Prey of the Incubus Ch. 04

Story Info
The demon claims another Consort.
3.5k words
4.55
49.1k
29

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janarra fled as soon as she could. She didn't even bother to change out of the wedding dress he had fucked her in. The wedding dress she would wear as a bride to another man. His dark eyes watched through the front window of the bridal shop as she ran full tilt down the street, the curious gazes of those she passed fixed upon the tormented figure in white silk. He knew he should feel remorse for his actions; a normal man would, wouldn't he? His own laughter snapped him out of his dire thoughts. He was far from a normal man.

He was an incubus. A demon that fed on lust and passion, made to entice, seduce, and fuck. He was also territorial and while he had never denied Janarra her lovers, or even those she chose to bind her life too, he would ultimately remind her just who she belonged to in the end. He had marked her as a child when her parents had attempted to sell her to the gypsy kumpania ruled by his sister. He'd held the screaming child in his arms as his sister had killed her parents, ending the lives of the miserable people who had tried to sell their daughter. He had known, deep down, she was his. He may have to let her go some day. It was a possibility he had already considered.

But not today.

When she was finally out of sight he turned his back to the store front window and leaned against it. The shop owner had long since left, the money he had given her to cover Janarra's dress was actually more than enough to buy the entire shop and recognizing him for what he was she had wisely left. Alone with his thoughts, or so he assumed, he caught a glimpse of himself in one of the gilded mirrors across the room. He was tall, powerfully built with bronzed skin, dark eyes, and black hair that fell to his shoulders in layers just shaggy enough to give him the eternal "just tumbled out of bed" look. He was every woman's fantasy and he knew it. A creature that fed on the lust of women had to have the right bait after all. It was simply the nature of his race.

He should have sensed her there. Should have felt her presence the entire time but lucky for her he was a bit preoccupied. It wasn't until the sound of her sultry laughter filled the shop that he even realized Caressa had returned. Turning his eyes to search the shop he finally saw the seductive vampress emerge from the shadows that had hidden her from his detection. She approached slowly, teasing him, and he couldn't resist giving in to her ploy and allowed his gaze to move down over her body, lingering over the curves he knew so intimately and loved so well.

As she neared he was able to detect a scent on the air, just a hint of the desire burning through her. He could smell a woman's lust, her passion, as though it was a perfume and right now her scent was filling the room. She was aroused, almost painfully so, and he in turn could feel the predatory instincts of his kind emerging, his cock hardening as the scent of her damp pussy filled his nostrils.

"Enjoy the show, Cara?" The voice of pure seduction and allure reached out to ensnare her. He could even see the shiver run down her spine at the sound. He knew she had watched him with Janarra, that that was what had made her so hot, and the idea intrigued him. What other perversions would his sweet Cara succumb to?

The moment she was close enough his hands reached out to grip her hips, a swift tug pulling her body tightly against his. Without hesitation his hands slid over the silk clad curves of her ass and gripped tightly, his palms pressing her against his hard cock. Her hips pushed forward, rubbing wantonly against him. What did she care if she looked like a slut when she was this horny? She'd watched as he'd taken Jana, forcing such pleasure on her, and she wanted it..wanted him.

He groaned as her body rubbed against his and leaning down he claimed her lips, his tongue forcing its way between the soft folds to ravish her mouth. They had been lovers off and on for years and he cared for her, so much so he was considering taking her as one of his consorts, his bride in demon terms, but in all that time she had never approached him like this. She wanted him the way she had seen him with Janarra. Well, she was about to get what she wanted, hopefully she wanted what she was about to get.

With a growl his hands tightened on her ass and pushing off the glass window he had been leaning against he spun with her in his arms until it was her back pressed to the glass. It was late and the street beyond was deserted for the most part, but the occasional pedestrian would be sure to pass by. Fuck he hoped so. The hands that had gripped her ass slide up her back until he could trap the zipper of her dress. With an almost savage tug he pulled it down nearly ripping the dress from her in his haste to get to her skin. When she was finally nude he pressed against her, still fully clothed, as his hands again caressed her rounded ass.

"You liked watching me with Jana, didn't you?" His voice demanded an answer as his hands slid down her thighs until he could take hold of the backs of her knees and with one swift hoist he lifted her feet off the ground, her thighs pulled around his hips with his iron clad grip.

She arched against him, the fabric of his pants teasing the sensitive lips of her smoothly shaved pussy, causing her to grind against the material covering the hard length of his cock. The friction did very little to ease her need and in fact only frustrated her. Hearing his question she could only nod as she wrapped her legs around his waist, her hips still grinding her pussy against his bulge.

"Yes love...fuck yes. Now...how about sharing a little of that with me?"

Her voice enticed him as her right hand slid down between their bodies so that her palm could caress over his throbbing cock through his pants. His hands slid to support her ass as her legs tightened around his waist and he could only moan as she unzipped his pants and slid her hand down to grip his cock. "Fuck me Morlis...now," the commanding words underscored by a note of pleading that just couldn't be missed.

His hips thrust forward, sliding his cock along the length of her palm and he laughed quietly. "Maybe if you're a good girl I'll let you enjoy her with me next time," he teased. Now there was an image to have a man moaning, the thought of both Jana and Cara at the same time enough to drive him mad. Yes, he would definitely take Caressa with him next time.

Her hands pushed at his pants impatiently until they had fallen from his hips to pool around his knees. Using his feet he was able to push them down the rest of the way and kick them free, Caressa's hands tugging at his shirt and jacket soon had the rest of his clothing falling to the floor until he was as nude as she was. Pressing against her he slid the length of his cock against the moist lips of her pussy, the head of his cock brushing teasingly against her clit. She was impatient but he wasn't quite through teasing her yet.

"Did you finger your hungry little pussy when you watched me fuck her, Cara?"

His hips continued to move against her, sliding his cock against her pussy though he never fully entered her. Lowering his head he captured her left nipple between his teeth, biting the sensitive flesh gently before sucking on the now hardened nub. Her fingernails bit into his shoulders, her moans turning into needful little whimpers as he teased her.

"Yes! Yes I did...but I couldn't cum. Not without your cock inside me."

He moaned at her words, his hands tightening on her ass as he shifted his hips and without warning drove forward, his cock sliding hard into her wet pussy, the force of it slamming her body back against the glass of the window. The glass vibrated and from over her shoulder he could see a couple passing by on the street pause at the sound and simply stare, shocked, at the sight that greeted them. Amusement rippled through him. Good. They should have an audience for this.

He said nothing to draw her attention to those that stared with rapt attention at their entwined bodies. She was new to her vampiric nature and at times she reverted to the human morals she had been raised with. Morals he fully planned to fuck out of her. Gripping her thighs tightly he pulled her into him, forcing her hard against his cock as he began fucking her, each thrust of his length into her wet pussy slamming her back against the window. Her legs tightened around his hips, her pussy clenching around his cock with each thrust, and still more and more people gathered to watch the erotic spectacle.

When a dozen or more stood on the other side of the window, raw lust in many of their eyes as they not only watched but were affected by the desire emitted by a lust demon, he withdrew from her and pushed her legs to the ground. Her eyes parted and she moaned in protest, her body arching towards his as though to keep him inside of her. He merely smiled at her wanton need and gripping her shoulders he abruptly spun her around to face the window and all the people that watched from the other side.

Her eyes widened and a gasp of horror was heard from her lips moments before he pressed her against the glass, her breasts, stomach, thighs, all pressing against the thin glass barrier that separated them from their audience. She began to struggle, humiliation coating her skin in a red hue as she blushed in embarrassment. Hands braced to the glass and pushed against it, trying to free herself from the cage his body had become, but he only pressed more tightly against her. His right hand slid between her and the glass, easing down her body until his fingers were slipping between her legs.

"No! Morlis! Stop right now!" She tried commanding him when asking hadn't worked and when it became apparent that commanding wouldn't either, she resorted to begging.

"Please Morlis..don't do this," she whimpered. She was close to tears; he could hear it in her voice.

"Shhh baby....it's okay. Look at them...they long for you, all of them would kill to touch you. But you're mine..."

That was what this was. Lesson number one in belonging to him. He would fuck her when he pleased, where he pleased, and no matter what, she'd enjoy it. He had grown tired of his other women, it was time for a new consort and he wanted Caressa. Parting the lips of her pussy with his fingers he found her clit and began teasing her. In spite of her protests she was still wet and he could feel her clit throbbing beneath his fingertips.

"Spread your legs baby," He whispered against her ear and though she hesitated a moment her thighs eventually slowly began to part as her feet eased further apart on the floor. His body shifted against hers and drawing her hips tightly back against him he thrust forward, his cock sliding deeply inside of her from behind. Her eyes fell closed at the sudden invasion and she moaned, in spite of herself. The crowd that had gathered outside the window pressed against the glass, hands reaching up to trail across the glass where her tits were pressed against it, longing to touch her.

She whimpered at the phantom touches that couldn't truly reach her but were felt all the same. It was as though being offered up to the crowds for their own sexual needs, and part of her was aroused at the longing the crowd felt...for her. The more she lost herself to passion the more they longed to touch her, to experience her. She fed on their need, their desire for her, and pressing back against him she arched her back, her hips rolling back against his thrusting cock as though demanding he fuck her harder. It suddenly wasn't enough, she needed her pussy filled. She wanted them to see her sweet pussy getting fucked.

He sensed the change within her and growled his approval her rolling hips began to meet his thrusts. Gripping her hip with his left hand he jerked her back against him, his hips thrusting forward until his cock was nearly grinding into her pussy. His fingers continued to tease her clit until she was writhing against the glass, against the fingertips that pressed to the barrier, lips brushing longingly against the glass as though they held a chance of tasting her skin. She moaned loud enough for the crowd to hear her, taunting them, teasing them as he teased her, dancing around the danger of the slight possibility that they might break the glass and truly be able to touch her. She'd be ravished for sure and it only made her fuck him harder, her hips rolling forcefully back against him.

His hips gained speed until his cock was slamming brutally into her wet pussy, her legs spread so wide that the crowd could see every inch of his thick length sinking into her hot cunt. The lust was over taking the crowd and he could see several women with their hands between their legs, rubbing their wet pussies, men stroking their own cocks, several pressing to the women next to them, fingers seeking between the strange women's legs.

"Mmm you like being my whore, don't you Cara?" His voice was a husky growl, his grip tightening as he forcefully took control of their fucking, his cock now violently claiming her pussy as his own, his fingers teasing her clit until she nearly cried from her need, whimpered moans spilling from her lips as she was forced to submit to him, her pussy's need for his cock enslaving her to him.

"Yes..fuck yes, Morlis I love being your whore..just fuck me. Please, fuck me."

Her words where nearly incoherent, she would say anything to keep him from stopping. The hand that had gripped her hip slid up and around her body, strong fingers closing around her breast. Fingers teased at her nipple as his body seemed to flatten hers to the glass with the force of his thrusts, his right hand remaining between her thighs, pinching her clit until bloodied tears streamed down her cheeks.

He ground his cock into her wet pussy, her body pressed so tightly to the glass they would be able to see how wet her sleek lips were, how swollen with passion and need, and they would see up close and personal just how deeply he fucked her. He was marking his territory publicly.

"Cum for me baby...cum all over my cock."

His words caressed her ear, his cock continuing to thrust deeply into her. He could feel her body tensing, her pussy clenching to his length as his thumb and forefinger pinched her clit almost painfully. Instantly she came, her body arching against the glass as she screamed until her voice went hoarse. It was there for all to see as she came, moisture running from her pussy down his cock to coat her thighs.

"Good girl."

Another whisper found her ear as he gave one final hard thrust, his cock buried so deeply it touched her womb, and he gave in to his own release. He came deep inside of her, stream after stream of his release filling her, claiming her as his on the most primal of levels. His hand slid from between her thighs, his other releasing her breast, and his arms clasped about her, cradling her gently against him though he didn't withdraw his cock, his length remaining hard inside of her.

He wasn't nearly done with her and she moaned as he began to back away from the window, drawing her with him, the movement causing his cock to slide gently in and out of her though he never slid completely free. He had marked her publicly, now he would mark her privately and retreating to the owners private work room he located the couch he knew was back there and eased down to it, her body sitting in his lap, legs spread as his cock remained nestled in her depths.

Resting his hands on her hips he pressed down, forcing her down on his cock, and using a demon's preternatural strength he began to slightly rotate her hips down onto him, grinding her pussy forcefully against his cock. She cried out as he began to again fuck her already tender pussy though she leaned back against him, parting her thighs wide as a good little slut would.

"I want you as my consort Cara...my wife. You will be mine..and I will claim you in every way possible."

She whimpered at the sheer possession in his tone, knowing that even if she wished to protest it would do her little good. She had seen the way he had punished Jana earlier and just the memory had her pussy throbbing all over again. Oh yes..fuck yes, he could possess all of her, punish her, rape her, she wanted it all.

"Yes Morlis, fuck me however you want. I'm yours."

She had no idea just what those words meant in the grand scheme of existence with the demon, but she would soon find out. He smiled at her words. He would certainly give the lady what she wanted.

Gripping her hips he raised her slowly until his cock finally fell free of her pussy, their combined moisture coating his cock thoroughly. She looked over her shoulder, confusion in her eyes until she felt him prepare to enter her again, only he had no intention of fucking her pussy. Alarm filled her gaze as she felt his cock press against her ass, his grip tightening as he felt her squirm, holding her in place as he eased her down slowly, as his cock pushed into her ass gently, her own moisture coating his cock to ease the way.

She whimpered, afraid to physically struggle, her body going perfectly still as she felt his thick length force it's way into her ass, filling her tight crevice completely. He groaned when he had finally eased his full length inside of her. He could feel her horror and once he was fully imbedded he simply sat there, allowing her time to get used to him. His hands slid over her body as she leaned back against him, cupping her tits and teasing her nipples, his left hand sliding between her wide spread thighs to sink between her soaking wet pussy lips.

He didn't just tease her clit; he eased two fingers deep into her pussy, filling her aching depths even as his thumb rubbed over her clit. She moaned in spite of herself, her body arching against his fingers as they began to pump forcefully into her pussy. Though it was unintentional, each arch of her hips towards his fingers moved his cock inside of her and after several moments she had relaxed enough that the pleasure was now apparent.

"Oh fuck..." she whimpered in surprise as she rolled her hips, pressing them forward to meet the hard thrust of his fingers before rolling them back to press against the sudden thrust of his cock. He began to thrust harder, his moans pressing to her neck as his cock filled her ass over and over. He could hear the sound of his fingers fucking her wet pussy, his right hand tugging and pinching at her nipples. The sight of her body sprawled on top of his as he fucked her anyway he wanted had his second orgasm cresting quickly.

He thrust hard, pressing his cock deep into her ass as he came, the evidence of his release filling her ass as it had her pussy. He wasn't about to leave her without release, however, and began thrusting fiercely, his fingers grinding hard into her pussy, finding that ever so sensitive g spot, and soon she was screaming her own release, a gush of moisture covering his hands as her body shuddered on top of his own.

When they had both stilled he wrapped his arms around her, lips pressed to her temple.

"You belong to me now, Caressa. Forever."

Janarra had always remained silent, unsure of how to respond to such a declaration of ownership, a little afraid of it. Caressa had no such qualms.

"Yes Morlis, I do."