Preying on the Predators Ch. 04

Story Info
Cindy's Fate.
1.5k words
4.2
11.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers

Chelsea's eyes widened, Lisa's mouth dropped and Victoria looked confused.

Bruce pulled out the gag.

Chelsea coughed, "Jason Cole." She said in disbelief.

"Jason does not exist," he looked at her. "Nor does Cindy Rockefeller."

Lisa frowned, "You were going to let me know about this?"

He squeezed his lover "I just needed to trump you on this." He dragged Chelsea over to him and brought out the paddle. "Same one as before." As he spanked her.

Lisa held her head, "The surgery is good."

"True it was more her aura and the red hair."

Victoria interrupted meekly, Master, Mistress what is going on?

Lisa grabbed her, "Eat my pussy while we talk."

As Victoria began her oral ministrations, "Well?"

Chelsea laughed bitterly, "Do you think you were the only genius to be found? I found another one who unlike you knew the honor of serving me." She frowned, "Not as good a sex slave as you would have been. Your proper place."

"I would have thought being disgraced and slinking home would have taught you something."

"It did," the red head responded. "Count on yourself."

"Continue," and then he swatted extra hard.

"OW! If I ever get out of here, I am going to rape her! Than you!"

Lisa reached over and hit a pain point."

Chelsea screamed.

"You are still too gentle, "Lisa admonished him. "As he said continue."

"Daddy dearest disowned me with a mere 2 million."

"Poor baby."

"Jason you should be proud of me. I took a page out of your and Maya's book. I accessed his Swiss accounts and then bought a new identity. Just like the two of you."

"I can guess the rest, Bruce said. "You decided that with all your money you can continue being the Queen Bee."

"It worked too, "Lisa added. "After making Victoria your slave than assistant mistress you two dominated a lot of people." She looked at the blond. "Enough."

Victoria stood up," This slave would like to be forgiven."

************

All 3 women were naked, Victoria had been handed a whip and towered over Chelsea who had been locked in a free standing stock.

"Victoria, I believe you when you say you have learned something. But Chelsea here is not to be trusted. You are going to dominate her and entertain me."

"Yes Mistress Lisa."

She held up her hand, "No Mistress Lisa right now. Be a Dom."

Chelsea was furious, "Victoria you can't, I am your Mistress!"

The blond stuck the handle in the red head's mouth. 'You were. What former slave doesn't dream of fucking her Mistress?!" She started whipping in a figure 8 pattern. "But pain first."

The red head whimpered through her gag.

"Poor little slut", the blond taunted. "The red stripes look good on you."

Victoria opened the stocks and lifted her former friend out.

Chelsea still had some fight, "You bitch!" She tacked her to the floor.

Lisa watched with amusement fingering her clit.

"Cunt!"

"Whore!"

Victoria used her superior strength to get on top. "Enough of your mouth", as she forced her massive tit on Chelsea's nose and mouth.

"That better," she released and Chelsea gasped. Victoria grinned, "Again."

Chelsea stopped her struggling.

The blond pivoted so her ass was over Chelsea face." Lick your Mistress clean." she commanded.

Chelsea was totally beaten.

"Now I am going to fuck you!" Victoria took the same strap on Lisa fucked her with and put it on. Pushing her victims hands above her. She penetrated her while sticking her tongue down Chelsea throat.

Then after exiting, she crowed. "Yes you are my slave bitch!"

Chelsea was unable to think of a reply.

"Say I am your Mistress."

"You are my Mistress, "Chelsea blurted out.

*******************

Chelsea had been repositioned as a foot stool , she glared angrily as Lisa rested her bare feet on her back.

"Did I entertain you?" Victoria asked.

"You did, I almost joined in."

" I'm glad, I..

"What?"

" Forgive me I overstepped my position."

"Tell me." Lisa insisted.

"You will be angry."

Her Dom suddenly grabbed her right tit with her toes, "I will be far madder if you are not honest with me."

"I was going to say, I'd like to S/M session on Jason."

Lisa sighed and fell back, "You are right I am angry, but not at you."

"I don't get it." Victoria felt male hands on her shoulders

"It means that Lisa and I made a bet that you could not resist your desire to be my Mistress. " Jason or Master Bruce kissed her on the neck. "Don't worry I am not angry."

"Of course you're not!" Lisa said testily. "But you had both of these sluts pegged far better that I did."

"You did not see the hunger in her eyes when she forced me to drink the scotch." He pinched a nipple. "I have never acquired a taste for it. He them stood." You will honor the bet."

Lisa got off the couch and knelt, "Victoria the bet was who ever was correct about you got to Dom the others."

Victoria gave a wry smile ,"Well at least I will get some fucking!"

********************

From a steel circle hanging from the ceiling, all 3 woman hung their bodies totally exposed.

"What do we have here, Bruce taunted. "First rich spoiled sex slave bitch who has learned nothing."

Chelsea glared.

Stepping on a platform, he gave Victoria a fierce kiss. "A blond sex slave bitch who has learned her lesson."

"Yes Master."

He spanked her, "But still wants to dominate me."

She nodded, "I do want to have you as a sex toy worshiping me."

'Finally me teacher sex slave, who I don't have in this position too often."

Lisa responded sardonically, "Enjoy it because you will be my sex toy worshiping me sooner or later."

"Knowing you," he said unruffled. "It will be sooner." He pressed a switch and the circle started moving. He had a cat o 9 , a cane, a crop. He juggled them so none of the women could anticipate what type of strike.

Each woman had a different reaction.

Chelsea cried and begged

Victoria was getting hot and seem to enjoy it.

Lisa or Maya refused to show any reaction at all.

After getting their asses and front red and rosy. He stopped the wheel.

He stepped over to Chelsea.

"Listen, we can make a deal."

"What kind of deal?"

She responded desperately, "I'm rich, look at how much fun we can have. I am a far better playmate than that Asian cunt."

"Then you would be able to rape those two."

"Well yes, we both could."

Then, " as he stuffed a ball gag in her lying mouth." You would rape me. By the way Lisa and I control your accounts now." He walked over and released Lisa and Victoria. He gestured to the bed. "Victoria lie on your back."

His blond Amazon obeyed.

He secured her wrists."

"Lisa lotus position on her head so she can eat your pussy

"Thank you Master, " as she climbed on top. The position allow Bruce to kiss her at the same time and than spread Victoria legs and fuck her.

"Yes take it bitches."

Both of them screamed as they came.

"Switch"

Victoria's body smothered Lisa as she was eaten out. Being much taller than either she was able to reach Bruce in a vertical position . The sensation finally elicited a painful grunt from Lisa.

"It is hard to torture you, "Bruce mused. "Victoria grab any sex toys you want. Handcuff one wrist to the platform so you may have access to Chelsea. You may play with her or yourself.."

She quickly obeyed. "And you Master?"

"He's mine the rest of the night, "Lisa responded.

Spanking her ass, "Bruce corrected her. "No Lisa you are mine."

*******************

The next morning Chelsea was still in bondage, leashed and under Victoria's control.

Lisa looked at them," It time for your sentence."

"Slut!" Chelsea began.

Victoria slapped her hard, "Speak when you are spoken to." She looked at the couple." My apologizes I will work on her."

"As I mentioned, Chelsea's account is now under out control." Bruce announced. "You will get allowance, Victoria.

"Victoria, "Lisa took over. " You are a probationary Mistress. You will be in charge of the permanent slave Chelsea. We will be keeping an eye on you. Once a qtr you will come here for a slave session to keep you humble."

"Thank you Master and Mistress." She answered respectfully.

Lisa stepped back, she knew this moment belonged to Bruce and he deserved it.

"Cindy," using her real name. "You are an evil person and have caused a lot of damage."

"You're no better!" she responded defiantly.

He ignored her, "I am not going to pretend some personal satisfaction but you deserve this. You are a slave to Victoria and through her us. That is your fate and you have truly earned it."

After they left, Bruce sat down pensive.

"Are you all right, "a concerned Lisa asked.

"Yes Maya," using her real name." This is closure."

She sat on top on his lap, "No regrets."

He smiled," None, I am happy with you and my life."

"Good," she replied hitting an orgasm/pain point. "It's sooner."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers