Price of Past Miracles Ch. 06

Story Info
Megan serves as Jonnie's birthday cake.
6.2k words
4.75
6.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbie Estevez was sitting on Megan Richards' bed, helping her best friend pick out an outfit to wear for Jonnie North's 18th birthday party that evening. She finally helped her to decide on a full, flowing black skirt in a soft, gauzy material with a satiny lining that fell to just above her knees and a fitted white halter-top that supported her full breasts and gave her a lot of cleavage. Then Barbie suggested that Megan show off her well toned legs by wearing a pair of white, strappy wedge heeled sandals.

Barbie stared at her friend's reflection in the full-length mirror on her closet door as she sat behind her. "Oh, Megan... you're gonna knock him dead in that outfit tonight! I don't see how he's gonna be able to keep that promise the two of you made to each other! Aren't you going nuts... not having made love to Jonnie yet?!! If you feel about him the way I do Brad, how are you able to be alone with him and not want to share yourself with him completely?!!"

Megan smiled softly at the confused look on her friend's face and once again tried to explain to her why she and Jonnie didn't need to rush things. "I know it must seem strange to you, Barbie... because of how urgently you needed to show Brad that you were the one for him to help him get past what happened between him and me. But... how Jonnie makes me feel with just a look, a kiss, a touch..." she paused as she sighed deeply. "Oh, Barbie... it's just so far beyond what Brad and I shared... even as far as we went. I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring that up again," she stated when she saw Barbie frown slightly.

Barbie smiled sadly and replied, "No... it's OK Megan. I'm past it now because I know you guys are, too. I just hope you guys really have forgiven yourselves and will be able to have a comfortable relationship with each other. After all, you are related... but you two haven't even spoken to one another since before Brad left for The Academy."

Megan turned and looked at her best friend. "Well, no... we haven't spoken, but Brad did send me a letter. I just got it yesterday and I think you might want to read it, too." She opened her dresser drawer and pulled out an envelope and handed it to Barbie and watched as she pulled out the letter to read it. It wasn't very long, but it was to the point.

Dear Megan,

I wish I could tell you that I finally understand what happened between us, but I just don't. I may never figure out how we could've believed for all those years that you and I were "meant to be..." And why I suddenly felt compelled to make you admit your feelings as well...

We know now that it was never meant to be and I had feared for a while that we would never get over that... but I was wrong. And I hope you understand when I say that I'm glad I was wrong... I never want to hurt you in any way and I want you to know that I don't regret what happened. You helped me to realize that there are a lot of different depths to love... like the strong emotional ties you and I shared to deep, passionate, romantic love... which I discovered with Barbie.

It seems she and Jonnie were right all along... Barbie told me that he'd finally made you see he was your true soul mate, and I want you to know that I really am happy for you as I hope you're happy for Barbie and me. I'll always care about you, Meggie... you are family after all, so I have to... ha, ha, ha (you know I'm just kidding!)

I love you, half-sis... take care until we see each other again...

Love, Brad

Barbie smiled up at her as she folded the letter and put it back in the envelope. "Thanks for letting me read that, Meg... it makes me feel a lot better to know that things are going to be OK for all of us!" She stood and handed the letter back to Megan so she could put it away and then moved to stand next to her at the mirror. "Now... let's figure out what to do with your hair for tonight!" she exclaimed excitedly as they smiled at each other in the mirror.

**********

Charles and Diana Richards and Jon and Barbara North watched their kids as they swayed together on the dance floor of the restaurant and nightclub where Jonnie had chosen to celebrate his birthday. The adults were astounded at how rationally and responsibly their children were handling their relationship... considering they were all well aware of how much chemistry existed between Megan and Jonnie.

Jon and Barbara had discovered the first night they were together that the two had figured out how to make love with their clothes on... and they seemed to enjoy it as much as most people did when they were naked! Charles and Diana had discovered the same thing when they caught them in the pool together a few nights later... still in their bathing suits, but they would've sworn they were naked listening to them!

Jonnie and Megan had told their parents that they were in no rush to fully consummate their love. They were perfectly happy to continue getting the rush of physical and emotional completion that they were sharing just from being together and stimulating each other so easily. Megan had further informed her parents that when she turned eighteen less than a month after she left for college, she was going to see a doctor and get herself started on birth control pills so that when she and Jonnie were ready, they wouldn't have to worry.

Now their parents were watching them as they held each other on the dance floor, and they almost envied what they saw going on between them. The sensual stimulation that came so easily to them was only heightened by the deep emotions that were evident in their every look, their every touch, their every kiss...

Jon leaned toward Charles and said, "I see now what you meant when you said those two are probably going to put us to shame! If Jonnie keeps stroking Megan's back like that, it looks like she might orgasm right there on the dance floor! Do you see how she's clinging to him, and how she shivers every time he leans down to kiss her?!! Does anyone else feel like a pervert for getting turned on by watching our kids together?!!" Jon chuckled as he sat back in his chair again, shifting uncomfortably as his cock had hardened and he glanced at his beautiful blonde wife.

Barbara and Diana glanced at each other and laughed softly as Barbara said, "Hey... I'm glad you're enjoying watching them, my love! Our sex life has gotten quite a boost here lately and I know it's because of what you've seen going on between those kids! So don't you dare let it make you feel like a perv!" She and Diana laughed harder when Jon and Charles also started laughing.

Then Barbara looked back at her husband as her laughter faded when she noted the gleam in his deep green eyes as he stared at her, and she purred throatily, "By the way, darling... Happy Anniversary! I'll give you your present later!" she finished with a sexy smile that widened when Jon licked his lips and kissed at her. It had become his signal over the years that he wanted to eat her pussy. She took a deep breath as her cat-like blue eyes sparkled at her handsome husband... the silver spreading in his raven hair at his temples making him even more sexy and distinguished looking at 57 years old...

Charles glanced toward the dance floor again and stopped laughing as he was mesmerized by the look on his daughter's face when her head fell back as she grabbed Jonnie's shoulders when her back arched in pleasure as he slid his hands down her back to her waist and pulled her tightly against him. Then his left hand slid up the middle of her back to her neck and into her hair, supporting her as he leaned over to kiss her again. Charles was sure his daughter was moaning in pleasure... she just couldn't be heard over the music...

He put his hand over his mouth and shook his head.Goddamn, sweetie... Jonnie's going to have his hands full with you... I wonder if your Mama would've been like this with me when we were your age...

Diana looked at her husband and smirked as she said quietly, "You better believe it, my sexy man..." and then grinned sexily with him when he lowered his hand and his dimple appeared as he winked at her.

**********

A couple hours later, Jonnie and Megan said goodnight to their parents and friends at the nightclub and left to be alone. He drove straight to his house as his parents had told him they probably wouldn't be home for another few hours; they wanted to stay and dance a while longer to celebrate their anniversary. And Jonnie wanted Megan to give him a special gift for his birthday...

But he had promised her that he would not let them lose control... He went into his bathroom and took off his good clothes and put on a pair of loose-fitting shorts so his cock wouldn't feel so constrained. When he came out, he could see in her eyes that he was going to have to be the strong one. Megan was already so turned on from just dancing with him that she was ready to let him have his way with her... and he feared he might actually have to stop her from trying to take things too far. He said a quick prayer for the strength to do that if it became necessary...

Jonnie walked over to Megan and stood directly in front of her as she stared at his bare chest, taking slow deep breaths, and he grinned when she moaned softly and whispered, "Oh God, you smell good!" He brought his hand up to her chin and tilted her face up to stare into her eyes as he lowered his lips to hers. He whispered back, "Thank you," as his lips brushed hers and both of them closed their eyes as his mouth settled over hers for a tender kiss.

He slowly released her lips and opened his eyes as he lifted his head, noting the look of utter passion and trust on her face, even with her eyes closed. "Open your eyes, sweet Megan. I want to watch your eyes as I undress you," he told her softly when he saw a hint of nervousness in the depths of her hazel eyes as they drifted open.

Jonnie needed to make her understand that he was nervous as well... but his stemmed from the fear that he would be unable to resist her when he finally saw her naked. He brought both of his hands up to her face and cupped it gently.

"I have to stare into your eyes and touch you with my hands as I remove your clothes to gradually build my resistance to give in to temptation when I finally see your full beauty. I can't let us lose control too soon... we still have so much time and so much to get through in our lives and I don't want to ruin anything by rushing to something that will be the most important moment of our lives," he stated sincerely as his thumbs caressed her cheeks.

Megan brought her hands up to his chest and stroked him softly as she smiled and replied, "I know, Jonnie. I just want tonight to be special for you... I want to give you whatever you want... and I trust you..." she whispered and then turned her head to kiss the palm of his left hand and then nuzzled her cheek against it as she stared up at him, seeing the deep passion in his aqua eyes.

Then she took his hands with hers and moved them from her face down to her back and instructed him softly, "Untie my top at my waist and then lift the strap from around my neck."

She moaned softly when she felt his hands graze her bare skin as he undid the bow at the back of her waist. A soft breath hissed through her teeth as he parted the material and then dragged his hands upward, caressing the sides of her breasts until he slid his palms fully over them as he grasped her top and lifted it free from her, dropping it to the floor beside them.

Jonnie groaned softly as he moved his hands to her waist and pulled her against him, anxious to feel her full, bared breasts touching his skin. Then he growled when Megan lifted her arms and wrapped them over his shoulders to crush her chest to his and he could feel her hard nipples poking his flesh. He couldn't resist running his hands up her back to press her even more firmly against him and he felt her tremble even harder than when they were dancing earlier.

He bent his head down and kissed her neck and shoulder and then pulled back from her gently until he could slide his hands around to the front of her body and cup her breasts, closing his eyes and savoring their fullness. Then he opened his eyes as he dragged his thumbs over her nipples, causing her chest to heave as she hissed in another deep breath. He looked down and moaned at how erotic it was to finally see his hands on her gorgeous bare tits.

Her skin was creamy and her nipples and areolas were a dark, rosy pink, the flesh at the tips puckered tightly from her excitement. His cock throbbed and his mouth watered as he bent down and drew his tongue flatly over the tip of her left breast and then closed his lips around it and sucked softly, moaning at how hot it was to feel her firm nipple get even harder as he sucked on it. He had to stop immediately when he felt her collapsing as she cried out from a sudden orgasm; she fell against him and he held her until her body stopped jerking.

Jonnie grinned sexily as he remembered catching his parents making out on the couch late one night just a year or so earlier... his Mom was in the middle of an orgasm as his Dad was fondling and sucking on her breasts. He had embarrassed the hell out of his parents when he busted out laughing, saying he'd suddenly realized why his Mom had been unable to breastfeed he and his sister...

Ever since that night, he and his parents had been having some very frank discussions about sex and love and he learned his parents had shared some very wild things together over the years. Things that he would never have believed people who truly loved each other could do... But his parents had made him understand that they had only been able to do those things because they trusted each other implicitly and they had only been concerned with sharing the ultimate pleasures together because of how deeply they loved each other.

It was partly why he had not been so shocked to learn about how Megan had been conceived. Once he'd heard her father explain why they'd done it and that they'd never regretted it because it had given them Meggie and Charlie, Jonnie had realized that deep love could motivate couples to do all sorts of things they'd otherwise never consider... Like agreeing NOT to lose control by giving in to what both of them desired with every fiber of their beings...

As soon as Megan was breathing normally again, she looked up Jonnie and said, "I have a feeling that's going to happen a lot tonight..." They smiled at each other as he caressed her cheek again and then the smiles faded as he moved his hands to the waist of her skirt. Her eyelids lowered as she instructed him again. "There's a zipper in back at the middle."

She tried to control her breathing as his hands found it and lowered it slowly and then just let the skirt slide over her hips to pool at their feet. Megan moaned when Jonnie's hands slid down to her ass and caressed it softly through her silky bikini panties. She moaned even louder as her back arched when he cupped her ass and pressed his hard cock against her, her hands clutching his shoulders for support as her head fell backward.

Jonnie dragged his hands from her ass up her back again, pulling her body against him until his hands reached her hair and he released the large barrette that had been holding her hair in a curly mass on the back of her head. As it spilled down her back between her shoulder blades, he dropped the barrette on the floor and then dug his hands into her hair. "I love your long, thick hair, Megan... I always want it loose when I make love to you. I hope you'll always keep it long for me..." he said seductively as he held her still and then kissed her deeply as they moaned into each other's mouths.

As they clung together, holding tightly to each other, Megan suddenly realized she felt even safer in his arms than she had felt with Brad. Jonnie's touch excited her beyond reason but she also felt a trust in him that she'd have never been able to believe could exist when she was younger and still so afraid of her own feelings. So when she felt his hands move down her body to her hips, she moved her hands with his and helped him push her panties down until she felt them fall around her ankles. He continued to kiss her deeply as she clung to him while untangling her feet from her underwear.

Jonnie slowly broke their kiss and stared at her for a moment as he brought his hands up to her hair and pulled a few strands of her golden brown curls forward to dangle over her shoulders. Then he backed away from her far enough to see her entirely naked.

His cock throbbed at the sight. Her eyes were filled with passion and desire as she watched him... Her full breasts were heaving as she panted excitedly and he could see wetness clinging to the soft sable curls at the juncture of her thighs.

Her body was perfect... she wasn't model slim, but she was perfectly shaped. She had definitely inherited her mother's hourglass figure... beautiful full breasts with dark rose tips, a slim waist and rounded hips. Jonnie looked up into her eyes again and he saw she could tell he loved what he saw as her eyes were riveted to the front of his shorts where his hard cock was twitching, yearning to be freed.

She looked up into his eyes and pleaded softly, "Jonnie... let me see you naked, too!" He started to protest, but she persisted. "Please, Jonnie! I promise I won't make a move... I just want to see all of your body. I need to replace one last image... please..." she finished quietly.

He smiled softly and said, "OK... but first, turn around with your back to me and don't turn back around until I say so. Understand?" She returned his smile as she nodded and then turned her back to him. He almost groaned when he saw her ass... it was as perfectly shaped as the rest of her body and he was also noticing that he'd never really paid attention to how sexy her legs were, too. He'd always looked at her legs, but he'd never noticed how shapely they were, especially her thighs...

He closed his eyes for a moment and willed his dick to stop aching as he removed the elastic waist work-out shorts he was wearing, but kept them in his hand as he stood up straight again. Jonnie took a deep breath and said softly, "OK, Megan... you can turn back around," and held his breath as he watched her turn her head to peer over her shoulder as she started to turn around. He expelled it raggedly when he saw flames roar in her eyes as she stared him up and down.

Megan could feel wetness flowing between her legs and she jerked involuntarily when she saw Jonnie's beautiful monster cock standing out proudly from a thatch of curly black hair that was in stark contrast to his nearly hairless torso. His stomach looked like a washboard... his ab muscles were so toned that she could see their definition under his skin and his pectoral muscles made his chest look huge in comparison to his tight waist and lean hips. All the years of physical conditioning he'd endured playing high school sports had really done his body good...

Even his legs were sexy... his impressive balls were resting against the top of his powerfully toned thighs. Megan signaled with her finger for him to turn around and she moaned softly as her eyes traveled from his hard calf muscles up the backs of his legs to that perfect, round ass and she groaned when he flexed his cheeks, making it look even sexier. She sighed at how muscular his back was as it widened up to his broad shoulders and she even admired his strong arms, trembling slightly as she missed the sensation of them wrapped around her tightly...

She moaned again as she watched him bend over with his back still toward her as he put his shorts on again, then he turned around to face her. She closed her eyes slowly and the image of Jonnie standing there naked... looking even better than a statue of a Greek god... instantly formed in her mind's eye. She couldn't stop from moaning again, and then sighed and opened her eyes when she realized he was standing right in front of her.

12