Price of Promotion Ch. 02

Story Info
A young wife cheats on her husband to save his job.
4.4k words
4.32
122.8k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldmaster
oldmaster
61 Followers

This is the continuation of "Price of Promotion", and you may wish to read that first to get the full story. It concerns Jennifer Smith and her husband David, who has recently been promoted to Senior Sales Manager. David's boss, James McFarlane, has invited them to a celebration dinner at which all three newly appointed Senior Managers, their partners, and Senior Company staff are present. James arranges for David to be distracted, made drunk, and in the meantime seduces Jennifer by offering to secure both hers and David's futures as long as she agrees to "work" for him as a "personal assistant". In reality, this means she must be prepared to fuck clients, business contacts, or anyone that James decides is useful to the Company's interests. Despite her initial reaction, Jennifer capitulates and allows James to fuck her as she agrees to go along with the deal.

You must make up your own mind as to the wisdom of this choice. Remember though, this is a work of pure fiction. None of the characters are real, although I have had personal experience of similar actions and outcomes for others. If you do not like adult, highly sexual story telling, this will not be for you -- feel free to move on to another story. If you do enjoy that kind of thing, I hope you like this second effort of mine. Enjoy!

********************* ***********************

Jennifer relaxed in her seat and looked across the table at the slumped form of her husband David. He appeared fast asleep, his black shirt undone at the collar, tie missing, and mouth hanging slack as he snored gently. Their table was empty apart from them, and the restaurant was fast emptying of its clientele. The atmosphere had changed, as it always does at this point in any such event, from the business of pleasure to the business of departure, and the slight air of melancholy that goes with it. David snorted, twitched, then sank back into his dreamless slumber. Jennifer was part embarrassed but mostly pleased by this: she had had more than a few glasses of champagne by now, but was nowhere near flat out drunk like her husband. Mind you, he had demolished at least a bottle and a half of champagne to her certain knowledge, and it was no surprise he was in a state of collapse! After all, this was his big night, and he was entitled to be drunk.

The other consideration was the course of action she had taken part in this evening while her husband's back was turned. David's boss, James McFarlane, had taken her outside the restaurant to a private area, propositioned her, seduced her -- and she had allowed him to fuck her! There was no escaping that fact: she had let him put his long, hard cock into her pussy and fill it with his sperm. Just thinking about what they had done, not two hours ago, made her flush with embarrassment. It also made her pussy damp again, and a thrill of remembrance and expectation grew inside her. She still could not fully comprehend how this had happened so easily. Never in a million years would she have even thought it would be so easy to betray their wedding vows. There were many occasions in the past when she had criticised others for less. Gossiping with girlfriends, and condemning the actions of other women who had been caught cheating on their partners -- sluts, trollops, and cock-hungry whores. She had slaughtered their characters with the best of them; but now here she was, having done the self same thing she and her cronies had professed to despise.

The sound of James' voice snapped her out of her trance.

"Jenny, are you ok? The cabs are here now and its time for you and David to go home."

"Oh, yes, sorry!" she said, dragging her mind back to the present. "Do you think you could help me get him to the cab? He's in no condition to walk and I can't carry him."

James looked at her soft, pleading eyes and smiled. "Of course I'll help. In fact, if you give me a minute or two I'll get everything sorted."

Jennifer watched him walk away towards the reception area and admired the grace and athleticism of his movement. Even under his dinner suit, it was possible to discern his muscular build. She had felt those hard muscles during their outdoor sex, although they had remained fully clothed for the most part. Unconsciously she licked her lips as her memory flashed back to his beautiful and hard cock.

Within a few minutes James returned, complete with two male helpers. They moved to David's chair and lifted him up gently -- he didn't react at all to their presence. Taking an arm each, they walked him towards the exit, dragging his feet across the deep-piled carpet. James took hold of Jennifer's arm as she stood up and held her back as she began to walk after them.

"I've had a word with the cab driver, and he'll be driving David home with us following behind."

"But what about..." Jennifer's words were cut short, as James said quickly "Hush! Relax, everything is under control. David is too drunk too notice what's happening, and if he throws up the cab will not be a pleasant place to be! I've given the cab driver a large tip so he's happy, and we can drive right behind in my car -- ok?" Jennifer shrugged, "Sure, I guess you have a point."

"I do" said James, "and you seen it up close tonight already!"

It took about half a second for it to register, but then she broke out into fits of giggles.

"You are disgusting James McFarlane!" she squealed, punching him in the arm.

"Yeah -- but made you laugh though, didn't I?"

James put his arm around her waist as they made their way towards the exit. As they stood in the cool night air, Jennifer shivered a little, and James pulled her in closer.

"The cab's just over there on the left." He nodded across in the direction of the waiting vehicle, "Go over and tell the driver your address, then come to my car over there."

Again he nodded, this time to the right, towards a black Mercedes parked opposite the restaurant's main entrance. Jennifer made her way across the gravelled forecourt and told the cab driver the address, apologising for her husband's drunken state.

"No problem Lady!" he said with a broad smile, "we get this all the time. Don't worry, I'll get him home safe and sound."

Jennifer thanked him once again and turned to walk over towards James' car. As she drew closer she had time to appreciate the look of the ride that was waiting for her. It was fantastic -- sleek, sporty, black as night and with beautiful silver alloy wheels. This was a two-seater car that looked as big as a sedan, and just oozed class. James opened the passenger door for her, watching appreciatively as her legs parted as she sat and swung them into the compartment. The dark, leather and brushed aluminium interior engulfed her. Jennifer sank into the passenger seat, feeling it envelop her, cosseting and comforting, like a lover's embrace. James jumped into the driver's seat and fired up the powerful V12 engine, which roared instantly into life. They took off after the departing cab, gliding down the drive to the road junction, then out onto the deserted highway.

"Mmmmm" said Jennifer, "I love this car of yours. What is it?"

"It's a Mercedes SL65 AMG" said James proudly, "and I get a buzz every time I sit behind this wheel."

"I can see why" said Jennifer. She looked around the cabin, noting how like an airplane cockpit it felt, bathed in an eerie blue light from the car's dashboard. "Guess it must have cost a lot of money?"

"You bet it did!" said James. "Best part of one hundred thousand, but worth every cent for the way it makes you feel." James looked over at Jennifer, who was obviously still grasping the size of the pile of money this car represented.

"Jenny, you should get used to this kind of luxury. You'll be travelling first class while you work for me, I'll make certain of that. And if you play your cards right it won't be long before you'll be able to afford all the good things you've ever dreamed of owning."

Out of the corner of his eye, James saw Jennifer look at him. She smiled playfully and said "I think I could get used to this." She giggled, "Get rich or die tryin'!"

"So, you're a 50-Cent fan then?" said James.

Jennifer nodded "Uh huh! I love that heavy beat music. Always gets me in a good mood!"

"What kind of a mood are you in now?" asked James.

Jennifer slid down further into her seat, letting the leather upholstery tug at her dress and exposing her legs, so that the tops of her hold-up stockings were now on view. She reached a hand across to James' lap and placed it in his crotch. Her fingers tightened over his bulge, and she parted her legs a little more as she whispered "Why don't you find out?"

James left one hand on the steering wheel while the other reached over to Jennifer, caressing the nylon of her stocking before moving up beneath the hem of her dress. His fingers touched the material of her panties for the second time that night, and they were freshly moist. Jennifer moaned softly, and her hips began to grind slow as his hand cupped her pussy. Her fingers gently grazed over James' erection, straining against the cloth of his suit pants.

James' fingers slid inside the gusset and stroked across Jennifer's hot opening; teasing, probing softly, finding the hole and then inserting two digits right inside of her. He felt the prickle of her pubic hair against his palm, as she pushed herself onto his fingers. Her legs drew wider apart, allowing him to get deepr inside.

"Oh yeah!" she breathed, "that's it! Keep doing it just like that!"

Jennifer groaned softly as James pleasured her, her breathing becoming quicker and more ragged as he fingered her sopping wet pussy. Her grip on his cock tightened, and she began to stroke him faster through his pants, causing him to swerve slightly as his grip on the steering wheel became desperate. Suddenly the brake lights of the cab in front flared, as the vehicle turned off the main highway. Jennifer gasped as James fingers suddenly deserted her cleft, so that he could brake and turn the Mercedes into the corner to follow the cab.

Jennifer sighed and said "Looks like we're nearly there. My house is just a short way down this road." She levered herself up in the seat and straightened out her dress, smoothing the material beneath her long slim fingers.

Both cars came to a halt outside, a short walk from the front door. James asked Jennifer to go ahead and open up while he and the cab driver brought in David. No more than 20 minutes had passed since they had left the restaurant, and David was still out for the count. The two men carried him up to the front door, then followed Jennifer as she led the way upstairs and to their bedroom. At her instruction they laid him on the bed, then made their way downstairs again, leaving Jennifer to take his shoes off and pull a cover over his unconscious frame. Satisfying herself that David was fast asleep and in no danger of rolling off the bed, Jennifer walked to the bedroom door, turning back briefly to check his condition. Her heart felt a brief pang of regret as she looked down at David's collapsed form, but she immediately suppressed it. What was done was done - there was no going back now. Satisfying herself that he was out cold, she turned off the light and closed the door behind her.

By the time she reached the hallway, James was closing the door on the departing cab.

"I gave the guy a bigger tip" he said, "considering the extra work he's had to do."

"Thank you" said Jennifer, "that was a nice thing to do."

They stood silently in the hallway, staring at each other, and the look of desire in Jennifer's eyes told James that she was just as eager as he was to continue what they'd started in his car. He stepped forward quickly, pulling her close and mashing his mouth over hers' in a long, passionate kiss. Their tongues probed each other's mouths, mixing their saliva and breath as their hands fumbled with each other's clothes. Jennifer's fingers moved up to James collar and popped open his shirt buttons one by one, at the same time James found and then unzipped the back of her dress. Jennifer let her arms fall to her sides as the dress dropped down, forming a soft, black satin pool around her feet. Still locked in their kiss, James felt Jennifer pull his shirt from his shoulders which he shrugged until it came off, joining her dress on the floor. He wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her to him before lifting her up and carrying her into the adjacent living room. Standing in front of the huge leather sofa, James set her down and Jennifer's fingers, now busy once again, set about unfastening James' belt and undoing his zip. His pants were quickly discarded along with his socks and shoes, and he ran his hands up her sides, making her moan with pleasure as they closed over her breasts, kneading and squeezing them through the thin material of her strapless bra. He felt both nipples harden under his touch, becoming erect and enlarged.

James unhooked the bra, letting her full, soft breasts hang loose in front of him. He lowered his head and took a dark brown nipple into his mouth, sucking it lovingly, then flicking it with the tip of his tongue. Jennifer went wild, forcing her breast into James' mouth, grasping the back of his head and crying out as he teased her now rock-hard buds. James' hands continued to hold each breast as he sucked, squeezing both fleshy globes as his mouth moved from one to the other, kissing around them, then biting gently until Jennifer purred in delight.

James hands moved down to find the top of Jennifer's tiny lacy panties, and he glanced down to watch as he slow peeled and revealed the neat patch of her pubic hair, as the material freed itself from the cleft of her pussy. He kissed both of her tits once more, before squatting down on his haunches, sliding the panties down her silky smooth thighs and to the floor. Jennifer eased up one foot after the other to allow her panties to be removed, while running her fingers through James' hair as he buried his nose in her pubic mound, breathing in her scent. He kissed her there, then stood up to tug at his own boxers until they too were on the ground, and kicked them away. He held her face between his hands and kissed her -- her lips, her eyes, her cheeks, his mouth reaching her ear where he whispered "Lie down on the sofa honey, I want to taste that sweet pussy of yours."

Jennifer ran her hands over James' naked ass, kissing him softly on the lips, then sat down onto the sofa and laid back, letting her long, shapely legs fall wide apart. James' cock stood rigid to attention as he viewed the scene of sheer wantonness before him: Jennifer was naked, save for the black high heel shoes and sheer nylon hold ups she was wearing, and her hands moved down to the pussy, stroking herself and pulling open her puffy, swollen cunt lips. Here was the pretty young wife of his employee, lying there and opening up her cunt for him, inviting him to use it for his own sexual gratification. The depravity of it made him catch his breath for just one moment, until Jennifer's words took his entire attention.

"Eat me James," she pleaded, "please eat my pussy."

James dropped to his knees between her outstretched thighs, placing his hands inside her knees and pushing them even further apart. He brought his head down until his mouth was barely inches from her slit. He could see the pink, glistening insides, leaking out her juices. Tenderly he kissed the swollen nub of her engorged clit, breathing in the sweet aroma of her sex as he ran his tongue along the length of her cunt. His tongue teased and played around her opening, sucking the soft, velvet folds of her cunt lips into his mouth until Jennifer's back arched and she cried out, giving voice to the burning desire his tongue was creating. James moved his hands further up her inner thighs, gaping her even wider, fully exposing her and allowing his tongue full access to her pulsing wet cunt and puckered, tight little asshole. He looked up along the length of her flat stomach and into her eyes. Her beautiful face, framed by the hanging curtains of her long, dark blond hair, gazed back down at him. Her eyes half closed, burning with pure lust. Jennifer pursed her lips as if to kiss him, and he stuck out his tongue and pushed it hard up her, working it in and out in a fucking motion.

"Oh God!" cried Jennifer, as his hot tongue invaded the sweet depths of her pussy, pushing and probing until his nose was jammed hard against her clit. Her hips moved involuntarily, rocking against the pressure of his tongue as it wormed deep inside her. James felt her whole body begin to shake as he lapped and sucked the juices right out of her cunt, as she begged him to make her cum. His tongue lapped up her flowing juice, then worked on down to her tight little brown ring, flicking and teasing around the rim.

"Ooooooohhhh!! You bastard!" moaned Jennifer, her cunt squirting her hot, sticky juice as she felt his tongue probe her virgin asshole.

He kissed her cunt tenderly one last time before raising himself up, and bringing the head of his rampant cock up to meet her dripping wet pussy. Jennifer felt the head of James' cock touch her cunt lips, as he slid it up and down, forcing them to part, rubbing it over her clit and making her gasp.

"Put your cock in me" sighed Jennifer, opening her legs and pulling her knees up towards her chest. "Please James, stick it to me now!"

He stared hard into her eyes and slowly lowered his hips, dropping his cock head down until it found her gaping hole, then brutally forced its length into her hot, tight snatch. Jennifer's eyes widened and she sucked in a deep breath, forming her lips into a perfect pout. She felt every inch of its length buried deep in her, every ridge and pulsing vein. James began to fuck his big cock in and out of her pussy, relentlessly pounding her and making her squeal with every thrust.

"You want this?" he panted, "want my dirty cock inside your cunt?"

Jennifer's hands reached up and locked behind James' neck, as her hips bucked and squirmed beneath the onslaught of his man meat. It felt so good inside her, and she raised herself up to bring her lips to his ear, licking and kissing it, saying "Yes baby, I love your cock -- fuck me with it, split me in two."

Their bodies were now coated in a thin film of sweat, and Jennifer felt a trickle of their love juices flow from her and down into the crack of her ass. James levered himself so he was off the floor, both of them lying along the length of the sofa, Jennifer's legs wrapped around his waist. They kissed passionately as the tempo of their fucking increased; a hypnotic, steady, pounding rhythm beat out by their hips as they smashed into each other. On each stroke, James withdrew all but the very tip of his dick, then plunged it back inside, slamming against her cervix as his balls slapped hard against Jennifer's asshole.

"Fuck.. me.. nnngghh..fuckme..mmmhhh!!!" Jennifer gasped as she kissed him urgently, never breaking contact with his soft lips.

"I'll fuck you baby" gasped James, "fuck you 'til you can't cum anymore!"

His words were like an electric shock, sending Jennifer spinning out of control. She felt a surge of heat in her pussy as her orgasm began to grow. James felt her body stiffen, as she grabbed his neck tight and locked her legs around him, holding him deep within her cunt as it exploded with mind numbing ecstasy. James held on, waiting for her orgasm to subside, then whispered close to her ear.

"I want to cum in your mouth."

Unable to speak, Jennifer nodded, her eyes warm and bright at the prospect. James started to fuck her pussy hard, her legs falling open again as he raced towards his own climax. The brutal fucking lasted no more than a minute before he reared up, pulling out his rock hard cock and moved it up the length of her torso. Hungrily Jennifer took the head into her mouth, sucking and licking it as he now fucked her face. James hands were braced on the arm of the sofa, allowing him to hold his weight from Jennifer. She ran her hands up the back of his thick, muscular legs and found his ass cheeks, massaging them and pulling on them, forcing his cock into her hot mouth. She heard him growl and grow tense: his cock twitched and grew bigger as the first jet of hot, sticky sperm blasted into her mouth and down her throat. His asscheeks clenched tight as he pumped more and more of his seed into her hungry mouth.

oldmaster
oldmaster
61 Followers
12