Price of Past Miracles Ch. 05

Story Info
Megan realizes Jonnie was right all along.
5.6k words
4.55
5.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles Richards was right... Jonnie North and his daughter Megan were building a fire between them that was so hot it was threatening to singe the clothes from their bodies... until they hosed them down from the inside! They had started out sitting on the couch in the den at Jonnie's house watching television, trying to find something mundane, but every show seemed to involve couples making out...

Jonnie had told Megan when they arrived that he would not take advantage of her... anything that happened between them would go only as far as she wanted it to. Megan told him that she hadn't forgotten what he'd said to her about making love to her as opposed to fucking her... and she advised him that she wouldn't lie to him by saying that she loved him just to get him to fuck her.

"I've always cared about you, Jonnie, you know that... and I've always been attracted to you! But I thought I was in love with Brad and now I'm not sure how love is supposed to feel! I'm so confused and I won't risk hurting you by saying something I don't seem to know the meaning of! All I know is that when you're near me, I can't think about anything else but how you make me feel! And it's nothing like how I felt when I was with Brad... and I don't know what that means! All I'm telling you is that I want you... I want you even more than I wanted Brad... but I'm not so naïve as to believe that strong sexual desire is the same thing as love!!! Is it?!!!" she'd asked him in confusion.

Jonnie had almost forgotten to breathe when she said that she wanted him even more than she'd wanted Brad... he'd felt light-headed because it seemed that all of the blood in his body had suddenly been pumped into his huge, stiff cock. He wished he could respond to her question in a way that would help her figure out the answer, so he did the first thing that came to his mind... with the few brain cells he had that were still working...

Megan sat frozen and watched as Jonnie reached over and took her right hand and placed it on his crotch and pressed her palm against the huge bulge in his jeans. She gasped when she suddenly realized just how big his cock was and her eyes flew to his. Flames instantly roared through her body and she throbbed between her legs at the look in his eyes and from what he said.

"I've always felt the same about you, Meg, even before my body reacted to you like this, so I know what I feel for you is love. And when you're near me, all I can think about is how you make me feel... And no one else I've ever met has made me feel this way! I've never wanted another girl the way I want you... and if you've always wanted me more than you wanted Brad, then maybe that was your body trying to tell you what your heart and soul were too afraid to admit... Maybe you've always loved me, too, Meg... and you were just too afraid to admit it..."

Then he'd released her hand and stared at her for a moment, breathing raggedly and smiling sexily when he realized she hadn't pulled her hand away from his crotch and was actually starting to rub up and down his throbbing shaft. He moved toward her, watching and following her as she moved sideways to lie back on the couch, smiling even wider as she spread her legs and pulled his crotch toward hers.

Jonnie stared at Megan as he slowly settled over top of her, bracing himself on his forearms, keeping their crotches separated until she let go of him and wrapped her arms around his lower back and then moved her hands down to his ass. He moaned softly when he felt her squeeze his cheeks and press downward, urging him to connect their bodies more intimately as her eyes pleaded for even more.

He couldn't hold back any longer and his hips involuntarily thrust toward her, slowly rubbing the hard length of his thick cock straining inside his tight jeans fully between her legs. Both of them groaned as if there were no clothes separating their bodies... so strong was the sensation of that intimate contact. Their breaths grew even more ragged and they both knew that they were going to come just from humping in their clothes!

Jonnie dove down and took Megan's mouth in a deep, erotic kiss as their bodies began thrusting together urgently. His left hand moved down to support her ass and her right hand stayed on his, but her left hand dragged up his back to dig into his soft, wavy raven hair as she opened her mouth wide and sucked on his tongue as she envisioned doing the same to his cock... something she'd never desired to do with Brad. She moaned hotly as the image of her kneeling between Jonnie's spread legs with her head moving up and down caused her pussy to throb again... just as Jonnie paused and made another hard, slow thrust between her legs...

Megan squealed in her throat and her thighs tightened on his hips as her pussy clenched and soaked her panties and jeans, her hips bucking uncontrollably. Jonnie broke their kiss and lifted his head to watch her. He moaned loudly with her and continued the slow, hard rolling of his hips against her as he watched her come, his own orgasm coming as slow, hard pulses shooting from his aching, throbbing shaft, soaking his underwear...

He almost thought it was never going to end... When it finally did, he and Megan were staring at each other in wonder, their chests heaving together as they tried to calm the wild beating of their hearts.

"My God..." Megan whispered. "I never came that easily with Brad... and we're still fully clothed!" Then she paused and frowned slightly at Jonnie as she asked, "You came, too, right?" and then grinned sexily with him when he nodded. "How will we ever be able to fuck for real if we can make each other come this fast?!!" she asked as a nervous giggle erupted from inside her.

Brad removed his hand from under her ass and brought it up to stroke both of his hands on her face and reminded her gently, "I'll never just fuck you, Megan... every time I take your body I'll be making love to you. It may look like fucking and feel like fucking at times... but make no mistake that whenever I'm with you like this, I'm making love to you. You understand?" he asked her quietly and bent down to reward her with a deep, intimate kiss when she nodded solemnly.

Before they knew it, their bodies were moving together in the same erotic way and they were dry humping themselves to full stimulation again, despite the wet stickiness of their underwear. Megan moaned deeply as she could feel Jonnie's thick cock growing hard in his pants again, rubbing her wet, silky panties against her spread open cunt, stimulating her clit even through the layers of damp material.

She moaned even louder when Jonnie dragged his mouth from hers down to her neck, and she tilted her head back to give him easier access. His cock was fully hard again and was torturing her engorged clit and her hips were thrusting in rhythm with his as she could feel another orgasm building. "Oh, my God, Jonnie... I'm gonna come again!" she groaned deeply as he thrust harder against her.

He lifted his head to stare at her and coaxed her as he'd heard his father do with his mother so many times over the years. "Yes, Meg... come for me! I love to watch your beautiful face as I make you come! Yes, baby... let go! Ohhhh God, Meg... you are so beautiful! I love you..." he breathed as he leaned down and kissed her gently as her climax subsided, briefly muffling her soft sighs and moans.

Jonnie leaned his forehead against hers and sighed heavily. "God, Meg... I'll die happy even if this is all I ever get to do to you..."

Megan whimpered involuntarily when a lump suddenly formed in her throat and tears sprang into her eyes at the thought of him dying. She'd always known he was going to eventually become a cop like his father and that was always a very real possibility for any police officer. "Why would you say something like that, Jonnie?!! Are you telling me that you don't plan on taking things any further with me unless you're sure that I love you?!! What are you... some sort of tease?!!" she cried, her voice shaking with both fear and anger.

She suddenly wanted to make him mad and see if he still wanted her even when he was angry with her... just like her father had always been with her mother. She'd heard very few arguments between her parents, but every time it had always ended with them in their bedroom having rough, noisy sex... which turned into very passionate lovemaking that had lasted for hours...

It worked... Jonnie instantly went on the defensive as he lifted his upper body to stare down at her in confusion. "That is NOT what I meant, Megan!"

"Are you sure?!!" she jeered at him. "Because I heard some of the girls we went to school with talking about what a tease you were! Letting them fondle you and suck your cock and then getting nothing from you in return!!!"

Jonnie's aqua eyes flashed with anger as he ground his hard cock against her and growled through his teeth, "You call what I've just done to you... TWICE... NOTHING?!! You said Brad never made you come that fast and WE STILL HAVE OUR CLOTHES ON, MEGAN!!! What the hell do think is gonna happen between us when we're NAKED?!!" he yelled at her, trying to figure out why the look in her eyes was changing from hurt and anger to desire.

Megan tried not to smile as she pushed him further. "I don't know, Jonnie! You say you love me and yet you've let other girls get further with you. At least they got to see, fondle and suck your dick... I've only gotten to feel it rubbing against me through our clothes! And, yeah... I've been able to get off from that, but mostly because I've been fantasizing... remembering how it felt to actually get fucked..."

She realized too late that she might have pushed Jonnie too far. He climbed off of her and then yanked her up from the couch as he snarled, "GODDAMN IT, MEGAN... don't you ever remind me again about what happened between you and Brad!!! I'm sick of hearing about it!"

He spun her around with her back to him and growled in her right ear as he grasped her shoulders, "If it's the last thing I ever do, I'm going to drive every moment you spent with him from your memory!!! What you felt for him will pale in comparison to how I'm going to make you want and need me!!!" he continued as his hands ran down her body, his left hand fondling her breasts, his right hand cupping her crotch and rubbing over the wet material of her jeans.

Jonnie smiled as he felt her start to tremble when he rubbed his hard cock against her ass. "See, Meg? I can already feel how badly you want my cock!" he murmured as he kissed her neck and ear until she moaned as her head flopped to the side, silently begging him for more. He whispered, "But I've already told you, Meg... you have to want all of me... not just my dick! I'm tired of being wanted only because I'm well hung!!! And I especially will not accept that from you! So, you'd better figure out how to make me believe that you want and need all of me, Megan..."

She licked her dry lips from all the heavy breathing Jonnie was causing by torturing her body with his hands, and then croaked hoarsely, "I lied, Jonnie... I wasn't fantasizing while you made me come! I said that because I knew it'd make you mad! I just wanted to see if you'd still want me even when you were mad at me! I hoped it would push you to do something more with me... And I wasn't angry when I accused you of teasing me... I was scared. You said something about dying and the thought of that scared me..." her voice trailed off to a whisper as his hands on her body stilled.

He turned her around to face him, his intense gaze burning into her eyes and he could see the fear that he'd always seen in her eyes, but this time she wasn't afraid OF him, she was afraid FOR him... That was all he needed to see. He picked her up and laid her back down on the couch again, settling on top of her, still fully clothed. When she frowned up at him in confusion, he smiled as he said softly, "We have plenty of time, sweet Megan. As long as we can get each other off fully clothed, why not take advantage of that? We'll know when we're ready to go further..."

**********

A couple hours later, Jon and Barbara North were astounded when they snuck into their den just knowing that they were going to have to lecture Jonnie and Megan about the perils of unprotected pre-marital sex only to find the two of them kissing, moaning and writhing together on the couch... still fully clothed! They glanced at each other and chuckled silently and were about to back out of the room when Jonnie broke their kiss and moaned as he spoke softly.

"Oh God, Meg... I'm about to come again, baby... come with me again, sweet Megan..."

Jon and Barbara froze and watched in awe as their son dry humped himself and Megan Richards to what looked like amazing orgasms as the two of them moved like there were no clothes between them. And their loud moans were muffled when Jonnie kissed her deeply, his tongue imitating what they were sure Jonnie and Megan both wished he really was doing to her with his cock...

The scene on their couch seemed even more erotic to Jon and Barbara than if they'd walked in and actually caught the kids fucking! Barbara tried to stifle a moan as she started to back out of the room, but Jonnie heard it and looked up quickly to see his parents near the doorway over the back of the couch. "Oh shit, Mom and Dad! How long have you two been standing there?!!" he yelped as he rose up on his knees and sat back, helping Megan to sit up as well.

Jon, Sr. smirked as he chuckled and replied, "Long enough to know what's been going on!"

Jonnie and Megan continued to peer at them over the back of the couch as they tried to adjust their wet clothing so it didn't feel so nasty and Jonnie said emphatically, "It's not what you think! We've had our clothes on the whole time! I swear!"

Barbara chuckled as well as she added, "We believe you, son! It's OK... we'd rather you... do this as opposed to the alternative! We'll leave you alone again... we just wanted to let you know that we're home now. Crystal is spending the night with DiDi, so her room will be empty if you want to stay here instead of going home, Megan," Barbara smiled at her as she made the offer, wondering how much more time she wanted to spend exploring her newfound feelings for her son.

Megan smiled nervously and replied, "Umm... that's very nice of you, Aunt Barb, but I don't have a change of clothes with me and, well... I... uhh... can't continue to wear these much longer... Oh geez..." she muttered as she flopped her face onto the back of the couch in embarrassment when both Aunt Barb and Uncle Jon started snorting with laughter.

Jonnie groaned and said, "Would you guys just get out of here and then I'll take Megan home!"

Jon, Sr. couldn't resist one last parting shot. "Sure thing, son, but you might want to change your pants before you go... unless you think things will get too carried away again when you kiss her goodnight!"

Jonnie picked up a throw pillow off the couch and shot it toward his father's back as he went through the doorway laughing. He and Megan looked at each other and started chuckling as they heard his parents still roaring with laughter. Their soft laughs faded as they stared at each other and their eyes widened with wonder as they both realized what had happened between them.

They'd made love several times... without removing a stitch of clothing... and it had been wonderful... the most intense physical and emotional feelings either of them had ever experienced!!!

Their stares became intense and their breathing grew heavy as they both imagined what it would be like when they finally did get around to getting naked... They stood up as their eyes traveled downward... mentally undressing each other. Their imaginations didn't have to work too hard... they'd seen each other plenty of times in nothing but their bathing suits.

Jonnie's left hand unconsciously flexed as his palm tingled when he recalled the sensation of cupping Megan's ass as he thrust against her. He took a deep breath and just barely stifled a moan as he exhaled when he closed his eyes and pictured her naked beneath him, sliding his hand down her side and under to her bare bottom as he thrust inside her...

Megan's eyes were riveted to Jonnie's crotch and she could barely breathe as she watched in awe while his cock bulged in his pants yet again. Her right hand tingled as she recalled how hard and thick it felt when he'd put her hand on him. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine what his monster cock looked like, but she couldn't.

The only cock she kept seeing was Brad's... and then she flashed on an image of Brad completely naked. Megan whimpered and shook her head as she opened her eyes, trying to rid her mind of those disconcerting memories. Jonnie was looking at her with a slight frown, like he was trying to figure out what she was thinking. He raised his eyebrows at her in question, and she shook her head and said, "You don't want to know, Jonnie."

He sighed heavily and said, "Come on, Meggie... I'll take you home now. Just let me go change my pants first." They grinned at each other and snorted a few laughs as he headed upstairs.

**********

Jonnie glanced over at Megan as she stared out the passenger window... she'd hardly said a word since they left his house. "Megan," he said softly and glanced at her again when she turned to look at him. "I do want to know... What happened between you and Brad is not just gonna go away and I know I can't make you stop thinking about it. And I would rather you be honest with me than to hide your thoughts and feelings because you think they would hurt me or make me mad. Your complete honesty with me would go a long way toward helping me to trust your feelings for me. So, please... tell me what popped into your head just before we left..."

Megan started shaking her head. "Oh... no, Jonnie... there's no way I could tell you this!" she muttered nervously.

"Megan... please," he stated firmly. "Just trust me... I promise I will not be mad. I love you... and I want to believe that you have feelings for me, too, and your trusting me would be a good start. Please, Meg..." he pleaded sincerely.

She took a deep a breath and exhaled raggedly and then said quietly, "Stop the car, Jonnie." He glanced at her and then pulled his Camaro into a parking lot and stopped in the darkest corner, shut the engine off and turned to stare at her. She took another deep breath and turned toward him, leaning back against the passenger door.

The glare from a streetlight was clearly illuminating the interior and she watched him as she stated softly, "I want to see your cock." His eyes narrowed and he frowned in question and started to open his mouth. "Jonnie, please... just show me your cock and I promise I'll explain!" she added desperately. She watched as he reached down between his legs and eased his seat back as far as it would go and then turned toward her to lean against the driver's door so they were facing each other.

Megan's eyelids lowered but she couldn't tear her gaze away from his glittering aqua eyes as his hands moved to his jeans, unbuttoned them and slowly lowered the zipper. Her lips parted as her breathing continued to grow ragged, but their eyes were locked on each other's, unblinking. Even when he shifted to push his jeans and underwear down low enough to free his cock, her eyes never strayed from his... until his hard shaft sprang upward into her field of vision.

She gasped as her eyes widened at the sight of his monstrously thick cock sticking straight upward, a full seven inches in length... slightly shorter but about twice as thick as Brad's. "Oh, my God..." she moaned, her voice shaking as her pussy throbbed. Her eyes lifted to look at his face again and she could see his eyes burning at her. She moaned again and her eyes closed when her body involuntarily arched in pleasure as a wave of pure sexual excitement surged through her.

12