly. "Now, I won't beat you to death with the errors of your doctrine. I could care less what you preach. There is something in this publication of yours,The WATCHTOWER, that interests me greatly.

"Now, I am going to explain something to you young gentlemen. Do not interrupt me. I am a college professor although I am on sabbatical at the moment from the Harvard Divinity School. You two just pretend you are attending a lecture. When I'm finished you can ask questions and maybe I'll give you a little quiz. You got it?" The two pupils nodded their heads in agreement.

"I selected the songAngel Voicesbecause I want to talk about angels. But not the good angels in that song; the bad angels in your literature."

Caitlin handed the publication to Eric. It was open to the page she wanted to talk about and certain paragraphs were highlighted.

"You say 'The disobedient materialized angels had sexual relations with women, and the women bore children. These were Nephilim, half human and half angel.' Then you quote the applicable bible verse, Genesis 6:4.

"I will agree with that statement except for one point. There are dissenting opinions on this from biblical scholars, but I say the word Nephilim applies to both the fallen angels and their offspring. There are various branches of the Nephilim, the offspring. One branch is the Rephaim. I will explain all of this shortly.

"The statement in this publication I strongly disagree with is, 'At the global Flood, the rebellious angels dematerialized and returned in disgrace to the spirit realm. God punished them by prohibiting them from again materializing in human bodies. The Nephilim, the superhuman offspring of the disobedient angels, all perished. Only Noah and his small family survived the Deluge.' This last statement of yours is not logical or biblically correct.

"First, Noah and his wife and two sons and their wives were the only descendents of Adam who survived the Deluge. Descendents of Adam! If Adam was born about 6,000 years ago, clearly there were humans around long before him. Your brain is no bigger than a pea if you do not believe that. Humans not descendents of Adam survived the Deluge. That is the only explanation that is logical and scientifically plausible.

"Second, some Nephilim, offspring of the fallen angels, survived the Deluge. The bible contains overwhelming evidence supporting this conclusion. I'll show it to you. You can make up your own mind, but I suspect your leaders already made up your mind for you.

"Clearly Genesis 6:4, in the context of previous verses and those following, refers to Noah's time. Genesis 6:4 says, 'There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that ...' After what? After the time of Noah no doubt. Long after. The word 'giants' of course is translated from the Hebrew word 'Nephilim.' The date of the Deluge or Flood is often given as 2348 BC. Keep that date fixed in your mind."

"Well, why should you believe me? My favorite King James version isTHE COMPANION BIBLE, of which the great biblical scholar E. W. Bullinger was mostly responsible. Not that Bullinger cornered the market on biblical omnipotence. Nobody ever has had all the answers. Bullinger wrote other interesting works such asThe Witness of the Stars.

"I just happen to have my favorite bible with me. Let me read Appendix 25 of that bible to you. It is entitledTHE NEPHILIM OR 'GIANTS' OF GENESIS 6.

"The progeny of the fallen angels with the daughters of Adam are called in Gen. 6, Nephilim, which means 'fallen ones' (from naphal, to fall). What these beings were can be gathered only from Scripture. They were evidently great in size, as well as great in wickedness. They were superhuman, abnormal beings; and their destruction was necessary for the preservation of the human race, and for the faithfulness of Jehovah's Word (Gen. 3:15).

"This was why the Flood was brought 'upon the world of the ungodly' (2 Pet. 2:5) as prophesied by Enoch (Jude 14).

"But we read of the Nephilim again in Num. 13:33: 'there we saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anak, which come of the Nephilim.' How, it may be asked, could this be, if they were all destroyed in the Flood? The answer is contained in Gen. 6:4, where we read: 'There were Nephilim in the earth in those days (i.e. in the days of Noah); and also AFTER THAT, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men (Hebrew gibbor, the heroes) which were of old, men of renown' (lit. 'men of the name,' i.e. who got a name and were renowned for their ungodliness).

"So that 'after that,' i.e. after the Flood, there was a second irruption of these fallen angels, evidently smaller in number and more limited in area, for they were for the most part confined to Canaan, and were in fact known as 'the nations of Canaan.' It was for the destruction of these that the sword of Israel was necessary, as the Flood had been before.

"As to the date of this second irruption, it was evidently soon after it became known that the seed was to come through Abraham; for, when he came out from Haran (Gen. 12:6) and entered Canaan, the significant fact is stated: 'The Canaanite was then (i.e. already) in the land.' And in Gen. 14:5 they were already known as 'Rephaim' and 'Emim' and had established themselves as Ashteroth Karnaim and Shaveh Kiriathaim.

"In ch 15, 18-21 they are eunumerated and named among Canaanite Peoples: 'Kenites and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzities, and the Rephaims, and the Amorites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites' (Gen. 15, 19-21; cp. Ex. 3:8, 17; 23:23. Deut. 7; 20:17. Josh. 12:8.

"These were to be cut off, and driven out, and utterly destroyed (Deut. 20:17. Josh. 3:10). But Israel failed in this (Josh. 13:13, 15:63; 16:10; 17:18. Judg. 1:19, 20, 28, 29, 30-36; 2:1-5; 3:1-7); and we know not how many got away to other countries to escape the general destruction. If this were recognised it would go far to solve many problems connected with Anthropology.

"As to their other names, they were called Anakim, from one Anak which came of the Nephilim (Num. 13:23), and Rephaim, from Rapha, another notable one among them.

"From Deut. 2:10, they were known by some as Emim, and Horim, and Zamsummim (v. 20, 21) and Avim, & c.

"As Rephaim they were well known, and are often mentioned: but unfortunately, instead of this, their proper name, being preserved, it is variously translated as 'dead,' 'deceased' or 'giants.' These Rephaim are to have no resurrection. This fact is stated in Isa. 26:14 (where the proper name is rendered 'deceased,' and v. 19, where it is rendered 'the dead').

"It is rendered 'dead' seven times (Job 26:5, Ps. 88:10. Prov. 2:18; 9:18, 21:16. Isa. 14:8; 26:19).

"It is rendered 'deceased' in Isa. 26:14.

"It is retained as a proper name 'Rephaim' ten times (two being in the margin). Gen. 14:5; 15:20, Josh. 12:15 (marg.). 2 Sam 5:18, 22; 23:13, 1 Chron 11: 15; 14:9; 20:4 (marg.). Isa. 17:5.

"In all other places it is rendered 'giants,' Gen. 6:4, Num. 23:33, where it is Nephilim; and Job 16:14, where it is gibbor (Ap. 14 iv).

"By reading all these passages the Bible student may know all that can be known about these beings.

"It is certain that the second irruption took place before Gen. 14, for there the Rephaim were mixed up with the five nations or peoples, which included Sodom and Gomorrha, and were defeated by the four kings under Chedorlaomer. Their principal locality was 'Ashtaroth Karnaim'; while the Emim were in the plain of Kiriathaim (Gen. 14:5).

"Anak was a noted descendant of the Nephilim; and Rapha was another, giving their names respectively to different clans. Anak's father was Arba, the original builder of Hebron (Gen. 35:27. Josh. 15:13; 21:13; 9:2), evidently inspiring the ten spies with great fear (Num. 13:33). Og king of Bashan is described in Deut. 3:11.

"Their strength is seen in 'the giant cities of Bashan' today; and we know not how far they may have been utilized by Egypt in the construction of buildings, which is still an unsolved problem.

"Arba was rebuilt by the K'habiri or confederates seven years before Zoan was built by the Egyptian Pharoahs of the nineteenth dynasty. See note on Num. 13:22.

"If these Nephilim, and their branch of Rephaim, were associated with Egypt, we have an explanation of the problem which has for ages perplexed all engineers, as to how those huge stones and monuments were brought together. Why not in Egypt as well as in 'the great cities of Bashan' which exist, as such, to this day?

"Moreover, we have in these mighty men, the 'men of renown,' the explanation of the origin of the Greek mythology. That mythology was no mere invention of the human brain, but it grew out of the traditions, and memories, and legends of the doings of that mighty race of beings; and was gradually evolved out of the 'heroes' of Gen. 6:4. The fact that they were supernatural in their origin formed an easy step to their being regarded as the demi-gods of the Greeks.

"Thus the Babylonian 'Creation Tablets,' the Egyptian 'Book of the Dead,' the Greek mythology, and heathen Cosmogonies, which by some are set on an equality with Scripture, or by others adduced in support of it, are all the corruption and perversion of primitive truths, distorted in proportion as their origin was forgotten, and their memories faded away."

Caitlin paused after reading the appendix. "Kim, get me a fucking beer. All this talk is making me real thirsty."

"A beer? For breakfast?"

"Yes, and make it Bud Light. Remember the Magic commercial?"

Sal and Kim began to giggle.

"What's Magic?" David asked innocently.

"What's Magic?" Caitlin snapped, "that's what makes my pussy smooth." She stood and slipped off her yakuta and gave the boys a gander. They couldn't speak but they sure stared.

Caitlin took a long swig of the Bud Light, sat back down and crossed her legs, never bothering to put the yakuta back on.

"You boys have a problem with the naked female body?" Caitlin asked rather demurely, for her.

"Uh, uh, no, not at all," Eric replied. David was too shocked to speak.

Caitlin continued her lecture. "Let me point out a few of the verses mentioned in this appendix about the book of Joshua, and relate it to a time frame."

"According to Joshua 11:21, 'And at that time came Joshua, and cut off the Anakims from the mountains, from Hebron, from Debir, From Anab, and from all the mountains of Judah, and from all the mountains of Israel: Joshua destroyed them utterly with their cities.' Then in Joshua 11:22, 'There was none of the Anakims left in the land of the children of Israel: only in Gaza, in Gath, and in Ashdod, there remained.' The Anakims were descendents of the evil angels through Anak and Gath was one of the places where they remained. Do you recall who was from Gath? Goliath! Perhaps Goliath, the giant, had a little Nephilim in him?"

"I'll just quote two more verses regarding Og, who also had a little Nephilim in him. Joshua 12:4, 'And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which was of the remnant of the giants, that dwelt at Ashtaroth and at Edrei.' And Joshua 13:12, 'All the kingdom of Og in Bashan, which reigned in Ashtaroth and in Edri, who remained of the remnant of the giants: for these did Moses smite, and cast them out.' 'Giants' in these verses is the Hebrew word 'Rephaim,' again, a branch of the Nephilim."

"These events I just mentioned from Joshua occurred 1450-1445 BC, 900 years after the Flood! Obvious not all the Nephilim perished in the Flood. And if you think Goliath may also have been of the Nephilim, David cut off his head around 1063 BC.

Caitlin paused from her lecture again, and whispered in Kim's ear, "If we can't seduce these two dudes, we got no hope with these Harley riding 'locust' characters. Tell Sal. Let's see if we can't get them in a stark raving mad jerking off frenzy, shall we?"

12