Price for Missing Quota Ch. 2

Story Info
Revelations unfold as the price to pay is learned.
1.9k words
3.9
30.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The directions led me to a house about an hour outside of the city. The last fifteen minutes were driving mostly through the dark night. I'd never been to the area but knew it was sparsely populated with a few vacation rental properties sprinkled across the land. I found the driveway and pulled in a couple minutes before seven. I saw Caroline's car and felt relief at being at the right place. I walked to the porch with just an overnight bag, not knowing what to expect. Caroline knew Kristine was out of town for the weekend so I assumed she would take advantage. I had no idea how much!

The door opened on my second knock. Low backlighting cast Caroline as a striking figure in the doorway. She stood before me wearing just knee-high six-inch heeled leather boots. Not a stitch of clothing on her body. "Take off all your clothes and put this on your cock. When you have are naked, you can join me. Don't be slow." And with that, she shut the door in my face. I looked around and saw no one else. I quickly undressed and folded my clothes. I looked at what Caroline had given me before shutting the door. It was a leather contraption similar to the steel cock ring I had been wearing but this one had snaps. My heart leapt at the thought. This meant she would allow me to cum this weekend! I quickly slipped out of the ring I was wearing before I got too hard and it became difficult. In the low light of the porch, I fumbled to figure out how to snap the leather harness around my cock and balls. Finally succeeding, one leather strap was around the base of my cock and a second strap pulled my balls down and separated them from one another.

I opened the door and searched for Caroline in the dim candle-lit room. To my left, a toilet flushed and I saw Caroline standing, facing the toilet. She had peed while standing. I had never seen a woman do this. She turned around to face me. "Oh Dan, I'm so glad you're here. I can't find any paper to wipe myself. Do be a dear and lick me dry." I'm sure I went pale at the thought of licking her pussy after she had just urinated.

I obediently walked up to her and dropped to my knees. My tongue licked her lips lightly, lightly stinging the tip from the acid of her pee. I licked quicker now, up and down her slit trying to dry the urine. My mouth was open and covering her pussy when she dribbled a stream of her piss into my mouth. I nearly gagged from the taste and the sensation but managed to drink her down. "Sorry, I guess I wasn't finished." She just giggled at me as I continued lapping her pussy. I wanted to feel sick to my stomach but I could feel my cock becoming erect at the thought. Finally she deemed me finished. "Use Listerine to clean your mouth and breath. When you're clean, I need your tongue between my legs to get me off." She breezed past me and into the living room. I drank and gargled two cups of the Listerine on the counter. I knew I had washed thoroughly but my mind still could taste her piss.

Unsteadied by what had just occurred, I stumbled into the darkened living room. Only a few candles around the room provided the dim lighting. Caroline had never degraded me in that way previously so now I was quite unsure what would happen this weekend. The buzzing of her vibrator brought my attention to the dark leather couch. I walked toward the sound and found Caroline reclining on the couch with her legs spread wide and a large vibrator pressed to her clit. "Get between my thighs and lick my pussy with that incredible tongue of yours."

I climbed over her leg and positioned myself on the floor between her long legs. Immediately I moved my mouth over her pussy, my tongue flicking at her blood-engorged lips. Caroline's left hand held the vibe tightly against her clit. Her right hand pushed my face deeper into her pussy. I moved my tongue up and down her lips, stroking deeply inside of her. Occasionally I would lick up to her clit, my tongue feeling the vibrator. Each time this occurred, Caroline would moan a deeper at the twin sensations. I could feel her getting closer to her orgasm so I pressed two fingers against the rim of her asshole. My tongue grew more urgent in her pussy and the two fingers popped inside of her and I began to finger fuck her tight rim. Caroline began to yell out as her body shook violently. My tongue stroked her enlarged clit as the vibrator fell away from her. She came beneath me, her juices flowing from her pussy. My face was smeared with her sexy juices as she thrust herself at me. Finally she could take no more and she pushed me backward on the floor.

I lay there watching her breath heavily as she tried to recover from her orgasm. I started to wipe her juices from my face but she stopped me. My cock was standing up straight, held snugly by the leather-strapped cock ring she had given me earlier. Caroline slid off the couch and straddled my body. She quickly positioned her pussy over my cock and slid down my shaft. The feeling of her covering my pussy was magical. I began to buck upward and Caroline rode my cock hard. She was lifting herself and slamming her body down onto me with such force I thought she'd take my breath away.

Taking a chance, I reached up and grabbed her erect nipples as we fucked. I pinched them both and this only spurred her to ride me harder and faster. Up and down she went, my cock feeling like it was made of steel. It felt as if my balls would explode. They were pulled down and separated by the tight leather straps. "Please Caroline, let me cum. My cock is gonna explode!" I could hear myself crying out but she just ignored my pleas. I pinched and twisted her nipples, trying to hurt her the way she was hurting me but it only seemed to increase the speed she rode my cock.

Finally she cried out, "I'm Cummming ... Fuck I'm cummingg!" Her body shook and shuddered as she slowed her pace before finally stopping completely. She raised her hips so that her pussy was free of my cock. Caroline pulled her lips apart and her cum dripped onto my cock and balls, coating them with her sticky juices. #

Two hours after I arrived, Caroline led me to a bedroom down the hall. "We'll be having a guest soon so I need to get you ready."

"A guest?" Fear rushed through my body and mind.

"Don't worry. I know you'll enjoy yourself. Well, at least we will enjoy using you. Now get on the bed."

I was slow in moving and she gave me a swift kick in the ass as I passed by her. I stumbled onto the bed.

"On your back and spread your legs." As I did this, leather cuffs suddenly appeared and she quickly fastened my ankles to the base of the bed. Next, Caroline grabbed my wrists and pulled them over my head and fastened them to the headboard.

Caroline lightly ran her fingers over my cock and balls. The blood had made them darker in appearance than the rest of my body. Her touch caused me to jump and let out a moan of pleasure and pain. Her fingers were followed by the softness of her lips. She lightly kissed my cock from the base to the tip. Occasionally her tongue would lick my skin, and her dried juices, but mostly it was just her delicate lips on my burning skin. Just as I began to believe she would let me cum, she lifted herself off the bed. She returned with a blindfold and put it securely over my eyes.

The doorbell rang. "Ooh, our guest has arrived right on time. Now don't go anywhere while I'm gone."

I strained to hear the front door but could only hear Caroline's voice. I couldn't tell how many or man or woman. I was scared of what may happen next. And I was terribly excited.

I didn't hear them return, but I suddenly felt a soft hand tugging on my ball sac. My cock stood straight up and a pair of soft lips quickly covered the tip. I was guessing female but it was not Caroline. The touch was different, more timid. The lips parted around my cock and she began to slide around the crown. She didn't seem nearly as skilled as Caroline but at this point it didn't really matter to me who was sucking my cock. She took most of my cock into her mouth before she started to slowly pump up and down. Her fingers never left my sac and now she was pulling it down and squeezing my balls. This sensation was terribly painful and crossed with the pleasure I was feeling on my cock.

Without warning, she stopped touching me completely. The second female in the room moved her body around so that she was straddling my thighs with my cock pointing straight up at her pussy. She lowered her pussy onto my cock and continued downward until her asscheeks were resting on me. My cock was fully buried inside her pussy and she began to roll her hips, fucking me without actually riding up and down on my shaft. Her body lay down on top of me, her breasts pressing into my chest. As she began to fuck me, I had a familiar feeling overcome my senses.

After five minutes of rhythmic fucking, a pair of hands loosened the leather straps on my cock and balls and I suddenly exploded into her pussy. The sensation of cumming and the rushing of blood to my body caused me to cry out in pain and lust. My cum spewed into her waiting pussy in the most intense orgasm of my life. The blindfold was removed from my eyes and to my shock and horror, I was staring at my wife Kristine in the face. "What? What ... are ... you ... doing here?" I choked out the words between short breaths and humiliation.

"I'm making a second baby with your cum."

I struggled to understand her words as I struggled against the binds. I looked towards Caroline but her face told me nothing.

"Caroline and I decided a year ago that you are worthless as a man but a terrific fuck toy for us to play. She and I have been a couple since shortly after the company holiday party when you introduced us. All we were missing was children. And that's where you are."

Kristine straightened back up on my shriveling cock. Caroline leaned over and kissed Kristine passionately on the lips. They kissed not merely as lovers, but as a couple. The way I used to kiss Kristine. "So the choice is yours. You can continue to be our fuck toy and I might let you see the children grow up or you can get your sorry ass out of our lives."