Priceless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, oh yeah," Tara gasped. "Stretching me, filling me." She groaned deeply, starting to churn her ass and wiggle her hips slowly, carefully, her eyes blinking open, rimmed with tears as a lewd, nasty smile spread over her beautiful young face, her words a sexily soft, grateful groan. "So deep, so fuckin' good baby, so big, so good in me."

It was my turn to keep still this time, letting Tara wiggle and work back and forth on my long, fat fuckstick, all but two or so inches of it buried in her flaming hot tunnel. It was such a sexy sight, the way her glistening cunt lips were stretched around my thickness as they started sliding up and down. She arched her back, grinding her sexy ass downward as she fucked upward faster onto my achingly enormous cock, grunting and gasping. I ran my hand down her smooth, softly muscled legs, Tara lifting and bending them gracefully for me as she groaned in animalistic delight, arms stretching up to stroke my shoulders and arms, arching her back deeply, offering her pussy up to me lewdly, my hands finally reaching her ankles, holding her fully open to my huge, hard hunk of fuckmeat.

Though anxious to watch the last two inches of my thick cock disappear into her, an unexpected movment on the mattress caused me to look over at Brad, who was leaning onto the side of the bed to get a closer look, his wife's panties hanging limply from his mouth. "Get up here and get a good look at your wife's pussy now," I told him. Brad scampered up, his eyes glazing over like he was hypnotized by the sight of Tara's tight, tiny fuckhole stretched around my big cock, nearly three times the size of his, as she continued to fuck herself up onto it, sliding back and forth on two or three inches at a time, her eyes blinking shut again, her beautiful young face a mask of pure, adulterous pleasure.

"Holy shit," Brad whispered, reaching his hand slowly toward the spot where we joined, moving like he was automatically drawn to it somehow.

Tara's eyes shot open wide and her sexy gyrations stopped as she felt the hand of her husband touching at her stretched, soggy pussy lips. She pushed him away forcefully. "Don't touch me while I'm fucking my man," she hissed. "You wanted me to belong to a big-dicked stud and now I do, so don't even try to touch me when he's here, I belong to this hung motherfucker now, not you, he's my man from now on, he's my big cock stud and I'm his married whore fuck-slut." Brad crawled back off the bed obediently, Tara watching him closely, her flushed face filled with a lifetime of unspoken carnal cravings.

She looked back up into my face with the nastiest smile I think I'll ever see, licking her lips lewdly, her voice smokey sexuality in its purest as she purred, "Fuck me you big dick bastard, fuck me like a stud fucks his slut."

Jamming my raging rod as hard into her as i could I guided Tara's legs around my waist and started pounding my pole deeply into her flooding fucktunnel, her response a hoarse wail and a sudden upward flurry of fuck-strokes, her shapely hips jerking sharply as she met my rhythmic thrusts. "Oh fuck yeahhhhhhh," she squealed as her smooth legs tightened around me, pulling me harder, urging me on, churning her ass wildly as her body began to quake, her nails occasionally scraping my back as she stroked and squeezed. "Oh god I'm gonna cum," she gasped, her ass rising off the bed as she unleashed a series of short, hard strokes, my thick, long fuck-pole piercing her fully, the mattress quaking wildly beneath us.

I grasped her wickedly working asscheeks in both hands and slammed into her as hard and fast as I could, the wet, slapping sound of my big, bull-size prick stabbing her soaked, steaming cunt seeming to fill the bedroom. My mouth found her neck, suckkissing it roughly just as she exploded in orgasm, the waves rippling through her smooth, soft body violently, her scream wild and raw. "Ohhh fuck yessssss ohgod-I'm cumming ohh fuck yess cumming s-so-so harrrrddd."

I clamped my mouth over hers, her words nothing but a muffled, nasty moan as she slurped at my tongue, pistoning my hips harder, faster, doing my damn level best to literally nail her to her marriage bed with my huge, hard fucktool, using it like a punishment but knowing it was pleasing her by the way she fucked me back, her legs and arms tight around me, humping hotly upward, her entire body molded to mine, my hands holding her asscheeks tightly, her firm tits flattening only slighlty under my bare, smooth chest. We worked together in fluid fuck-motions, gracefully, the long, nasty fuckkiss continuing through our moans and groans, our bodies rocking harder and faster, skin smacking louder and quicker.

"Oh fuck yessss oh god I-I'm cumming, oh cum-cumming again," Tara groaned again when our mouths finally parted, her body spasming and twitching around my own.

"Take it baby, take that big cock," I groaned as I started sucking sloppily at her neck again, squeezing and molding her asscheeks roughly, Tara's legs staying tight around my waist, keeping her cunt locked to my fuck-rod as I pounded it deeply and fully into her wildly spasming pussy. "You're a big cock slut now."

"Your slut," Tara groaned in response. "Fuck your slut you big dick stud oh-damn oh god I-I'm c-c-cumming again oh fuck yesss."

Chewing and sucking wetly over the sweet flesh of her hot neck and shoulders, I kept groaning out the nasty talk as I fucked my horsedick into her deeply, bottoming out on every stroke, feeling my bare head bumping at her inflamed cervix as the walls of her fucktunnel vibrated wildly around my long, thick prick. "Yeah keep cumming on that big cock, that's the dick you love."

"Yess, fuckyessssss," she squealed. "I love it, fuckin' love it, ohgoddd."

"Cause it's bigger and better than hubby's," I grunted out as I fucked even more violently into her tight, hot cunt, clearly feeling her clit grinding into the wide, hard base of my shaft.

"Yes oh fuck yes," Tara gasped. "So much bigger, you fuck me so much better than he does oh god I-I c-can't stop c-c-cumming."

"Beg slut!" I bellowed, both our hips nothing but blurs as we fucked each other with total carnal abandon. "Beg for my cum!"

"Please ohfuck oh please yessssssssss!" Tara's scream was loud and lustful as she bucked frantically up to meet my big, battering ram of a cock, as swollen, huge and hard as it was likely to ever be again in my life. "Cum in me, please ohfuckkkkk shoot it, do it, cum in my pussy."

I grabbed her hips and pounded it all into her, fully impaling her on my thick, throbbing 10-inch cock, holding it all in even as she kept humping and grinding. "Here it comes slut," I moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck ohyessssssss," Tara sighed thankfully, arms and legs tightening around me. "Can feel it, so hot in me, ohfuck, shooting, ohgod oh fuck I'm c-c-cumming a-again."

My mouth found hers in a steamy, moaning tonguekiss as I emptied my thick, scalding load deep into her spasming married cunt, its wet walls clinging and clutching to my spewing spear of a prick. Exhausted our mouths finally parted, panting for air, as we cuddled and caressed lovingly.

After a few moments, we finally acknowledged Brad, still clinging to the side of the bed, on his knees with his wife's panties hanging from his mouth. "You can take them out now wimp," I told him, Tara giggling softly as she kissed my neck and face gently.

Brad let the panties drop from his mouth onto the mattress, then looked shyly down at the floor. "So stand up Brad," I told him, figuring it was time to disengage and have him suck my cum from his wife's pussy -- just as we'd all agreed. Then he could have a jerk on his little peter, I figured.

Brad's face turned beet red as he stood, the thick stain spreading heavily out from his crotch. Obviously he'd already cum -- without even touching himself.

It was another priceless look.

12